Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betroar.io + BitBrawlers 💰 INSTANT 100% MATCH BONUS + GENEROUS BTC FAUCET 💰  (Read 10609 times)
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:53:16 AM

You can find more info about BetRoar.io here: http://sportstatist.com/betroar-review/

Thanks for the fair review!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:54:05 AM

I am one of the early birds here. I had stopped gambling for while for some reasons.
When I checked the thread today, OP is giving 0.001 bitcoins for posting successful cash outs. Since there is no mention of any kind of time frame and I have not claimed,
'cash out posting bonus' earlier. I am posting here my two successful cash outs of
0.003 and 0.0029 bitcoins hoping to get 0.001 bitcoin bonus as mentioned by OP.

14h7XKZwkrRtQeu7XWHUfWnUXKCkhxQBgT              0.003 bitcoin

1L36hxtH4jrhcsYzaafrpdcoXggFQeRQoW                  0.0029 bitcoin

Username : pokdu                  

Hi there! We just deposited your bonus into your account. Enjoy!
CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:21:27 AM

I am one of the early birds here. I had stopped gambling for while for some reasons.
When I checked the thread today, OP is giving 0.001 bitcoins for posting successful cash outs. Since there is no mention of any kind of time frame and I have not claimed,
'cash out posting bonus' earlier. I am posting here my two successful cash outs of

14h7XKZwkrRtQeu7XWHUfWnUXKCkhxQBgT              0.003 bitcoin

1L36hxtH4jrhcsYzaafrpdcoXggFQeRQoW                  0.0029 bitcoin

I confirm here that I got bonus of 0.002 bitcoin by OP.
Cashier is showing 50x wagering requirement while you website in FAQ section clearly states that 10x rollover is required for any bonus. Can you please clarify this? Also please let us know how rollover is calculated ?
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:24:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 11:49:47 PM by bitbrawlers

14h7XKZwkrRtQeu7XWHUfWnUXKCkhxQBgT              0.003 bitcoin

1L36hxtH4jrhcsYzaafrpdcoXggFQeRQoW                  0.0029 bitcoin

Cashier is showing 50x wagering requirement while you website in FAQ section clearly states that 10x rollover is required for any bonus. Can you please clarify this? Also please let us know how rollover is calculated ?

According to our terms and conditions, the bonus rollover can be up to 75x. We haven't given out 10x bonuses for a while now if you look through the thread history. Bonus rollovers in the FAQ are examples only (and the examples includes a 10x and a 25x rollover) and and we aren't legally obligated by it. I have adjusted your bonus rollover to 23x and also gave you an extra 0.001 BTC bonus as well.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:56:36 PM

According to our terms and conditions, the bonus rollover can be up to 75x. We haven't given out 10x bonuses for a while now if you look through the thread history. Bonus rollovers in the FAQ are examples only (and the examples includes a 10x and a 25x rollover) and and we aren't legally obligated by it. I have adjusted your bonus rollover to 23x and also gave you an extra 0.001 BTC bonus as well.

Thanks I confirm that I have got extra 0.001 bitcoin as bonus with rollover requirements, You still have not answered my question regarding how you calculate the rollover?
One more thing I still have so many pending sports bets please grade them as they all are from table tennis( all we got now a days) and of the same league. So grading can be quick.
Thanks.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:08:22 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 02:23:34 AM by bitbrawlers

Thanks I confirm that I have got extra 0.001 bitcoin as bonus with rollover requirements, You still have not answered my question regarding how you calculate the rollover?
One more thing I still have so many pending sports bets please grade them as they all are from table tennis( all we got now a days) and of the same league. So grading can be quick.
Thanks.

Rollover is calculated (bonus BTC * 23x) for non deposit bonuses. I'll follow up with the grading team on the status of the pending bets. Also esports and football/soccer is still available too plus our bitbrawlers game. 
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:05:36 AM

Thanks.

Rollover is calculated (bonus BTC * 23x) for non deposit bonuses. I'll follow up with the grading team on the status of the pending bets. Also esports and football/soccer is still available too plus our bitbrawlers game. 

Now a days you are so slow on grading. It must be instant. I have so many pending sports bet to be graded and I just realized that almost every time I have to remind to for grading those bets. Also you must add a live score card or something for all the matches you are offering so that results can be verified easily by player without having to go to any other platform. I f you need 48-36 hours for grading just table tennis every time I do not know what will happen with serious traffic betting on various events.
coincruncher1982

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:10:05 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 06:24:37 AM by coincruncher1982

Now a days you are so slow on grading. It must be instant. I have so many pending sports bet to be graded and I just realized that almost every time I have to remind to for grading those bets. Also you must add a live score card or something for all the matches you are offering so that results can be verified easily by player without having to go to any other platform. I f you need 48-36 hours for grading just table tennis every time I do not know what will happen with serious traffic betting on various events.

Jesus. You got free bonus money from betroar when they were not obligated to give you anything due to the time passed and all you do is bitch and moan on here while also being a freeloading prize pig. Shut the fuck up already. I'm betting on betroar and nitrogen sports for esports and neither operator is grading my bets instantly, but in both cases they're fast enough to keep me satisfied plus it's anonymous so I don't have to worry about getting 86ed for "winning too much".

Have you even deposited any of your own bitcoin into their site? If I were betroar I would seriously regret giving an ungrateful little pissant like you any bonus btc when all you do is shit up their thread with these comments when you could have instead just contacted them via their customer service form or PMs.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:18:18 AM

Jesus. You got free bonus money from betroar when they were not obligated to give you anything due to the time passed and all you do is bitch and moan on here while also being a freeloading prize pig. Shut the fuck up already. I'm betting on betroar and nitrogen sports for esports and neither operator is grading my bets instantly, but in both cases they're fast enough to keep me satisfied plus it's anonymous so I don't have to worry about getting 86ed for "winning too much".

Have you even deposited any of your own bitcoin into their site? If I were betroar I would seriously regret giving an ungrateful little pissant like you any bonus btc when all you do is shit up their thread with these comments when you could have instead just contacted them via their customer service form or PMs.

First of all I will watch my tone, there is nothing to get aggressive about. Second I deserved the cash out bonus given by them as part of their promotion (please check first post here). Thirdly I did not tell them to give me any extra bonus.
Your are saying about 'esports' but I am betting on table tennis and please try sportsbet.io or nitrogensports to check the average grading time and compare it with betroar. All I am doing is critically examining their services so that they can improve, instead of just waiting. Which you have termed as 'bitch and moaning' (unworthy language for the forum IMHO), many people here will call it 'Feedback' .
coincruncher1982

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:40:26 AM

First of all I will watch my tone, there is nothing to get aggressive about. Second I deserved the cash out bonus given by them as part of their promotion (please check first post here). Thirdly I did not tell them to give me any extra bonus.
Your are saying about 'esports' but I am betting on table tennis and please try sportsbet.io or nitrogensports to check the average grading time and compare it with betroar. All I am doing is critically examining their services so that they can improve, instead of just waiting. Which you have termed as 'bitch and moaning' (unworthy language for the forum IMHO), many people here will call it 'Feedback' .

Fair enough about you "deserving" (wow what an entitlement complex from a prize pig) your bonus since you did show proof that you were able to successfully withdraw, but your posts still come off as whiny and full of complaints despite them giving you an extra bonus and doing their best to treat you well. You can share such feedback to them in private so they can improve instead of shitting up their thread.

CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:17:35 AM

Fair enough about you "deserving" (wow what an entitlement complex from a prize pig) your bonus since you did show proof that you were able to successfully withdraw, but your posts still come off as whiny and full of complaints despite them giving you an extra bonus and doing their best to treat you well. You can share such feedback to them in private so they can improve instead of shitting up their thread.

I must stop responding to people who are just actively looking for spots just for posting sake.

UPDATE: Bets are still not graded by betroar.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:31:56 AM

I apologize for the delay on grading your bets @CryCrptoCry. Normally we have instant auto grading for many different sports, but unfortunately ping pong isn't one of these sports and it has to be graded manually, we have also been experiencing bottlenecks due to covid19 that the world is experiencing. Please bear with us and once again I apologize for your dissatisfaction.

I will submit your feedback to the developers (though do kindly note that our lead developer is actually sick with the coronavirus) and our intention is to add ping pong to our auto grading system as well as speed up our overall grading process. At the moment manual grading is done Monday to Friday. As a courtesy we will extend manual grading to Saturday and Sunday for all accounts that deposited their own BTC into our site to address the problem you described. A player who actually deposits would be getting top priority treatment when it comes to grading bets.

Also the fastest way to reach out to us for matters like this including your feedback would be to contact our customer service or to PM me directly.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:13:31 AM

You pushed my winning bet for no reason , no glitch, nothing, clear win. I realized that it might me something related to capping imposed by you on winning because earlier also (some month ago) my all in bet got pushed for no reason. Please credit my remaining wining amount.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:56:42 AM

You pushed my winning bet for no reason , no glitch, nothing, clear win. I realized that it might me something related to capping imposed by you on winning because earlier also (some month ago) my all in bet got pushed for no reason. Please credit my remaining wining amount.

If you feel your bet is graded in error then please use the dispute system we have in place in your betroar account where you view graded bets. Also your screenshot is not showing up.
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:18:26 AM

If you feel your bet is graded in error then please use the dispute system we have in place in your betroar account where you view graded bets. Also your screenshot is not showing up.
His screenshoot:
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:31:02 AM

Dispute system only exist for sports bets not for bit brwalers  matches. Is there any reason for it?
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 04:37:48 AM

Dispute system only exist for sports bets not for bit brwalers  matches. Is there any reason for it?

I did not realize this was in reference to bitbrawlers.

Sports betting is player vs house. However bitbrawlers is player vs player meaning you are betting against other bitbrawlers players betting on the brawlers not against the house. If a bet was graded as a push it means there was a bug in the system and the bet was returned to all players betting. Do you have any evidence such as the odds on your bet or a recording of your brawler winning the match?

Also we have already processed your withdrawal request. Can you confirm you received it?
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 04:50:52 AM

I did not realize this was in reference to bitbrawlers.

Sports betting is player vs house. However bitbrawlers is player vs player meaning you are betting against other bitbrawlers players betting on the brawlers not against the house. If a bet was graded as a push it means there was a bug in the system and the bet was returned to all players betting. Do you have any evidence such as the odds on your bet or a recording of your brawler winning the match?

Also we have already processed your withdrawal request. Can you confirm you received it?

Thanks I have received my cashout. And I know that my odds were over 2.5, but I was not recording screen (most players do not).
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 04:57:03 AM

Thanks I have received my cashout. And I know that my odds were over 2.5, but I was not recording screen (most players do not).

Since this is player vs player, and all bets were returned to players as a push, all we can offer you is another bonus of 0.0035 BTC with a 25x rollover.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:49:30 AM

Since this is player vs player, and all bets were returned to players as a push, all we can offer you is another bonus of 0.0035 BTC with a 25x rollover.
Though my winnings are more then this. And there is no record available (which must be there on your behalf as you have to maintain all records at least video recording on twitch). And the fact that it has happened to me earlier also and you adopted the same policy. Let the community decide here, but IMHO there should be more transparency of records on your part. Odds are by default must be mentioned in players bet history for bit brawlers which is clearly not the case, and now player must prove that he won with x odds. This not professional at least.
But the fact that I played with bonus ( which must not make any difference ), and you processed, 50% of my cash out I am accepting this offer and leaving this matter open for the interpretations of more experienced and learned members of this forum.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: