Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i Still into Crypto ?  (Read 327 times)
Bobsavage (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:59:48 PM

Well, that is a good question. I remember investing in an Altcoin Like TRON just because I saw there was good marketing around it. I wanted to daytrade all the time but eventually got stuck with one of the better TRON projects in the space Called $NOLE. For years I have checked the crypto market and it went up and down yes but what i remembered is that we not only doing this for the profits but to prove the government something that we can be our own boss in our own space and work how we want to, that is what interests me the most.

I have a good bag of all crypto tokens on the market but for now, I have my eyes on this new gem called NOLE.

NOLE is what I call a great idea but a ship that is still at the harbor. The creator wich I know personally is really doing his best to keep his community engages and to prove that we can make a change in the world with cryptocurrency. While the project is still building up, they already helped over 500 People using cryptocurrency, Having an Own VIP community room where everyone is supporting their projects, if its singing or dancing or making a podcast. he is there to help those people use their talents and earn cryptocurrency also at the same time.

I first was skeptical about the project since the space is full of ICO's but I noticed the team and the founder wanted to achieve something different than just collecting some Crypto to exchange for fiat.

What is most interesting is that they made a test on how fast they could help people in a poor country using cryptocurrency.

The first tests they did were in Bangladesh where they Send in the crypto and on the same day the people received supplies for more than a week, all paid by TRON. This draws my attention because how much effort did it take before to send money to the other side of the world, while now it can transfer like email.

I have been a Good supporter of NOLE and a proud vip member from the start and I am now exploring bitcointalk to see if anyone else is interested in helping us making the world a better place, Build Entertainment dapps with developers from all around the world. Have fun on the holiday with your community members and hold a valuable asset for the future.

The good thing is NOLE only has 1 million tokens, that is correct. 1 million tokens

You can trade them on:

https://tronwatch.market/trade/TWX-TRX
https://playroyal.com/exchange/NOLE-TRX

I will write more about NOLE in my next post but if you want to take a look at our twitter and the work we done, here are some links:

Website, which explains the basics of the token: ksumnole.org

The game they are building on the Tron blockchain: www.nolelegends.com - You can already register an account on game.nolelegends.com and test the beta out

If you want more information about the game feel free to check the FAQ:

https://medium.com/@chevkevtron/nolelegends-frequently-asked-question-faq-63009911689c

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:03:12 AM

Well, that is a good question. I remember investing in an Altcoin Like TRON just because I saw there was good marketing around it. I wanted to daytrade all the time but eventually got stuck with one of the better TRON projects in the space Called $NOLE. For years I have checked the crypto market and it went up and down yes but what i remembered is that we not only doing this for the profits but to prove the government something that we can be our own boss in our own space and work how we want to, that is what interests me the most.

I have a good bag of all crypto tokens on the market but for now, I have my eyes on this new gem called NOLE.

NOLE is what I call a great idea but a ship that is still at the harbor. The creator wich I know personally is really doing his best to keep his community engages and to prove that we can make a change in the world with cryptocurrency. While the project is still building up, they already helped over 500 People using cryptocurrency, Having an Own VIP community room where everyone is supporting their projects, if its singing or dancing or making a podcast. he is there to help those people use their talents and earn cryptocurrency also at the same time.

I first was skeptical about the project since the space is full of ICO's but I noticed the team and the founder wanted to achieve something different than just collecting some Crypto to exchange for fiat.

What is most interesting is that they made a test on how fast they could help people in a poor country using cryptocurrency.

The first tests they did were in Bangladesh where they Send in the crypto and on the same day the people received supplies for more than a week, all paid by TRON. This draws my attention because how much effort did it take before to send money to the other side of the world, while now it can transfer like email.

I have been a Good supporter of NOLE and a proud vip member from the start and I am now exploring bitcointalk to see if anyone else is interested in helping us making the world a better place, Build Entertainment dapps with developers from all around the world. Have fun on the holiday with your community members and hold a valuable asset for the future.

The good thing is NOLE only has 1 million tokens, that is correct. 1 million tokens

You can trade them on:

I will write more about NOLE in my next post but if you want to take a look at our twitter and the work we done, here are some links:

The game they are building on the Tron blockchain: www.nolelegends.com - You can already register an account on game.nolelegends.com and test the beta out

https://medium.com/@chevkevtron/nolelegends-frequently-asked-question-faq-63009911689c

Surviving the Cryptocurrency is the right choice. During this time my hope is to experience high profits.
 Cryptocurrency embodies my expectation. With the rise of market prices, able to generate high profit with special classes.
This makes a lot of us who remain in the use of Cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 12:04:33 PM

4 posts have been written in the last 1 year and they are all for advertising the same project. How much attention can you attract with this tactic? Think about marketing instead or launch bounty.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:07:41 PM

I think you are just here to promote this so called NOLE project well don't stress yourself too much, if you watch the chart of tron today you will that its doing fine and almost everyone knows tron unlike NOLE, actually i am just hearing for the first time, good projects gets the job done themselves
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:18:22 PM

4 posts have been written in the last 1 year and they are all for advertising the same project. How much attention can you attract with this tactic? Think about marketing instead or launch bounty.
Beside OP don't even replied any other post he created about this topic. I don't even bother researching what the project is all about as it seems to have no Ann thread even here in forum. They need to determine their product and promote their project in a much better way than posting without any other reference.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:56:00 PM

You can trade them on:

Despite an overall comparison, the topic is more than an advertisement for a coin named NOLE. Forget about any particular coin but I am still into crypto because I know that it is the future. The people who are not in crypto they will adapt it very soon. 

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:22:17 PM

The reason I am still on crypto is that there are still opportunities to make a profit, and also this is still initially the crypto market will still continue to evolve, precisely in market conditions like this when it is appropriate to enter.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:06:35 PM

I continue to remain in this market and every month I continue to invest my money in some altcoins and bitcoin. I do this because I clearly understand the importance of cryptocurrencies in the future. Now we are at the early beginning of the birth of so many companies of the future that will use their cryptocurrency to create a universal future.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

there are many times when i feel cryptocurrency is dying off, and at those times i feel like giving up hopes. but i always think about its positive impact and what the future holds for crypto, i feel strong and stick around and hoping that it gets better in the future

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:00:10 PM

Many people have made fortune through crypto and crypto has elevated many social wise, education and many other things, so crypto still pays that's the fact only those with good insight will understand.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

I still believe that crypto currencies are here to stay, despite the awful picture that is on the market science the beginning of 2018. Bull trend will return sooner or later, and we should be prepared with bags full of altcoins.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:02:39 AM

I continue to remain in this market and every month I continue to invest my money in some altcoins and bitcoin. I do this because I clearly understand the importance of cryptocurrencies in the future. Now we are at the early beginning of the birth of so many companies of the future that will use their cryptocurrency to create a universal future.
Really? You always invest in bitcoin and altcoin every month, I think if we see lately the market situation is deteriorating. But if you can make a profit from the investment you make every month or you can get a greater return I think that is a very good thing to continue to do.
chilon

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:04:42 AM

The best project in crypto space is skycoin. The only thing this coin needs is marketting. Tech is great with hardware. Skywire will build a decentralized internet. They also have a programming language caled CX. CX is tought as a lesson in one of the best Chinese University. Come on guys crypto is a new tech not a gambling platform..
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:25:59 AM

The reason I am still on crypto is that there are still opportunities to make a profit, and also this is still initially the crypto market will still continue to evolve, precisely in market conditions like this when it is appropriate to enter.

I also think the same way because I know that regardless of what is currently happening, I know that crypto is still capable on giving us opportunities and we just need to be patient. Also, it changes the life of us into a better one no doubt why some of us choose to stay despite of losing some money because of some fraud. I'll keep on believing because crypto has never failed to give us the benefits that we deserve and it is worth the risk. It is also the reason why up until now i'm patiently waiting because I know that some opportunities lies at the end and it depends on you if you are willing to wait just to grab it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

You can't predict when a new opportunity will arise that is why i don't want to give up in crypto, present condition is not so encouraging but some people are still making profits out of it and in near future things might change

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:11:05 PM

You can't predict when a new opportunity will arise that is why i don't want to give up in crypto, present condition is not so encouraging but some people are still making profits out of it and in near future things might change
We can't really predict on what would happen in the near future especially in the cryptocurrency in which all of the coins are volatile, meaning it changes time over time so we don't know if when would be the greay opportunity for us. We don't really give up on crypto because we start already here and we are earning here until now although the earnings that we are getting are very low compare to the earnings that we get on the past few years. Until now I am starting to have profit and until I am getting profit on the cryptocurrenycy, I will stay until the end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bestered10

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:26:51 PM

There are simple basics to remain in crypto
To join airdrop and bounties
To invest altcoins
To invest in bitcoin

And finally to learn basics daily and smartly
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

I still have unsold tokens, I also want to be here for a long time and work at the bounty forever. I am very happy to work at the bounty, when like before the bounty was very valuable and the reward was very pleasing. that's the reason I'm here, and don't forget that investing in crypto will also be a very promising asset in the future.
Bonenx14

Activity: 1033

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:27:43 PM

I still have unsold tokens, I also want to be here for a long time and work at the bounty forever. I am very happy to work at the bounty, when like before the bounty was very valuable and the reward was very pleasing. that's the reason I'm here, and don't forget that investing in crypto will also be a very promising asset in the future.
yes we can work anywhere and do not depend on time too, as long as we do the tasks given, our work is done. in other places it might be more difficult, because I have also been here long enough so I like this job and keep me in crypto and like it

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:33:34 PM

Frankly, these ad copy are very poor and it does not create any value for readers. What any investor now wants is to see a really potential project, a large community and affordable bounty programs. that will make that project or business more popular on this forum or on Twitter. But anyway, you should encourage the team to invest in listing exchange first, when the liquidity is high, it will create confidence for new investors.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █