Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] MNS - Monnos - A Social Crypto Account to Anyone Sync Strategies  (Read 763 times)
GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 07:01:55 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 12:15:45 PM by GoMonnos

WebsiteTwitterTelegramLinkedinFacebookRedditTwitchGithubDevDribble

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 07:24:23 PM

reserved for the future

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 08:54:45 PM

Why would someone use your in house exchange over an established one?
you guys just appeared out of nowhere a few months ago, now are paying people in your shittoken just to deposit : /
seems kinda sketchy, but most of its in Spanish(?) so its hard to say haha
see if you survive a few years i guess, the github has your token and thats all for now it seems... have to see if you actually bring anything to the table here over the next few months

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 12:21:31 AM

Almost 40% (just shy of .50%) of the total supply goes to the Team/Founders?
What exactly does the team intend to do with these many tokens?
And will it be locked for a couple of years? 'cause if not then I'm pretty sure someone's gonna speculate that you guys intend to dump these when the IEO is over.
Also, isn't $2.5m softcap seem a bit much and unrealistic considering the current bearish market we are in? You guys might find it hard to even achieve such numbers.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:24:48 AM

Is the TM-symbol authentic?

And operation in more than 30 countries? Do you have the list? From those 30 countries, do you have at least one physical office for your other administrative activities?
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:05:56 AM

And will it be locked for a couple of years? 'cause if not then I'm pretty sure someone's gonna speculate that you guys intend to dump these when the IEO is over.
Also, isn't $2.5m softcap seem a bit much and unrealistic considering the current bearish market we are in? You guys might find it hard to even achieve such numbers.

I think this should be considered again the allocation period for the team is greater than sales? Will people believe that? because if so investors will think the tokens will be discarded after good prices and the team often leaves projects like that.
So I want to know the team's real statement.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:00:28 AM

reserved for the future

i dont think this coin having a future, because its look like shit to me, imagine that im asking any question on telegram, your admin always said soon soon and soon
that annoy me, i leave your coin project

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

I think this should be considered again the allocation period for the team is greater than sales? Will people believe that? because if so investors will think the tokens will be discarded after good prices and the team often leaves projects like that.
I don't see any token locking period on the Monnos site, either because I missed it or it doesn't exist. This is a serious problem because it can affect MNS token prices in the market. why isn't there an active team here?
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

I don't see any token locking period on the Monnos site, either because I missed it or it doesn't exist. This is a serious problem because it can affect MNS token prices in the market. why isn't there an active team here?

no one from the team gave an explanation about it in the telegram
I think we have to hold back a few days before buying these tokens until they announce clearly.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

Why would someone use your in house exchange over an established one?
you guys just appeared out of nowhere a few months ago, now are paying people in your shittoken just to deposit : /
seems kinda sketchy, but most of its in Spanish(?) so its hard to say haha
see if you survive a few years i guess, the github has your token and thats all for now it seems... have to see if you actually bring anything to the table here over the next few months

Hi guys, sorry for taking so long to return, we are in a big rush over here because of our airdrop and next to our IEO (3rd of december).

About this comments:

The exchange is not the only functionality that we are bringing  as an offer, we have all you need to use crypto, exchange, wallet, crypto savings (arbitrage bot) and Sync Strategy, which is our core solution.

Our proposal is to make your crypto work for you, so if you are not experienced using crypto and you have assets at Monnos wallet, they will be arbitrated continuously. Besides that, you will have options to follow strategies from those who have experience, and make your crypto grow together with then.

About the github, our solution is not open source yet. We have an openness approach, which is made together with the comunity, that is why we have a section dedicated to comunity in our ECOSYSTEM, where all kind of contributions will be rewarded.

Our site and app are in three languages at this moment, but we will have more very soon.

I think that is it. Any more questions ? We are completly available to answer.

GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:50:56 PM

And operation in more than 30 countries? Do you have the list? From those 30 countries, do you have at least one physical office for your other administrative activities?

Hi.

Yes, "TM" symbol are real and we have the register of each of our brand/mark.

About he countries, we are with users from 37 diferent countries and counting. The countries are those at this point:

Algeria (‫الجزائر‬‎)
Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ)
Belarus (Бeлapycь)
Belgium (België)
Brazil (Brasil)
Cameroon (Cameroun)
Canada
Egypt (‫مصر‬‎)
France
Germany (Deutschland)
England
India (भारत)
Indonesia
Israel (‫ישראל‬‎)
Italy (Italia)
Japan (日本)
Kazakhstan (Кaзaxcтaн)
Latvia (Latvija)
Malaysia
Morocco (‫المغرب‬‎)/Western Sahara (الصحراء الغربية)
Myanmar (Burma) (မြန်မာ)
Netherlands (Nederland)
Nigeria
Philippines
Poland (Polska)
Portugal
Singapore
South Korea (대한민국)
Spain (España)
Sri Lanka (ශ්‍රී ලංකාව)
Sweden (Sverige)
Thailand (ไทย)
Turkey (Türkiye)
Ukraine (Укpaїнa)
Uzbekistan (Oʻzbekiston)
Venezuela
Vietnam (Việt Nam)

We are not going to have phisical offices for each, but we will have at some strategic places. At this point we have offices at Brazil (São Paulo) and Switzerland (Zug)

GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

no one from the team gave an explanation about it in the telegram
I think we have to hold back a few days before buying these tokens until they announce clearly.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, as I said before, we are in rush.

About your questions, the tokens of the team (Founders and others from the team) are at page 14 of our white paper. Everyone will be locked for 4 years. This is a project of our lives and we are not starting now, we have being working on it for two years already, but we are public just during the last 8 weeks.

Studying and being an investor of tokens we have seen lots of projects which sells ideas or just papers, in order to show to all how serious we are we have decided to put the whole plan into reality before starting promoting it. We are at the beta stage but growing fast and prepared to scalability, as you can see we have already about 8.000 users and counting. You can be sure that this is real and serious.

GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

At the page 14 of our white paper you can get all the details about the lockup period of the team and founders, besides that I do recomend to you to keed reading util the Ecosystem chapter, where you will see the strategy of burning tokens, where we will reward those who believe in this project burning the rest of the tokens which we do not sell during the IEO and Airdrop.

There you will see that the lockup period for the team will be of 4 years.

First of all our big reference is the Binance Exchange, a lot of our proposals are based on them as benchmarking. It is a very ambicious project and we are doing that in order to empower the crypto community and the tokens environment, we have created a lot of diferent ways of reward the community and the users of MONNOS and holders of MNS, we are trying to became a game changing case between equity and tokens.

And finally, about the values, at the first round we are aiming 250k USDT (Softcap) and 400k USDT (Hardcap), we are planning to get the rest of our IEO plan just on 2020, probably at Apr-2020, when we will have finished the open api solution that we are working on. Then we will be ready to major values of raising.

GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:33:15 PM

reserved for the future

i dont think this coin having a future, because its look like shit to me, imagine that im asking any question on telegram, your admin always said soon soon and soon
that annoy me, i leave your coin project

Ask now, please. I am sorry for the delay at the other channels.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:36:59 PM

do you plan to start a bounty too instead just airdrop to promote your project here?

GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

do you plan to start a bounty too instead just airdrop to promote your project here?

Hello! Our bounty program will start as soon our token is listed
You can check the chapter 12, about ecosystem at our white paper

Whitepaper: https://monnos.com/en/white-paper/#ecosystem

nira09

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, as I said before, we are in rush.

About your questions, the tokens of the team (Founders and others from the team) are at page 14 of our white paper. Everyone will be locked for 4 years. This is a project of our lives and we are not starting now, we have being working on it for two years already, but we are public just during the last 8 weeks.

Studying and being an investor of tokens we have seen lots of projects which sells ideas or just papers, in order to show to all how serious we are we have decided to put the whole plan into reality before starting promoting it. We are at the beta stage but growing fast and prepared to scalability, as you can see we have already about 8.000 users and counting. You can be sure that this is real and serious.

Thank you for coming back and answering all the questions in this thread.
If this project started 2 years ago, why was Monnos's Facebook and Twitter account created in June 2019?
GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 02:21:55 PM

Thank you for coming back and answering all the questions in this thread.
If this project started 2 years ago, why was Monnos's Facebook and Twitter account created in June 2019?

During this 2 years, we were incubated developing our technologies. The best thing you can do to evaluate properly our solution is start to use it.
If you start to use you will see clearly that is impossible to bring it to live without a long time dedicated.

Thanks for asking Smiley

Miloudi0912

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:19:30 PM

Hi.

Yes, "TM" symbol are real and we have the register of each of our brand/mark.

About he countries, we are with users from 37 diferent countries and counting. The countries are those at this point:

Algeria (‫الجزائر‬‎)
Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ)
Belarus (Бeлapycь)
Belgium (België)
Brazil (Brasil)
Cameroon (Cameroun)
Canada
Egypt (‫مصر‬‎)
France
Germany (Deutschland)
England
India (भारत)
Indonesia
Israel (‫ישראל‬‎)
Italy (Italia)
Japan (日本)
Kazakhstan (Кaзaxcтaн)
Latvia (Latvija)
Malaysia
Morocco (‫المغرب‬‎)/Western Sahara (الصحراء الغربية)
Myanmar (Burma) (မြန်မာ)
Netherlands (Nederland)
Nigeria
Philippines
Poland (Polska)
Portugal
Singapore
South Korea (대한민국)
Spain (España)
Sri Lanka (ශ්‍රී ලංකාව)
Sweden (Sverige)
Thailand (ไทย)
Turkey (Türkiye)
Ukraine (Укpaїнa)
Uzbekistan (Oʻzbekiston)
Venezuela
Vietnam (Việt Nam)

We are not going to have phisical offices for each, but we will have at some strategic places. At this point we have offices at Brazil (São Paulo) and Switzerland (Zug)
Good but it will be  an other countries in the future?

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
GoMonnos (OP)
Copper Member

Sync Strategies!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:07:59 AM

Not at this moment, we will make diferents bounties actions as soon as we list our tokens.
When we do, you can be sure it will be posted here.
Thanks for the question.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: