Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sources of income?  (Read 3216 times)
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:55:18 AM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Without full time workers in cryptocurrency only few people don't involve any others work without trading, holding and hunting. Main source of income should business or job. In cryptocurrency only staking, mining and reference rewards is left. In bullrun some are involved in airdrop instead hunting bounty.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:45:46 AM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Without full time workers in cryptocurrency only few people don't involve any others work without trading, holding and hunting. Main source of income should business or job. In cryptocurrency only staking, mining and reference rewards is left. In bullrun some are involved in airdrop instead hunting bounty.
I have day time job and it is my source of income, I known many people that want to make investment but they do not have enough capital. It is really hard to build capital at first, but we should be smart and work hard to build a capital in order to start investment like trading or mining. My first trading portfolio only consists of few bucks but I manage to grow it through my skills.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:07:28 AM

I have day time job and it is my source of income, I known many people that want to make investment but they do not have enough capital. It is really hard to build capital at first, but we should be smart and work hard to build a capital in order to start investment like trading or mining. My first trading portfolio only consists of few bucks but I manage to grow it through my skills.

For now, if we don't have large capital, it is better to make cryptocurrency a side job. The absence of clear regulations in the cryptocurrency market makes investing or trading in crypto a high risk although I think cryptocurrency is a potential investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:31:13 AM

ussually i use faucet and join a competition who organized by people cryptocurrency. from competition paid by bitcoin or Fiat money its worth for fill free time and get chance to earn free money. i am not try with investment yet because very high risk for now just to be safely to make free
but best to choose is trading and bounty campaign to earn big profit from cryptocurrency

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:32:47 AM

Those are the only things that I am doing in crypto world but of course, if you got skills let us say in programming codes, I recall my friend before getting paid in logo making contest here, and other things, you may even check services in this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 if you don't have a lot of money in investing and you want to do your service.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 05:46:17 AM

ussually i use faucet and join a competition who organized by people cryptocurrency. from competition paid by bitcoin or Fiat money its worth for fill free time and get chance to earn free money. i am not try with investment yet because very high risk for now just to be safely to make free
but best to choose is trading and bounty campaign to earn big profit from cryptocurrency

Is there a good earn money for faucet? I already tried that one but that was really hard just like you wasting a lot of time just to earn a cents because it was free and I just quit and start trading so that I earn much more money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:55:31 AM

So far the only thing that I could make money in crypto is bounty campaign. Well doing some bit of trading but its not easy as others what explain that there is money in trading. Its hard to deal with market full of volality. I do also some telegram management but its quite hard to caught up with schedule especially when youre not full time in crypto.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:56:27 AM

The biggest chunk of my cryptocurrency income comes from investing profit. I won't disclose the investment though Tongue but it has generated a lot of profit since I first invested there.

Another income besides trading is gambling. Yeah, it's not really an income but I could rather consistently make profit in gambling. By consistenly I don't mean always winning but my balance is on a good uptrend this year. When I have a free time I could even make a big deposit and generate profit about $50 - $100 from a starting balance of $50 on a single event. Small right, but it's still a big amount for me to gamble.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:08:57 AM

I still have a lot of source of income on paypal like applications that pay paypal funds for answering some surveys, freelance jobs that i converted with bitcoin.

And i earn other crypto currencies in brave browser and also in some small task like doing share, like and tweets.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:15:02 AM

Now earnings in cryptocurrencies are very low due to bear market, people are more selling than buying, so there are not buyers for your earned tokens in bounty campaign. The best way how enlarge your porftolio is finding a good job and put earned money into crypto.  Cool
Aside from having bear markets we should also consider the failed and scam projects that's why some bounty hunter have hard time to earn good profit. Signature campaign is my only source income here but right now I focused on signature campaign who pay in bitcoin. Its hard to find a good job right now you need to have good skills in order to get a job. But, to all bounty hunters keep on joining in signature campaign until you hit the jackpot project where you will earn thousand dollars.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:23:29 PM

Now earnings in cryptocurrencies are very low due to bear market, people are more selling than buying, so there are not buyers for your earned tokens in bounty campaign. The best way how enlarge your porftolio is finding a good job and put earned money into crypto.  Cool
Aside from having bear markets we should also consider the failed and scam projects that's why some bounty hunter have hard time to earn good profit. Signature campaign is my only source income here but right now I focused on signature campaign who pay in bitcoin. Its hard to find a good job right now you need to have good skills in order to get a job. But, to all bounty hunters keep on joining in signature campaign until you hit the jackpot project where you will earn thousand dollars.

Amid the weakening of the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to find good projects. There is indeed a good project but sometimes the allocation is minimal and I think it's only natural to avoid conflicts of interest with investors. To look for profit in the crypto market in the midst of current conditions, I think we need patience and I think we can see opportunities by buying good tokens or coins when prices are cheap like now

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:28:53 PM

Another source of income from crypto is by doing work such as having any service that is the expertise of each individual, we realize that expertise is rarely owned or some of them do not have the opportunity because they do not have a reputation in the related field, and besides that there is still one source of income that is we can do it but in my opinion it is very risky and indeed not worthy of being used as a source of income such as gambling.

of course working in real or whatever it is that gives you a definite monthly income.
Gambling cannot be used as the main source because the results are uncertain but I am curious how the tournament players who dedicate it as their job if for gamers they get a monthly salary from the manager, but what about poker players?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:25:12 PM

So far the only thing that I could make money in crypto is bounty campaign. Well doing some bit of trading but its not easy as others what explain that there is money in trading. Its hard to deal with market full of volality. I do also some telegram management but its quite hard to caught up with schedule especially when youre not full time in crypto.
Is it possible to earn something for managing a group of telegrams?I just considered the possibility of such earnings, but after analyzing I realized that it is very difficult and poorly paid.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

when I'm tired of trading or bounty work activities I always turn my attention to playing gambling. for me playing gambling is a good idea for quick profit. You must have a few tricks to win when you play gambling. sources of crypto income are many ways you can do but I'm more interested in playing gambling.
we cant say that this is not a way to make some income
many people are really earning from it using tricks and strategy
but still gambling is very risky there is a high chance that you will lose all your money so its not really recommendable

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:41:25 PM

Another source of income from crypto is by doing work such as having any service that is the expertise of each individual, we realize that expertise is rarely owned or some of them do not have the opportunity because they do not have a reputation in the related field, and besides that there is still one source of income that is we can do it but in my opinion it is very risky and indeed not worthy of being used as a source of income such as gambling.

You just described an actual real life job the way things are supposed to be,,, did you realize that? Haha.

I keep telling my friends who know I am into crypto. Just do your normal job well, find a way to improve. Keep getting promoted. Or find a new job that pays better and keeps you learning. Then use your normal salary every month to get actual Bitcoin.

People lose so much time and years hunting for easy and free money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
poodle63

Activity: 2688
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:45:37 PM

I pay attention that it is very profitable to participate in the programs of ambassadors.It is firstly exciting, secondly well-paid.
The ambassador programs need a lot of requirements and im feeling doubt if anyone can participate. Remember about sometimes the ambassador campaign becomes a part of the bounty program. from this thing and i will say to call the ambassador campaign as a bounty campaign too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:52:54 PM

Is it possible to earn something for managing a group of telegrams?I just considered the possibility of such earnings, but after analyzing I realized that it is very difficult and poorly paid.
Yes because its really easy to add members in telegram group thats why no one want to rent that because they know there are no guaranteed invetors if you promote it in your telegram group.  Its better to have facebook group or page it is more harder to have members than telegram group.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:06:40 PM

when I'm tired of trading or bounty work activities I always turn my attention to playing gambling. for me playing gambling is a good idea for quick profit. You must have a few tricks to win when you play gambling. sources of crypto income are many ways you can do but I'm more interested in playing gambling.
we cant say that this is not a way to make some income
many people are really earning from it using tricks and strategy
but still gambling is very risky there is a high chance that you will lose all your money so its not really recommendable
Yes it's not recommendable if you are not responsible with your money management, those people who are able to get something good out from this venue of business do have a good control, knowing the limitations and value of their money keeps them from being too aggressives. If you are using
your savings from doing this activities you must have the will to quit when you are already losing portions of your capital never to allow yourself to
keep betting when luck is not in your side.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

You just described an actual real life job the way things are supposed to be,,, did you realize that? Haha.

I keep telling my friends who know I am into crypto. Just do your normal job well, find a way to improve. Keep getting promoted. Or find a new job that pays better and keeps you learning. Then use your normal salary every month to get actual Bitcoin.

People lose so much time and years hunting for easy and free money.
You have a big point there saying people lose so much time and years hunting for easy free money but what about those that actually makes money in crypto space without spending a penny? Tell me there is none? Market condition makes you talk this way and actually nothing is for free

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:21:22 PM

The most promising source of income is real work and has a monthly salary, and what I mean is that my monthly salary income from real work will be used by a small portion to invest or trade and I do it in stages so I have two incomes because I think Cryptocurrency is the place to get the main income or as a promising additional income depends on those who use it.
and besides that I also participate in signature campaigns or whatever I think can be done and according to my skills because my time is limited by real work.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: