Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so few women buying into Bitcoin?  (Read 1509 times)
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:32:47 PM

I don't agree with this topic too much. Because there are too many women in this market. Yes the most important feature of this market is privacy so perhaps there are many more women. The gender of people does not matter in this market. We don't see each other face to face. Everyone can even produce new projects from their homes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:57:56 PM

The economic order in the world is the same as in the Blockchain market. Buying or selling bitcoins is not about gender. Women began to participate more in economic life around the world. Cryptocurrency will also have its share.

Although the survey did not give such a result, on the contrary, women make up only 40% of the leaders in buying bitcoin and storing bitcoin. The remaining 60% are male. Women are more prudent in their financial situation and this doubles the co-coefficient. There is nothing special here.
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 03:05:52 PM

It amazes me the number of men in crypto but women not so much.
When I talk to my girlfriend or female friends I feel like they don't care about it or I am crazy lol. I offered 3 of my female friends 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin via Coinbase to see if they will be interested.  I helped download the app, set up two-factor authentication and some other basic stuff. After a couple of months, they even don't recall how to access their wallets. I am very disappointed lol. Can someone explain to me why women are not interested in crypto?

just like my wife she is not interested in cryptocurrency because he feels it is not real and is more often focused on the bad news than the good news
maybe that is one of the qualities of a woman lol
women are more interested in money, gold etc. which have physical form

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:13:38 PM

It amazes me the number of men in crypto but women not so much.
When I talk to my girlfriend or female friends I feel like they don't care about it or I am crazy lol. I offered 3 of my female friends 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin via Coinbase to see if they will be interested.  I helped download the app, set up two-factor authentication and some other basic stuff. After a couple of months, they even don't recall how to access their wallets. I am very disappointed lol. Can someone explain to me why women are not interested in crypto?

just like my wife she is not interested in cryptocurrency because he feels it is not real and is more often focused on the bad news than the good news
maybe that is one of the qualities of a woman lol
women are more interested in money, gold etc. which have physical form
Because women are meticulous, realistic and futuristic in nature thats why you cannot blame them if they are not that easy to get. The tend to think not just twice but too many times before they take an action because for them it is important there is an assurance that they can get like for example in a business if they invest they will find proof of legality and also proof that they can surely earn money.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:33:44 PM

Bitcoin is a technology and gets men more interested then women.
In my country they are always trying to recruit girls for tech jobs and get them to do a technical education.

I think women can see the hugh potential but there isn't enough education material around.
Lots of the education is still on the internet or on forums like this, and i definitely think men are using the internet more then woman.

Maybe instead of just giving them Bitcoin you should've teached them where they can spend it and why it is going to increase in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: