Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all exchange going to Alive in near future?  (Read 508 times)
AssociatesBumble579 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:32:46 PM
Merited by Spidersbox (4)

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC. Is this really working fairly? I think if it was altered, it would better to get more volume and liqudity. Still thinking, the future of Exchangaes.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:29:40 PM

There is nothing bad in this regard. 20850 exchanges exist to serve you and you can choose which ones you want.

Do not pay too much attention to these numbers. Actually, there are 4849 coins and 20850 exchanges that meet the requirements of CMC. According to Coingecko, there are 398 exchanges and 6156 coins. Even, if you look at the Wave platform, there are thousands of shitcoins that are not listed anywhere.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:32:54 PM

Working fairly? in what kind of fairness you're talking? there are exchanges that do wash trading.

Why it should get more trading volume and liquidity? the top exchanges do have it. And if you're not impressed of their daily volume and liquidity, I don't know how much you're wanting to see them have that in their everyday operation.

Signature for rent
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:34:22 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 12:53:12 AM by oscarftw

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC. Is this really working fairly? I think if it was altered, it would better to get more volume and liqudity. Still thinking, the future of Exchangaes.
As "coinexchange" cryptocurrency market all most of the exchange will be shut down, if that exchange is legit as coinexchange. Without something different as "SwapZilla" all new exchange could be down. Because old exchange can provide new idea but new exchange is for low cost.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:56:09 PM

I do not think there will be an end to it happening in the market. There are tens of thousands of trading platforms operating in the market, they are ready to serve you anytime. However, reputable exchanges, high liquidity are always the first choice of users. Be careful of scammers.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 12:17:40 AM

We can't be sure about the numbers. Of course the number of exchanges and coins would grow and similarly some of them would cease to exist.
There are still a large population and capital left outside of crypto and exchanges so the market for expansion is huge but also the current market are mostly speculative and for some exchanges fake. I think in future we will have more exchanges and coins but they'll be better than what we have now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:01:19 AM

I think exchanges will continue to grow, given that there are currently many new exchange projects that offer various benefits for trading, and I would rather focus on just one trade that has a high volume.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:27:51 AM

It can work fairly or not depends on the service of each exchange. People tend to use good exchanges, in the sense that many trade there, good support, good coins there, large volumes, lots of promos and airdrops.
I do not think it is our business to think about the future of the exchange, it is their job. What is certain is who is the best and can meet the conditions at this time he is the winner.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:57:12 AM

In crypto space today exchanges is one of the fastest way of making money and that is why we will keep seeing new exchanges, many of them will be bad and few good ones will make it big, but i think in the future DEX will take over CEX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:00:30 AM

They will do anything they can to keep survive. List own coin, trading competition, stake, mining, affiliate program etc will comes up with various reward. New exchanges maybe will not survive but I'm really sure they already have plan and that's way loyalty customers needed. Exchanges with no KYC will raise up, like or not most of us doesn't like this rules.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:01:03 AM

Few exchanges will still exist scam and some will be victim to scam but top exchanges like bitfinex huobi binance kucoin will always be amongs us, for safety decentralized exchange is the best but for liquidity binance and other centralized exchanges are taking the leads, i don't see thing changing anytime soon or in near future

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:20:43 AM

Yea many exchanges will be alive for sure, they all have their strategy of staying alive and mind you exchange business is very profitable if it delivers good services to traders but in the future many users will prefer dex because no fund can lost on dex exchanges and using dex you don't have to go through KYC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 07:10:14 AM

There is nothing bad in this regard. 20850 exchanges exist to serve you and you can choose which ones you want.

Do not pay too much attention to these numbers. Actually, there are 4849 coins and 20850 exchanges that meet the requirements of CMC. According to Coingecko, there are 398 exchanges and 6156 coins. Even, if you look at the Wave platform, there are thousands of shitcoins that are not listed anywhere.
but with an over-amount like that, it's also not very effective in my opinion. because there must be one exchanger that was finally unused and they finally ended up in vain, while they had issued and for the development of the exchanger. should be able to go hand in hand between the coin and the exchanger, or even better if there are more coins than the exchanger.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:37:01 AM

Many exchanges launch day by day and also new cryptocurrencies launching day by day and you can check most of the exchanges unknow and low ranking using bot trading to increase their volume. In future real volume, exchanges will exist and fake volume will be died due to regulations.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:47:27 AM

Crypto market is still developing and that's the reason why we are seeing so many new entrants every single day! The way we are seeing new projects and coins in the market, same way we are also seeing new exchanges here! While it is good initially because the crypto market is still developing, but not all exchanges are going to survive in longer term! The reasons can be many but the major one is the client satisfaction! Let me give you a simple example,

We have seen many hacking incidents in recent past. But did we see any exchange handled a hacking incident the way Binance did? So Binance has clearly shown its customer centricity and its no wonder that they are the market leader!

I don't know if the market is currently functioning fairly due to its staggering numbers! But there are few professional exchanges with great business acumen and customer centricity who are betting on crypto market with long term goal. These exchanges are going to survive while others will go down to drain!

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:49:32 AM

Not all exchanges can survive in the crypto market, and only the strong exchange will alive for a long time and have support from the members. The weak exchange will disappear, and it will replace by the other new exchange. It is normal to see some exchange will close their services because they cannot compete with the other exchange, and they lose their members. That is why the exchange needs to have the best service, so their members will not move to the other exchange, and they can survive in the crypto worlds.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:04:41 AM

Many exchanges are just bad and most new exchanges of today are only here to join the IEO fund raising train, this is why its dangerous to join projects introduced by new exchanges, most new exchanges i know of have issues and its only a matter of time because i am sure they will exist scam at any time, strong exchanges will always be around

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 08:12:41 AM

The crypto and blockchain industry is a broad enterprise which will always welcome new project but the project which are not working round the clock to be outstanding or dont have experienced team will definitely vaporized in the near future which is what had happened to some altcoin and the same goes for crypto exchange site.
It not possible for all exchange to be alive in the near future.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 10:30:47 AM

I think it looks fair because they all compete to be the best. If there are many choices available, you just choose which one suits you. And we should be able to enjoy the benefits they offer from each of their platforms. But besides that, don't all be easily tempted by unreasonable offers, because they might want to deceive us. Make sure that you choose a market that has clear transparency and credibility.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:50:56 AM

You dont need to use all of that exchange,  we have different opinion in terms of what kind of exchange we want to use and we dont have the same review for every exchange. We have different issue experiencing in every exchange thats why we are decided which one should we use, over all the exchange is not a problem but the market volume since it will be divided to many exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: