Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No need to PANIC!  (Read 934 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:22:47 PM

Or not. But it should still not matter.
Whatever the price of bitcoin is, as long as it has a value greater than other coins out there, then I will stay.
Afterwards there will be a lot of buyers again because of the cheap price.
Just like you said, it is an opportunity for those who really believe in the bitcoin technology.
We can always pump the market when it goes down. I bet we all have the funds ready by now just in case there will be a good opportunity for a buy.
Yeah, no matter what the price Will be but we should not sell our coins at panic as little patience can help us to avoid loose. If you see the price is falling then just have little more bitcoins and hold them until the price again recovers. Don’t sell as so many whales use to wait for those foolish sellers they tell them bad things about the market and make them sell panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:01:44 PM

Or not. But it should still not matter.
Whatever the price of bitcoin is, as long as it has a value greater than other coins out there, then I will stay.
Afterwards there will be a lot of buyers again because of the cheap price.
Just like you said, it is an opportunity for those who really believe in the bitcoin technology.
We can always pump the market when it goes down. I bet we all have the funds ready by now just in case there will be a good opportunity for a buy.
Yeah, no matter what the price Will be but we should not sell our coins at panic as little patience can help us to avoid loose. If you see the price is falling then just have little more bitcoins and hold them until the price again recovers. Don’t sell as so many whales use to wait for those foolish sellers they tell them bad things about the market and make them sell panic.
Panic only happens to those who invest in the short term because they worry that bitcoin will fall too deep, investing in bitcoin requires strong patience and does not feel panic when it is experiencing a decline.
I think bitcoin will be more effective and profitable if you make a long-term investment to avoid panic and worries when it goes down or anything that makes you feel panicked, and the long term will be a diversion option from the short term when the market is bad.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:28:10 PM

I’m a little surprised that people seem to be panicking about the recent Bitcoin price drop to $7000. I guess I’ve watched Bitcoin for so long (since 2012) that the volatility doesn’t phase me.

The market now has a lots of newbies in it and lots of weak hands in the market,  that is why they tend to panic dump Whenever bitcoin retrace a little bit there by resulting in more dumping, 

I wouldn't blame most of those who panic in selling most times because they took the market as a get rich quick scheme,  no proper understanding about how the market operate and it's volatility

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:29:16 PM

I’m a little surprised that people seem to be panicking about the recent Bitcoin price drop to $7000. I guess I’ve watched Bitcoin for so long (since 2012) that the volatility doesn’t phase me.

The market now has a lots of newbies in it and lots of weak hands in the market,  that is why they tend to panic dump Whenever bitcoin retrace a little bit there by resulting in more dumping, 

I wouldn't blame most of those who panic in selling most times because they took the market as a get rich quick scheme,  no proper understanding about how the market operate and it's volatility
It actually that's their decision but thinking about how it affects the market, it seems to put care as well and help the market trend get stronger rather than to see it going down. We know that most of them are new to this kind of market that is why we need to help them understand and find a way to adopt the system that they would like to engage with. It oftentimes to have this fall and we shouldn't have to be surprised anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:45:32 PM

It doesn’t really matter to me if people panic because it gives me an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a cheap price.  And I still am very confident that the price will hit $20,000 sometime mid next year and probably quite a bit higher by the end of the year.

of course if we have enough capital, as much as possible we should be able to take advantage of the opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap, even lately many are manipulating the spread of false news so that everyone feels panicked so that it can affect market prices because many people are afraid of losing deeper so decided to sell bitcoin at a pretty cheap price.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:59:41 PM

It doesn’t really matter to me if people panic because it gives me an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a cheap price.  And I still am very confident that the price will hit $20,000 sometime mid next year and probably quite a bit higher by the end of the year.

of course if we have enough capital, as much as possible we should be able to take advantage of the opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap, even lately many are manipulating the spread of false news so that everyone feels panicked so that it can affect market prices because many people are afraid of losing deeper so decided to sell bitcoin at a pretty cheap price.

thats nice guys because you are showing that you dont panic while everyone else is panicking  . i think i cant do what you have guys have done  . i said to my self once that i wont be affected whenever happens with the price but when the dump happens my heart starts to race fast and i cant help seeing my assets go down which later on leads me to follow others and go with the flow   . atleast that gives me an instant relief  . panic is not bad if you think it will be better for you  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: