Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to zero? This guy is dreaming!  (Read 2365 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:24:06 PM

Anti-crypto campaigner and perennial Bitcoin basher, Nouriel Roubini, is at it again. But this time around, he’s after Ethereum (ETH). According to a tweet by “Dr. Doom,” Ethereum is still a long way from its “fundamental value” of $0. Just like his previous criticism on Bitcoin, Roubini is certain that in the long run, ETH will hit a $0 price mark.

For some time now, Dr. Doom has been bashing cryptocurrency with his skepticism of several financial markets, including bitcoin.

Source link here

ETH to zero? In your dreams, hater!!!

There come a time that ETH may be bottoming out within this month, but it would not go down to zero for sure.

Before Virgil Griffith was arrested, he shared to me and the rest of the attendees last January 2019 at the Boracay Blockchain Summit about Ethereum's proof-of-stake and the future developments, and why we should be excited about them in the long run. Same thing with Vitalik Buterin when he talks about Ethereum's bright future at Token 2049 Hongkong.

After the Ethereum supermeetup, he and the other keynote speakers are in an AMA session answering the community's questions related to the project.

For me, I honestly think that we should be excited about Ethereum's long-term future, not focusing on Roubini's hate speech about them, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

To be honest, Nouriel Roubini is nothing but an all-in-one stupid idiot!
certainly, he has just said his own opinion, anyone has the right to express his feeling but that doesnt justify anything since he is not even a financial advisor to start with. Like the OP stated also, ETH will keep going as it have many potential than many coin/token out there
right, everyone could have their own opinion but please it should accepted by our logical. How could ethereum price could be zero meanwhile its demand day by day increase alot. Many projects occur using ethereum platform. And eth developtment itself still working.  Everyone could hate , but they could not stop it at all.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

These kind of people lack parental care so they want to draw attention to other people. So let's put a lot of patience into understanding this person.

Let me take her to the mental hospital again. 😂 haha
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 03:45:06 PM

Its very straightfoward for the non-believers or skeptics
No matter how you tell them the value, they think there is no value

Same when they tell us no value, but we believe there's no value
So no point to really make it harsh for everyone
For believers, stay
For skeptics, they have the rights to critics
Peace!
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:54:27 PM

At least ETH has some real world application whereas most other altcoins are enjoying their space in crypto world for nothing. I agree ETH is a platform provider for scammers but that has nothing to with technology. There are good projects which had used ETH for crowd-funding. I believe when ETH will be hitting zero value, there could be any altcoin existing. Yes, if ETH is set to zero then all other altcoins would have died some long time back itself.

ETH may survive here along with bitcoins as a smart contract platform and as an another crypto to invest with. Yes, most altcoins are finding its way to survive due to that reason alone.

When a new investor enters crypto space, he may choose bitcoins for his 50% to 90% of capital and for remaining capital they need to choose some other altcoins due to diversification principle of investments for their allocated funds for crypto investments. Most economic advisers are always emphasizing about diversification always. This way famous altcoins are finding ways to survive. So, ETH may exist along with bitcoins at least for next 10 years until a new technology based altcoins to be coded.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:55:51 PM

Well what's new about it! It seems like this person was just needed an attention or publicity from the crypto communities, All of he was saying are pure nonsense a stupid crap. so why we should mind that in the first place, we all know that if Ethereum or Bitcoin value becomes zero, It was mean that cryptocurrency industry is over. But as we see it today, It was continue to shine despite the weak market sentiment.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

Well what's new about it! It seems like this person was just needed an attention or publicity from the crypto communities, All of he was saying are pure nonsense a stupid crap. so why we should mind that in the first place, we all know that if Ethereum or Bitcoin value becomes zero, It was mean that cryptocurrency industry is over. But as we see it today, It was continue to shine despite the weak market sentiment.

Whoever said this is not in right sense of mind and if he would have said this about some shit coin then understandable but he said this about ethereum which has always fought back with the market situation and acts as one of the backbone for all the ICOs and crypto in general. Unrealistic

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:18:11 PM

Everybody has their own opinions and opinions don't matter until you take them seriously.
Ethereum is a good platform for making transactions, smart contracts and new developments. It has good potential.
ether has a bright future and shills like these keep saying stuff that is invaluable to people like us.
So just chill and accumulate all the precious coins out there. They are like jewels being sold on a discount right now.
Yeah right, but if you feel like the possibility is too far from the reality then let them make their own analysis and prediction because there is nothing we can do to change his own opinion. As long as we know the real value of cryptocurrency in the future there is nothing who can change our mind too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:19:54 PM

In my mind, Whether a community large enough can disappear slowly if their project has potential?
 As far as I know, they have enough community to defend it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 04:32:07 PM

Even if Ethereum reaches $3000, there were still people who's going to create FUDS on Ethereum, just like they do on Bitcoin, I think Ethereum supporters should create historical data about Ethereum FUDS, just like Bitcoin supporters are doing, like this one https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/ they can call it Ethereum obituary.

viananda2525

Activity: 1090
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:36:43 PM

Even if Ethereum reaches $3000, there were still people who's going to create FUDS on Ethereum, just like they do on Bitcoin, I think Ethereum supporters should create historical data about Ethereum FUDS, just like Bitcoin supporters are doing, like this one https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/ they can call it Ethereum obituary.
fud will never stop and gone in crypto market. It will always in here, many people especially whales want to get cheapest price in market. And make people panic by spreading fud will be only choice. In fact this techique ne er succeed. Investors and trader believed ethereum will hit previous high again.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

fud will never stop and gone in crypto market. It will always in here, many people especially whales want to get cheapest price in market. And make people panic by spreading fud will be only choice. In fact this techique ne er succeed. Investors and trader believed ethereum will hit previous high again.
They are now again fudding everywhere, because they know the potential of Ethereum in the upcoming year so, after Bitcoin they are now targeting Ethereum again for them to buy more and make people panic, please let us not manipulated by these news and by these group of people, they are doing this for their own good, be reminded that Eth has a real use case compare to Bitcoin.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

Maybe if I can follow that, then I will wait for prices to fall far if Roubini's statement can move the market to fall deeper then we can buy Ethereum at very cheap prices so that we can also benefit from this FOMO.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:02:17 PM

Just let Nouriel Roubini say what he wants because we know for ourself that its just a pure negativity towards cryptocurrency although anything can happen in crypto space but with the current development of Ethereum and continuous marketing across the globe then his prediction that ETH going to zero is just dream.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:13:13 PM

hahaha, stupid people reappeared  Cheesy

I realize that at this time humans are free to argue with their opinions, but every opinion should be based on theorizing considerations, Eth to zero is big bullshit!

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:13:47 PM

Anti-crypto campaigner and perennial Bitcoin basher, Nouriel Roubini, is at it again. But this time around, he’s after Ethereum (ETH). According to a tweet by “Dr. Doom,” Ethereum is still a long way from its “fundamental value” of $0. Just like his previous criticism on Bitcoin, Roubini is certain that in the long run, ETH will hit a $0 price mark.

For some time now, Dr. Doom has been bashing cryptocurrency with his skepticism of several financial markets, including bitcoin.

Source link here

ETH to zero? In your dreams, hater!!!

There come a time that ETH may be bottoming out within this month, but it would not go down to zero for sure.

For me, I honestly think that we should be excited about Ethereum's long-term future, not focusing on Roubini's hate speech about them, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Everybody is entitled to his opinion but not to the fact, even for an idiot like Nouriel Roubini, and if you listen to his advice to dump Ethereum, you have a big problem of not getting the fact about Ethereum's situation and the market situation, even if the price of Ethereum reach $2000 he will still bash Ethereum, but secretly buying Ethereum, for all we know he has a huge portfolio of Cryptocurrency.

This is a popular strategy to spread FUD about something and buying them in a cheap price and creating another hype. As a investor and trader, we should apply our due diligence and try to be a step ahead of the masses to make a profit. Dumping all your coins at once is never a solution unless its a total scam.
That might be the reason why he still shows skepticism with cryptocurrencies amidst its success just to spread fear and doubt to the people, but deep inside he really wants to buy the coin at a cheaper price. Very ridiculous way of bringing it in, his name on his own expense. He knows what to do since he is influential and popular. He is not an idiot if he's doing it to step ahead, Idiots are the one who believes on him.
Iccang161096

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

"ETH to zero?"

Maybe this person only frustrated with price all crypto to down and down Grin
I think Crypto is long-term investment, it's only for people with high patienly Grin
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:26:45 PM

Since I'm here I read similar things, bitcoin to zero, ethereum to zero, and years are passing and bitcoin is here, ethereum is here, they have much higher price then  5 years ago, they have stronger communities. Facts are facts, bitcoin and ethereum are growing, they are not going back to zero. Some people will spread fud and spam around, who knows why they are doing that, I always thought that they are paid for that.
The difference this time is that this criticism is mostly coming from bitcoin maximalists. I saw a sarcastic comment from Adam back as against most of his gentle opinion in crypto and Vitalik responded, he is not finding it easy at all. This makes it look like ethereum pose this competitive position. An obvious comment that Vitalik does not look a money hungry individual but the success of the project will be big a prove when the market revives. Ethereum is big breakthough in cryptocurrency but I guess he got some mistakes along the line.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:30:58 PM

You're damn right, buddy. I have already seen dozens of such idiots during the time that I am in crypto. We should not pay attention to them, they are just trying to create a hype around themselves. Ethereum will only get better.
anog

Activity: 1031
Merit: 251

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:50:48 PM

"ETH to zero?"

Maybe this person only frustrated with price all crypto to down and down Grin
I think Crypto is long-term investment, it's only for people with high patienly Grin
No, he is not frustrated but like a beginner learning to analyze cryptocurrencies. Cheesy

It is impossible for what he said to be true, this is the most ridiculous prediction or analysis I have ever heard.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:18:06 PM

What happens if this does not happen? Will the poster swallow his pride and admit his incorrect analysis about eth, better he don't believe what he post because surely he is in for a surprise, there is no way eth price will go to zero, if he just want to fud then he is doing a poor job.  Price won't stay down for ever so don't get yourself worked up too much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀