Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FEAR OF DUMPING  (Read 1429 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:26:50 PM

The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.

If the developer team believes in the project and also the selection of good exchangers, I don't think the developer team should be afraid of dumping from hunters. I think hunters will continue to hold if the project is listed on a trusted exchanger and also has a good partnership with other companies.
If the token doesn't have a lot of liquidity and the team must afraid with the dump that caused by the hunters. this is happening so many times with the crap coins. but when it comes to the good coin and you will be rarely found a case that related to the bounty participants. But that can bring the price of token to the bottom.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:57:45 PM

A good project should not worry about a dump. It is temporary and the project should still be around for years to come then it will recover quickly within a few months and the people who dumped bounty will have regret at their lost profits. It must be scary for a dev team but if they really believe and are serious with a never giving up attitude it won't be a problem. I do so few bounties these days because most devs are losers and just give up on their project and take the money with them.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:53:14 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 11:44:42 PM by nikki4

The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
This isn't about to fear to dump, actually this is for they can't dump. If bounty distribution is over before another part of token release, that's the problem. Even in cryptocurrency golden time only one coin did it, Ethereum payment for all hunters instead as promise token. "Crowdmachine" still have no good sign of bullrun but they had no bounty distribution.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:56:18 PM

This is basically still the same thing, for example if a team wants to conduct a bounty with $50,000, they don't really need to do it with ETH or BTC payments, they could just pay in their own tokens and when it's time for payment, if they are scared of the tokens dumping their price, they could simply just buy back the tokens from hunters by placing buy orders that are equal to the amount of tokens distributed, the fact is that most teams do not really want to spend anything to advertise their project and when they distribute, they don't really care about price, they just pretend to.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:17:34 PM

Because it requires extra spending. And it's not always profitable for the team. Therefore, only a small part of the projects pay bounty hunters in bitcoin or ether.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:07:38 AM

it's natural because the Bounty Hunter doesn't want to think long, after what he got he would want to immediately sell it, because what I know is that the bounty hunter wants to get immediate results from his work that sometimes months that month.  different from the investors of the project who want to benefit from price increases.
Bounty hunter not lose anything. Maybe because of that, they will sell when they it is a good price. But i think some of them, or maybe a lot of them usually wait for the ICO price and maybe they can hold longer, because of reason that i mention before, they not lose anything if they hold. For me personally maybe as long some project pay bounty hunter according date that they are said, no problem for me.
Many bounty hunters don't think too much about how much or the results they get from promoting the project, so I think more bounty hunters who prefer to sell tokens that they get, indeed they don't lose anything, but if the price is very low or the tokens they have are worthless, I think they will think that what they do for weeks is a waste.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:40:16 PM

Why would they fear the presence of dumping if at the first phase of the project, the plan has been executed according to what must be done? It is just normal for the price of the token to experience dump right after the listing on an exchange but that was just or will be a temporary scenario for price will recover after that. Great solution based on what you have stated can be in choice between paying through Bitcoin or Ethereum for the work of bounty hunters after executing promotion in the forum. They deserve to be paid accordingly by the work they have done for the project without holding back. Also, it depends on the bounty hunters themselves on what they would do on their bounty rewards for they deserve to gain the fruit of their labor as soon as the project was ended and the rewards was already distributed.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓