Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:29:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Karuschain - 💍⛰👷‍♂️ Responsible precious metal mining 💍⛰👷‍♂️  (Read 4415 times)
walotesi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:20:02 PM

The rules of the competition indicate exactly this information. If you buy 30,000 tokens, then the chances of winning are doubled?

Yes, exactly

How many tokens are left on sale with a 40% discount?
I planned to buy tokens in February

Just 1 day! Hurry up!

That is, having bought even one token, do I have a chance to win a ticket to Las Vegas?

Bonuses start from the buying if 10000 tokens

If I want to invest less than $ 1,000, can I get a 40% bonus?

Unfortunately, no

Today is the last day to buy tokens with a 40% discount?

I would like to buy tokens after January 14
Savvyhere2

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:41:09 PM

Are 10% of all tokens allocated for private sale?

How many tokens have already been sold?
linagansco

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:21:47 PM

Where can I get acquainted with your environmental and social standards that you use in your project?
payzworencon

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:41:52 PM

The minimum purchase is $ 1,000 to get a 40% discount?

https://twitter.com/karuschain/status/1212614574337413120
Karuschain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:17:17 PM

Is there 5 days left before the end of private sales? How many tokens have you already sold?

We have already sold over 42million tokens

If I bought 15,000 KRS, will I be able to win 1 Bitcoin and 1 ticket to Las Vegas?

Yes, hurry up to buy

That is, you and MineRP completed the testing phase and your product is ready to launch?

No, we are at the stage of testing now
ciarceninfi

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:19:40 PM

Is there 5 days left before the end of private sales? How many tokens have you already sold?

If I bought 15,000 KRS, will I be able to win 1 Bitcoin and 1 ticket to Las Vegas?

Yes, hurry up to buy

That is, you and MineRP completed the testing phase and your product is ready to launch?

42 million tokens - how much is it in us dollars?

Have you closed the soft cap?
Bravocoins

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:35:21 PM

I think that in many third world countries there is a problem with the exploitation of child labor.

Does the US have this problem too?

https://medium.com/@karuschain/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor-c0926467d5f

I think that in the USA they carefully monitor this and prevent the exploitation of child labor.
payzworencon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:56:08 PM

Where can I get acquainted with your environmental and social standards that you use in your project?

You can find out in the documentation that is posted on the site.
Bravocoins

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:38:38 PM

Wow! More than 42 million tokens have already been bought by investors. I am sure that investor interest will only grow

Do not doubt! Most mining companies will use Karuschain to increase sales.

That is, if the mining company does not use Karuschain, then will sales volumes fall every day?
payzworencon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:52:37 PM

Yes, hurry up to buy

I am glad to see that even despite the holidays, the community supports you and buy your tokens.
vadim_snob

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:32:02 AM

Yes, hurry up to buy

Do you need testers for your service? Do you pay testers salaries in tokens?

You can find a link to register testers in reddit. Now the project needs new testers
linagansco

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:09:23 AM

I think that in many third world countries there is a problem with the exploitation of child labor.

https://medium.com/@karuschain/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor-c0926467d5f

This problem exists in all countries. It is Karuschain that is able to monitor compliance with uniform standards throughout the world.

I hope that karuschain will be able to effectively combat the exploitation of child labor. I am very worried about this problem
ciarceninfi

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:29:02 AM

Did large mining companies take part in private sales?
Bravocoins

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:44:44 AM

Will the development of a graphical user interface begin only at the end of 2020?
vadim_snob

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:44:38 AM

Karuschain - this opportunity creates a single element of control over the entire mining industry. This is the right product.

I think this product will be in demand, but I do not understand the tokenomics of the product. Will the token price rise?
Karuschain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:14:49 PM

Will this help lower the price of precious metals?

Difficult to say in general but we know in some instances that the cost of gold for example will go up, with green gold in particular as  this is mined without harmful chemicals such as mercury and cyanide and Karuschain can authenticate this was mined as such by implementing our blockchain into miners systems

How will Karuschain monitor compliance with these standards at all mining companies?

Our blockchain solution creates a digitial twin so miners can't change or manipulate data. This ensures they have to comply with OECD and LBMA standards, and we ensure data integrity to provide that transparency and trust in what is being reported

Do you plan to hold charity events in Africa and Asia to combat the exploitation of child labor?

"we already support charities. See below article from us
https://medium.com/@karuschain/blockchain-in-mining-the-enemy-of-child-labor-c0926467d5f"

Will Karuschain have its own precious metals analysis lab?

No

What sanctions will apply to companies that do not comply with these standards?

Our blockchain solution creates a digitial twin so miners can't change or manipulate data. This ensures they have to comply with OECD and LBMA standards, and we ensure data integrity to provide that transparency and trust in what is being reported

Have you completed the development of the Karuschain tokenomics?
https://medium.com/@karuschain/tokenomics-102-bc30b21d8f9e

For now, yes. But maybe it will be updated

Karuschain will it be separate software or will it be a smartphone application?

KRS and the Karuschain Platform relate to the development and use of experimental software and technologies

Luciano Pesci is the author of tokenomics for Karuschain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX_WcOZ3ewk

Yes

Today is the last day to buy tokens with a 40% discount?
I would like to buy tokens after January 14

January 14th is the last day of our pre-sale. You will be able to buy our tokens during the IEO, but such bonuses will not be there

Are 10% of all tokens allocated for private sale?
How many tokens have already been sold?

"Over 45 million tokens have been sold! Dont miss out on the best deal on $KRS with 40% discounts- once its gone its gone!😱😱
👉https://karuschain.com/investors"

The minimum purchase is $ 1,000 to get a 40% discount?
https://twitter.com/karuschain/status/1212614574337413120

Yes. And the minimum amount to get any bonuses is 500$

No, almost all mature economies do not have such problems

42 million tokens - how much is it in us dollars?
Have you closed the soft cap?

The price of one token is 0.1$ but take into the account our cool discounts and bonuses Wink No, we have not reached the Soft Cap, yet

Are private sales already closed?

No, Pre-Sale will close in 2 days

Do you need testers for your service? Do you pay testers salaries in tokens?

We do not need testers, this is done between Karus and the miners or partners involved in the supply chain.

That is, if the mining company does not use Karuschain, then will sales volumes fall every day?

Difficult to say in general but we know in some instances that the cost of gold for example will go up, with green gold in particular as  this is mined without harmful chemicals such as mercury and cyanide and Karuschain can authenticate this was mined as such by implementing our blockchain into miners systems
linagansco

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:19:54 PM

Have you closed private sales?

You can get all the information about the stages of the sale of tokens here https://karuschain.com/investors
ciarceninfi

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:39:47 PM

This problem exists in all countries. It is Karuschain that is able to monitor compliance with uniform standards throughout the world.

I hope that karuschain will be able to effectively combat the exploitation of child labor. I am very worried about this problem

It depends not only on Karuschain, but also on the authorities of the country in which child labor is exploited.
stabdelwindfram

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:08:18 AM

Why haven’t you verified your project on the tracker yet?

https://icopulse.com/ico/karuschain
amilagah

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:43:14 AM

Karuschain - this opportunity creates a single element of control over the entire mining industry. This is the right product.

Have you already bought Karuschain tokens with a 40% discount?

I think that in the future the token will grow stably in price

Today the sale of tokens on LATOKEN has begun. Now more traders can join the Karuschain project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: