Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] AFO - all for one business  (Read 916 times)
tuvven

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:10:24 AM

I agree that there were a lot of failed projects, perhaps more than 80%. But if you learn to choose promising projects the profit even from one good project can be large.

so you think this one is a promising one?

based from their chart, it is increasing but if you will check the number of coins in buy orders vs. sell orders, the gap is too wide

https://i.imgur.com/vuPnGfR.png

very small quantity in buy order but large amount in sell orders. so i guess if you are a buyer, you need to be careful on this one. just sayin...
The chart shows the pair AFO-BTC. Is BTC the only one in the trade of AFO token on this exchange?
There are other AFO-ETH and AFO-USDT pairs on this exchange. but trading volumes are low and there is a big difference between the buy/sell too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

In the summer of this year, the dominance of bitcoin reached more than 70%, which indicates a loss of confidence among cryptocurrency holders to altcoins and other projects. But there have been successful new projects where there has been growth.
If a new promising project appears on the crypto market, then investors have a chance to get a higher profit than if they invested in bitcoin or altcoins from the TOP. But the choice is always for investors of course.
After a deep fall in 2018, the market began to grow with varying success and bitcoin remained the leader in this and increased its dominance. I think that those investors who are not prone to greater risk bought BTS, which was considered more reliable.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:39:35 PM

Investors who have invested in a good new project have a chance to earn more in a certain period of time than if they held BTC or other TOP coins. But almost every fall in the market in the first place fall altcoins and stronger than BTC.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

Investors who have invested in a good new project have a chance to earn more in a certain period of time than if they held BTC or other TOP coins. But almost every fall in the market in the first place fall altcoins and stronger than BTC.
Perhaps you can remember some good projects in recent years that have grown, but then fell very much. Many were able to earn well, but those who remained the holder of these tokens then lost a lot.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:14:08 PM

I agree that there were a lot of failed projects, perhaps more than 80%. But if you learn to choose promising projects the profit even from one good project can be large.

based from their chart, it is increasing but if you will check the number of coins in buy orders vs. sell orders, the gap is too wide

very small quantity in buy order but large amount in sell orders. so i guess if you are a buyer, you need to be careful on this one. just sayin...
The chart shows the pair AFO-BTC. Is BTC the only one in the trade of AFO token on this exchange?
There are other AFO-ETH and AFO-USDT pairs on this exchange. but trading volumes are low and there is a big difference between the buy/sell too.
Is it worth hoping for an increase in demand for the token on this exchange or will we have to wait until the token is listed on another larger exchange?
tuvven

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:14:06 PM

Is it worth hoping for an increase in demand for the token on this exchange or will we have to wait until the token is listed on another larger exchange?
Now the market is falling again. I think that the demand for tokens may increase, but with a new wave of growth of the crypto market.
polarew

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:50:31 AM

New projects need a well-growing market. When the market falls investors do not invest and wait for the market to recover. Now the market is clearly a bearish trend.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:41:54 AM

New projects need a well-growing market. When the market falls investors do not invest and wait for the market to recover. Now the market is clearly a bearish trend.
Again, the market now resembles last year's. And what will be the bottom this year? In the fallen market, we can invest at the lowest prices that will then bring a large profit.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:02:21 AM

Again, the market now resembles last year's. And what will be the bottom this year? In the fallen market, we can invest at the lowest prices that will then bring a large profit.
And how do we know when the market will have to move to growth? Last year, the market fell, too, and many hoped that growth was about to begin, but this did not happen.
tuvven

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:11:30 AM

And how do we know when the market will have to move to growth? Last year, the market fell, too, and many hoped that growth was about to begin, but this did not happen.
Of course everyone wants to know when the growth of the market will begin, but probably it is impossible to predict this. There are different forecasts and often they contradict each other. I wouldn't trust any predictions. I think that everyone who decided to make money on the crypto need to learn how to do it yourself.
mestary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:22:03 PM

Perhaps you can remember some good projects in recent years that have grown, but then fell very much. Many were able to earn well, but those who remained the holder of these tokens then lost a lot.
I think that projects that would constantly grow does not exist. The crypto market is a very complex sphere where different factors affect each other. If you were able to earn on some project, it does not mean that it should always make a profit.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:33:52 PM

I think that projects that would constantly grow does not exist. The crypto market is a very complex sphere where different factors affect each other. If you were able to earn on some project, it does not mean that it should always make a profit.
Yes. If you invested in the project and got some profit then you should not forget that the growth at any time can be replaced by a fall and you will lose a lot. Long-term and short-term investments in the crypto are different.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:22:37 PM

Now the market is falling again. I think that the demand for tokens may increase, but with a new wave of growth of the crypto market.
In a falling market, many holders prefer to buy TOP coins at a low price if the fall is strong enough. They hope that the TOP coins have a much better chance of growth when the market changes the trend. New projects do not yet have enough popularity and data to analyze the prospects.
polarew

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:56:40 PM

I think that now prices have fallen, but not enough and they can fall even lower. Although everyone himself should assess the state of the market and make decisions about buying/selling.
remony

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:17:26 PM

I think that now prices have fallen, but not enough and they can fall even lower. Although everyone himself should assess the state of the market and make decisions about buying/selling.
I also think that the market may fall even more. Now most fans of the crypto have become cautious. And usually the end of the year is a bad time for the crypto market.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

In the summer of this year, the dominance of bitcoin reached more than 70%, which indicates a loss of confidence among cryptocurrency holders to altcoins and other projects. But there have been successful new projects where there has been growth.
Look at today's market, altcoins have again fallen more than BTC. Of course bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, but for the development of new projects it is necessary that its dominance decreased.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

Look at today's market, altcoins have again fallen more than BTC. Of course bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, but for the development of new projects it is necessary that its dominance decreased.
For the development of new projects, new investments are needed, and not the transfer of money from one crypto-coin to another. Holders simply transfer funds to a crypto that they consider more reliable.
tuvven

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:35:31 AM

Good new projects have a chance to become popular in the future and give profit to their investors. Just a lot of people want to make a profit very quickly, but now it is unlikely.
remony

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:59:46 AM

Good new projects have a chance to become popular in the future and give profit to their investors. Just a lot of people want to make a profit very quickly, but now it is unlikely.
The concept of "quick profit" can be different for different investors. Probably there are those who do not consider the project for long-term investment and just want to earn at least a little.
mestary

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:31:11 PM

The concept of "quick profit" can be different for different investors. Probably there are those who do not consider the project for long-term investment and just want to earn at least a little.
I think that there are many such investors, but some of them prefer to risk more than others. because any crypto project is associated with risks, even bitcoin and other most famous cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: