Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Karuschain - 💍⛰👷‍♂️ Responsible precious metal mining 💍⛰👷‍♂️  (Read 4415 times)
kinstler8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:10:12 PM

What sanctions will apply to companies that do not comply with these standards?

Most likely they will be excluded from the blockchain. Users cannot trust this company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:30:07 PM

This is a great offer for investors. Great discounts and gifts for participating in the token sale https://karuschain.com/static/private-sale-offer.pdf
imampurwanto1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:53:09 PM

Is MineRP the only company that works with you?

This is one of the largest companies that provide mining software.

This is the largest company working with mining companies. Great partner

Will they sell your product in their customer base?
chubaka_rozoviy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:11:34 PM

Tomorrow, each investor will have the opportunity to buy your tokens and article as part of your large project! Thanks!

Have you already bought tokens?

Is the discount at this stage 40%?

Yes. You need to register and you will get the opportunity to buy tokens at a discount! Now the best option to buy is 40%

You will also have the opportunity to win good prizes and a ticket to Las Vegas.

It motivates me to buy more tokens to win this prize. I like that you give gifts to your investors

To win a trip to Las Vegas do you have to buy 15,000 tokens?
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:37:23 PM

This is a global problem and I hope you can deal with it https://blog.karuschain.com/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor/

It is interesting to see which corporations that mine precious metals will be interested in your services.
kinstler8

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:56:38 PM

Do you want your strategic partner MineRP to sell your services?
secilinkke

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:20:59 PM

That is, one of your most important advantages is a technological collaboration with MineRP?

They are our main partners that help us to reach the goal.

Can I buy tokens with a credit card only on LATOKEN?

For now, yes

It is good when your project has support from the very beginning. I think you can implement even the most complex ideas.

How many tokens have you already sold? How many investments do you want to attract for the implementation of your project?
Karuschain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:08:03 PM

What is the minimum amount you need to invest in order to win a ticket to Las Vegas?

All the investors can participate

Are you planning to create your own marketplace and sell directly from the manufacturer without intermediaries?

No, we are not planning on being involved in the physical exchange of the supply chain. We will bring transparency and trust to the entire supply chain so when you do buy, you can select use a firm who has used Karuschain's blockchain solution, and know with certainly what you are buying and have the history behind the commodity from the time is discovered to the time it ends up in your hands.

How will you increase the demand for gold and other precious metals with Karuschain?

Bringing fairness and transparency to this market

Do you have a referral system to attract early investors?

We do not have a referral system at the moment

If the mine cooperates with Karuschain, will the demand for their goods be significantly higher?

Yes

Yes! Hurry up to join Wink

What is the price of the token at the moment?

To participate in the contest, you need to win at least 10,000 KRS Tokens?

Here you can find our offer: https://karuschain.com/static/private-sale-offer.pdf

MineRP is our main partner not just a company

How can Karuschain deal with these issues?

Read this article, please: https://blog.karuschain.com/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor/

If all tokens are sold, will you close the first round of sales?

Yes
germanshtolz

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:06:53 PM

What is the minimum amount you need to invest in order to win a ticket to Las Vegas?

Are you planning to create your own marketplace and sell directly from the manufacturer without intermediaries?

No, we are not planning on being involved in the physical exchange of the supply chain. We will bring transparency and trust to the entire supply chain so when you do buy, you can select use a firm who has used Karuschain's blockchain solution, and know with certainly what you are buying and have the history behind the commodity from the time is discovered to the time it ends up in your hands.

How will you increase the demand for gold and other precious metals with Karuschain?

If the mine cooperates with Karuschain, will the demand for their goods be significantly higher?

Yes

Here you can find our offer: https://karuschain.com/static/private-sale-offer.pdf

Read this article, please: https://blog.karuschain.com/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor/

Yes

Karuschain creates transparent rules for all mining players
congnorconfli

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:38:34 PM

But do you plan to launch a referral system in the future to increase interest in the platform?
agvadiz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:08:44 PM

This is a great offer for investors. Great discounts and gifts for participating in the token sale https://karuschain.com/static/private-sale-offer.pdf

Investors can get 1 bitcoin in Karuschain tokens. Given a 40% discount, it will be very profitable
Julisuhe

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:38:39 PM

This is a global problem and I hope you can deal with it https://blog.karuschain.com/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor/

It is interesting to see which corporations that mine precious metals will be interested in your services.

At the moment, Karuschain is just creating its own idea, so future partnerships will be announced later
preperervoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:18:53 PM

Does MineRP already have successful experience with young startups?
riaplunarun

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:47:21 PM

Tomorrow, each investor will have the opportunity to buy your tokens and article as part of your large project! Thanks!

Yes. You need to register and you will get the opportunity to buy tokens at a discount! Now the best option to buy is 40%

You will also have the opportunity to win good prizes and a ticket to Las Vegas.

It motivates me to buy more tokens to win this prize. I like that you give gifts to your investors

To win a trip to Las Vegas do you have to buy 15,000 tokens?

The rules of the competition indicate exactly this information. If you buy 30,000 tokens, then the chances of winning are doubled?
congnorconfli

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:16:54 PM

How many tokens are left on sale with a 40% discount?

I planned to buy tokens in February
stranger_dm

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:47:19 PM

Do you want your strategic partner MineRP to sell your services?

MineRP has a partnership with most mining companies. Therefore, they can advertise Karuschain for most of their partners.
BachHuongDuong6393

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:19:35 PM

You will provide a quality guarantee for the goods, so the mines will cooperate with you
anderke

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:49:32 PM

Yes

Yes

That is, having bought even one token, do I have a chance to win a ticket to Las Vegas?
NayaneDenise589

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:53:08 PM

Have you completed the development of the Karuschain tokenomics?

https://medium.com/@karuschain/tokenomics-102-bc30b21d8f9e
cambsurpdama

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:07:07 PM

Karuschain will it be separate software or will it be a smartphone application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: