Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roobet.com Creative Competition | .15 BTC in prizes!  (Read 4250 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:33:00 PM

are we allowed to use the logo of Roobet.com in the video?

thanks.
Of course, this is a contest of how will you promote Roobet. So how will you promote roobet without its logo?  Cheesy
It's your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 11:29:04 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 11:45:19 PM by icalical

Finally, I can make the video before the contest end,
end up spending my Christmas holiday for this,

Video Promotion: https://youtu.be/qJhn8XHP9WA
Roobet username : Blockchainian

A quick disclaimer, I just want to come clean, since some people here concern about 'template',
several parts of my video is pre-made footage/template or whatever you call it, which I have acquired legally, but I don't think it's against the rule.
but of course, I spent time and effort to edit those pre-made footages add Roobet theme/items, and add my own voice over.
For the background music, I download it from youtube audio library which is free for everyone.

palukritik

Activity: 58
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:07:21 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 01:12:36 PM by palukritik

You can do a fanart video as long as it's promotional towards Roobet!

I look forward to seeing your submission
great
mediaBuzz

Activity: 379
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:16:39 AM

No single word from the organizers since Dec 16.  Undecided

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:10:02 AM

Video Promotion: https://youtu.be/O0qGFs9nTPY
Roobet username: cedie69
Roobet Affiliate URL: https://roobet.com/?ref=cedie69

Here's my work I hope you enjoy it,
I do what I can and I give my 100% there,
Hope you like it, Thankyou.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 02:26:08 AM

A quick disclaimer, I just want to come clean, since some people here concern about 'template',
several parts of my video is pre-made footage/template or whatever you call it, which I have acquired legally, but I don't think it's against the rule.
but of course, I spent time and effort to edit those pre-made footages add Roobet theme/items, and add my own voice over.
For the background music, I download it from youtube audio library which is free for everyone.
Yeah, all of them spent time and effort also to make videos like this even they used template. But in the end, devs are still the ones who will decide who's the winner and we should know from the start that using templates is a risk due to less unique and originality even though we exerted effort. I hope you and the other participants get this.

Anyways, using a template then putting some free plugins are good though, at least you didn't just use the normal template and make it look as new.
icalical

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 03:11:54 AM

Yeah, all of them spent time and effort also to make videos like this even they used template. But in the end, devs are still the ones who will decide who's the winner and we should know from the start that using templates is a risk due to less unique and originality even though we exerted effort. I hope you and the other participants get this.

Anyways, using a template then putting some free plugins are good though, at least you didn't just use the normal template and make it look as new.

I do agree and I think most of the participat too, that template means unoriginal, or at least lack of originallity,
I also think the organizer may also consider originality as one of the winning point, but IMHO the point of making promotional video is to make the video attractive, and most of the time originallity is not the answer,

I am not just putting free plugins, I also put free background music and free voice over,  Wink

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:30:12 AM

I do agree and I think most of the participat too, that template means unoriginal, or at least lack of originallity,
I also think the organizer may also consider originality as one of the winning point, but IMHO the point of making promotional video is to make the video attractive, and most of the time originallity is not the answer,

I am not just putting free plugins, I also put free background music and free voice over,  Wink
It depends.

The template was used by multiple platforms, different online gambling sites and other projects. Do you think investors or users will get attracted to it when they knew it's being used again and again? Probably some popular investors will be cringe af 'cause it lacks uniqueness, originality and very even to the others. IMO, being odd and original with good content is the most attractive. Well, this is just a point of a non-participant, I hope you don't mind, good luck guys!  Wink
icalical

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:46:21 AM
Merited by finaleshot2016 (1)

I am not just putting free plugins, I also put free background music and free voice over,  Wink
It depends.

The template was used by multiple platforms, different online gambling sites and other projects. Do you think investors or users will get attracted to it when they knew it's being used again and again? Probably some popular investors will be cringe af 'cause it lacks uniqueness, originality and very even to the others. IMO, being odd and original with good content is the most attractive. Well, this is just a point of a non-participant, I hope you don't mind, good luck guys!  Wink

Do I think investors or users will get attracted to it when they knew it's being used again and again?

it depends, does the template used wisely, does it modified well, and does it actually deliver the proper message to the users, if yes, then, does not matter if a video has highly over-used template it will still be attractive, it is not only applied to video, but also other kind of promotion, thats why most of promotion is following trend, which will be very unoriginal, just like how most pop music is very unoriginal but its popular, most of them are using music 'template'

on the other hand, any people, will also cringe af when they saw a promotion that looks original, but it's not even good looking, or can't deliver the promotion message well.

no I don't mind at all, I am enjoying the discussion,

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:22:45 AM

Here's my entry for the contest:

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFTKLoIjrKU
Roobet username: cheezcarls

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:14:37 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 09:53:04 AM by finaleshot2016

It depends.

Do I think investors or users will get attracted to it when they knew it's being used again and again?

it depends, does the template used wisely, does it modified well, and does it actually deliver the proper message to the users, if yes, then, does not matter if a video has highly over-used template it will still be attractive, it is not only applied to video, but also other kind of promotion, thats why most of promotion is following trend, which will be very unoriginal, just like how most pop music is very unoriginal but its popular, most of them are using music 'template'

on the other hand, any people, will also cringe af when they saw a promotion that looks original, but it's not even good looking, or can't deliver the promotion message well.

At least they tried to make their own content, that's what should be included in the criteria on every contest. I think there's no one here will make bad looking promotion video 'cause everyone will do their best, and everyone here is aiming for high quality. I doubt there's someone who'll make an original-made video that lacks content-wise and bad looking 'cause the effort you exerted in creating an original video will be useless if there's no content and bad-looking. So it means having an original video is you're trying to make the best, which is very difficult to gain and produce a unique and wonderful idea.

Therefore, if someone's trying to achieve original video, which means he/she's aiming to have original content which also means it's automatically should be good looking. I know that you're trying to protect that idea 'cause you're also included on those people who used templates, I understand and appreciate that but the fact that modifying existing videos and adding ingredients on it are better than making original videos, I'm against with it . Everything on the internet now is downloadable like plugins, effects, presets, vectors and other stuff on editing. We can produce quality videos using those I've mentioned. But it's better if you've produced something original that's made of scratch, that's the fact and should be the mindset of everyone when trying to join in the contest. I'm not saying that crafting is a bad idea, I'm just saying that starting from a scratch is better. It's like a project, original creation with quality features are very attractive to investors than some copycat or developed projects.
icalical

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:58:44 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 10:09:06 AM by icalical

~snip

At least they tried to make their own content, that's what should be included in the criteria on every contest. I think there's no one here will make bad looking promotion video 'cause everyone will do their best, and everyone here is aiming for high quality. I doubt there's someone who'll make an original-made video that lacks content-wise and bad looking 'cause the effort you exerted in creating an original video will be useless if there's no content and bad-looking. So it means having an original video is you're trying to make the best, which is very difficult to gain and produce a unique and wonderful idea.

Therefore, if someone's trying to achieve original video, which means he/she's aiming to have original content which also means it's automatically should be good looking. I know that you're trying to protect that idea 'cause you're also included on those people who used templates, I understand and appreciate that but the fact that modifying existing videos and adding ingredients on it will not be better than making original videos. Everything on the internet now is downloadable like plugins, effects, presets, vectors and other stuff on editing. We can produce quality videos using those I've mentioned. But it's better if you've produced something original that's made of scratch, that's the fact and should be the mindset of everyone when trying to join in the contest. I'm not saying that crafting is a bad idea, I'm just saying that starting from a scratch is better.

I think there's no one here will make bad looking promotion video 'cause everyone will do their best, and everyone here is aiming for high quality
That one is where you are wrong, nope, there are tons of bad original submission, not only in this contest but almost in every contest. Some people will just submit their original bad work, and then justify it with this statement,
At least they tried to make their own content

Therefore, if someone's trying to achieve original video, which means he/she's aiming to have original content which also means it's automatically should be good looking.
That one is also very wrong, there is no such thing like 'automatically good looking' not with original content, neither with 'template'. There are so many other thing that will lead content (in any form) to be good looking.

that's what should be included in the criteria on every contest.
Your previous post also leads the organizer to only choose the winner with the original content. You can't push people to agree with your idea, that is what I protect. I don't protect my idea of using 'template' is ok, I don't need my idea to be protected. I just want people to understand that not everyone will be agreed with them. When the organizer decided the rule, I believe they have seriously considered those rules that fit their needs. Specifically in this forum, as long as those rules are not against this forum rules, that's ok.
When a newbie says the above quotation no one will consider that, but if a higher rank member state that, the organizer will be pushed to consider that idea. And eventually, he might be pushed to choose the 'original' content as the winner, does not matter how good it is compared to the other 'unoriginal' ones. Now, that's not only unfair for the one who make the better video even though it is using templates, but it also failure for the contest organizer because they don't get what's best for them.

I know that you're trying to protect that idea 'cause you're also included on those people who used templates, I understand and appreciate that but the fact that modifying existing videos and adding ingredients on it will not be better than making original videos. Everything on the internet now is downloadable like plugins, effects, presets, vectors and other stuff on editing. We can produce quality videos using those I've mentioned. But it's better if you've produced something original that's made of scratch, that's the fact and should be the mindset of everyone when trying to join in the contest. I'm not saying that crafting is a bad idea, I'm just saying that starting from a scratch is better.
That last one, you again assume that original content automatically leads to good content, which is not.

Nevertheless, I am very much respecting your preference for non-template content. But you can't push that idea of original content is always better than 'template' content to people

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:36:56 AM

Video Promotion: https://youtu.be/bTPr3QeoweE
Roobet username: plvbob0070

Here's my submission!
Thank you
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 10:46:17 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 11:04:25 AM by finaleshot2016

-
But in the end, devs will decide the winner and it's their choice. I don't want to argue anymore 'cause we have a different mindset. My aim is to always have quality in every work, so I think I'm justifying it because it's my personal standards, not general standards.

Even though I'm just stating my personal likes on this contest while discussing it with you, then we should stick on general standard, and that standard is where originality is also included. I'm hoping that standard should be followed always, I'll stick to what I know 'cause it's my experience in every contest that I've joined, digital and physical contest.

The reason why we still keep arguing about the difference between original and modified work is that there are no criteria released. That's the reason why I keep telling you that originality should be the main factor here 'cause it's a standard and shouldn't be gone in every contest. Not all work that is made with good effects are better than having originality with original content and idea. And I can say that there's no BAD content and idea because we have different capacity, knowledge, and experience, it just takes time and more experience to make good content. Every content that is being made from our mind is considered as good content. Bad contents are not existing and it's not their fault 'cause they just lack experiences. We shouldn't judge a thing and considered it as bad content just because we have more experiences on thinking and creating ideas and content.

Fine, So what if we had participants with original bad works? Well, If I'm the one who'll give judgment, I'll still be amazed at his creativity making that content, not similar to others. I guess it's a little bit better than existing content, It's not always about the effects or how beautiful the video is made with lightings, presets and many more, it's always about the content even it's super bad. We shouldn't underestimate bad visuals, 'cause they also have the ability to won the contest. In some contests, some people are being expressive, they thought it's bad, but when you realized the meaning (which is the content I'm referring to), it's wonderful. That thing might get intellectual investors who understand it than normal ones. Anyways, won't argue with it again, the discussion is just being repetitive, the point is originality should always exist. Thanks for the time.
icalical

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 10:54:22 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 11:06:13 AM by icalical

-
But in the end, devs will decide the winner and it's their choice. I don't want to argue anymore 'cause we have a different mindset. My aim is to always have quality in every work, so I think I'm justifying it because it's my personal standards, not general standards.

Even though I'm just stating my personal likes on this contest while discussing it with you, then we should stick on general standard, and that standard is where originality is also included. I'm hoping that standard should be followed always, I'll stick to what I know 'cause it's my experience in every contest that I've joined, digital and physical contest.

The reason why we still keep arguing about the difference between original and modified work is that there are no criteria released. That's the reason why I keep telling you that originality should be the main factor here 'cause it's a standard and shouldn't be gone in every contest. Not all work that is made with good effects are better than having originality with original content and idea.

Fine, So what if we had participants with original bad works? Well, If I'm the one who'll give judgment, I'll still be amazed at his creativity making that content, not similar to others. I guess it's a little bit better than existing content, It's not always about the effects or how beautiful the video is made with lightings, presets and many more, it's always about the content even it's super bad. We shouldn't underestimate bad visuals, 'cause they also have the ability to won the contest. In some contests, some people are being expressive, they thought it's bad, but when you realized the meaning (which is the content I'm referring to), it's wonderful. That thing might get intellectual investors who understand it than normal ones. Anyways, won't argue with it again, the discussion is just being repetitive, the point is originality should always exist. Thanks for the time.

Originality is indeed must always be included but sometimes it's not the main.

For the rest, I totally agree with you.

elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:18:35 AM

I reviewed all the videos ....
80% of them are made of templates, I hope the admin understands this and makes a fair choice.
But any endeavor is an endeavor! Good luck to everyone.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wulzer

Activity: 3
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

I reviewed all the videos ....
80% of them are made of templates, I hope the admin understands this and makes a fair choice.
But any endeavor is an endeavor! Good luck to everyone.

can you make a list of it?

why everyone talks about template , how about animation maker video from websites like this one? is the same shit... 
soo better we all shut up and let the OP choose the winner... our voice doesn't mean anything ..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:44:28 PM

What time will this contest end? The time is not mentioned and I wanted to submit my video tomorrow if there is still time left.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

Here is my entry:
Video link: https://youtu.be/-x7zAYwuAtE
Roobet username: RIPking
Roobet Referral link: https://roobet.com/?ref=ripking

Good luck to all other participants Smiley
absolutely-positioned (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 173
Merit: 62

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 08:59:10 PM

Today is the last day to get your entries in!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: