Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sources of income?  (Read 3216 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:48:34 AM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Unfortunately my trading sessions are not profitable these days, i'm also joining some bounty campaigns but most campaigns are hardly to earned even a penny. all my holdings in 2018 was already sold at less fifty percent of its original value, I might say that its hard to earn in cryptocurrency nowadays. But i was still lucky that i never give up my work in a company.
salary from employment is indeed a very good source of investment, especially if we really intend to make investments that have a high risk. however, I also have a job, but until now I plan to build my investment sources from the internet. the point is, I try to build a web that has a lot of visitors, and want to do advertising from there, and the funds generated will be used as a source of new investment. But, so far that is all about the plan, and the source of my investment from the income from the work I have done to date.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 11:27:12 AM

in my opinion there are only 4 ways, namely, investment, trading, bounty campaign / airdrop, and minning. and the source of my income is bounty and trading.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:10:29 PM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Unfortunately my trading sessions are not profitable these days, i'm also joining some bounty campaigns but most campaigns are hardly to earned even a penny. all my holdings in 2018 was already sold at less fifty percent of its original value, I might say that its hard to earn in cryptocurrency nowadays. But i was still lucky that i never give up my work in a company.
salary from employment is indeed a very good source of investment, especially if we really intend to make investments that have a high risk. however, I also have a job, but until now I plan to build my investment sources from the internet. the point is, I try to build a web that has a lot of visitors, and want to do advertising from there, and the funds generated will be used as a source of new investment. But, so far that is all about the plan, and the source of my investment from the income from the work I have done to date.
My source of investment is from my day job so it is simply from my salary. I allocate the 50% of my salary into trading for me to increase my capital where I can increase my diversification. Many of us are want to make an investment but the problem is the source of the money that we will invest. It is better if we will apply for job in order to have a capital for starting investment.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:14:22 PM

The situation now I think is hard to get income from crypto both from trading, investment and bounty, also from other prizes such as airdrop and others. Right now I only get from the bounty and not much of it too. If there are good projects, then it can be paid, but not much. So one cannot rely solely on crypto, there must be another job that can cover the necessities of life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:39:28 PM

I would have mentioned mining but then most mining have not been that profitable. The only other source of income now with crypto is through sports betting. Although it is risky too

satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

I like "staking" on some exchanges. For those who don’t know, in a nutshell, you keep a certain coin on the balance sheet on the balance sheet and for this you will be charged a percentage of your total monthly amount, yes of course you can get a drawdown to bitcoin or the dollar, but the number of coins increases, but if you believe in the future of the project, this is a good way to increase the number of coins.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:11:58 PM

I like "staking" on some exchanges. For those who don’t know, in a nutshell, you keep a certain coin on the balance sheet on the balance sheet and for this you will be charged a percentage of your total monthly amount, yes of course you can get a drawdown to bitcoin or the dollar, but the number of coins increases, but if you believe in the future of the project, this is a good way to increase the number of coins.
I really like your idea, I just saw that binance credits NPXS coins as a bonus for holding them, and since the project price is now at full low, this is a good opportunity to make a profit both in dollars and in the number of coins, as well as this project really release a card through which you can pay with their token in various institutions and they have their own application with a lot of functions.

Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:24:50 PM

Staking is very profitable, but collecting trading fees is another one that seems to be over looked most of the time as well.
On centralized exchanges you usually get a percentage share of the daily income from the exchange, based on the amount of coins you hold.

However, if you help run a DEX, you'll take the whole fee for every transaction you route through the DEX, which can add up a LOT once DEX's gets more volume in the future.
Personally big fan of Blocknet, which also rewards you with block rewards on top of that if you run a node.  Grin
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:11:19 PM

sometimes I bet on various gambling sites to be able to get a little profit by targeting a win to get profits from it, this method is very risky but can not be avoided if you are used to gambling, so that it can make gambling as a game that can provide benefits

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:20:46 PM

In my years here in cryptocurrency, there are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency or earn a profit,
I think bitcoin faucet would give you a small amount of income,
investing your money in a passive income,
freelancing for bitcoin,
you could also try mining cryptocurrency I think it is profitable if you are going to mine altcoins like ethereum.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:32:50 PM

there are many ways to get crypto coins as you say through trading and becoming a bounty hunter. I often search and follow various airdrops to be able to increase my income from cryptocurency. because a lot of airdrops have been paid for for free. and I also do other activities such as faucets that we can claim within 5 minutes to 1 hour. and if you like to play gambling then please play on various gambling sites that accept payment using cryptocurency.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:42:09 PM

I don't do bounty hunting, as I would never be able to bring myself to shill for ridiculous projects and I thumb my nose at those who do.

One way I earn a small amount of income is through staking pos coins, and I think it's a very underappreciated way of doing so.  There are so few ways to earn income with crypto, and staking is one of the easiest.  I won't shill any specific coins, but if anyone is interested they can look them up themselves.

Trading and gambling are two of the *worst* ways to earn money with crypto in my opinion, as you're more likely to lose than you are to profit.  Same thing with lending unless you're smart about it and get collateral for the loans.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:48:25 PM

If you have skills that you can offer and accept cryptocurrency as payment then you may get a good amount of income, just be careful because there are lot of people out there who will use your service and won't pay you after the work so it would be best to use escrow or ask for advance payment if you are reputable enough in this forum or in any other platforms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:53:19 PM

I don't do bounty hunting, as I would never be able to bring myself to shill for ridiculous projects and I thumb my nose at those who do.

One way I earn a small amount of income is through staking pos coins, and I think it's a very underappreciated way of doing so.  There are so few ways to earn income with crypto, and staking is one of the easiest.  I won't shill any specific coins, but if anyone is interested they can look them up themselves.

Trading and gambling are two of the *worst* ways to earn money with crypto in my opinion, as you're more likely to lose than you are to profit.  Same thing with lending unless you're smart about it and get collateral for the loans.
you wear a Cryptotalk signature and getting a BTC reward for that. it is also a reward for a bounty campaign. you just don’t believe in new projects. I prefer to find good projects and help them develop by wearing their avatar and signature.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:37:00 PM

The best way to earn money is to buy tokens at an early stage through OTC transactions.The worst case scenario is going to 0.Mainly.+

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:15:38 PM

there are many ways to get crypto coins as you say through trading and becoming a bounty hunter. I often search and follow various airdrops to be able to increase my income from cryptocurency. because a lot of airdrops have been paid for for free. and I also do other activities such as faucets that we can claim within 5 minutes to 1 hour. and if you like to play gambling then please play on various gambling sites that accept payment using cryptocurency.
If we want get proper income we can use crypto to invest our money and use long term investment as it will make our money grow and we will Be able to obtain profit for selling high. We can surely use trading it is also a good source for earning and if we want to make free income then we should joint bounty or signature campaign.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:21:56 PM

Right now only above your mention become my source income today, but I have new planning at the future after get much profit from trading, assets holding and bounty campaign reward I will use for making real business. I want have new way and look by people where is my source of income every day, I am tired when some people ask me what is my job because they still not understand with bitcoin and altcoin.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:00:55 PM

bitcointalk providing various income resources for the people sharing knowledge about trip to currency in the forum for signature space under there profile.
Pathfinder I don't see any best income resources available in the crypto space apart from trading and mining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:13:24 PM

I think the best investment is to buy at the bottom price and sell it at high price. Please check the price history before buying a coin. It's nice to have him on the ascension. But I'm more interested in returning the falling coins. The Bitcoin price movement may be an example to others.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:47:47 AM

I've discussed how to get cryptocurrency for free in addition to trading and bounty. You can read the There
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187086.msg52980729#msg52980729

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █