Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year 2020 expectations  (Read 1491 times)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:21:30 PM

The less you expect, the better it would be for you in the future. Do not expect too much from crypto currencies right now, because it is still a very young phenomenon that would develop, but it needs time and patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

In recent time cryptocurrency is not in a good shape. Many peoples are losing their money because of fraud but bitcoin is in a good shape and I hope in the year of 2020 bitcoin price will rise more.So it is the high time to invest bitcoin.

because bitcoin halving ? yes,this the right time for buying it,many people have speculate bitcoin going to new ATH, but i am not quite sure its will be happen on 2020, maybe 2021.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:09:31 PM

Well, the price action of Bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins does not indicate a strong trend reversal. The only thing going for cryptocurrencies is the fact of the Bitcoin halving and nobody is rushing in to buy with just 156 days left.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:43:42 PM

This is the buzz of our forum, we all consider ourselves smart analysts who look at charts, read news and analyze, but in fact, we are all fanatics of a better life. I hope that everything we have in mind will be realized and the coins will grow tenfold.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

the future of cryptocurrency is this year is still promising, i personally think BTC will soon rise in few months at the begining of the year to 10000% soon and bring the entire market include altcoins up, it will need a longer time to recover from the dump market, but onething we all know, crypto will never die as long as we still need it and using it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 02:49:36 AM

In some point you have a point in your answer, but take note Bitcoin halving will happen in 2020, so we can expect the surge of price of course because if we talk the supply and demand nature of trading, it will positively affect the price of bitcoin, but yeah, you are right many thing will going to happen in cryptocurrency.

Sometimes our expectation does not happen, most of what is happening is actually brought by the hype and out current status now, I mean the market status, it's really hard to pump up at this situation. I would not be too confident and I am still ready to experience another bad year as long as the market will stay and just like before, holding is my main priority while waiting for the bull run to come.
Yup all our expectation doesn't mean it was correct, that's why we called it expectations, but the reality, there's so many obstacle that btc and alts may go through, whales sometimes manipulate the price using some online media outlet to taking the advantage of it. So they will buy low then selling high to the new comers.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:59:47 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is this year is still promising, i personally think BTC will soon rise in few months at the begining of the year to 10000% soon and bring the entire market include altcoins up, it will need a longer time to recover from the dump market, but onething we all know, crypto will never die as long as we still need it and using it.

I wouldn't count on 10,000% as a sure thing.. That would put the price at over $7million. However, I do think this coming year will be much like this year with a steady price increase. Probably even stronger than it was this year. The halving is coming up sometime in May and that should raise the price and bring most altcoins along for the ride with it. You will more than likely see some profits, but don't anticipate 10,000% in a year.
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

In some point you have a point in your answer, but take note Bitcoin halving will happen in 2020, so we can expect the surge of price of course because if we talk the supply and demand nature of trading, it will positively affect the price of bitcoin, but yeah, you are right many thing will going to happen in cryptocurrency.

Sometimes our expectation does not happen, most of what is happening is actually brought by the hype and out current status now, I mean the market status, it's really hard to pump up at this situation. I would not be too confident and I am still ready to experience another bad year as long as the market will stay and just like before, holding is my main priority while waiting for the bull run to come.
Yup all our expectation doesn't mean it was correct, that's why we called it expectations, but the reality, there's so many obstacle that btc and alts may go through, whales sometimes manipulate the price using some online media outlet to taking the advantage of it. So they will buy low then selling high to the new comers.

Unlike the previous years while bitcoin was not yet hitting the peak price, whales take more risk rather than manipulating btc price. They used to take more hype instead of dumping over to take profit quickly. They're having more patience than regular holders, but if the value go upward successfully just prepare for the crash to take full dominance.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:24:27 AM

This is the buzz of our forum, we all consider ourselves smart analysts who look at charts, read news and analyze, but in fact, we are all fanatics of a better life. I hope that everything we have in mind will be realized and the coins will grow tenfold.
At least someone can do it, not everyone can share their knowledge for free here that is legit enough. If you were an old member here I think that's enough for you to understand how this market move. Year 2020 will be just as normal in 2019 even if there is a halving going on, there's no bullish sentiments that's going to happen after the halving. Almost everyone is expecting already it to happen in 2021.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SheriffEl

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:35:59 AM

In recent time cryptocurrency is not in a good shape. Many peoples are losing their money because of fraud but bitcoin is in a good shape and I hope in the year of 2020 bitcoin price will rise more.So it is the high time to invest bitcoin.

Well with Halving on its way and Libra (hopefully) i believe that 2020 will be a wild year regarding cryptocurrency. I'm currently carefully looking at all altcoins and filling my alt bag. (NWC, SNX and F?#$ING MATIC) at the moment.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:41:38 AM

At least someone can do it, not everyone can share their knowledge for free here that is legit enough. If you were an old member here I think that's enough for you to understand how this market move. Year 2020 will be just as normal in 2019 even if there is a halving going on, there's no bullish sentiments that's going to happen after the halving. Almost everyone is expecting already it to happen in 2021.
Investors are expecting 2020 will be good for crypto due to halving though we cant rely too much on that but its an indication of possible changes on crypto world.

Well its better to have our own analysis on what to expect on crypto in the future because there's more to look forward. So if you're a true believer then take advantage the bearish trend and buy additional coins to hold.

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

Investors are expecting 2020 will be good for crypto due to halving though we cant rely too much on that but its an indication of possible changes on crypto world.

Well its better to have our own analysis on what to expect on crypto in the future because there's more to look forward. So if you're a true believer then take advantage the bearish trend and buy additional coins to hold.

of course this is the hope of many people, because the price of bitcoin and altcoin now has not been pumped for a long time. do research to make sure that the coming year can provide benefits and also be a good year for crypto
Latines

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

I do not expect the price to double. And here you are talking about ten times growth. This is more naive than a cold calculation. Where did you get such a price increase?
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:29:30 PM

of course this is the hope of many people, because the price of bitcoin and altcoin now has not been pumped for a long time. do research to make sure that the coming year can provide benefits and also be a good year for crypto
It would be better to invest while the price is still cheaper than last month. Accumulate as much as you can and get ready for the Bitcoin bull run. Bitcoin bull run will trigger most of the altcoin's price to grow and i don't doubt that. We could get almost all of the benefits we can when there is a bull run, so as of now buy since the price is still cheaper.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:03:26 PM

I have to agree. get 1 BitCoin and wait for the bulls. when the bitcoin bulls run, all the altcoins will drop, then buy some favorite altcoins you think will run after BTC finishes it's head start. thereby diversifying your portfolio, but more percent in bitcoin. with that said, it is overall best to go with BTC as it is slow but steady in it's overall rise in price. further, BTC is the only proven resilient cryptocurrency to date no other has yet to truly prove itself from all attacks, while Ethereum is the only proven fungible cryptocurrency to date but is inflationary unlike the deflationary BTC.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:25:33 PM

I do not expect the price to double. And here you are talking about ten times growth. This is more naive than a cold calculation. Where did you get such a price increase?

at least because there will be a bitcoin halving in 2020 which makes this big event a reference for the coming crypto season again. this is indeed undeniable when the previous high achievement happen after the same event although a big increase will not happen quickly, but at least it is a sign that most likely the price will be pumped to reach a new ATH and that is only a hope because everything is still very possible happen

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bustedsynx

Activity: 859

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:40:16 PM

Well with Halving on its way and Libra (hopefully) i believe that 2020 will be a wild year regarding cryptocurrency. I'm currently carefully looking at all altcoins and filling my alt bag. (NWC, SNX and F?#$ING MATIC) at the moment.

Why would you buy MATIC? Haven't you seen the price action? That very long dump is an exit scam dump by one of the insiders. They already planned to do it long ago.Only fools or traders who loves to risk will buy this coin. I mean it's ok to intraday trade it during an alt season. But long term, it's over.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:32:48 AM

I am concerned about halving because expectations are so high that it will trigger a bull run. Normally when an expectation is this strong, that means it is already priced in. I think the same is likely true for ETH 2.0 and the move to hybrid PoS.

Having said that, for BTC and ETH these are both fundamental changes to reward levels, so it may not be the same as when we see generic 'good news' that is already priced in.

We shall see. I am quite optimistic about price increases due to these things, but I am also wary that they are over-hyped.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:38:03 AM

Unlike the previous years while bitcoin was not yet hitting the peak price, whales take more risk rather than manipulating btc price. They used to take more hype instead of dumping over to take profit quickly. They're having more patience than regular holders, but if the value go upward successfully just prepare for the crash to take full dominance.

Yeah exactly, but upon years come and pass, whale learned the most important lesson in life, HOW TO GET BIG PROFIT!
Latines

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

Once we talked about the division of bitcoin. I will say that I agree with Cnut237. Very often, expectations are not met, I hope that this time there will be no reassessment of news, but vice versa. But as I understand it, news more often leads people astray, because when we think about some news, we miss other, no less important ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: