Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Allegation that I am QuickSeller. @Vod brought to my attention  (Read 677 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:09:11 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 07:53:34 PM by marcotheminer

etc

I suggest you stop speaking a load of crap - ignoring the fact that this isn't even a thread about my rep - I'll waste some time to reply:

Lots of words to just repeat - that's some solid original thinking.. (/s) Another good confirmation as to why the forum (marketplace / trust system at least) is messed up, less and less useful.

"Clear trust farming" - from the hunch of a member / after interpreting a post as all 'scambusters' do here (i.e. guilty-until-proven-innocent-oh-still-guilty-anyway kind of bs).

Not to mention you don't do any of the following to base your remarks:

Outline your "good reason"s.
+
Outline my history of using trust farming / sockpuppets "to make [myself] appear more reputable".

Just in case, a sockpuppet is defined as: "false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views".

Finally, look through my loans again, stop being a parrot for whoever said "increasing loan sizes" -> "omg exit scam".

Like OgNasty said,hes a liar and part of the problem here so dont trust his words and gang's abuses.

Problem being default trust trusts him :/

>Complains about sockpuppeting and very shady business dealings
>Is the forum's biggest sockpuppeteer with a long history of very shady business dealings

Oh well .. some people .. just got to shake your head. EDIT: & from time to time satisfy their desire for response.

EDIT2: Locking, not to prevent discussion @Quickseller, but to avoid running in circles and just continuing drama (you have your position on matters and I have mine). If you'd like honest discussion, let's chat - try find some common ground. But I don't want to incite more talk/talk/talk over past deeds (applies to me as much as anyone else).

Crypto has a lot of work, and at some point we need to come together, as it stands - BTC stands no chance, the community is shaky some could argue (I'm talking Crypto twitter, various forums, so on). The community is easily shaken because we are all very different (understandably .. i.e. level playing field with very different POVs, 'positions' in life, income levels; not to mention obvious language barriers, maybe even some moral obligations - example Muslims cannot participate in usury - so most loans here are already Haram (?)).

Let's advance, not regress. Satoshi probably would want that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: