Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Reporting Being Used As A Tool Of Harassment and Censorship  (Read 159 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 03:48:16 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 06:00:32 PM by TECSHARE

I am starting a log of my deleted posts here starting in December, as there has been a commensurate increase in my posts being removed in correlation with the coordinated attacks on me from a specific set of users. By the pattern of the removed posts, you will see the intent is harassment and preventing specific topics from being discussed. They mods are either just mindlessly removing them, or worse actively complicit in this behavior. I am posting these here so the general forum public can see the distinct pattern in the removed posts, how often many of them are on topic, as well as how arbitrary the pattern of removals is. Feel free to make another REEE: Thread™ if me having the ability to speak in this thread bothers you so much. This will remain locked to prevent topic sliding, since it is only a log of incidents.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I am a pervert

We know.

Nothing good will come of cherry picking quotes.  OG was forced to start this trend to deflect from his theft.

Think to yourself for a second Techy - if that is the only way you can make your point, is it really a valid point?

Quoting to preserve and document the continuing loss of your grip on sanity.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Of course you are the great and powerful Nutulduhhhh and you get to declare anyone who challenges your baseless conclusions as "dishonest" and "less than honorable", and your baseless conclusions as facts, then justify the use of the trust system in retribution for challenging this conclusion.

So much for your forgiveness speech in the OG Ponzi thread.  

Clean up your trust abuse, and others may follow.  

You mean the rating I left you for doxing and reporting OGNasty to the IRS that even Theymos agreed deserved a red tag? Unlike the accusations against OGNasty, the fact that you acted in this unacceptable way is not under debate. Remind me again what this has to do with the topic? Oh right nothing, not that you or the mods give a shit about that. I didn't say anything about forgiveness you fucking delusional nutbar, I said we need proof before we accuse people.

This is why we need to end this atmosphere of guilty until proven innocent and digging into everyone's business just because some bored assholes have fantasies, suspicions, or vendettas or else privacy will be a thing of the past here.

Show us how it's done and remove your trust abuse.   Then you won't be a hypocrite and people may listen to you.  (BIG may)

You mean the rating I left you for doxing and reporting OGNasty to the IRS that even Theymos agreed deserved a red tag? Unlike the accusations against OGNasty, the fact that you acted in this unacceptable way is not under debate. Remind me again what this has to do with the topic? Oh right nothing, not that you or the mods give a shit about that.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Again this, again hypocrisy[1]. Users who advocated against me for less-numerical cases of improper ratings are advocating neutrals or ignore. This is why this is turning into a joke, and some actual neutrals are getting sucked into it without even noticing their downfall (evil tends to corrupt and drag down everything and anything it can with it) and the damage that has been and will be inflicted as a consequence of this.

I voted negative, because he is not trustworthy and I will tag him again now. This is proper use of the fucking system, it even always has been. It has been in the old, more stricter trust system and it is in the current more lenient one and with lenient I mean the requirements for a negative are much more lenient than before. Have your brains turned into baboon poop? Note: I do like baboons regardless.

[1] hacker1001101001 & co. has been noted in this particular instance.

I'll be removing off topic replies from this point.
Please continually archive this thread as you remove replies because above.

Nullius, regardless your sarcasm, I have temper and I have that crazy Balkan mentality I don't suck balls like some people around here and I don't apologize for jokes no matter how hard "you" (scare quote) think they are and I definitely won't apologize for this. I am pretty damn much honest, when I said it was a joke it was a joke. It was a fucking joke FFS.
This is actually the worst thing you could do for yourself and for everyone else. Giving in to users like him only empowers them. So for fork sake: Do not apologize for any joke and ignore suggestions of this kind.

This has probably way crossed Type-1 flag requirements, but I'd have to check in with theymos to double check.

Good job making this about you. You really are a loser with nothing better to do than harass people.

Love how the accusers are all of a sudden pretending to be the voices of reason so they can project their own behavior on to everyone calling them out. This is of course as they have their proxies attack via trust ratings and spamming false accusations in other threads. How long is everyone going to put up with this kind of behavior?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=156113

And who that "well known member" will be?

@TECHARE all your other "opinions" are very well documented here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214377.msg53534115#msg53534115.

Thanks for demonstrating how the mob handles criticism... with more mobbing.

Thanks for demonstrating how your "opinions" doesn't apply to you.

Am I still pushing accusations against Koshgel and using my own accusations as references? Was I the first to accuse him? Is there even any controversy over the rating I left. No?

Just more of the usual...

Hey Techy, why are you still abusing your trust against me?  You're an idiot, not a doctor.  

I don't need 500 words - just an answer.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5142064.msg51007199#msg51007199

Hey Techy, why are you still abusing your trust against me?  You're an idiot, not a doctor.  

I don't need 500 words - just an answer.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5142064.msg51007199#msg51007199

How does Theymos stating it's best to forgive make you an imaginary doctor, idiot?

Stop your trust abuse.  Your jealousy has no place on DT.

Undecided

Did I imagine you doxing OGNasty and threatening to call the IRS on him Vod?

Did I imagine you doxing OGNasty and threatening to call the IRS on him Vod?

I have no idea what you imagine - people cannot read other people's minds.

Theymos asks you to forgive and you decide that makes you a doctor?   Idiot.   Cheesy

Did you or did you not dox OGNasty and claim to report him to the IRS?

Frankly in spite of my low expectations for people in general, I am amazed how many here think this has any substance to it whatsoever when it is literally nothing more than an accusation.

If you think so low of us, try leading by example and removing your trust abuse.   You are an idiot, not a doctor, fortune teller or mind reader.   Your skill set is limited to repackaging garbage and delivering it to your local post office.  :/

No antipathy here! None whatsoever. Is this "contributing to the community"?

More of the usual Vod crying out in pain as he lashes out at me. No one can seem to explain to me why this guy gets to abuse people like this perpetually.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg53761336#msg53761336

Just more accusations stacked on top of old unsubstantiated accusations. No one can show anything demonstrable to support their claims, only a long string of accusations from people with personal issues.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg53761336#msg53761336

Lectures me about setting and example about "forgiveness" as he negative rates me. These two are having fun trying to reinforce each other's accusations without actually substantiating anything.

Twitchy Seal as usual has to resort to selectively editing my quotes to try to cast aspersions and serve his political motives by engaging in shit slinging over forum issues. Notice his "quotes" aren't live. I wonder why that is, perhaps he doesn't want you to read what I ACTUALLY said, instead of his selectively edited interpretations of what he thinks I meant.

Just pointing out that Vod did provide a reference and say what you "lied" about.  All edits are selective, by the way.

He can't seem to say what I "lied" about either. Lots of people have asked for quotes but he just topic slides and makes more accusations as usual.

You aren't pointing out anything. You are manufacturing. You are just another salty boi looking for an angle of attack because you are too much of a coward to have open debates in Politics & Society and have trouble separating your emotions from your views. The only lies here are coming from you and Vod. I can imagine you just climbed out of Vod rectum, that doesn't mean you just crawled out of Vod's rectum. Just because you can convince yourselves and each other what I said was a lie doesn't make it a lie. There is nothing to substantiate the claim of a lie, and the whole quoted statement shows your clear attempt at editing it to mislead people.

He can't seem to say what I "lied" about either. Lots of people have asked for quotes but he just topic slides and makes more accusations as usual.

He said you lied about posting a private messages of a someone because wouldnt they wouldn't argue with you.

He posted a reference link directly in the feed back:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148016.msg51275676#msg51275676

I didn't post his PM because he ignored me.

and then

I see, so the fact that I posted that message is more of a problem than his duplicity and inability to have a conversation like an adult. Got it. You know what would have prevented that? Him willing to have a conversation about it, instead he chose to hide like a coward rather than explain himself.

So it appears you said you didn't post the pm because he ignored you.  And then you said if he was willing to have a conversation you wouldn't have posted it.

Twitchy Seal as usual has to resort to selectively editing my quotes to try to cast aspersions and serve his political motives by engaging in shit slinging over forum issues. Notice his "quotes" aren't live. I wonder why that is, perhaps he doesn't want you to read what I ACTUALLY said, instead of his selectively edited interpretations of what he thinks I meant.

I didn't post his PM because he ignored me. I posted his PM because he acted friendly after I offered to help him, a day later he removes, blocks, and excludes me without explanation (for calling you out BTW), and then insinuates he had to do it because I was harassing him.

I see, so the fact that I posted that message is more of a problem than his duplicity and inability to have a conversation like an adult. Got it. You know what would have prevented that? Him willing to have a conversation about it, instead he chose to hide like a coward rather than explain himself.

Watch yourself peeps...  Sad

Nice selective editing. Yeah pay no attention to the IRS kicking in your door, what is important is I posted a personal message in public!

EDIT FOR REFERENCE: The actual post so people can read what was actually said since Vod is using the trust system as his personal play toy for retribution again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145975.msg51187013#msg51187013

Made no lie, and there was no damage done to Hhampuz. This even wasn't a problem for anyone, but Vod finds it an opportunity to make an excuse to get his retribution for daring to tag him for the clearly wrong act of doxing OGNasty which is well documented and not under dispute. His ratings against me are simply transparent retribution and an attempt to extort me into removing that rating.

I remember reading the post, it was completly forgotten when I written the last reply.
Can't get to make my mind up of what ognasty did, a ponzi, however i still hope the seat users are fine, I has a friend that has the collection and seeing the btc raise is a quite nice feature i loved since i first got to see them.

Can't say i know what techy lied about but man this is a long thread.

Trust abuse side goes for quite a lot of users, I spent a good while negative rating shit and I done quite a few mistaken ratings i was needed to remove problem is when you such a big group close minded that because of proudness and ego you keep your shit and refuse to change your mind or inform yourself a bit better.
I has a while wondering if insults are bannable.

Neither the accusation by Vod, the original one, the one Nullius gave for the same unsubstantiated claim, or the new rating Vod left have any basis in fact, have nothing to document their claims with, and is clearly just abuse of the trust system to silence opposition.

Hello Techy, you admit your trust abuse is just to silence me and has no basis in fact, yet you won't remove it?

You DID post the private message of a user simply because he ignored you.  Reference proves it.

TECSHARE abuses the trust system.  And my respect for Vod is only increased by the fact that he has stood by his own tag, when he could have easily thrown me under the bus to appease suchmoon.

Suchmoon is one of the most kind people I have interacted with on here.  When I was recovering from a stroke a year ago I was very fatigued, sleeping 10-15 hours a day, and under stress because of BPIP.  THen I was attacked mercilessly by three idiots, and SM kept me calm and grounded.  (BTW, a stroke does not equal mental illness lol)

That being said, suchmoon does not need to be appeased.  He runs BPIP now, so he has to be somewhat diplomatic, but so far that has not stopped him from passing on his values.  

I respect you nullius, as you seem to be intelligent (and I don't mean thesaurus intelligent like Techy claims to be) and your anonymous account nicely counters the anonymous troll.  I wish you and SM would come to terms, but you both can be correct and have opposing viewpoints.  Smiley

What does this have do do with the abusive ratings left by you and nullius? If you have accusations against me make your own thread instead of trying to make this thread about you then reporting off topic replies to your off topic rambling which is some how on topic according to the mods.

Tell me Vod, if your rating is not retaliatory abusive, why is it that the person who's PM I published cares less about it that you do when it had nothing to do with you? Last I checked Hhampuz even had me on their trust list. I didn't do any harm or cause damages to anyone, you are just looking for an excuse to abuse the trust system in retribution for the rating you got for doxing and threatening to report OG Nasty.

Not one of your claims in your ratings against me ever had any basis in reality. The rating I left for you is a fact, you doxed OGNasty. This retribution game you are playing is never going to make me submit to your threats and attempts at extortion Vod. Ever. You go ahead and keep pushing like you always do and make yourself look like an ass.

As predicted, you were preparing yet another accusation before even substantiating any of the previous ones.

Wrong again.  I substantiated my link several days ago - you didn't try to extort 21 people until yesterday.

Why even bother to reply?  I can see you reported my post as off topic, which means your reply is just blowing off steam.

Just saying you substantiated it is not actually substantiating it. You claim you substantiated it already? Quote it.

You are using all of the force and trust of the community as a weapon

I hope you understand the community gave you the same trust.  You showed you could not be trusted.

The same community that trusts me does not trust you.    

Either the trust system maintains base standards for everyone, or all it will be is a joke used to abuse its most long standing and trusted members.

Geez Techy, how much more standardized could your trust and my trust be?  Identical ratings, both equally factual.  If my trust is abusive, then you were abusive first.

So when did I dox OGNasty and threaten to report him to the IRS, since both ratings are equivalent? The rating I left for you is based on publicly observable documented fact that you doxed and threatened another user. Your rating is childish refractory retaliation for leaving that rating and a pathetic and transparent attempt at extorting me into removing it. None of your accusations have any basis in fact. My reason for leaving the rating for you is publicly provable as true.

You are using all of the force and trust of the community as a weapon

I hope you understand the community gave you the same trust.  You showed you could not be trusted.

The same community that trusts me does not trust you.    

Either the trust system maintains base standards for everyone, or all it will be is a joke used to abuse its most long standing and trusted members.

Geez Techy, how much more standardized could your trust and my trust be?  Identical ratings, both equally factual.  If my trust is abusive, then you were abusive first.

For now, as a priority, I am replying at some length to make it unequivocally clear to you, Vod, that (1) I refrain from replying to TECSHARE’s drivel because it is drivel, not for any lack of confidence in tags that, as you will note, I am still firmly supporting; and, (2) I am unimpressed at TECSHARE’s attempt to coerce your supporters.  Some of the names on his hate-list look mighty tough to me.  I doubt that they will throw you under the bus to appease TECSHARE, of all creatures (!); and if they do, I hope that others will step up to support you.*

OK bud - when Techy claims to win because you won't reply, I'll point users to this information.

I wish I had your ability to ignore unethical idiots.   :/

So when did I dox OGNasty and threaten to report him to the IRS, since both ratings are equivalent?

Sorry, my tolerance does not extend to this level of idiocy.

Read the reference link and you'll see what I posted is accurate and true.

You are the one that claimed your rating for me was equal to the rating I left for you. When did I dox people and threaten to report them to the IRS? That was all you Vod, the whole forum saw it. It is a fact. If I edited my rating comment to remove the reference to your very apparent mental disorder would you then consider that a valid negative rating, or do you just get to use the trust system as your tool to punish people and never ever get held accountable under it? It seems like that is what you want, you get to use the trust system to punish people for not agreeing with you and then never be held to any of the standards you apply to others on a daily basis.

Why would anyone get the impression mods are bias against them when they aren't even allowed to defend themselves from accusations in a thread they created themselves to discuss it?
Stop shitposting, many posts have been removed from that thread, including my where I pointed you saying "no one cares about proofs of accusation".

As for some other parts of this post, you said:
Since the moderators have determined me defending myself from Vod's accusation in the thread about Nullius's trust system abuse is off topic, even though Vod's accusation is completely what it is based on, I guess I will just post my removed posts from there here since criticism of Vod's behavior always seems to be off topic even when it is very much on topic.
And you quoted conversation between you and TwitchySeal, so you are accusing Vod and TwitchSeal that they are alt accounts. You are crazy. (not to mention that you said you posted PM because someone ignored you then you said it is not true - so you are crazy again.) Just accept that more people are accusing you, it is not Vod only.

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/wip/HNNqh

Some how I don't find your observations to be very impartial considering your own history of trust system abuse against me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213992.0

Now only to get to the other dozen or so people you attack...

Am I wrong?
You are often wrong, but since when has that stopped you?

Then keep your dogs quiet.

You mean like these dogs?

I'm just wondering if you're actually delusional or merely a liar

marlboroza is a liar who likes to twist facts for the benefit of those who he is allied with. I would not take him seriously.

He is intent on smearing and attacking anyone who is willing to speak out against any of his friends.
Your post goes here.

Is some one upset their little smear fest is not working as planned?

bump for visibility

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: