Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] qTrader automatic trading bot  (Read 479 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:51:38 AM

https://github.com/hclivess/qtrader

qTrader
Welcome to the qTrade trading bot.

What does this bot offer?
This bot places buy and sell orders for you at the best possible price, and at the best possible exposure.

What is the premise?
Market spread is an inefficiency, which can be exploited by covering both sides of it while the difference is higher than market fees. Nothing new.

How do I run this bot?
On start, you will be asked for your API credentials. You need to obtain these from https://qtrade.io/settings/api_keys There is a configuration file config.json where you set your trading parameters.

Config File
Bot configuration is set at config.json file. Buy orders are placed on top of the buy order book, with an increase of price_adjustment.

Sell orders are placed on top of the sell order book, with a decrease of price_adjustment.

The minimum spread between orders is defined by spread_pct_min.

Order book recalculation is set by ttl in seconds. However, pauses between runs are set at 90 seconds static.

What returns can I expect?
The bot profits the most from a stable price range with a high spread. It works actively towards lowering the spread in order to beat other trading bots and humans.

What should I be aware of?
This bot does not track individual order performance, because that would require static orders. Static orders are not favorable due to their inert nature, which results in them getting stuck forever outside the price range.

A very strong trend where there is only one type of trading going on (buys / sells only), this bot cannot operate properly. However, such situation should only be temporary.

Tips
In an uptrend scenario, it might be a good idea to have a higher sell_amount than buy_amount in magnitude strong enough to knock down the price back to your buy orders. The opposite is true for a downtrend.

Requirements
Code:
python-dateutil

pip3 install --upgrade --user git+https://github.com/qtrade-exchange/qtrade-py-client.git

Configuration example
Code:
[
  {
    "name": "BIS",
    "sell_amount": "150",
    "min_sell_price": "0.00001400",
    "buy_amount": "150",
    "max_buy_price": "0.00002000",
    "ttl": "120",
    "spread_pct_min": "1",
    "price_adjustment": "0.00000001",
    "max_stash": "5000",
    "min_stash": "500",
    "random_size": "5"
  },
  {
    "name": "NYZO",
    "sell_amount": "150",
    "min_sell_price": "0.00002000",
    "buy_amount": "150",
    "max_buy_price": "0.00002000",
    "max_stash": "10000",
    "min_stash": "1000",
    "random_size": "5"
  },
  {
    "name": "VEO",
    "sell_amount": "0.15",
    "min_sell_price": "0.005",
    "buy_amount": "0.1",
    "max_buy_price": "0.15",
    "max_stash": "10",
    "min_stash": "0.1",
    "random_size": "0.005"
  },
    {
    "name": "ARO",
    "sell_amount": "1500",
    "min_sell_price": "0.0000001",
    "buy_amount": "1500",
    "max_buy_price": "0.00000015",
    "price_adjustment": "0.00000000",
    "max_stash": "20000",
    "min_stash": "10000",
    "random_size": "20"
  }
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

Aaawwhh... There's no such thing as automatically trading bot bringing you profit without your actions. These are fairy tales for youngsters.

Nobody said that. This bot takes advantage of the order book spread instead of you having to refresh the order every minute.
So you set it up to do what you want and it does it. There's no magic to it. You sound like someone who never placed an order in life.

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:57:56 PM

Very Nice. Great job!I will be watching this for development . overcoming  "getting stuck forever outside the price range" in itself is a start in the right direction for bot automation

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:37:55 AM

are you the same person? nothing but spammers here anymore?

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:36:26 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 05:18:09 AM by Rick-C-137

are you the same person? nothing but spammers here anymore?

I know right. No i am like you. Just a crypto fan . Still in it for the spirit of crypto. We are some of the last real people in the space "a bit dramatic" i guess more accurate this small corner of this space.. Most sold out and living the quite life somewhere. Sure they have plenty of nice things to make themselves feel better. Personally i think they sold their souls . Crypto is battle cry. Its a lifestyle . To me its not something you do for a bit and cash out. Its my life . I hope more real people come back. hope you where asking me that question . Cause i just might have rambled on to a question that was not for me. See how starved people are getting for real crypto back in forth  banter Cheesy  

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
Rick-C-137
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:40:01 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 05:16:10 AM by Rick-C-137

oh crap that question was for me . We are the only ones here  Grin  its official we need to pump bitcointalk. Gets some people in here. I would even welcome the trolls back at this point to spice things up. Embarrassed

Ok. while i got you here. bots  used gunbot, dex bot, I have always wanted to do serious trading with bots .I understand people do make money with them but i  NEVER have. I bought gunbot at 0.2 BTC and ran it on all three modes they had at the time on binance. Never made anything. Ran dexbot on bitshares for weeks trying to tweak the settings with no luck. Lets just say i have been in the space for awhile but not very successful at trading with bots. Would be nice to actually make some money trading with a bot. I do manual BTC trades but that is sometimes weeks or months apart. I just don't have luck with bots. That's why i posted here. I was reading up on your bot and figured . Why not? If you have any advice for me that would be awesome. from one REAL person to another lol. Well there are plenty of real people on bitcointalk but most of them are pitching SH*t coins and junk icos over in Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements  Cheesy Grin I am here to learn . So ... teach me.. If your bot  can do something a bot that cost me 0.2 BTC couldn't i would be forever in your debt

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:15:08 PM

You really peeked my interest. I have been reading all kinds of information about trading bots. Read some stuff last night about Deep learning and how it might effect the creation of new bot algos .

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

Thank you for publishing your work, I appreciate it.

Unfortunately I have no time to look into it right now, but as longterm C.A.T. user I am very inclined to try it sometime soon (season holidays hopefully).

Thought I'd post as I am surprised how little feedback/attention you got for your nice work.

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:39:35 PM

Thank you for publishing your work, I appreciate it.

Unfortunately I have no time to look into it right now, but as longterm C.A.T. user I am very inclined to try it sometime soon (season holidays hopefully).

Thought I'd post as I am surprised how little feedback/attention you got for your nice work.

I plan on doing a detailed review of the bot. I just want to understand the setting a bit more and waiting on developer to give me some pointers. So i have the best shot at doing well with it. Your correct this kind of work used to generate a lot of buzz. I think people like myself who have used many bots and even paid a lot of BTC for them with minimal to NO success are a bit reluctant to even research bots anymore. I personally have faith if you keep trying eventually you will find what works for you

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:45:47 PM

is this bot only working on qTrade website? or you will later add another exchange?

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM

been here daily waiting....

HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:11:58 AM

hi, everything you need to know is in the config file
no other website now or planned

HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2022, 01:13:58 AM

is this bot only working on qTrade website? or you will later add another exchange?
this was made solely to support qTrade and Bismuth trading

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: