Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin STILL Good Investment? (Think Again)  (Read 1167 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is still in a very good investment position, but in the long run and always provides a good and profitable return and only requires strong patience and will produce good results.
bitcoin is the most popular coin and there are still many people who believe in bitcoin as a good investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Bitcoin is really good for making a profit and even you are a day or long-time trader you can still earn money but it will depend on how you analyze and observe the market. And, it will depend on how you do buy and sell and if it is correct.

And one thing that Bitcoin is really the superior cryptocurrency, it uses all over the world as a alterntive payment which is really good and can do much faster transaction and no hassle at all, you just need to wait for the confirmation.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:42:51 PM

Long term investment is not recommendation for investing with bitcoin, but I think you can invest with bitcoin with short term way where you looking for chance with bitcoin have lower price and selling after higher price, don't waste many time with holding bitcoin because not worth again after many company and country want to make drama and banned using bitcoin.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

Long term investment is not recommendation for investing with bitcoin, but I think you can invest with bitcoin with short term way where you looking for chance with bitcoin have lower price and selling after higher price, don't waste many time with holding bitcoin because not worth again after many company and country want to make drama and banned using bitcoin.
One way or another, if someone invests in Bitcoin for the short term, so that if the price rises immediately to get real profit, then he will still have to wait a certain time to be able to make a profit, and none of the ordinary cryptocurrency users risks big capital for  investments in cryptocurrency in order to quickly get a good result, because the market is unpredictable.  That is why everyone expects when Bitcoin will rise in price by at least a third.  If today we have $ 7,000, then the best investment is for a period until Bitcoin rises to $ 10,000.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

That is why everyone expects when Bitcoin will rise in price by at least a third.  If today we have $ 7,000, then the best investment is for a period until Bitcoin rises to $ 10,000.
People keep getting in trouble for this kind of expectations, we do not control how the bitcoin market moves, what would you do if the price of bitcoin reaches 9900 dollars and you keep waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach 10000 and then it crashes all the way back to 3000? I do not agree at all with people that have those kind of fixed expectations of the market, in my case I take whatever the market gives me regardless of whether the profit is high or low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: