Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Crypto for 2020  (Read 539 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:54:21 PM

Well!! Did you know? 2019 is coming to an end, the cryptocurrency market is booming really well in the crypto space, as day by day the crypto is performing really well in the crypto space.

Several crypto experts predict that bitcoin will go up in the upcoming years and other cryptos like ripple, litecoin, ethereum and one of the top crypto for 2020 to invest.

What's your take on top crypto for 2020?
the top 20 will remain the same but my hunch says that there might be some coins coming in suddenly shifting the 10th position and the current 20th position, I don't know exactly what that coin is but I am absolutely sure it will happen later in 2020. for the top 5 coins will remain the same will not change much like btc, xrp, eth, bch, usdt or ltc (a little confused). prepare to invest if you have found a suitable coin to choose before it's too late, don't miss an opportunity. I myself have been steady investing alts that are in the top 5.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:31:45 PM

I think it is impossible to predict which coin will be the best in 2020. However, in my opinion, 2020 will be the year of the birth of new major players among altcoins. Also, I think that the top 10 coins can suffer a lot in this race for success.
Nah, those top coins will stay at the top no matter what the market situation. However, predicting the best crypto assets in 2020 is almost impossible because we can't actually guess what would be the best coins to invest. That's why we just have to stick to the given top coins and play along with it since the market is somehow is in dip.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:31:13 AM

I think it is impossible to predict which coin will be the best in 2020. However, in my opinion, 2020 will be the year of the birth of new major players among altcoins. Also, I think that the top 10 coins can suffer a lot in this race for success.
I think the competition will become even more fierce because next year it is predicted that the era of new coins and altcoins will also have the opportunity to increase prices if investment demand increases. In fact, the market is still in a downtrend but it is likely to be over by the end of this year so consider investing if you don't have to worry about your current funds.

However, you will certainly face a lot of other risks in investing and the crypto market is a very difficult place to survive in the next few years.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:38:40 AM

Well!! Did you know? 2019 is coming to an end, the cryptocurrency market is booming really well in the crypto space, as day by day the crypto is performing really well in the crypto space.

Several crypto experts predict that bitcoin will go up in the upcoming years and other cryptos like ripple, litecoin, ethereum and one of the top crypto for 2020 to invest.

In my opinion, 2018 was a failure year for many traders in particular and the market in general. 2019 is a normal year without too many fluctuations and the price of bitcoin is in a downward phase to prepare to create a new rising wave in 2020.
all the conditions are clear and big events in 2020 like Ethereum 2.0, Libra, Bitcoin Halving will add heat. So 2020 is a year worth investing in.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:00:01 AM

experts dont even need to predict that bitcoin will increase on the following years because it is given already,from 2009 up to now,from almost penny value to almost $20,000 do you think there is really need for prediction?
but what o dont believe is the top currency for the next year because for sure many ranks will shake and the numbering will change.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

maybe a lot of crypto coins will come in 2020 and I think Bitcoin is still the top crypto besides that's is Ethereum also still to be dominates to be the best coin in crypto. many are waiting for the surprise of what happened in 2020 and what good coins to invest.
2020 is expected to see a lot of change and hopefully ETH can return to the best stage of development as a lot of investors have been waiting for this for the past few years. Currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are always preferred to choose more because these are the only two coins that help people earn high profits and someday this market will grow strongly like 2017. Of course, it will take a few more years but I am sure that will happen.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:33:01 PM

In my opinion, 2018 was a failure year for many traders in particular and the market in general. 2019 is a normal year without too many fluctuations and the price of bitcoin is in a downward phase to prepare to create a new rising wave in 2020.
all the conditions are clear and big events in 2020 like Ethereum 2.0, Libra, Bitcoin Halving will add heat. So 2020 is a year worth investing in.
I think there is no failure year, but it is a cycle. we need downtrend to let big whales take profit
and reacumullation again to get higher price, it is called healthy growing.

experts dont even need to predict that bitcoin will increase on the following years because it is given already,from 2009 up to now,from almost penny value to almost $20,000 do you think there is really need for prediction?
but what o dont believe is the top currency for the next year because for sure many ranks will shake and the numbering will change.
yes, bitcoin is always pump as time goes by. but bitcoin also drops more than 50%
it is a cycle increasing bitcoin price, so we need a prediction to get buying low and selling high. that's it
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:00:07 PM

I think, Bitcoin is surely going to be on the top because of the crazy rate of Bitcoin adoption. also the halving is on the way and the crypto enthusiasts are expecting a huge surge in the market value of it before the halving. hence if you don't own at least 1 Bitcoin, don't even think about buying other shit coins. Then Ethereum (launching Eth 2.0 will only boost it) and NEO (the ethereum of china), because they have strong fundamentals. they have very good liquidity and exposure on big exchanges and I’m totally sure they will be really profitable.

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

I think, Bitcoin is surely going to be on the top because of the crazy rate of Bitcoin adoption. also the halving is on the way and the crypto enthusiasts are expecting a huge surge in the market value of it before the halving. hence if you don't own at least 1 Bitcoin, don't even think about buying other shit coins. Then Ethereum (launching Eth 2.0 will only boost it) and NEO (the ethereum of china), because they have strong fundamentals. they have very good liquidity and exposure on big exchanges and I’m totally sure they will be really profitable.

bitcoin will always be there and lead every year, and maybe for altcoin I also believe that eth is still the best for next year even though this year eth is defeated by xrp but I'm sure next year for altcoin eth is still leading

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:33:19 PM

Next year I would bet a little money on ETH, his price is very low and probably in January he started to rise. My bets are at least $ 250.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:19:43 AM

I will definitely buy more BNB and ETH. It is understandable that the transaction volume is large and they are doing very well. Binance is undoubtedly one of the largest exchanges and they make lots of money to buy coins and burn it. It will make my portfolio grow stronger than ever. When the bull run comes, I think these 2 coins will grow very strong.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:24:57 AM

Next year I would bet a little money on ETH, his price is very low and probably in January he started to rise. My bets are at least $ 250.

I'm sure it's not going to happen in january because it's just 2 months more and to reach 250$ that means it need to rise almost 100% and with currenct market condition i think it's almost impossible to do that. ETH 2.0 is likely to happen at Q2 of next year and after that we should see the result if the project is success i'm sure it will reach your target and if it's not as planned and the price would be more deep
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:51:43 AM

I think we should focus on only Ethereum. There will be huge buying power soon. why? because in January 2020, the PoS of Ethereum 2.0 will be born and it will create motivation for more people to buy ETH to participate in staking and make more money. Its price is currently down sharply as whales push prices to buy more BTC or ETH and prepare for the pump.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:32:34 AM

I wonder why BNB are not listed on coinpedia being top crypto coin for the year 2020. In fact CZ Binance are so busy making a lot things to remain thier coin on the top  invested coin in cryptomarket space. This to admit that BNB coin is one of my bet next to ethereum coin in 2020 in my altcoins list.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:39:31 AM

Well since 2020 is comming the price of bitcoin get dump and since its only months to move in 2020 hopefully it will increase by the price to other altcoins can grow up and build a new era.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

As for me, altcoins with a strong foundation will continue to soar high in the coming year. Coins like Ethereum, ripple, Litecoin and Eos could surely reach a good price next year. Most investors are hoping that 2020 will bring us a good price because we have been through a lot of correction period since 2018.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:04:13 PM

Even though the price of bitcoin is having a little problem at the end of this year, I still hold it back. Until now, in my portfolio, bitcoin and ethereum are still 2 coins which I consider to have great potential in 2020. I am pretty sure that this is one of the obstacles we need to overcome. This also happened in 2018 to 2019, when the price of bitcoin fell at the level of $ 3k and rise to very high in 2019. So, I prepared bitcoin and ethereum in the hope that the moment will repeat itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: