Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrencies are highly undervalued these days?  (Read 1767 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:25:33 AM

Bitcoin. In terms of alts, I do think that they will continue to slip in value until at least a few months into the next year until the bullish momentum starts picking up again.

I think that IOTA is one that could be potentially undervalued, but even then I don't believe that it'll make a bull run any time soon.

The alt markets are already quite saturated and I do have reason to believe as a result that BTC may fare better in the next bull market relative to alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:03:41 AM

Everyone keeps saying altcoins are losing value, what about bitcoin? From it's ATH of 19k it's now at 7k what else do you expect from altcoins? That's like 74% off bitcoin, let's take a look at Bnb token ATH which was 30$ and now it's trading at 13$, this is all normal to me and good altcoin are all doing fine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:11:25 PM

Everyone keeps saying altcoins are losing value, what about bitcoin? From it's ATH of 19k it's now at 7k what else do you expect from altcoins? That's like 74% off bitcoin, let's take a look at Bnb token ATH which was 30$ and now it's trading at 13$, this is all normal to me and good altcoin are all doing fine
Don't compare both digital asset with the same logic. One is established and the oldest cryptocurrency in this industry, while BNB has been around for a several years. The new altcoins and exchange coins will increase the competition between exchange altcoins, this can be the reason why BNB price heads down.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:47:26 PM

Bitcoin. In terms of alts, I do think that they will continue to slip in value until at least a few months into the next year until the bullish momentum starts picking up again.

I think that IOTA is one that could be potentially undervalued, but even then I don't believe that it'll make a bull run any time soon.

The alt markets are already quite saturated and I do have reason to believe as a result that BTC may fare better in the next bull market relative to alts.

Without a doubt, Bitcoin is highly undervalued these days. Considering that it's the most secure Blockchain network today with a very limited supply, it should've been worth thousands of dollars across the crypto market. Yet, prices have been going up and down like crazy over the past months. It's hoped that the next halving event that will take place in May 2020, would have a positive effect over Bitcoin's price. But the true indicator of its price will be how many people use it within the mainstream world for daily payments. With the Lightning Network on the works, people could finally enjoy instant transactions at a fraction of the cost. Maybe this will boost Bitcoin's price over the long term?

As for alts with promising technologies like IOTA and even Ethereum, they still have a future. Their prices are undervalued just like Bitcoin, given their ability to be used for mainstream payments at a faster speed and lower cost than Bitcoin itself. Ethereum should've been worth at least $1K USD, but it's still below $200. I guess that people don't care how useful a cryptocurrency is, as long as they're able to make some quick buck out of them. If people were into crypto because of the technology instead of the money, I'd bet that major cryptocurrencies on the market would've been worth a ton of money today. It's true that the alt market is oversaturated these days. Too many altcoins will greatly diminish other cryptocurrencies' market share.

Nonetheless, there are so many undervalued cryptocurrencies right now that prove to be a great tool for decentralized finance. Some have instant transactions with no fees, while others have smart contract capabilities which expands their use cases far beyond that of finance. But none of this matters if there's lack of adoption for crypto in the mainstream world. Time will tell us what the true value of crypto will be, as the space matures. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:44:07 PM

Look at my signature and you will see Tachyon, ticker ipx. They are still undervalued. In short, tachyon will ensure more secure, private internet protocol. Data connection will be more stable, improved connection rate, increase transfer efficiency and above all decentralization. So your data are safe and your privacy is intact
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:12:44 PM

in my opinion, in recent times eidoo (edo) are very underestimated, the team is working hard on the project, on the wallet  they have implemented an internal exchange, a swap, a defi section from which it is possible to stake directly from within the wallet, despite all this the token value is really low, around 17 cents...
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:24:50 AM

Having financial freedom through cryptocurrency these days is not an easy thing. It takes a lot of work and money, you will have to invest lots of money and alsowork hard. This doesn’t work for every cryptocurrency, there are some cryptocurrencies that you will invest your money in and no matter how hard you work you will still end up not making profit. That’s why Bitcoin is mostly the best bet anyone can do here, there is more chance of achieving good level of financial breakthrough by investing in bitcoin.

There are good altcoins and Chainlink has been a good investment as of recent. As time goes on new coins keep taking, and Bitcoin still retains its position as the number one.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:50:23 PM

Having financial freedom through cryptocurrency these days is not an easy thing. It takes a lot of work and money, you will have to invest lots of money and alsowork hard. This doesn’t work for every cryptocurrency, there are some cryptocurrencies that you will invest your money in and no matter how hard you work you will still end up not making profit. That’s why Bitcoin is mostly the best bet anyone can do here, there is more chance of achieving good level of financial breakthrough by investing in bitcoin.

There are good altcoins and Chainlink has been a good investment as of recent. As time goes on new coins keep taking, and Bitcoin still retains its position as the number one.

That's certainly true, mate. Not every cryptocurrency is worth the investment these days. Only those which are active in development and innovation providing real use cases for the mainstream world are worth it. Looking on the market these days, I've noticed that there are quite a lot of cryptocurrencies which are extremely undervalued today. Even Bitcoin is undervalued, as it should've been worth at least $25k by the next halving. The current price of around $9.8k per coin is far away from that range. With just a few months before the next halving, I doubt that Bitcoin would reach $25k in just a short amount of time.

As for altcoins, Ethereum is the biggest one on the market but it's also undervalued. With its smart contract capabilities and trusted branding like Bitcoin, it should've been worth thousands of dollars today. Maybe it's because there are no popular ICOs on the market that would increase demand for ETH? It's no secret that ETH's rise in 2017 was largely attributed to ICOs' success within the mainstream world. So many people were hyped with it, buying as much ETH as they could. Unfortunately, the massive crackdown from governments into ICOs, has caused a decline in demand for Ethereum. Now, it's up to Bitcoin to rise towards new ATHs before Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency will be able to gain traction across the crypto market.

Nonetheless, with so many undervalued coins out there on the market, the avid investor could simply buy prominent coins while they're cheap to get ready for the next bull market. No one knows what will happen exactly in the future, as crypto is largely volatile in price. The best thing we could do is follow the latest developments in the crypto/Blockchain space and speculate how much it'll be worth in the long term. In all ends, Bitcoin will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency like you've said earlier. There are many good altcoins out there on the market, but none are as good as Bitcoin is. With the pioneer cryptocurrency's limited supply and current price, you could say that it's the most undervalued coin on the market today. Just my opinion Smiley

Look at my signature and you will see Tachyon, ticker ipx. They are still undervalued. In short, tachyon will ensure more secure, private internet protocol. Data connection will be more stable, improved connection rate, increase transfer efficiency and above all decentralization. So your data are safe and your privacy is intact

Thanks, mate. Never heard of this before, but it has quite an interesting concept for a decentralized internet. This is somewhat similar to Mysterium which provides VPN services based on Blockchain technology. Another one is called Privatix which does the same thing as both Tachyon and Mysterium. We'll have to see which becomes widely adopted in the mainstream world, in order to make our investment wisely. I'd go for both Tachyon and Mysterium as they're quite active in development and innovation. I've tried Mysterium's VPN before, and I'd have to say that it works as intended. Tachyon seem to be even better than Mysterium with its unique approach to privacy using a different algorithm with Blockchain technology. Hope it'll grow towards "infinity and beyond!" Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:57:07 PM

Hello to all. The most undervalued but a real hardworking project that does not copy other projects and custom codes everything is SINOVATE project.
They just got considered by Forbes as one of the projects to look for in 2020.

https://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/innovation/startups/8-blockchain-startups-to-watch-in-2020

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain

This is not a financial advice and DYOR but in my experience all the developing and promising micro caps increased more than the others in the last alt bull run. Only invest in something you can afford so you can hodl for a long time if you want to take profits. This applies to every investment...
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:26:22 PM

I think using growth smd development as a standard, the wave blockchain token wave token is undervalued.

The blockchain dex is fully functional, with nice interface amongst others and it does not soar in price.

What further hype could be needed??
Cryptowayne2017

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:31:23 PM

I think they are a few coins that are way undervalued at the moment. For me I have my bags of the normal coins like Link, Dash, BNB and BTC. But I also have a few other lower marketcap coins that I really think have a bright future going forward.

I try to get coins that either have working products or are trying to do something different as I believe this is where great gains can be had.

ESBC, Stakecube, Zenzo and of course Sinovate. I really like the way the teams of these coins work and have progressed over the last 12 months and the fact they are still here is a credit to them considering how tough this bear market has been on crypto.

Sinovate have changed the way the masternode system works by introducing the Infinity Nodes which has a direct impact on inflation which is a good thing. Recent news in the media from Forbes and partnership with a major robotic machine company that has worked with the likes of AUDI & BMW shows that they mean business.

Now like most people say "This is not financial advice" in anyway. I just want to tell everyone my thoughts on some low market coins that could see a massive increase in price in the near future. 

You can check out my site for all the links to these coins and some recent articles that I have written about some of them.

https://cryptoantsmarketing.com/

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:22:13 PM

i will like to see the likes of LTO , HELIOS Protocol, QNT and elrond to make it to the top crypto market. i think i found them interesting and more convincing to hold as long term project. Not like the other but there team has been active ever since this projects came out. weeks in weeks out, there are updates and improvements. that what crypto is all about.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:27:26 PM

I think using growth smd development as a standard, the wave blockchain token wave token is undervalued.

The blockchain dex is fully functional, with nice interface amongst others and it does not soar in price.

What further hype could be needed??
If you meant about wave blockchain and that's a crap blockchain and there are so many better coins with better blockchain that already exist in the market. Waves dex is such a fail dex and the platform used only by scammer and it's rare to see legit developer was choosing waves platform.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:14:47 AM

Currently, I have to love those coins undervalued, as they choose to be more profitable during bullrun season. Apart from major coins today, many coins like Ethereum, bitcoin and Dash are highly undervalued till this bullish trend started.

The above mentioned coins will be more profitable than we think if invested, and this investment must be a long-term basis and not just a short-term.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 07:21:09 AM

If you look at the technology, the cryptocurrencies backed up with the best technology include Cardano, NEO, IOTA and EOS. Unfortunately, these are the coins that went down the most in 2018-19. So I would say that this group of coins look under-priced to me. But that said, I can't guarantee any future bull run with any of these coins. From what I have seen, the interest has waned for them, and the development has also been negatively impacted.
Thavash

Activity: 54
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:15:35 AM

1) ETH ( enough has been said about this )
2) ETC - perhaps will gain traction when ETH moves to POS ? Nothing happening at the moment though
3) Cardano - covered here : https://youtu.be/W8B9rYSAckY
4) NEO
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 12:55:34 PM

There are many good coins people are not looking at their potentials instead they are chasing BCH, BSV ETH and the likes which is absolutely not bad if one has the means to trade the above-listed coins. Now Brave, BNB, ATOM, EOS are good projects to map down for the future. Just yesterday LTO network put a smile in the faces of its traders and holders when it was listed on Binance. This coin had over $6M+ daily volume. When a coin has a huge daily trading volume which is not a bot and backed by active developers following a road map, then it's a good investment for the long term.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:49:19 PM

Right now There are a huge number of altcoins available, each with their own remarkable highlights. in any case, not all are valuable and important. I don't accept different cryptocurrency are thought little of by any stretch of the imagination and no coin should b undervalued but the situation of the market is critical
kushti

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:37:00 PM

"Underdog Cryptocurrencies That Will Shake 2020" https://thecryptoassociate.com/underdog-cryptocurrencies-that-will-shake-2020/

Ergo Platform core dev. Previously IOHK Research / Nxt core dev / SmartContract.com cofounder.
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:34:11 AM

CLOAK,

www.cloakcoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: