Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the time to get into Ethereum ?  (Read 1830 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 04:06:43 PM

Investing in ETH has never let us down. I personally always buy ETH when it's under $ 150 and until now I'm very happy with that. The price of ETH will increase every year because this is the best altcoin in this market and in the near future I believe it will quickly surpass ATH.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:16:58 PM

Now is the time for the Ethereum to enter as it looks like a short-term bullishness of this asset. Also, Bitcoin has gained a short move but Ethereum is the next door for the 2020.
chimdikweks

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:17:27 PM

Investing in ethereum now, I think it is not a bad idea at all because every coin is now finding it way to the top. I have the feeling that ethereum will go up the more.
Yes, but not only is Ethereum good to buy in terms of investment, there are a number of other top altcoins that I think are worth buying because they are also moving upwards, so the opportunity for profit is very open.

Tiang it's a bit of a problem, don't you think? With so many good alt-coins to invest in how to choose the best ones? I invested
in Ethereum and I plan to invest more, Ethereum will have a great future, but what is about others? I don't have money to invest
in all of them, so I need to carefully choose my investments.
   Ethereum will worth thousand of dollars in the future. As long as you are buying under 1k it is a good investment.

I think its very difficult to get a good altcoin to invest, few years ago, it was different with many investors getting rich from altcoins investment, then came the reign of scammers. such literally disrupts the crypto ecosystem, which in turn lead to a downturn of things, the effects of which we are seeing now, it will take a lot of to get things back up, in the meantime we just have to keep the dream and hope for a better tomorrow when it comes to altcoins
Thavash (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:54:51 PM

Now is the time for the Ethereum to enter as it looks like a short-term bullishness of this asset. Also, Bitcoin has gained a short move but Ethereum is the next door for the 2020.

I posted a follow up to the original showing how you can simply ride the ETH/BTC ratio to get more BTC , or keep some ETH if you prefer. Either way its a good buy right now.
Link : https://youtu.be/hY2m0HtAw7g
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 07:45:35 PM

For ethereum anything under 500 is good entry if you are in for the longterm, just google it out or read famous crypto news outlets or crypto twitter you will see that there is consensus that Eth has changed trend now and it is on the way to new high even i have been seeing many predictions started to come up now regarding new eth highs, some experts think that new eth highs will be around 5k while some think that 8k will be reached by eth in new peak value, lets be considerate and assume that new highs will be 3k so if you enter now you can easily calculate your potential profit from eth.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:50:18 PM

It is difficult to say whether the current entry point is the most optimal. The Ethereum coin showed very good growth in a fairly short period, while we did not see almost any serious correction.
I can assume that in the near future a correction will happen, which means that it is best to wait a while and refrain from premature investment.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:01:34 AM

Considering all the upcoming upgrades and new features planned for the network its not a bad time to invest in it provided all the updates are successful, there should be some value appreciation after each one as the market strengthens

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:45:18 AM

It is difficult to say whether the current entry point is the most optimal. The Ethereum coin showed very good growth in a fairly short period, while we did not see almost any serious correction.
I can assume that in the near future a correction will happen, which means that it is best to wait a while and refrain from premature investment.
Expect a correction everytime there's a price increase and thats the good timing to buy. I think for this year eth will have a good growth just like bitcoin because as we can see the increase on eth's price from the start of this year is doing well. The upgrade to eth 2.0 is not yet happening but it can also have an impact for the price to surge.

Nevertheless knowing the risk before investing is a must, in my experience eth is much better to hold for long period hence if you believe in this coin then invest if the price decline.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:07:57 AM

Yes, I know that there are many coins , and everyone has a favourite. But with the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade close, the move to Proof of Stake and the performance improvements promised , is now the time to get seriously into Ethereum ? I discuss this in the following video , as well as the opportunity it provides :

https://youtu.be/O8gTpGu9D_c

By the way , if you forward to 13:15 I also share my equation for getting Bitcoin at a lower price
if there is a chance that you follow your instinct mate?and bought the time this thread created?i think you are more than 100% profit now because look at ethereum's Value now? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
it is more that $250 now and even the market is slowly fading again at least the assurance of growth is really there.
so Yeah we should accumulate more ETH now together with bitcoin because the halving of bitcoin is only 3 months away and the Ethereum 2.0 is also coming near.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:14:18 AM

For me, eth has a pretty good stable pricw now. From 240 to 260 price level its movement ia typically seen usntable here but its also accounted due to btc movement.

IMO, entry point is around 200 to 220 since its the longest price point where eth becomes stable.

Considering all the upcoming upgrades and new features planned for the network its not a bad time to invest in it provided all the updates are successful, there should be some value appreciation after each one as the market strengthens

Exactly. We never know how far the eth price could pump. If you would read news, developers of eth are very vocal that 2020is their launch of Eth 2.0 PoS blockchain. Though the entire transfer process of course will be fully complete in due time as this process is very conservative. Many are positive that eth will rise in the midst of this year.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:16:57 AM

You are right, with the new upgrades with the ETH 2.0 there is a chance for the ETH coin to increase its price. Still, it is a very good time to grab ETH which the value of ETH is still undervalued because in the coming day's many people will start holding their ETH in the wallet. It will help the ETH coin to increase its price.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:09:01 PM

Yes, it’s absolutely true Ethereum is in great demand now and therefore I believe that the price should be even higher each time. And the Ethereum coin is very favorite for me, as well as other promising coins that bring good profit. So do not waste time, but simply invest in cryptocurrency.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:17:47 PM

Investing in ETH has never let us down. I personally always buy ETH when it's under $ 150 and until now I'm very happy with that. The price of ETH will increase every year because this is the best altcoin in this market and in the near future I believe it will quickly surpass ATH.

Absolutely correct, back in 2018 when the coin was $80 I bought some of the coins for a long-term, after the some months, the price of Ethereum was shooter to $180 and I sold for profit. Many time, Ethereum has proven itself to be the very best altcoin in the cryptoshere and its good for long-term investment and not on short-term basis. Even at the current price, the price of Ethereum will still shoot after the 2.0 upgrade.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:44:37 PM

Two diffrent point of views.
First one of Ethereum enthusiasts say that Ethereum brings more use cases for blockchain technology.
Second group say that uses cases are not real and not useful for real world.
Who knows who has the truth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:44:56 PM

Looking at the time your post was made, it was a great time to enter eth ut now is no longer the time. Do not rush to join any pumped market whose value is not determined yet. The market value is not certain yet whether we be in a bull run or some manipulations daily to keep prices up and crash it even further.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:42:14 PM

Considering ethereum is the biggest project after bitcoin, yes. it is good time to invest long term you will make good profit, only invest in good project and just the money you can effort to loose.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:45:16 PM

For me, anytime is good to invest with ethereum coin. Because it is a top coin and has the second most volume coin in the market. Ethereum is also good in future investments since it has the potential.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:54:18 PM

If you got in on etherum before it went beyond 250$. That's great

But regardless, every time is a good time to invest.
Like i do reiterate, what matters is your scheduled investment, is it for the long or short term??

Dyor and make the tight choices
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:57:49 PM

Where are the times when CEO of Bitmex predicted that Ethereum goes below 100USD? And now Ethereum seems to be the strongest coin in the market, the biggest progress followed by the biggest profits.  Cool

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:30:29 PM

Yes, I know that there are many coins , and everyone has a favourite. But with the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade close, the move to Proof of Stake and the performance improvements promised , is now the time to get seriously into Ethereum ? I discuss this in the following video , as well as the opportunity it provides :

https://youtu.be/O8gTpGu9D_c

By the way , if you forward to 13:15 I also share my equation for getting Bitcoin at a lower price

I believe that even now Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies worth investing in. I remember how every year the community was frightened by the collapse of ETH and its departure from the Lidra second place, but as practice shows, ETH not only could resist, but even added to the price and I think this is only the beginning. Personally, I keep my ETH and accumulate it whenever possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: