Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bounty campaign.  (Read 5013 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:16:23 AM

bounty is no longer the belle of this forum, I found that some members chose to leave and were not active in the forum.
maybe right now "yobit is the only one paying. apart from that I don't find anything valuable.

You are right, people are fed up with the altcoins bounties which they are not getting any value for those coins after getting payments, even though we research a lot about the companies but at last, we are not getting any results from the companies. That's why many people are leaving the bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfox22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:08:45 AM

The bear market over the past couple years aren't helping people's enthusiasm either. When (if) the market begins to recover, we'll probably see an untick in bounty excitement too.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:12:26 AM

Day by day people are getting to know crypto currency, each day good number of interested people join the BitcoinTalk forum. The way the bounty qualifications and rank was in 2012 is not any more. Getting to the next rank is getting more difficult,KYC came in and many other changes, Now don't you think very soon most signature will only be opened to people from Full member and/or very few number will be given the chances of participation in many bounty campaign to have it convenient?
Well bounties are not the same unlike before that there are many reliable projects that pays good amount. But now its not worth it, scam projects are existing and the genuine one is hard to determine. I dont join too in bounties requiring the participants to comply in kyc, its hard to take risk hoping you will get the rewards, but in the end still no assurance if these coins/tokens will gain value or just another shitcoins.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:27:41 AM

bounty is no longer the belle of this forum, I found that some members chose to leave and were not active in the forum.
it is obvious that all the members you are mentioning are just Bounty hunters and not here to contribute but just to earn,for me?they deserve to be gone here and find other place when they can make money without any good effort at all.
maybe right now "yobit is the only one paying. apart from that I don't find anything valuable.
are you reading some stuffs here?or just spamming like those other members that chooses to leave?why not go with them as well so we will be less spam?Yobit has not been paying for almost a week now and no response from the Dev.
also there are some newly open campaigns now and some are adding new participants as well so why not check the forum first before giving nonsense ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:35:33 AM

Yes you're right. However, there are several projects that have appeared this month, and it is worth doing research on it.
but, I think there is still enough good bounty if we do research and join the project. I think it's worth choosing rather than not choosing anything.
although yobit is a pretty good signature at the moment, don't despair with other projects.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 10:07:07 AM

There are other ways in which you can still good money from participating in bounty campaign with the use of your social media handle like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and the rest of them. Although, the forum is more learning environment about block chain and crypto currency and not mainly for money making purpose.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

There are other ways in which you can still good money from participating in bounty campaign with the use of your social media handle like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and the rest of them. Although, the forum is more learning environment about block chain and crypto currency and not mainly for money making purpose.
Honestly I don't see any bounty now that could give good money joining a social media campaign, if you know one, please point that out to me so I can join, I have been observing the bounty section regularly and majority of the projects might only be a waste of time, correct me if I am wrong.

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

Time can indeed change everything, including Bitcointalk forum rules, now has a lot to change and it's natural for the sake of progress and good forum. Maybe if the rank up system is not changed as now, then there will be a lot of new members coming in and easily able to boost their rankings. However, we have to follow the rules in this forum as members if you want to continue to participate in the bounties.

There is no doubt that as time has passed the rules of the forum have tightened but those changes were needed, at the end of 2017 some of the people that have been part of bounty campaigns began to make incredible profits and as we know such information was not going to be kept secret and when people found out that you could make a lot of money in this forum they began to join in a massive fashion and more strict rules were needed to contain such invasion
Of course, those rules are really necessary because this forum also needs to grow, as many people have seen, the number of participants in 2017 is still quite small but until now, the number has is too much, and most of them just look at the benefits and ignore the build quality for the forum, that makes the forum go down and the developers are limited in coming up with strategies when too many bad hunters on the forum. Wanting to improve and change the future of the bounty campaign, the forum is forced to change, make rules, and maybe people have seen the effects of these changes.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:37:30 PM

Until bounty hunters learn to analyze projects, just blindly join every who appears, the situation will not improve.
I think that if a project is looking for a good and effective promotion, it will be looking for quality bounty hunters, i.e. with a higher rank. I think it would be a good change, thanks to which we will be able to recognize legitimate projects.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:55:33 AM

We need to try to be very objective here, there are many projects out there which you can join and try to make profits from participating in their bounty campaigns, however there is not really a huge amount of projects that are any good, so for the most part all of those that are doing bounties now are just wasting their time, the time in which you could join almost any bounty and make huge profits is probably never going to come back, anyone that still thinks that is the way to make good money should rethink his strategy.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:58:41 AM

Until bounty hunters learn to analyze projects, just blindly join every who appears, the situation will not improve.
I think that if a project is looking for a good and effective promotion, it will be looking for quality bounty hunters, i.e. with a higher rank. I think it would be a good change, thanks to which we will be able to recognize legitimate projects.

There are so many bounty hunters outthere and it's impossible to make thr bounty hunters are just doing good projects, some of them are just joining a project with a big reward but with no quality. Higher ranks also not guarantee a higher quality of promotions. They should have their own strategy to make their project success

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:20:12 AM

We need to try to be very objective here, there are many projects out there which you can join and try to make profits from participating in their bounty campaigns, however there is not really a huge amount of projects that are any good, so for the most part all of those that are doing bounties now are just wasting their time, the time in which you could join almost any bounty and make huge profits is probably never going to come back, anyone that still thinks that is the way to make good money should rethink his strategy.
Honestly, i will agree with you. Maybe do bounty and hope for high rewards will only make us dissapointed. Although i actually still do bounty campaign but not use it as daily needs. I mean for now maybe better to do real life job and do bounty as side job.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:40:15 AM

Honestly, i will agree with you. Maybe do bounty and hope for high rewards will only make us dissapointed. Although i actually still do bounty campaign but not use it as daily needs. I mean for now maybe better to do real life job and do bounty as side job.

Yes, do not rely on bounty as the main income because bounties are not expected to be in a lot of rewards, it takes a long time to produce bounties now and even if it's not a scam.
The bounty is now on average for 3 months and the campaign is not yet waiting for distribution and entering into a exchange is still uncertain, so if you have time to spare then you can do the bounty and never leave real work.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Naficopa

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:53:09 PM

There are so many bounty hunters outthere and it's impossible to make thr bounty hunters are just doing good projects, some of them are just joining a project with a big reward but with no quality. Higher ranks also not guarantee a higher quality of promotions. They should have their own strategy to make their project success

I am not saying that users with higher rank guarantees good promotion of the project. However, users with more experience choose projects more carefully. They are not only guided by the amount of the reward, but thoroughly check the project and choose those that have a good chance of success. Less experienced users blindly promote projects behind which there is not even a real team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

The number of good paying signature campaings have been already reduced due to lower prices of btc and other alts in market and if there exist some really good bounty campaigns they are opened to only limited members based on their ranks and merit earned so we can say only top members are earning money and newbies hardly manage to get some funds and increase their rank they need to write really good qaulity post to earn merits.So its the only way earn it otherwise you have no option left.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Naficopa

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:11:19 PM

The number of good paying signature campaings have been already reduced due to lower prices of btc and other alts in market and if there exist some really good bounty campaigns they are opened to only limited members based on their ranks and merit earned so we can say only top members are earning money and newbies hardly manage to get some funds and increase their rank they need to write really good qaulity post to earn merits.So its the only way earn it otherwise you have no option left.
That is what the forum management also want to achieve, the less spam means more quality content. The situation is a bit different in the signature campaigns, the bounty hunters want to increase their post quality in order to be eligible for the BTC or ETh paying signature campaigns. ERC20 token paying bounty campaigns die slowly due to the recent market conditions and the chance of being a participant in the high pay bounty campaigns is low.

It is true that today the situation of bounty campaigns that pay in tokens is catastrophic. However, I'm sure that when the new bull run begins, this market will also regenerate and there will be projects that will bring large profits to investors and huge rewards for bounty hunters.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:36:29 PM

Day by day people are getting to know crypto currency, each day good number of interested people join the BitcoinTalk forum. The way the bounty qualifications and rank was in 2012 is not any more. Getting to the next rank is getting more difficult,KYC came in and many other changes, Now don't you think very soon most signature will only be opened to people from Full member and/or very few number will be given the chances of participation in many bounty campaign to have it convenient?
I also think this is one of the very unfair things with the members or junior members in this forum. being a Jr is easy but the projects now seem to have not accepted Jr. member again. Members need over 100 merits to become full members. Not stopping there, Merits is very hard to give away because it is controlled by mods, which makes many people afraid to give away their merit and I am one of them. so it seems that the members are hard to rise up to full member ranks, so sad! Hopefully in the future the mod will see the difficulty of low rank members and take measures for them.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:47:09 PM

I also think this is one of the very unfair things with the members or junior members in this forum. being a Jr is easy but the projects now seem to have not accepted Jr. member again. Members need over 100 merits to become full members. Not stopping there, Merits is very hard to give away because it is controlled by mods, which makes many people afraid to give away their merit and I am one of them. so it seems that the members are hard to rise up to full member ranks, so sad! Hopefully in the future the mod will see the difficulty of low rank members and take measures for them.
Controlled by mods? No it isnt. You have the full rights when it comes to your smerit and if you do tend to merit somebody then no one can stop you.Its not handled nor does need confirmation from others the only thing here is that gaining merit isnt really that simple but if you are a type of poster which do contributes to the forum well then expect for those merits to come.
Its just normal for low ranks to be treated like that because lots of low ranks abuses bounties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

That is what the forum management also want to achieve, the less spam means more quality content. The situation is a bit different in the signature campaigns, the bounty hunters want to increase their post quality in order to be eligible for the BTC or ETh paying signature campaigns. ERC20 token paying bounty campaigns die slowly due to the recent market conditions and the chance of being a participant in the high pay bounty campaigns is low.

It is true that today the situation of bounty campaigns that pay in tokens is catastrophic. However, I'm sure that when the new bull run begins, this market will also regenerate and there will be projects that will bring large profits to investors and huge rewards for bounty hunters.

if the campaign only exists or only about the signature campaign indeed that is the reality, but when we look at many ongoing campaigns the bounty campaign is not only about the signature campaign because there are still many other social campaigns that all ranking members seem to still have the opportunity to participate. so there is no reason to complain but indeed, in the future the bounty campaign will likely diminish due to lack of interest in a token itself

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
diazepam666

Activity: 1162

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:53:57 PM

Future of bounty campaigns are really not good and better investors are funding over signature campaign which can be better for project as well as participants.
Investment should reach to the right project so we need focus on working with good projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: