Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betroar.io + BitBrawlers 💰 INSTANT 100% MATCH BONUS + GENEROUS BTC FAUCET 💰  (Read 10607 times)
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:35:49 PM

Please fix my bets
Error balance
username : cryptgirls

After 24 hours my bets Still on going
my username cryptgirls

image hosting
Please fix my problems
3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

Lol Do you understand what is the meaning of a scam?
did you lose money there? this is a new site and they provide free money for you to play and test their site.

if you find a bug or problem you just simply report it and let the admin fix it

You are right in one sense but I don't subscribe to "did you loose money?" Type of argument.
We have invested time and energy , which are important. Nobody in this world (well almost) gives free money, the question is how serious you are for your players and their overall experience. Site in question is using well aware members of this forum as samples, for which in my humble opinion 0.001btc(with decent roll over requirements) is like dust.

I understand your frustration and can assure you our devs are working on a reliable solution to make sure that this is not something that presents a long term issue as well as a reliable way to archive results for after the fact evidence. We have some ideas on how this can be achieved, but this will take some time. I've assued you that your bets will be graded a win, however the time it will take for our devs to recreate the pool conditions as well as build in this functionality will take some time and is not at the top of the priority list.

I assure you we understand your time is valuable. Check your PM's
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

Please fix my bets
Error balance

my username cryptgirls

image hosting
Please fix my problems
3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

Lol Do you understand what is the meaning of a scam?
did you lose money there? this is a new site and they provide free money for you to play and test their site.

if you find a bug or problem you just simply report it and let the admin fix it

You are right in one sense but I don't subscribe to "did you loose money?" Type of argument.
We have invested time and energy , which are important. Nobody in this world (well almost) gives free money, the question is how serious you are for your players and their overall experience. Site in question is using well aware members of this forum as samples, for which in my humble opinion 0.001btc(with decent roll over requirements) is like dust.

I understand your frustration and can assure you our devs are working on a reliable solution to make sure that this is not something that presents a long term issue as well as a reliable way to archive results for after the fact evidence. We have some ideas on how this can be achieved, but this will take some time. I've assued you that your bets will be graded a win, however the time it will take for our devs to recreate the pool conditions as well as build in this functionality will take some time and is not at the top of the priority list.

I assure you we understand your time is valuable. Check your PM's
I appreciate your attitude towards the matter and will surely update the community about my pending bets.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:25:14 AM

3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

Okay, so when we began our soft-launch on this forum, we knew a brand new site with a generous "no deposit" bonus would attract a certain kind of hustler. We viewed this as a great chance to quickly get our security up to par.

While it's no surprise people have tried to cheat the system, we have been routinely shocked by the brazenness of those trying to pull such schemes. I think part of this is an attempt to hurry us up so that we process their claims without any investigation. However, I think a big part is they are just jerks.

In the case of the account "cryptgirls" owned by forum member "beforemember". He has taken to calling us a scam on account of a delay in the grading of his Bit Brawlers bets. However, a cursory examination of his account shows that any balance within was created by abusing the (since fixed) exploit allowing him to increase his balance created by obviously fake accounts as referred users to his account.

We respect a hustler, of course the bug should have not been there to exploit in the first place and we're constantly improving our security against bad actors like this in order to be as generous as possible to our legitimate players users.

Since our soft launch began, it has been our goal to be as fair as possible to users who are on our site to have fun and have a fair gamble. We have paid out in excess of 1 BTC to users as part of this initial promotion. A good portion of that was "Bug Bounties" to users who have figured out various ways to circumvent the system. We're very happy with what we are building with the help of the community.

However, bad actors like you aim to ruin it for others. To smear the site you are simultaneously trying to scam is a dick move, plain and simple. You created 35 fake accounts to exploit a bug in our referral system. You then took to this forum to call our site a scam because of a bug affecting a bet you made with the stolen funds. That's why you are now banned.
Radovic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:05:20 AM

3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

Okay, so when we began our soft-launch on this forum, we knew a brand new site with a generous "no deposit" bonus would attract a certain kind of hustler. We viewed this as a great chance to quickly get our security up to par.

While it's no surprise people have tried to cheat the system, we have been routinely shocked by the brazenness of those trying to pull such schemes. I think part of this is an attempt to hurry us up so that we process their claims without any investigation. However, I think a big part is they are just jerks.

In the case of the account "cryptgirls" owned by forum member "beforemember". He has taken to calling us a scam on account of a delay in the grading of his Bit Brawlers bets. However, a cursory examination of his account shows that any balance within was created by abusing the (since fixed) exploit allowing him to increase his balance created by obviously fake accounts as referred users to his account.

https://i.ibb.co/MDP8bbv/paste-1.png

We respect a hustler, of course the bug should have not been there to exploit in the first place and we're constantly improving our security against bad actors like this in order to be as generous as possible to our legitimate players users.

Since our soft launch began, it has been our goal to be as fair as possible to users who are on our site to have fun and have a fair gamble. We have paid out in excess of 1 BTC to users as part of this initial promotion. A good portion of that was "Bug Bounties" to users who have figured out various ways to circumvent the system. We're very happy with what we are building with the help of the community.

However, bad actors like you aim to ruin it for others. To smear the site you are simultaneously trying to scam is a dick move, plain and simple. You created 35 fake accounts to exploit a bug in our referral system. You then took to this forum to call our site a scam because of a bug affecting a bet you made with the stolen funds. That's why you are now banned.

Pls banned him !
he is a destroyer he is not fit to join the community things like this that make the process always long and have an impact on other players
I hope betroar team you can continue working like this and get rid of all the fcker criminals
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:22:11 AM

That's a shame. Due to these bad actors, the real honest users also suffer as the bonus is mostly eaten up by these scammers. This does not happen only with your offer. You come up with any free bonus scheme here and you will find people just misusing them.

I just signed up on your site and find it to be awesome. Can you tell me if the airdrop of 0.001 BTC still available and if not, what promotion is currently running on your site (other than the 100% deposit bonus) which I just saw when opted for deposit. Is there any condition of wager on withdrawal of this ? I also claim free faucet which only give 50 Sat.

Any advice on my query please ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:31:50 AM

That's a shame. Due to these bad actors, the real honest users also suffer as the bonus is mostly eaten up by these scammers. This does not happen only with your offer. You come up with any free bonus scheme here and you will find people just misusing them.

I just signed up on your site and find it to be awesome. Can you tell me if the airdrop of 0.001 BTC still available and if not, what promotion is currently running on your site (other than the 100% deposit bonus) which I just saw when opted for deposit. Is there any condition of wager on withdrawal of this ? I also claim free faucet which only give 50 Sat.

Any advice on my query please ?

There is a 25x playthrough requirement on the 100% bonus. Pm me your username and I'll make sure you get the .001 BTC
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:50:54 AM

I got this ongoing bet bug more than 2 week's ago and dont get any bug bounty Cheesy
zitar01

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:57:49 AM

@bitbrawlers,

are you joking about new good grading system?

Hoffenheim   vs   Augsburg   Dec 13, 2019   Soccer / Germany - Bundesliga   Total - Match   Over 4.5 @ 4.53   0.00004209   0.00019067   Dec 13, 2019   PENDING

How about more 36 hours+ to grade one of the greatest Europe league match?

P.s. of course support didn't answer.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:29:39 PM

Please fix my bets
Error balance

my username cryptgirls

image hosting
Please fix my problems
3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

dude, if you read the topic , they are legit and paying
as a new site , they have some problems , but they are fixing it and the not settled bets is one of them sadly
I had the same issue with my bets pending 2+ days , although they were settled , finally
betroar promised to roll the new grading system out , guess it is not out yet

but don't worry , your bets will be paid all right , maybe later than you would like , but this is how it is

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:40:52 PM

@bitbrawlers,

Hoffenheim   vs   Augsburg   Dec 13, 2019   Soccer / Germany - Bundesliga   Total - Match   Over 4.5 @ 4.53   0.00004209   0.00019067   Dec 13, 2019   PENDING

I'd again repeat that their website is not scam, the problem they are facing is with the development. Their developer does not seem to be so quick in getting the bugs in the system and after knowing about them from the community, he doesn't seem quick to come with a solution. Their dev needs to get his nerves red because it is already launched and live now, so you (@bitbrawlers and team) cannot just experiment on us for a very long time and get things going asap.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

@bitbrawlers,

I'd again repeat that their website is not scam, the problem they are facing is with the development. Their developer does not seem to be so quick in getting the bugs in the system and after knowing about them from the community, he doesn't seem quick to come with a solution. Their dev needs to get his nerves red because it is already launched and live now, so you (@bitbrawlers and team) cannot just experiment on us for a very long time and get things going asap.
They are indeed giving a worst service on here.Its too hassle to use up a site that still have bugs which causes delays and long waiting times.
Checked out that there still lots have problems on their pending withdrawal and also on pending finished results.They are simply wasting up  potential
long term players on what they're doing.As time goes by and problem still got unresolved they are losing customers.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:26:32 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 04:47:22 PM by bitbrawlers

@bitbrawlers,

I assure you we are not joking! I'm sorry your bet seems to have fallen through the cracks, but our last round of changes resulted in a huge improvement in out % of quickly graded matches. Will send you a PM about why this bet was skipped and how this will be fixed.

Live support is currently available on site between 11am and 9pm M-F Costa Rica Time while we are in soft launch, we will be expanding to 24/7 for our full launch.
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 05:19:34 PM

@bitbrawlers,

They are indeed giving a worst service on here.Its too hassle to use up a site that still have bugs which causes delays and long waiting times.
Checked out that there still lots have problems on their pending withdrawal and also on pending finished results.They are simply wasting up  potential
long term players on what they're doing.As time goes by and problem still got unresolved they are losing customers.

They are still new, they said themselves they still have to fix many things and they are giving out free cash to check things out while doing best they can - why are you guys complaining? Honestly... You get something for free and even then complain...

coincruncher1982

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:53:45 PM

3 days ON GOING Bet
betroar is scam

Wow, 35 fake accounts? that's crazy
Guacimmix

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:33:57 PM

i have 4 days waiting for Multi-Bet approval, is incredible,my user Guacimmix have 4 days waiting for approval a Multi-bet won, so when need make a withdrawal not paid or something?,this is a typical scam type of sites as there?
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:34:26 PM

@bitbrawlers,

They are still new, they said themselves they still have to fix many things and they are giving out free cash to check things out while doing best they can - why are you guys complaining? Honestly... You get something for free and even then complain...
You've got some point too,yes they're new but they should hurry on fixing things up.I do see that theyre dealing with abusers to their current giveaway but
there were legit people who do able to get the threshold and been waiting for their withdrawal for days?
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:35:48 PM

They will not get to know the bugs so easily, and criticism is one another way and also a major part which could lead them to greater heights of success in near future if they manage to deal with these complains. I have seen them very calmly and professionally dealing with many hot-minded people boasting off fires on their face but this 35 fake accounts' owner, wow!
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:02:44 PM

@bitbrawlers,

Yes, only open for about 3 weeks now, we are new. However, we don't wish to make excuses and like the post you are commenting on, I agree that we needed to get our "nerves red" and get our butt in gear. We've made some big changes in our dev team in the past 2 weeks, including hiring some awesome new devs. We do have a good budget reserved for marketing and promo after we launch officially, so stay tuned!
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:07:52 PM

i have 4 days waiting for Multi-Bet approval, is incredible,my user Guacimmix have 4 days waiting for approval a Multi-bet won, so when need make a withdrawal not paid or something?,this is a typical scam type of sites as there?

PM me your username. Multi-bet grading, especially for bets less than .0001 BTC has been lagging the furthest behind. We have since lowered the threshhold for manual review to .00001 BTC (approx 7.1 cents) should now be current and be much faster moving forward. We hope to have instant grading for all bets down to 1 satoshi down by the end of this week.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 07:44:33 AM

Seems that there are still many problems to be fixed at betroar.
IMO it will be better if they set the site into maintenance mode while they are fixing all those problems.
Once everything fixed then they can come back, it is just look not that good to see many complains here.
Or relaunch the site with beta phase first so every possible bugs can be found during the beta phase.
Just my opinion.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: