Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Karuschain - 💍⛰👷‍♂️ Responsible precious metal mining 💍⛰👷‍♂️  (Read 4415 times)
dwia_pursari

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:29:23 PM

Is Crypto Chain Uni your new strategic partner?

https://twitter.com/narrativelens/status/1203083980104318976

Another cool partner who will help in the development of the Karuschain project.

More partners means more possibility that the project is in continuous development. Because those partners will ensure that the platform is in progress towards their objectives. Hope to see more partners to be on board on this project.

I agree with you. Partners always share their experience and help the Karuschain team develop their project correctly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoya657

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:52:24 PM

Do you have a blog with the latest news about the project? I click on the "Blog" link on your site, but nothing happens

Yes, at the bottom of our website https://karuschain.com/

Will the price of the token be tied to precious metals?

The price of the token depends on many things, especially on the market situation. So, it’s difficult to guess the future price, but we will do our best to increase it

The site indicates that there is news about your project on Coindesk, but the picture is not clickable.

Where can I find news about your project?

You can read news about our project at the bottom of our website https://karuschain.com/

I’m trying to understand what is the meaning of your project, but I don’t understand what problem your blockchain solves. Is there really a problem with the sale of precious metals?

Blockchain helps to solve one of the biggest problems — the difficulty to create environmental standards that would match every country

What exchanges are your token already traded on?

How much money did you raise during the IEO phase?

We will have IEO in January. Get whitelisted on our website to be the first who learns this info Wink

Is it mandatory to register in the white list to participate in IEO?

What is the price of the token during IEO?

By registering in the white list, you reserve a certain number of tokens for yourself. I advise you to be registered in the white list
Fawzy007007

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

Can gems be tracked through your blockchain?
Karuschain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:32:01 PM

Are environmental standards the main goal of your project?

I am glad that you are solving this problem that bothers a lot of people

Yes

If the price of precious metals will rise. Will this cause a rise in the price of your token?

We will do our best to not just increase the price of our token but to increase the market capitalization as well.

Yes. Get whitelisted on our website to be the first who learns this info Wink
$0.1/KRS

Do you think the price of gold will begin to rise with the introduction of your precious metals tracking system?

We can't predict such things
Thuyquynh9015

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

Yes

If the price of precious metals will rise. Will this cause a rise in the price of your token?

We will do our best to not just increase the price of our token but to increase the market capitalization as well.

$0.1/KRS

Do you think the price of gold will begin to rise with the introduction of your precious metals tracking system?

I want to understand the economic component of your project. How can investors profit from investments in your project?
itschifaltrat

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

You play an important role in the development of the mining industry. It seems to me that in 5 years you will be able to completely change environmental standards

It will also help overcome the exploitation of child labor in third world countries.

The problem with the exploitation of child labor is at an important level in many states

Karuschain can fix this for the better
Pooka218

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:53:39 AM

I do not think that these are interconnected things. The price of the token will increase as the popularity of using the Karuschain blockchain

The price of the token will increase with the increasing popularity of the blockchain.
jahbless

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:28:05 PM

You are introducing high technology into the mining industry. This contributes to the complete modernization of this industry.

Nobody has ever used blockchain to track precious metals. I think this service will be very popular.

Customers can be sure of product quality and know exactly where the precious metal was mined.
mtawoprebed

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:34:22 PM

The price of gold depends only on the amount of raw materials mined and the demand for gold
jahbless

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:59:05 PM

Yes

$0.1/KRS

Today I want to register in the white list. What is the minimum and maximum purchase of KRS tokens?
mtawoprebed

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:25:09 PM

Is Crypto Chain Uni your new strategic partner?

https://twitter.com/narrativelens/status/1203083980104318976

Another cool partner who will help in the development of the Karuschain project.

More partners means more possibility that the project is in continuous development. Because those partners will ensure that the platform is in progress towards their objectives. Hope to see more partners to be on board on this project.

What does Crypto Chain Uni do?

Why do you think they will be useful for the Karuschain project?

If I understand correctly, then this is the official website of Crypto Chain Uni https://cryptochainuni.com/

You can familiarize yourself with their activities here.
Nasibovk

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:45:01 PM

Yes

$0.1/KRS

What do you intend to do to increase the price of the token?

Do you have a specific plan?
dmitrii_uhin

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

The price of gold depends only on the amount of raw materials mined and the demand for gold

As with any product. The price of gold depends on supply and demand. Sometimes the price of gold is manipulated in the stock market
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:07:09 PM

How many tokens are allocated to your team?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:14:19 PM

If you truly believe about the strong foundation of your platform, no need to use newbie to fresh accounts to hype up this thread. I hope I am wrong about this one. Most projects related to precious metal mining ended up not attaining their main objective but only fell to trading. The reason why they failed because they forgot to implement their objectives in the first place. So I hope you can really proceed with your target goals here.
tural882

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

You are introducing high technology into the mining industry. This contributes to the complete modernization of this industry.

Nobody has ever used blockchain to track precious metals. I think this service will be very popular.

Customers can be sure of product quality and know exactly where the precious metal was mined.

Every customer is sure that child labor was not exploited
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Which trackers host your project? I want to be sure that you have support from crypto enthusiasts
tural882

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:49:17 PM

I do not think that these are interconnected things. The price of the token will increase as the popularity of using the Karuschain blockchain

The price of the token will increase with the increasing popularity of the blockchain.

The main buyers of tokens will be gold buyers or mining companies?
Karuschain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:39:09 PM

I want to understand the economic component of your project. How can investors profit from investments in your project?

Considering the potential drivers for the token price, we strongly believe this is a sound investment:
- Size of the metals and mining industry approx $680bn
- Partnerships: Karuschain and MineRP. MineRP are the world's largest enterprise mining software firm with over 200 employees on 5 continents. We have completed our proof of technology and 2020 will be integrating our technology into their architecture
- Team: Karuschain has over 270 years of industry experience driving the project
- Government regulation: increasing compliance and regulation continues to drive adoption of newer technologies that aid auditability, compliance and data integrity
- C-suite of mining operations increasing awareness and desire to adopt technology like blockchain that will decrease costs, provide better governance and reporting, data analysis.

we believe the above-mentioned points will drive the token price significantly.

Today I want to register in the white list. What is the minimum and maximum purchase of KRS tokens?

No minimum investment for Public Initial Exchange Offering Sale Contributors

What do you intend to do to increase the price of the token?

Do you have a specific plan?

Stay tuned, we will soon provide our tokenomics overview which will provide some insight into the future value of the token

How many tokens are allocated to your team?

5%

The main buyers of tokens will be gold buyers or mining companies?

The main purchasers of our product (private enterprise blockchain solution) are miners but then this will extend to the entire mining supply chain (refiners, smelters etc)
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:08:01 PM

You play an important role in the development of the mining industry. It seems to me that in 5 years you will be able to completely change environmental standards

It will also help overcome the exploitation of child labor in third world countries.

The problem with the exploitation of child labor is at an important level in many states

Karuschain can fix this for the better

Many wear gold and do not know that child labor was exploited during its mining. To avoid this, you need to use Karuschain
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: