Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:37:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziDOGE... this naugty shibe started a transparent ponzi game  (Read 12994 times)
glmwpg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:31:46 PM

much received. thank you and it really is a fun game Smiley
poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:41:06 PM

ponzi master, #11 BTC needs to be paid -

Balance of all inputs 2.8385034
Minus 5% your fee: 2.69657823

Sum of all outputs including #11: 2.62735374

So there's more than .07.  

We will do a full count ... once round starts. Thanks for your patience.

biPAN6517

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:57:42 PM

Thanks.  The quicker the better.  I have a screenshot saved of the round if you need it.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

Thanks.  The quicker the better.  I have a screenshot saved of the round if you need it.

Ok I had to do the math to double check

So the only thing you missed is the double deposit at the end that went out.
I used data from
http://btcpile.com/last_round

On the faq the explantion for what happens with last coin transactions is like this ( http://btcpile.com/faq )
If your transaction is not the last one or it is not recorded those coins go according to following order:
1. Pay the 200% bonus to the "last recorded transaction"
2. Pay outstanding transactions in the regular order from oldest to newest
3. Remaining unclaimed balance that is not enough to pay next in line will remain with operator
(For future cases when there may not be enough transactions to cover the 200% pay back of "last recorded transaction")

biPAN6517

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:16:54 AM

Such a scam.  Won't play again.
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:36:02 AM

Such a scam.  Won't play again.

2.8385034 Total

-5% fee = 2.69657823

2.69657823 - (gamers 1 to 10 (2.26) + #22 last gamer 0.12) = 0.31657823

(3. Remaining unclaimed balance that is not enough to pay next in line will remain with operator
(For future cases when there may not be enough transactions to cover the 200% pay back of "last recorded transaction")
bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:41:27 AM

I've played 5 days wagered 422,845 and received back 462,489 so I've made 39,644 doge I lost 2400 doge trying to snipe the end of the round bonus. I don't suggest you go for the bonus I lost both times wagering 1200 each time.
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

Games a major scam read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588027.80 and keep reading and youll see what the OP is really about. Only reason he is paying 5% is because he lost any following he had due to buggy glitchy game.
biPAN6517

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:07:03 AM

Here's what he does to scam you:

Site says your payout is based on the people who deposit after you.  He conveniently changed the rules so that's not true anymore and he could avoid paying out .3245 BTC.  He now makes it so the last deposit DOES NOT count towards anybodys payouts.  He kept that important fact secret or just made it up as soon as it was convenient for him to do so. 

Second thing he seems to do is his own sniping at the very end.  Despite telling people not to snipe, he seems to do it himself so he doesn't have to payout to anybody else but himself.  There's no way to track or prevent this so he's free to do it every time!

You might not have gotten screwed yet, but ultimately you will.  Best to stop now if you're ahead.  I'll keep up daily reminders so nobody else is scammed.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

Site says your payout is based on the people who deposit after you.  He conveniently changed the rules so that's not true anymore and he could avoid paying out .3245 BTC.  He now makes it so the last deposit DOES NOT count towards anybodys payouts.  He kept that important fact secret or just made it up as soon as it was convenient for him to do so. 

Second thing he seems to do is his own sniping at the very end.  Despite telling people not to snipe, he seems to do it himself so he doesn't have to payout to anybody else but himself.  There's no way to track or prevent this so he's free to do it every time!

You might not have gotten screwed yet, but ultimately you will.  Best to stop now if you're ahead.  I'll keep up daily reminders so nobody else is scammed.

Its amazing how I am private messaging to try to work it out with you but you keep screaming scam. The last guy who keeps stalking me and posting false information is in my sig and he actually won the last round by sniping so IT CANT POSSIBLY be ME.

Same guy who was screaming SCAM ... still comes back and plays the game. This time he did not scream SCAM because he won.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588027.200

I replied with excel spreadsheet, also private messaged you and asked to give me a chance to show you there is no SCAM... I have nothing to hide.

I guess SCAM is the new word for "SHIT I LOST"

bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

I don't think it's a scam but do think eventually you're going to loose and if you got ass burn from loosing you will then bash the system. Now if this game took our deposits and never gave anyone a return that would be a scam and no one would play but clearly it returns deposits. If people aren't smart enough to know how to read rules they shouldn't be gambling in the first place take that money and get some education or something. 

Its amazing how I am private messaging to try to work it out with you but you keep screaming scam. The last guy who keeps stalking me and posting false information is in my sig and he actually won the last round by sniping so IT CANT POSSIBLY be ME.

Same guy who was screaming SCAM ... still comes back and plays the game. This time he did not scream SCAM because he won.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588027.200

I replied with excel spreadsheet, also private messaged you and asked to give me a chance to show you there is no SCAM... I have nothing to hide.

I guess SCAM is the new word for "SHIT I LOST"

ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:59:50 AM

No its a scam because his clock/rules are rigged. Check out Btcpile thread for more info.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:06:38 AM

No its a scam because his clock/rules are rigged. Check out Btcpile thread for more info.

The guy who claimed it was a scam is playing again and winning check the thread. He even asked you stop posting but you keep posting nonsense.

This round he won... so he thinks its fair. The guy above.. lost so he thinks its SCAM.

Are you trying to be like him and become internet stalker? I think there are better things to do then to do flame wars online especially if you are fighting for a guy who keeps playing the game.

Michael POR

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

Even a ponzi scheme is some profit some at a loss.

We should do is to find a way to make yourself to be a member to be able to profit.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

In this game there will be losses. Please do not play if you can not deal with a loss. It clearly says so on the site.

If you actually have no life... please read through the skype logs... there is nothing bad there.

Rick Perry from Mississauga, ON, Canada continues his streak as a sore looser and a stalker this is for search engines in the future when somebody decides to business with this guy.
He needs professional help, I stopped responding to him days ago... because its useless.

I am just putting this out there so you can make your own decisions and report him to the mods.

He is a pathological liar and a known stalker. His goal is to blackmail me and destroy the game.

Recent skype follow ups from the guy

This guy keeps lying ... he keeps saying how I told him that I give address to friends... where I clearly said 5% Fee is more then enough for me.

He keeps saying how I told him that ratty is a friend... I never said that Ratty has been playing for a while he does not need to cheat

fishfinder

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

OP KNOWN SCAMMER! READ THREADS EVEN BEFORE THIS HAPPEN DO NOT GET GOX'D

STOP CRYING TO BITCOINTALK MODERATORS AND FIX YOUR GAME U HAVE MUCH SEEN FLAW
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

Yes this is the guy in my sig. He is a forum warrior known as Rick Perry from Ontario,Canada.
There are plenty of info about him online stalking and driving people nuts. This is not the first time he does this. Some of what others said after having an experience with this character.

He keeps playing but ... claims that the game is a scam, I suspect he needs professional help.

If you have been playing the game for a while and know its legit. Please report him and his abusive and unrelated comments to the mods.

WTF is a forum warrior?
Honestly, i feel bad for whoever it is you believe I am but seriously, even if that was me that clearly shows your character.
You are upset because you got busted cheating people.

Your game was open for 3 days and I invested 17 btc. As I explained to you and even as others seen by you admitting it, within the last minute on a couple game plays people lost money. We know you have no issue on someone sniping at .01, its only an issue to you if its .3
You explained scamming me in particular had to do with the cron running before the game clock expired. Thats a cheat and a house favor by 100%

I went as far as getting another developer to assist you in fixing it, but you just laughed it off and started freaking out saying people on BitcoinTalk had half a brain.

Listen, the logs are here, people can get to know you. I hate sounding like a broken record while you try to dilute the threads so people don't see the problem.
http://pastebin.com/xEDg7Pcj
http://pastebin.com/QCCdJRmQ
http://pastebin.com/sBzSmdmf

You and I both know that as people come to understand your game is scamming in the final minute, people will not play unless they are the first in. The problem is, you share the addy with your friends a few moments before the game starts so how do people have a chance?? Oh, thats right, they don't.

Sorry man, your game is a scam, there is no chance of people winning in the end and that is why you have no posted in the other thread that you are planning to rework the end game. So now, the only issue will be you leaking your addy to your friends so they can go .3 in on the first few entries and you leave your non friend customers holding the bag of turd.

MUCH SCAM! WOW

edit:.. if people read, they will see you only care about the BTC game surviving... the rest are dead to you. sucks for people playing this DOGE game. They should play elsewhere.

>invest 17 btc
>ponzi

I'm always amazed on the people who have the mental capacity to join these forums.

People crying and screaming "cheat" on a ponzi. Who was the one telling you that people who run ponzi are honest? Are they obliged to? As anons on an internet forum?

Grow up and go trolling elsewhere.

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:55:18 PM

I'm always amazed on the people who have the mental capacity to join these forums.

People crying and screaming "cheat" on a ponzi. Who was the one telling you that people who run ponzi are honest? Are they obliged to? As anons on an internet forum?

Not about the losses if the game isnt rigged.
The cron running before the game ends cutting out people entering when there is time on the clock is house favored 100%, that is where the scam lay.

I can afford to play 17 btc. Infact, his 2nd game I pushed upto and over 100 entries. The game is legit until the last minute.

Obviously, there is the issue about him leaking the addy before the game starts to friends.

Sorry anyway, but ppl who run ponzi aren't the people who usually dislike rigged games.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:55:10 PM

Not about the losses if the game isnt rigged.
The cron running before the game ends cutting out people entering when there is time on the clock is house favored 100%, that is where the scam lay.

I can afford to play 17 btc. Infact, his 2nd game I pushed upto and over 100 entries. The game is legit until the last minute.

Obviously, there is the issue about him leaking the addy before the game starts to friends.

Sorry anyway, but ppl who run ponzi aren't the people who usually dislike rigged games.

I will just let him keep getting caught in lies. I stopped replying to him long ago. He won twice at end game and lost 1x but he keeps screaming scam!

Best part is that he is still playing the game. This game or bitcoin itself come with no warranty if it does not work the way you want to, learn how to code and fix it or quit using it.

Unfortunately even though there is tons of warnings on the site its his word against mine. I explained to him that cron runs at 7:00 and everything after is not picked up (late deposits are used to pay the winner of 2x game). His programmer buddy even said he understood it....anyway this guy stalker guy is special.

daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:33:17 AM

#14   DJKockHmF8qqXxi3RN8KjA5gNJnPkZoKdK   114000 DOGE   125400 DOGE   59d0e25cb792ef...   paid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: