Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin STILL Good Investment? (Think Again)  (Read 1167 times)
gogoi (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

This video makes the case why Bitcoin is in my opinion not only a good investment but the best investment you can make.

Any additional insights in how to best relate this to those who do not yet own any Bitcoin is appreciated.

It is important we help as many people as possible find safety in this financial climate and $244 trillion global debt crisis.

Thank you

https://youtu.be/ubL2RDg37Wk

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:20:45 PM

I didn't want your video but i would like to give the best advice which i feel while i plan to invest for any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin volatile nature will make the Bitcoin price grow at any time so if you want to invest on today definitely very soon you can find the profit for it. Then please plan to invest on other cryptocurrencies which is fluctuating more in the market on daily basis that kind of coins can give the returns very soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:29:24 PM

The reason on what makes Bitcoin a relatively good investment is its volatility and decentralization which leads to its fluctuation on its price. Depending on the price on the market, one has the opportunity and potential of doubling their initial investments in a short-amount of time compared to the traditional methods of investing present in the market.

What it lacks is the security and guarantee of your investments, unlike in stocks and bonds, there is a security and collateral in-case your investment losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

This video makes the case why Bitcoin is in my opinion not only a good investment but the best investment you can make.

Any additional insights in how to best relate this to those who do not yet own any Bitcoin is appreciated.

It is important we help as many people as possible find safety in this financial climate and $244 trillion global debt crisis.

Thank you

You make the very big, and very wrong assumption that BitCoin holds more value than any other of the Fiat Currencies.   You are NOT protected against a 244 Trillion global debt crisis by holding something that has zero real value.  

Bitcoin got a boost when Chinese president Xi Jinping endorsed cryptocurrencies in a speech.   What all the bitcoin fanatics missed was that President Xi was talking about a CHINESE GOVERNMENT BACKED crypto, with all the benefits of the block-chain.    I would take a GOLD BACKED Chinese crypto currency any day over bitcoin which is backed by NOTHING.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality  Grin Grin Grin Grin    ( Like when you lose most of your money )...

Hard Facts
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

Bitcoin indeed is the best investment we could have ever since the cryptocurrency is now a trend. Unlike before that people use to invest in gold and silver although those were still a valuable asset since the price is quite growing each year. But bitcoin is our best crypto asset nowadays because you don't need to put it on the bank because you can actually hold your own investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:29:42 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Not sure why but I was actually expecting original content with the video(which it obviously isn't).

Anyway, bitcoin sure has great potential in the longterm, but I'm going to take the non-permabull standpoint here for a change. Yes, bitcoin has GREAT potential and I greatly believe that, but hopefully let's not give give the impression to the outside non-crypto world that bitcoin is guaranteed to skyrocket in price, because it's simply not. So much things can make bitcoin succeed in the long term but there are also things that could make it not successful, both as a currency/SoV and as an investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:31:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), poptok1 (1)

You make the very big, and very wrong assumption that BitCoin holds more value than any other of the Fiat Currencies.   You are NOT protected against a 244 Trillion global debt crisis by holding something that has zero real value.  

Bitcoin got a boost when Chinese president Xi Jinping endorsed cryptocurrencies in a speech.   What all the bitcoin fanatics missed was that President Xi was talking about a CHINESE GOVERNMENT BACKED crypto, with all the benefits of the block-chain.    I would take a GOLD BACKED Chinese crypto currency any day over bitcoin which is backed by NOTHING.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality  Grin Grin Grin Grin    ( Like when you lose most of your money )...

Hard Facts

Actually its the other way around. Markets are backing bitcoin price, while your "alternative" is backed by the chinese government. So lets see, You trust more the Chinese gov (The State) than the free market (The People)?

Has it ever occurred to you, that all of these "x backed" coins depend on a promise that may or may not ever be fulfilled? Imagine that, the Chinese system falls, the people from Taiwan take over or something, and then they simply don't recognize none of these tokens. Then what? Cry a river? Sue the Chinese state? good luck with that...

The markets consider bitcoin valuable because of its features (code), not because of an empty promise of a State, company or individual. A promise that can become null without warning, is not like having the actual gold in your hands. If anything, those coins that are "backed" i consider even more dangerous, because they likes of you mistakenly think that "is gold", no its not. Nor Dollars "backed" on gold, they are not gold, they are worthless papers. When Americans ended the artificial gold pegging they were being more honest.

In fact the current government can decide later not to fulfill the promise, or simply change the "backing ratio". This "surprise" can never happen to bitcoin, which is the reason its valued more, no surprises, no trusting.

If the economy collapse because people learn that the money doesn't exist in the banks, and start withdrawing, while the entire fiat ecosystem crashes, bitcoin that is simply keeping its value, would appear to "skyrocket". Fiat are deliberately devalued every year as they have endless production. Bitcoin is already settled to 21 million and 18.5+ million have already been minted.

Harder Facts

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:32:30 PM

no one ever knows the future, maybe bitcoin looks good in the future, there may be other alternative coins that can replace bitcoin, because technology continues to develop and new things will continue to emerge, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will always be crypto number 1.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

Absolutely! Bitcoin is the best investment that i have ever known ever since i got into this industry. Well at least it is the investment portfolio that you can be rest assured of its come back spirit other than the number of altcoins which have not risen for more than a year. The scarcity and decentralized nature of bitcoin makes it absolutely secure to invest into it and wait patiently to make good profits.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

To me, it is not much more than a fanboi video. It contains all the enthusiasm and hype and hyperbole that you might expect from such a video, but it contains very little substance. It is filled with clips of people saying how great bitcoin is, but it never talks about why or how.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Bitcoin ShitList

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:41:38 PM

Well considering how it has retained top spot for some time now,I think it is,probably not enough reason anyway.a few years back,I'm sure there were people who also wondered if the status bitcoin is occupying now was ever a possibility
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:53:19 PM

no one ever knows the future, maybe bitcoin looks good in the future, there may be other alternative coins that can replace bitcoin, because technology continues to develop and new things will continue to emerge, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will always be crypto number 1.
Nothing can replace the position of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, and other coins like altcoin are just imitations of bitcoin and in conclusion, imitations cannot resemble the original because the original is much more perfect.
bitcoin is by far the best investment instrument among all investments and is also profitable and very safe, and it will be far more profitable to invest in the long run to avoid worry.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

In my own personal opinion, I don't really need to watch a video to convince me that btc is a good investment especially long term, if anyone can look back to 10 years ago what btc was worth and what its current price is now, that's enough to tell you that another 10 years from now btc will be even more valuable,
To be on a safer side, invest little amount that won't cost you much and let it grow with time.
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

Nothing can replace the position of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, and other coins like altcoin are just imitations of bitcoin and in conclusion, imitations cannot resemble the original because the original is much more perfect.
bitcoin is by far the best investment instrument among all investments and is also profitable and very safe, and it will be far more profitable to invest in the long run to avoid worry.

Just like the first FIAT CURRENCY is the most valuable currency in the world, just because it was first...  Oh wait, it is long forgotten  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Maybe the worlds first Bank is the worlds best and biggest, because it was first.  Oh wait, no one even knows or cares what the worlds first bank was...

Maybe the first computer in the world is the best, or the first cellphone.

Thinking that Bitcoin will always have more value than other cryptos just because it was first is so utterly stupid, it is laughable.

Hard Facts
gogoi (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:16:34 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

The reason on what makes Bitcoin a relatively good investment is its volatility and decentralization which leads to its fluctuation on its price. Depending on the price on the market, one has the opportunity and potential of doubling their initial investments in a short-amount of time compared to the traditional methods of investing present in the market.

What it lacks is the security and guarantee of your investments, unlike in stocks and bonds, there is a security and collateral in-case your investment losses.

That is not true. If you "own" AAPL (Apple) in your brokerage account you DO NOT own Apple shared.

That is a common misconception similar to the money in the bank being yours. Once you deposit the funds it is no longer yours.

With Bitcoin you own your own keys. Period.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:36:21 PM

Thank you

Bitcoin will always be bitcoin, it is always a good investment wether a long term investment or a short term investment, it doesnt matter. Because of its different featutes among all investment nowadays such as stock market and forex bitcoin has its many traders and investors now that we all believe that this bitcoin will have  a great impact soon.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:03:29 PM

Since years bitcoin is one of the best investment that anyone can make and your profit will be huge if you invest in the right time and being smart about the market moves. I think bitcoin, gold and real estates are the best investment for anyone in the world. Let's back to bitcoin, nowadays people didn't know a lot of things about bitcoin, we should just spread news about that and let people join this community because it's gonna help a lot bitcoin itself and it makes it gain more value in the future and our investment will be profitable 100%
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:12:11 PM

No doubt that Bitcoin will be always a good investment as long as you know how to manage your Bitcoin and understand the market trends. With its volatility in price, we have a chance to see a high increase and gain big profits. But remember that it also has a possibility to drop very drastically. However, smart investors must know how to take advantage of those possibilities. Learn the Bitcoin charts, factors that influence the prices, market characteristics, and current issues on Bitcoin's future.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

Thank you

When it comes to cryptocurrency investment especially Bitcoin investment, people have their own personal view regarding how good it is or not. Personally, I think an investment will be good when you understand and have adequate knowledge on the principles that governs that investment. Bitcoin can only be a good investment when you know and understand the bitcoin market and the patterns at which its market value changes. This will allow you to gain the risk margin investing in Bitcoin. Looking at the crypto market now, Bitcoin is a good investment for daily traders and short term investors.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:39:47 PM

Thank you

Obviously, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know why bitcoin is one of the best if not the best asset today. But it's really hard to show it to no coiners because the media has painted bitcoin in a bad light ever since its inception. So for me, I just let the people know bitcoin and what it can really bring to them, as compare to telling them what it is. Let them discover it and I'm sure in no time, probably 5 years from now, we might see it grow and be adopted by the masses.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████