Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin STILL Good Investment? (Think Again)  (Read 1167 times)
gogoi (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

This video makes the case why Bitcoin is in my opinion not only a good investment but the best investment you can make.

Any additional insights in how to best relate this to those who do not yet own any Bitcoin is appreciated.

It is important we help as many people as possible find safety in this financial climate and $244 trillion global debt crisis.

Thank you

https://youtu.be/ubL2RDg37Wk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:20:45 PM

I didn't want your video but i would like to give the best advice which i feel while i plan to invest for any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin volatile nature will make the Bitcoin price grow at any time so if you want to invest on today definitely very soon you can find the profit for it. Then please plan to invest on other cryptocurrencies which is fluctuating more in the market on daily basis that kind of coins can give the returns very soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:29:24 PM

The reason on what makes Bitcoin a relatively good investment is its volatility and decentralization which leads to its fluctuation on its price. Depending on the price on the market, one has the opportunity and potential of doubling their initial investments in a short-amount of time compared to the traditional methods of investing present in the market.

What it lacks is the security and guarantee of your investments, unlike in stocks and bonds, there is a security and collateral in-case your investment losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

This video makes the case why Bitcoin is in my opinion not only a good investment but the best investment you can make.

Any additional insights in how to best relate this to those who do not yet own any Bitcoin is appreciated.

It is important we help as many people as possible find safety in this financial climate and $244 trillion global debt crisis.

Thank you

You make the very big, and very wrong assumption that BitCoin holds more value than any other of the Fiat Currencies.   You are NOT protected against a 244 Trillion global debt crisis by holding something that has zero real value.  

Bitcoin got a boost when Chinese president Xi Jinping endorsed cryptocurrencies in a speech.   What all the bitcoin fanatics missed was that President Xi was talking about a CHINESE GOVERNMENT BACKED crypto, with all the benefits of the block-chain.    I would take a GOLD BACKED Chinese crypto currency any day over bitcoin which is backed by NOTHING.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality  Grin Grin Grin Grin    ( Like when you lose most of your money )...

Hard Facts
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

Bitcoin indeed is the best investment we could have ever since the cryptocurrency is now a trend. Unlike before that people use to invest in gold and silver although those were still a valuable asset since the price is quite growing each year. But bitcoin is our best crypto asset nowadays because you don't need to put it on the bank because you can actually hold your own investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:29:42 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Not sure why but I was actually expecting original content with the video(which it obviously isn't).

Anyway, bitcoin sure has great potential in the longterm, but I'm going to take the non-permabull standpoint here for a change. Yes, bitcoin has GREAT potential and I greatly believe that, but hopefully let's not give give the impression to the outside non-crypto world that bitcoin is guaranteed to skyrocket in price, because it's simply not. So much things can make bitcoin succeed in the long term but there are also things that could make it not successful, both as a currency/SoV and as an investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:31:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), poptok1 (1)

You make the very big, and very wrong assumption that BitCoin holds more value than any other of the Fiat Currencies.   You are NOT protected against a 244 Trillion global debt crisis by holding something that has zero real value.  

Bitcoin got a boost when Chinese president Xi Jinping endorsed cryptocurrencies in a speech.   What all the bitcoin fanatics missed was that President Xi was talking about a CHINESE GOVERNMENT BACKED crypto, with all the benefits of the block-chain.    I would take a GOLD BACKED Chinese crypto currency any day over bitcoin which is backed by NOTHING.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality  Grin Grin Grin Grin    ( Like when you lose most of your money )...

Hard Facts

Actually its the other way around. Markets are backing bitcoin price, while your "alternative" is backed by the chinese government. So lets see, You trust more the Chinese gov (The State) than the free market (The People)?

Has it ever occurred to you, that all of these "x backed" coins depend on a promise that may or may not ever be fulfilled? Imagine that, the Chinese system falls, the people from Taiwan take over or something, and then they simply don't recognize none of these tokens. Then what? Cry a river? Sue the Chinese state? good luck with that...

The markets consider bitcoin valuable because of its features (code), not because of an empty promise of a State, company or individual. A promise that can become null without warning, is not like having the actual gold in your hands. If anything, those coins that are "backed" i consider even more dangerous, because they likes of you mistakenly think that "is gold", no its not. Nor Dollars "backed" on gold, they are not gold, they are worthless papers. When Americans ended the artificial gold pegging they were being more honest.

In fact the current government can decide later not to fulfill the promise, or simply change the "backing ratio". This "surprise" can never happen to bitcoin, which is the reason its valued more, no surprises, no trusting.

If the economy collapse because people learn that the money doesn't exist in the banks, and start withdrawing, while the entire fiat ecosystem crashes, bitcoin that is simply keeping its value, would appear to "skyrocket". Fiat are deliberately devalued every year as they have endless production. Bitcoin is already settled to 21 million and 18.5+ million have already been minted.

Harder Facts

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:32:30 PM

no one ever knows the future, maybe bitcoin looks good in the future, there may be other alternative coins that can replace bitcoin, because technology continues to develop and new things will continue to emerge, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will always be crypto number 1.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

Absolutely! Bitcoin is the best investment that i have ever known ever since i got into this industry. Well at least it is the investment portfolio that you can be rest assured of its come back spirit other than the number of altcoins which have not risen for more than a year. The scarcity and decentralized nature of bitcoin makes it absolutely secure to invest into it and wait patiently to make good profits.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

To me, it is not much more than a fanboi video. It contains all the enthusiasm and hype and hyperbole that you might expect from such a video, but it contains very little substance. It is filled with clips of people saying how great bitcoin is, but it never talks about why or how.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Bitcoin ShitList

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:41:38 PM

Well considering how it has retained top spot for some time now,I think it is,probably not enough reason anyway.a few years back,I'm sure there were people who also wondered if the status bitcoin is occupying now was ever a possibility
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:53:19 PM

no one ever knows the future, maybe bitcoin looks good in the future, there may be other alternative coins that can replace bitcoin, because technology continues to develop and new things will continue to emerge, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will always be crypto number 1.
Nothing can replace the position of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, and other coins like altcoin are just imitations of bitcoin and in conclusion, imitations cannot resemble the original because the original is much more perfect.
bitcoin is by far the best investment instrument among all investments and is also profitable and very safe, and it will be far more profitable to invest in the long run to avoid worry.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

In my own personal opinion, I don't really need to watch a video to convince me that btc is a good investment especially long term, if anyone can look back to 10 years ago what btc was worth and what its current price is now, that's enough to tell you that another 10 years from now btc will be even more valuable,
To be on a safer side, invest little amount that won't cost you much and let it grow with time.
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

Nothing can replace the position of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, and other coins like altcoin are just imitations of bitcoin and in conclusion, imitations cannot resemble the original because the original is much more perfect.
bitcoin is by far the best investment instrument among all investments and is also profitable and very safe, and it will be far more profitable to invest in the long run to avoid worry.

Just like the first FIAT CURRENCY is the most valuable currency in the world, just because it was first...  Oh wait, it is long forgotten  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Maybe the worlds first Bank is the worlds best and biggest, because it was first.  Oh wait, no one even knows or cares what the worlds first bank was...

Maybe the first computer in the world is the best, or the first cellphone.

Thinking that Bitcoin will always have more value than other cryptos just because it was first is so utterly stupid, it is laughable.

Hard Facts
gogoi (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:16:34 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

The reason on what makes Bitcoin a relatively good investment is its volatility and decentralization which leads to its fluctuation on its price. Depending on the price on the market, one has the opportunity and potential of doubling their initial investments in a short-amount of time compared to the traditional methods of investing present in the market.

What it lacks is the security and guarantee of your investments, unlike in stocks and bonds, there is a security and collateral in-case your investment losses.

That is not true. If you "own" AAPL (Apple) in your brokerage account you DO NOT own Apple shared.

That is a common misconception similar to the money in the bank being yours. Once you deposit the funds it is no longer yours.

With Bitcoin you own your own keys. Period.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:36:21 PM

Thank you

Bitcoin will always be bitcoin, it is always a good investment wether a long term investment or a short term investment, it doesnt matter. Because of its different featutes among all investment nowadays such as stock market and forex bitcoin has its many traders and investors now that we all believe that this bitcoin will have  a great impact soon.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:03:29 PM

Since years bitcoin is one of the best investment that anyone can make and your profit will be huge if you invest in the right time and being smart about the market moves. I think bitcoin, gold and real estates are the best investment for anyone in the world. Let's back to bitcoin, nowadays people didn't know a lot of things about bitcoin, we should just spread news about that and let people join this community because it's gonna help a lot bitcoin itself and it makes it gain more value in the future and our investment will be profitable 100%
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:12:11 PM

No doubt that Bitcoin will be always a good investment as long as you know how to manage your Bitcoin and understand the market trends. With its volatility in price, we have a chance to see a high increase and gain big profits. But remember that it also has a possibility to drop very drastically. However, smart investors must know how to take advantage of those possibilities. Learn the Bitcoin charts, factors that influence the prices, market characteristics, and current issues on Bitcoin's future.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

Thank you

When it comes to cryptocurrency investment especially Bitcoin investment, people have their own personal view regarding how good it is or not. Personally, I think an investment will be good when you understand and have adequate knowledge on the principles that governs that investment. Bitcoin can only be a good investment when you know and understand the bitcoin market and the patterns at which its market value changes. This will allow you to gain the risk margin investing in Bitcoin. Looking at the crypto market now, Bitcoin is a good investment for daily traders and short term investors.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:39:47 PM

Thank you

Obviously, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know why bitcoin is one of the best if not the best asset today. But it's really hard to show it to no coiners because the media has painted bitcoin in a bad light ever since its inception. So for me, I just let the people know bitcoin and what it can really bring to them, as compare to telling them what it is. Let them discover it and I'm sure in no time, probably 5 years from now, we might see it grow and be adopted by the masses.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12073

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:45:34 PM

I didn't want your video but i would like to give the best advice which i feel while i plan to invest for any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin volatile nature will make the Bitcoin price grow at any time so if you want to invest on today definitely very soon you can find the profit for it. Then please plan to invest on other cryptocurrencies which is fluctuating more in the market on daily basis that kind of coins can give the returns very soon.

Why please plan to invest in other “cryptocurrency” ??

They are all sh*t or even less than that...

For a beginning average person to invest PLEASE stay away from the sh*t and scam coins, just stick to BTC, after a longer time and learning about the space then decide for your own and do what you wish.

But at the beginning only go with BTC and thank me later for this golden advice!

Don’t think you need to be fast to buy some dumb other crap coins.... first learn and read a lot, pay attention to all the markets and what happens.... there is no need to be fast with anything if you already buying BTC.

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
gogoi (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:16:10 AM

In my own personal opinion, I don't really need to watch a video to convince me that btc is a good investment especially long term, if anyone can look back to 10 years ago what btc was worth and what its current price is now, that's enough to tell you that another 10 years from now btc will be even more valuable,
To be on a safer side, invest little amount that won't cost you much and let it grow with time.

We are not looking to convince YOU but those who do not yet own Bitcoin. That is why I am asking you to watch the video to help offer any feedback and insight.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:45:01 AM

I agree with you that OP is better to invest bitcoin than gold and stocks. because of the volatility of bitcoin can provide large profits with a fast time. but sometimes we also have to wait a long time to make a profit because the bear market happens long enough. and the success of investing in bitcoin is also determined by the right speculation of buying at low and selling at high.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:11:03 AM

Thank you

Bitcoin is totally  a good investment option for people who seek financial freedom since there's no one can control you for holding those and no government will put you a limitation on where you going thru but there's something we need to look for before going in this and we should be well educated before putting our money since there are several volatility strikes will test us our patience since if we will lose or get short tempered most provably we will lose.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:39:43 AM

Yes no doubt Bitcoin is the best alternative but also a very dangerous investment. As the Bitcoins volatility maintains more investors would like to get involve due to its nature and the potential profit that they can get which is far different from traditional assets like stocks and gold.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:18:23 AM

No doubt, Bitcoin is the only way of investment that will be profitable forever ... There are reasons to spare:

1.- It has history (10 years)
2.- Technology.
3.- Fast transactions.
4.- Adoption is a fact, little by little it has gained more ground.
5.-Bitcoin is the King, it doesn't depend on anything, the Altcoins all depend on Bitcoin King.

It is currently a 3rd option after Visa and Master Card, which will scale that position sooner rather than later, people prefer to shop there, it has a low correlation with respect to traditional assets and represents a deflationary economy, it is a refuge to safeguard the value of money, especially in countries with high inflation and economic turbulence, that is, it is digital gold.

No Altcoin gets close to Bitcoin, what they do is follow, Bitcoin is the one who always marks the way. Therefore it makes it the best investment option.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:04:20 AM

Bitcoin has been always a good investment, and an interest for people who look life beyond the ordinary, and in addition willing to take a risk. Bitcoin is an investment wherein you are like stepping on a half chance of success and as well failure, this chance has to be addressed in a way of appropriate knowledge and approach. Thus, it is highly dependable on yourself, of course and in time manner.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:12:40 AM

Well, at least the video will still convince non-bitcoiners to change their mind and invest bitcoin. Not all will gonna agree that bitcoin is the best investment. There are physical investments like gold, real estate, stocks, etc.

Safety in financial climte and global debt? In investing bitcoin? It's not easy. We can help people by opening their eyes for new opportunities like bitcoin but seems we are still having some hindrances from doing so.
yulionoo

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:49:11 AM

yes of course bitcoin is still a good investment tool. the increase in value can produce more profits than stocks. but of course big profits also have a big risk. bitcoin can go to the moon and give us big profits but it can also make us lose when it dumps. but if we always do research before making a buying or selling decision. I think we can avoid the risk of loss. and of course in investing bitcoin we must be patient and not easy to panic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:50:01 AM

Yes no doubt Bitcoin is the best alternative but also a very dangerous investment. As the Bitcoins volatility maintains more investors would like to get involve due to its nature and the potential profit that they can get which is far different from traditional assets like stocks and gold.
Every investment, should have risk behind it. Even stocks and gold have risk,and we as investor should know it before make investment. But, although bitcoin have bigger risk with it's volatile, i think it can be investor's challenge because if bitcoin price moved or maybe get pumped, it can be more profitable than stocks and gold.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:59:03 AM

Thank you

Bitcoin already proven it's worth back then, and with the demands of adoptions it will be much better to hold this assets and wait for additional
years as it will bring more passive benefits. You don't need to doubt, though you need to work with your understanding to make sure that you are
entering in the right trend. Patience and trust will enhance your chance to make more things positively out from this industry.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 04:01:26 AM

In terms of online investment we cannot find any safe here and always there's a risk and agree with you even those big commodities we still cannot get any guarantee to earn on it since there certain dangerous fluctuation will happen anytime and unexpectedly that can make us lose or earn that's why we need to think smart for the actions of the market so that we can earn.  But if people cannot risk and  don't know on what they are into maybe it's best for them to find a best person to teach them so that they will go run smooth in this industry.

mk4
Legendary

Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:02:33 AM

Since when did stocks and bonds have guarantees as investments? Though the chances are lower depending on your picks, there's definitely no guarantees of making money with stocks regardless of holding duration. You might think that because the stock market have been in a multi-year bull market, but it's simply false.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:08:57 AM

That is not true. If you "own" AAPL (Apple) in your brokerage account you DO NOT own Apple shared.

That is a common misconception similar to the money in the bank being yours. Once you deposit the funds it is no longer yours.

With Bitcoin you own your own keys. Period.

What are you talking about? When you buy shares in a company you technically own a small portion of that company. This is the reason why the stock markets exist. Companies want to raise capital and one way is to go public with an IPO so they sell shares which represent stock in the company.

The company does well, the Earnings per share will increase since the company is worth more and the stock price will go up and you willl make more money.

But you actually do own part of the company. You don't is when you buy an AAPL call because you are just buying the call for speculation and most likely will sell before expiry, if you execute the call then you are a shareholder.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitvalak

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:17:53 AM

Thank you

Bitcoin cannot save the global debt crisis because the whole currency used is FIAT.
Almost all investments are good, depending on how you are able to discipline in carrying it out. Because most people can only say but can not run it.
At least you must have an investment in real goods before you decide to invest in the crypto world so you don't feel disappointed if something bad happens to your crypto assets. Smiley

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:06:07 AM

I don’t like self promotion of videos here hence I’ll give it a pass, but you’re on the right track because investing in bitcoin for the long term will generate high returns for the investors. Also Investors are getting smarter now and they know that inflation is rising, and recession is just around the corner and investing bitcoins is the only thing that can save thier hard earned money.
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

Thank you

that's why I still hold it up to now and only sold a few to buy it cheap some time ago, maybe now I still continue to supply BTC in my bag, because I believe bitcoin is the best investment and history will repeat itself soon in 2020 - 2021 , at least take advantage of the current time when fools sell it cheap at the moment, by the way thanks for your explanation of the video

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:15:26 AM

Thank you

that's why I still hold it up to now and only sold a few to buy it cheap some time ago, maybe now I still continue to supply BTC in my bag, because I believe bitcoin is the best investment and history will repeat itself soon in 2020 - 2021 , at least take advantage of the current time when fools sell it cheap at the moment, by the way thanks for your explanation of the video

I hope so, the current decline is very good used as a momentum to continue to buy or collect bitcoin as much as possible, what as you say, even about halving before and in the future it makes me sure bitcoin will increase even higher in 2020-2021.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

Thinking that Bitcoin will always have more value than other cryptos just because it was first is so utterly stupid, it is laughable.

Hard Facts

Hard fact; people thinking that an altcoin would appear and overtake Bitcoin in market cap are punished for holding that crap.

Important factor is the network effect of Bitcoin. It's can't be replicated within this environment where lawmakers are increasingly tightening the freedom people have. Everything that's being launched will either be deemed a right off the bat scam or a centralized security.

Another hard fact; there is nothing in the altcoin crap space that can even overtake Ethereum (and probably never will) while the gap between them and Ethereum is orders of magnitude smaller, lol.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:57:11 AM

for sure bitcoin is the good investement; i think you are touched from the falling of price; you must hold your bitcoin till halving and after that directly you will see deacrease in market or total supply of bitcoin then fast rise in prices bitcoin always
lets say that falling in prices happend most every year
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:11:48 PM

Bitcoin and other altcoins are good investments as long as you bought them cheap and sold them at a higher price.  Bitcoin is good to buy at its current before the bull run , and what is good in bitcoin is its for long term investment.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:23:29 PM

Bitcoin price dropped many times and people think it will continue going down and ending is near. It happened many times already and bitcoin always recovers. Last year I was too discouraged after losing hundreds of thousands of dollars, I sold most of them so I can have peace of mind. But later I realized that if I continued to hold most of my bitcoins I could've saved some instead of dumping them at the lowest price level.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
royalfestus

Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:26:16 PM

If you have already made up your why the topic with such a question tag. Bitcoin and few top coin in the coinmarket have small risk in investment. The worst you can see is 1335 days before you make profit in bitcoin. It has the liquidity, community and volume, though it may not have the use case one will expect from new crypto but it a reliable asset. It is suggested that 35 bitcoin Hold at this time is good decision for retirement plan.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:22:00 PM

Hard Facts

Do you really believe that bitcoin fanatics are that foolish to just make that assumptions.
We talked about that here after what happened.
We know that it is the blockchain which he is talking about an not bitcoin.
If ever bitcoin got a little boost from it then it is not the fanatics fault but the new ones who are jumping into conclusions without even making a research.

Don't just state something when you haven't even been around here for a long time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

Bitcoin price dropped many times and people think it will continue going down and ending is near. It happened many times already and bitcoin always recovers. Last year I was too discouraged after losing hundreds of thousands of dollars, I sold most of them so I can have peace of mind. But later I realized that if I continued to hold most of my bitcoins I could've saved some instead of dumping them at the lowest price level.

Don't decide dumping of an asset without any good purpose, but once you're temped to do it I guess buying back will follow. Realizing a mistakes will tend to set all things according to the potential of each and every holdings, before gaining the best and sustainable profit. Our investments will only be worthy, once greener days would happen again for the entire cryptocurrency world.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:52:28 PM

Don't decide dumping of an asset without any good purpose, but once you're temped to do it I guess buying back will follow. Realizing a mistakes will tend to set all things according to the potential of each and every holdings, before gaining the best and sustainable profit. Our investments will only be worthy, once greener days would happen again for the entire cryptocurrency world.

Actually I was trying to diverse some of my Crypto gainz and put some money in stocks and bonds. But they all seem to be soo boring compared to our Rock'n Roll concert. Could've made 50% with some AMD puts, but it would still lose to the yearly increase of my Bitcoin holdings. Obviously, timing the highs and lows and trading based on that is a whole different game. I was talking about long-term without much trading involved.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:31:19 PM

I can think again and again, and I believe the same people will some to the same conclusions about Bitcoin, i.e., anyone whose mind is already made up can't change it, at least not for the foreseeable future (and that includes myself).

The more I see it though, the more I believe that those who see it as an investment first and all other things later, these guys tend to give up or change their minds more easily.

But those who see Bitcoin as money first, and investment perhaps a few uses down the line? There's very little to budge their opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
piebeyb
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:42:29 AM

Thank you

I hope so, the current decline is very good used as a momentum to continue to buy or collect bitcoin as much as possible, what as you say, even about halving before and in the future it makes me sure bitcoin will increase even higher in 2020-2021.
I don't want to give hope to many people, I say what I know many people don't realize about this, the price of bitcoin is down right now is their last chance to get more before people really can't afford it, I wrote this a lot in the forum and use an avatar to remind, at least there are many people who are still there for bitcoin until 2021, hopefully you will be there

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:19:05 AM

Bitcoin and other altcoins are good investments as long as you bought them cheap and sold them at a higher price.  Bitcoin is good to buy at its current before the bull run , and what is good in bitcoin is its for long term investment.
Obviously your points are acceptable, But most of the investors are mainly focusing short term profit so you said it is supporting to long term investors are make good profit. We know it is comfortable for both users and many peoples are expecting the future pump and dump because everyone fear the small fluctuation also so they ask the still it is good investment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bagaji

Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 11:25:32 AM

Bitcoin investment will continue to remain one of the best investment platform in which if you invest at the right time you will earn good return on your investment both within a short and long term. Please note that you are to invest in a "good time" which means there a time you invest and you will invest and it will turn against your position.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:41:29 PM

I don't want to give hope to many people, I say what I know many people don't realize about this, the price of bitcoin is down right now is their last chance to get more before people really can't afford it, I wrote this a lot in the forum and use an avatar to remind, at least there are many people who are still there for bitcoin until 2021, hopefully you will be there
yes I see your post about repeating the history of halving, where it is quite reasonable and at the moment the price really hasn't moved up, so it's possible that after halving the price can make a new ATH. let's look at the campaign 2020-2021 Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Wapfika

Activity: 1260
Merit: 560

Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Bitcoin investment will continue to remain one of the best investment platform in which if you invest at the right time you will earn good return on your investment both within a short and long term. Please note that you are to invest in a "good time" which means there a time you invest and you will invest and it will turn against your position.
It's the value of how early we start, like those early adoptors who are able to experience the pump of BTC, the price falls but it still recovering and gain even a little increase. As long as we can wait only time will tell if it's really a good investment. But for yes it's still a good investment,maybe risky but it's all worth it once bitcoin supply achieved.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gogoi (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:46:56 PM

I can think again and again, and I believe the same people will some to the same conclusions about Bitcoin, i.e., anyone whose mind is already made up can't change it, at least not for the foreseeable future (and that includes myself).

The more I see it though, the more I believe that those who see it as an investment first and all other things later, these guys tend to give up or change their minds more easily.

But those who see Bitcoin as money first, and investment perhaps a few uses down the line? There's very little to budge their opinion.

You are right. I do find however that anyone who approaches wanting to understand Bitcoin with an open mind becomes a strong believer. The majority still have closed minds and will not take the time to discover what is behind the name.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:25:04 AM

Safety in financial climate? Hmmm.
But how are you going to push them into making a decision that bitcoin is the real deal?
Choice is still up to them. We could just lay down every positive features of bitcoin but yet they could still question it afterwards.
With FUD just hiding in the shadows they might back off even with all that effort.

I still think this is the era for the wise and those who loves risk but not for the weak heart.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

You are right. I do find however that anyone who approaches wanting to understand Bitcoin with an open mind becomes a strong believer. The majority still have closed minds and will not take the time to discover what is behind the name.

Majority still have closed minds, you are right about that. We can see many of them even here on the forum, to not mention the people outside crypto community. Some of the people around me are not aware of bitcoin, about crypto in general, what is it, and what it can do.
The most funny thing is how they give advantage to fiat, but in a fact they don't know much about fiat either. They don't know who print the money, they don't know much about supply and demand.
New generations, and by that I mean about kids under 10 years old, will change that. They are more into internet things already, and for them money on the internet means more than cash in the hand. At least its like that with the most kids I talk about and how they play fortnight or some other games, and they need money there to buy items, skins, etc.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:12:04 AM

although at this time bitcoin is declining in value. but bitcoin will still be a better investment tool than stocks, gold or deposits. bitcoin which has high volatility can we use to gain profit. but to get this profit we have to buy and sell bitcoin at the right time. and also what makes bitcoin a good investment tool is its decentralized nature and also the limited amount will make bitcoin protected from inflation. and make the price more expensive in the future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
audaciousbeing

Merit: 569

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

When it comes to investing in bitcoin, the only factor irrespective of how we might try to portray it is the volatility. And its even the simplest thing any noob can understand, there is no need to study chart of be good with economics of financial analysis just the volatility. The price is currently $8k+ which was lower than it was few weeks back and that also showed an opportunity that in few weeks to come, it could also increase. When you follow the market and not get greedy, you can make decent return on investment within a short period.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:26:01 AM

although at this time bitcoin is declining in value. but bitcoin will still be a better investment tool than stocks, gold or deposits. bitcoin which has high volatility can we use to gain profit. but to get this profit we have to buy and sell bitcoin at the right time. and also what makes bitcoin a good investment tool is its decentralized nature and also the limited amount will make bitcoin protected from inflation. and make the price more expensive in the future.

Yes but it's a good investment if we buy at the right time and sell off at the slightest hint of dump of bearish market and I would say it's not the right time to buy as it's value is declining we need to be more focused and buy at rock bottom in order to gain better returns.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:10:18 PM

Bitcoin investment is still good in my opinion. Few hours ago I tried checking the charts, which was my first time in few months. I now doubt that bitcoin will pump up this December. Based on what I saw, we will dip even further this December which I hope not (my trades were very bad 3rd quarter this year that prompted me to stop reading charts and trading). But it will start to rise again early next year and it will be another question, how long will it take and how high will it be. 2020 is a good year for crypto, I expect bitcoin to reach at least $12,000.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:22:57 PM

For bitcoiners who have realized about bitcoin in the future, there is no doubt will always invest in bitcoin, but bitcoin against crisis?
I'm curious as well, how bitcoin will going through the global recession, whether it will rise or fall with fiat currency.
There is a positive sign for bitcoin in the long term, that's why most of my funds in bitcoin and current price really tempting to invest more.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:37:43 PM

Thank you

That is if many people will understand this. Surprisingly a lot of people haven't understand the true importance of Bitcoin till now.
They are still being skeptical if they should invest in it till now. Unfortunately, they will start running around buying high when the price of hit thousands.. Its a pity.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

At the moment, the investment opportunity is unique, and it is not because Bitcoin is going down, seeing the graphic I imagine that many are selling by panic, some news about China that is very popular there, is also going down with little volume and It is not for "Shorts", the offer is to take advantage to spend a great Christmas, that is, take advantage of this offer to buy cheap.

tensorcharts.com

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ololajulo

Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:56:54 PM

Thank you

That is if many people will understand this. Surprisingly a lot of people haven't understand the true importance of Bitcoin till now.
They are still being skeptical if they should invest in it till now. Unfortunately, they will start running around buying high when the price of hit thousands.. Its a pity.
The tech geeks adopting crytocurrency lately does not admire the technology behind the project any more but the financial prospect that will come from it. You  should wonder what Jack Dorsey is looking for in the space, as a rich tech and not creating his own cryptocurrency as well but preaching bitcoin everywhere. We have a profit of over 4x from bitcoin alone this year, which can be seen in any project or stock in a short period.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:29:21 PM

The tech geeks adopting crytocurrency lately does not admire the technology behind the project any more but the financial prospect that will come from it. You  should wonder what Jack Dorsey is looking for in the space, as a rich tech and not creating his own cryptocurrency as well but preaching bitcoin everywhere. We have a profit of over 4x from bitcoin alone this year, which can be seen in any project or stock in a short period.
Honestly, there's a truth in what you've said. Few years ago it was all about the technology when everybody I must say tells about how great blockchain technology was but right now, it's all about the value and price of bitcoin.

I think that's normal because many are aware of the potential of blockchain and it's about bitcoin alone now. And we're moving on to the mass adoption which is happening today despite of the bad look of the market lately.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:11:24 PM

The fact is, everytime BTC price plummets, it instantly presents an oppurtunity to invest. How long can you hold the investment is purely dependent on your financial prowes. Which for most people getting into crypto these days, is not that strong.

So imo, BTC is still a good investment. You just have to judge when to get in and set an exit goal and stick to it.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
gogoi (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

Thank you

EXACTLY. Lots of fear in the markets right now. Long term this is an excellent place to dollar cost average in and pick up Bitcoin.

Looking back people are going to wish they had bought here same as when price was $3,500 late 2018.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:15:43 AM

The fact is, everytime BTC price plummets, it instantly presents an oppurtunity to invest. How long can you hold the investment is purely dependent on your financial prowes. Which for most people getting into crypto these days, is not that strong.

So imo, BTC is still a good investment. You just have to judge when to get in and set an exit goal and stick to it.
means it's not an investment, it's a trade in my opinion, investing in Bitcoin seems to be less suitable, because the risk now is too big,
if you want to take the risk Please, go ahead,  Wink it's better to trade analytically, it will be more profitable
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:49:36 AM

I still thinking bitcoin is a good investment, although now the price is down again. Besides using bitcoin as an instrument of the investment, I will also use bitcoin for making a profit by trading because I see that there is a gap for the price. And when we are now seeing the price is down, we will see the rise of the bitcoin, so at that time, we can make a profit by selling the bitcoin. If you can use bitcoin with the right, I think you will not leave bitcoin because the price is down, but you will buy more bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

Indeed a good store of value.
But is that the real purpose of it?
For now that might be the case and everyone is selling whenever they see a pump is happening.
Either a ROI or just a small profit.

For those who are saving money instead of banking this could be also the better idea rather than waiting for annual return which is just small.
But I believe it should not end that way.
gogoi (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:44:19 PM

Indeed a good store of value.
But is that the real purpose of it?
For now that might be the case and everyone is selling whenever they see a pump is happening.
Either a ROI or just a small profit.

For those who are saving money instead of banking this could be also the better idea rather than waiting for annual return which is just small.
But I believe it should not end that way.

What is the point of Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the first ever money with a known monetary policy that cannot be manipulated. It is digital and can be sent across the internet, radio or satellite. Gold is very difficult to transact…

It is a public ledger that cannot be cheated i.e. no fraud. It is the most attacked piece of software ever created and cannot be hacked.

It is decentralized meaning you do not need to trust a third party. You can send and receive money from anyone in the world, whenever you want, without anyone having a say in it and almost instantly.

It is borderless.

It is unconfistable meaning nobody can freeze your funds or prevent your access to them.

Bitcoin is the future. Start doing your research or you are going to be left behind.

As Fed Chair Powell put it last week when testifying ‘the national debt is growing faster than the economy and poses a threat to future generations.’ He also said he nor anybody knows what to do about it.

The current fractional reserve debt based system is unsustainable. Buy Bitcoin.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:12:39 PM

If you will doubt if Bitcoin is good investment every time when the price goes down then it's better not to deal with it at all. Expecting that you will only make profit and never face loss it's not realistic and beleiveing that because of that Bitcoin is bad investment isn't rational.
There isn't any type of investment that will bring you only profit all the time. That doesn't exist, what comes up must come down, sooner or later.

drachman

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:34:06 AM

Honestly, there's a truth in what you've said. Few years ago it was all about the technology when everybody I must say tells about how great blockchain technology was but right now, it's all about the value and price of bitcoin.

I think that's normal because many are aware of the potential of blockchain and it's about bitcoin alone now. And we're moving on to the mass adoption which is happening today despite of the bad look of the market lately.
It was inevitable that such change happened, in the beginning bitcoin did not really had a lot of value so most people had to concentrate on the great technology that it was and wonder if it could potentially change the world, now a lot more people have adopted bitcoin and its value has gone up and so there is a lot more interest in what the price of bitcoin is doing, but that is also because now there is no question about the potential of bitcoin to change the world that is not a question of if it will happen but of when it will happen.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

let alone you, who said as if giving a warning to people to think that bitcoin is no longer good to have. a JP Morgan one of the influential people at Crypto, he once said that Bitcoin is not good to have.  after a few years after that incident do you know what happened?  Bitcoin is still alive today.  so I think if someone says that it's only part of his FUD so he can buy a lot of Bitcoin when prices start to fall.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:49:22 PM

let alone you, who said as if giving a warning to people to think that bitcoin is no longer good to have. a JP Morgan one of the influential people at Crypto, he once said that Bitcoin is not good to have.  after a few years after that incident do you know what happened?  Bitcoin is still alive today.  so I think if someone says that it's only part of his FUD so he can buy a lot of Bitcoin when prices start to fall.
Lots of them which is bearish towards bitcoin in the past becomes a supporter of it. Perma-bears is always there but we wouldnt know if they are accumulating underground.
We cant really deny when it comes to its potential.We know its benefits and the tech behind this coin which do eases up when it comes to transaction speed and on being decentralized.
Im not surprised that there would always be criticism towards it but the community do know on what are the steps to be taken towards btc investment.

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:54:36 PM

Yes, Of course, but I accumulate BTC almost hourly rather than buying all at a one. I find this to be the best, most fun and also the least stressful way to invest. further, I chose one job over another because of which one agreed to pay me in bitcoin instead of dollars. I am at 100% accumulation effort now and only sell what BTC I must to pay my fiat bills.

Don't forget, Bitcoin is currently on it's most advanced technological level, and much-needed second-layer scaling solutions are being rapidly adopted, one exchange at the time. But not many people are aware of those developments as they have written Bitcoin off completely.
yulionoo

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:01:34 AM

yes I think it still remains a good investment tool even though the current price of bitcoin has decreased. because I think there is no other investment that can return big profits like bitcoin. but of course large profits also have a large risk. but if we have the correct prediction and buy and sell bitcoin at the right time then we can minimize the risk of loss. and the last thing is the patience of bitcoin is very volatile we don't know when bitcoin will go up and down. so we must have patience to wait for the price of bitcoin to pump again. I'm always optimistic that bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
pamsugas

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

of course, bitcoin is the best investment at the moment in the last 10 years only bitcoin can rise from year to year. different from other investments. we see the hash of bitcoin miners is also increasing that means there are many mining companies mining bitcoin.
Renampun

Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:02:38 PM

"FUD" won't end if it talks about Bitcoin. we must respect every person's opinion but personally I see investing in Bitcoin as a wise decision, just look at the people who made the decision to invest Bitcoin 8 years ago, now their investment has gone up 1000x of capital. so Bitcoin is still a good investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drachman

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:02:06 AM

Lots of them which is bearish towards bitcoin in the past becomes a supporter of it. Perma-bears is always there but we wouldnt know if they are accumulating underground.
We cant really deny when it comes to its potential.We know its benefits and the tech behind this coin which do eases up when it comes to transaction speed and on being decentralized.
Im not surprised that there would always be criticism towards it but the community do know on what are the steps to be taken towards btc investment.
In the past years we have had many traditional investors, banks and even governments saying that cryptocurrencies were not going to last, that they were completely flawed and that only their coins will remain in the future, but after a few years it seems that they are realizing that big mistake they have made by underestimating bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general but unfortunately for them they cannot go back to the past and change their attitude towards bitcoin and try to destroy it when they had the chance.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:32:47 AM

I would say for now and the next few years bitcoin is still a good investment, if you look at the history of bitcoin prices should still be and will be higher than 2017, we know half is hype. at least we can see it go double in the next 1-2 years.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:55:01 PM

If we could make people understand the ideological part of bitcoin instead of the "make money with bitcoin" then we will make sure bitcoin goes up as well hand in hand with that. I mean there is no way of bitcoin existing without satoshi nakomoto trying to find an alternative to fiat, people don't realize that this suppose to be the new currency that people use instead of fiat and how well it is and even nations are testing crypto currencies themselves right now.

But, there are too many people who try to "buy low, sell high" to make fiat profit without caring about the bitcoin itself and that causes bitcoin to be not loved by many people who lost money while price dropped. As long as we can make sure adoption continues and people realizes what bitcoin is, we will not have to cash out our bitcoins to fiat.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:27:59 PM

"FUD" won't end if it talks about Bitcoin. we must respect every person's opinion but personally I see investing in Bitcoin as a wise decision, just look at the people who made the decision to invest Bitcoin 8 years ago, now their investment has gone up 1000x of capital. so Bitcoin is still a good investment.

Haters must say that thing to get rid all the newly and curios investor to have bitcoin. now a days a lot of opportunities has been appeared and a reason why bitcoin is still a good investment in more upcoming days. we should have a lot of info's to think and don't be discouraged about bitcoins situation. let's see how old investors prove that bitcoin is always a good investment and let's show it to new generations of investors.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:44:04 PM

In my view bitcoin is worthy from investment point of view despite of so many opposition. I am not saying this because I am bitcoin community member but as a neutral expert.
If you see decade old history of bitcoin there is massive increase in its market cap and adoption rate. Good thing is its still increasing. Every new innovation face opposition in its early days and bitcoin has passed that phase successfully.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:19:19 PM

only people who don't understand bitcoin, and say bitcoin is not safe and is only a HYIP / MLM, scam, etc. since bitcoin appeared and until now, the value of bitcoin has continued to increase. and this has proven that bitcoin is indeed a great investment place. not about money, about momentary pleasures, but about the future being built on a foundation of freedom and transparency.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

Even though bitcoin is down to almost $7000. I can still say that bitcoin is still a good investment because bitcoin is still growing that more people still haven't discover bitcoin yet, so there is a huge chance that bitcoin will still continue to grow or increased it's price far from the price that it reach in the year of 2017, and that makes bitcoin a good investment.
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:04:11 PM

Even though bitcoin is down to almost $7000. I can still say that bitcoin is still a good investment because bitcoin is still growing that more people still haven't discover bitcoin yet, so there is a huge chance that bitcoin will still continue to grow or increased it's price far from the price that it reach in the year of 2017, and that makes bitcoin a good investment.
Bitcoin Price for now i think still worth to buy if someone want. In case don't use all money to prepare if it can be down again. But in 2020, i think bitcoin price will make big profit for who bought at this level too because a lot of people already expected for highest price.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:35:18 PM

Bitcoin Price for now i think still worth to buy if someone want. In case don't use all money to prepare if it can be down again. But in 2020, i think bitcoin price will make big profit for who bought at this level too because a lot of people already expected for highest price.
yeah, you alright but only some people who want buy bitcoin in this level and saving for the future. because people are dissapointed with bitcoin price at this moment, in my opinion people will buy when bitcoin give good alerts it will really increase high price because they doesnot take the risk
at this moment only people who really trust in bitcoin will buy it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:40:10 PM

yeah, you alright but only some people who want buy bitcoin in this level and saving for the future. because people are dissapointed with bitcoin price at this moment, in my opinion people will buy when bitcoin give good alerts it will really increase high price because they doesnot take the risk
at this moment only people who really trust in bitcoin will buy it

Holding bitcoin with long term although for future investment is not good because we can't prediction with bitcoin price later, maybe with long term investing bitcoin price become very cheap and lower and maybe with long term holding we loss all assets in bitcoin, try get profit as soon possible when have reached with higher price sell your bitcoin and reinvesting after bitcoin down.
Fatunad

Merit: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

only people who don't understand bitcoin, and say bitcoin is not safe and is only a HYIP / MLM, scam, etc. since bitcoin appeared and until now, the value of bitcoin has continued to increase. and this has proven that bitcoin is indeed a great investment place. not about money, about momentary pleasures, but about the future being built on a foundation of freedom and transparency.
They don't understand it because they don't want to understand. They will only change only if they saw some huge adoption and changes because of bitcoin. But if they will continue to be like that then we can't do anything to them. It is their choice so leave them and focus on how you will help the community with the bitcoin and accept those who want to embrace the blockchain technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
d3nz

Merit: 264

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:23:44 PM

Bitcoin really dominate the msrket even thou a huge dump already happenee before and i think those rumors and speculstion that bitcoin will go down below $2000 which means altcoin wilk sureky follow and value will decrease.

And for me Bitcoin is really a good for a long term investment because dthe value will increase maybe by next year and we jist need to wait for the right time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:39:48 PM

because of that bitcoin is still the target of investors today. the proof, bitcoin dominant is still higher today, even more so if halving will occur. at this time large countries are starting to accept and adopt bitcoin. I don't know if you are waiting for something else to happen before saying that bitcoin can be a profitable investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

The same question comes back like a boomerang to every investor from time to time. It appears most frequently during stabilization ... or uncertain stabilization. This is a very nervous moment, because no one is sure that this is the end of price drops and should invest, or maybe better is wait, because the price will fall more and there will be a better opportunity to buy.
In fact, it all depends on what period we want to invest for. All those who kept Bitcoin long enough and did not sell it when it reached the bottom, certainly had the opportunity to sell at a profit. If someone wants to invest now, he must ask himselve if he is patient enough, because if he invest for a long period, I am sure that even if the price drops even more, he will still have the opportunity to earn.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:59:18 PM

The same question comes back like a boomerang to every investor from time to time. It appears most frequently during stabilization ... or uncertain stabilization. This is a very nervous moment, because no one is sure that this is the end of price drops and should invest, or maybe better is wait, because the price will fall more and there will be a better opportunity to buy.
In fact, it all depends on what period we want to invest for. All those who kept Bitcoin long enough and did not sell it when it reached the bottom, certainly had the opportunity to sell at a profit. If someone wants to invest now, he must ask himselve if he is patient enough, because if he invest for a long period, I am sure that even if the price drops even more, he will still have the opportunity to earn.
I think that every investor is worried about which cryptocurrency is the most profitable for him to invest in, and therefore this issue will bother each cryptocurrency user for a long time until the cryptocurrency stabilizes in price.  Today, any action on the cryptocurrency market is like a game of chance, because to a greater extent everything depends on luck and how correctly the cryptocurrency is chosen for investment.

Bitfinex fuckery is getting even more interesting. Longs still continue to climb up for 23th consecutive day, +3% just two hours after weekly open but what is different now - we also have shorts starting to pile up like crazy first time since November low, +2.4k (+43%) just in the past 24 hours.

Too early to tell how this will resolve but the last time we had such a sharp rise in shorts was just a day before October epic pump.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:11:08 PM

~

But, there are too many people who try to "buy low, sell high" to make fiat profit without caring about the bitcoin itself and that causes bitcoin to be not loved by many people who lost money while price dropped. As long as we can make sure adoption continues and people realizes what bitcoin is, we will not have to cash out our bitcoins to fiat.
And this requires complex analysis, not just technical. Market acceptance, adoption, regulation, and other fundamental developments that are predicted to be able to influence the development of Bitcoin prices also need to be well considered. This decade proves that BTC is good enough if it is categorized as an investment, even though its volatility is high, but it provides enough opportunities for anyone who is able to adapt and survive. Being a holder is not easy, moreover,  the market situation is not always good. But it will be a wonderful reward when there is a big pump.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
drachman

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:47:15 AM

I would say for now and the next few years bitcoin is still a good investment, if you look at the history of bitcoin prices should still be and will be higher than 2017, we know half is hype. at least we can see it go double in the next 1-2 years.
Bitcoin was the best investment of the past decade, it will be a real challenge to find any other asset that gave better profits than bitcoin during that time, and while bitcoin cannot experiment the growth that we saw in the past when we take into consideration that only a few million people have decided to adopt bitcoin then it is entirely possible that bitcoin still has a massive potential as an investment and the only thing that you need to do to reap those rewards is to hold your coins.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:09:28 AM

Bitcoin was the best investment of the past decade, it will be a real challenge to find any other asset that gave better profits than bitcoin during that time, and while bitcoin cannot experiment the growth that we saw in the past when we take into consideration that only a few million people have decided to adopt bitcoin then it is entirely possible that bitcoin still has a massive potential as an investment and the only thing that you need to do to reap those rewards is to hold your coins.
Bitcoin is powerful investment tool but make sure that if we will invest is at a right time and moment. There are people who are ranting because they invest when the price of bitcoin is at the peak, their portfolio is now red because of the wrong timing. Being financial litearate psrson can bring us more wealth, if we have knowedge about how the market works then we can invest in a right time and make profit from it.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:59:41 PM

Bitcoin is powerful investment tool but make sure that if we will invest is at a right time and moment. There are people who are ranting because they invest when the price of bitcoin is at the peak, their portfolio is now red because of the wrong timing. Being financial litearate psrson can bring us more wealth, if we have knowedge about how the market works then we can invest in a right time and make profit from it.
I think bitcoin is still the best investment, even it has a very low price today. Most of us do really have a big disappointment to bitcoin today because we are expecting too much that it will increase it's price before the end of this year of 2019, but i still believe that bitcoin will increase it's price sooner and later, all we need to have a patience and trust to bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drachman

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:57:34 AM

Even a great investment like bitcoin has bad moments from time to time, anyone that is losing money in this market should realize that what it is happening is completely their fault but that is really difficult to admit, people are always looking for someone else to blame like the whales, the volatility, the manipulation of the market and hundreds of different factors but they cannot hide the fact that there are many people that have got huge benefits out of bitcoin and if they are not is because of their mistaken decisions.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:05:38 PM

Investments that get a quick return and profit is by investing in crypto or in bitcoin, so many people are enthusiastic about investing in crypto now. And because the use of the internet has become a necessity so many people who do business in the online world one of which is a business in the crypto industry that gets quite a lot of attention from investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

Although the price of bitcoin is not as good as it was two years ago but I believe that it will definitely be repeated again, so I think bitcoin will still be a good investment, I hope so
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is still in a very good investment position, but in the long run and always provides a good and profitable return and only requires strong patience and will produce good results.
bitcoin is the most popular coin and there are still many people who believe in bitcoin as a good investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
d3nz

Merit: 264

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Bitcoin is really good for making a profit and even you are a day or long-time trader you can still earn money but it will depend on how you analyze and observe the market. And, it will depend on how you do buy and sell and if it is correct.

And one thing that Bitcoin is really the superior cryptocurrency, it uses all over the world as a alterntive payment which is really good and can do much faster transaction and no hassle at all, you just need to wait for the confirmation.
cotton ball

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:42:51 PM

Long term investment is not recommendation for investing with bitcoin, but I think you can invest with bitcoin with short term way where you looking for chance with bitcoin have lower price and selling after higher price, don't waste many time with holding bitcoin because not worth again after many company and country want to make drama and banned using bitcoin.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

Long term investment is not recommendation for investing with bitcoin, but I think you can invest with bitcoin with short term way where you looking for chance with bitcoin have lower price and selling after higher price, don't waste many time with holding bitcoin because not worth again after many company and country want to make drama and banned using bitcoin.
One way or another, if someone invests in Bitcoin for the short term, so that if the price rises immediately to get real profit, then he will still have to wait a certain time to be able to make a profit, and none of the ordinary cryptocurrency users risks big capital for  investments in cryptocurrency in order to quickly get a good result, because the market is unpredictable.  That is why everyone expects when Bitcoin will rise in price by at least a third.  If today we have $ 7,000, then the best investment is for a period until Bitcoin rises to $ 10,000.
drachman

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

That is why everyone expects when Bitcoin will rise in price by at least a third.  If today we have $ 7,000, then the best investment is for a period until Bitcoin rises to $ 10,000.
People keep getting in trouble for this kind of expectations, we do not control how the bitcoin market moves, what would you do if the price of bitcoin reaches 9900 dollars and you keep waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach 10000 and then it crashes all the way back to 3000? I do not agree at all with people that have those kind of fixed expectations of the market, in my case I take whatever the market gives me regardless of whether the profit is high or low.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: