Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sources of income?  (Read 3216 times)
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:56:57 AM

I earn the most Cryptocurrency by bounty hunting. I also earned some Crypto by airdrops and holding bitcoin. Besides that, I'm a web developer. Some clients pay me with Cryptocurrency.
Very extraordinary, and whether as long as you play in Cryptocurrency has never experienced a scam? if not, then you are among those who are very clever in analyzing the Cryptocurrency project, and still continue this extraordinary work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:12:28 AM

I think you have mentioned mentioned them all, I used to do airdrop but that one stopped paying a long time ago. I don't know much about mining and how it pays but I know people do mine but few tokens example with ETN. People that indicated article and signature it should fall under bounty hunting. Not even all bounties pay, some just use hunters for publicity and mess up the whole project.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:42:16 AM

Profitable earning now a days or even last few years ago is the trading because many people got a huge profir from trading different coins. And for me that is most peofitable ways of earning in crytpocurrency not the others the campaign are only support so you earn money but the other ways it is very risky I don't recommend to do that .
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:46:10 AM

Most members of this forum are looking for income by trading, because there is a considerable income but the capital of the trade, of course, they get the result of hunting prizes and many also by issuing personal capital, and the least of which holds altcoin or Bitcoin because of the greater risk, which obviously everything you mention is our routine in this forum.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:49:34 AM

Nah i dont have any other source of income from cryptocurrency besides bounty hunting. I dont really interest on trading or invest in cryptocurreny. I think the safest way is invest on top coins/tokens like BTC or ETH. You know the level of fraud on crypto is high so becareful.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:53:40 AM

Bounty hunting is the most common, of course aside from trading. However, there are another source of income if you are skilled like project development, bounty management or being a community manager. There are a lot of opportunities to earn crypto, you just need to look for it and develop some skills.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

You have mentioned the major ways to make money in this space. In addition is just bounty and Airdrop hunting. It has not been Rossy with those two ways because or the market situation. Trading is still valid for anyone that is good on it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:54:18 PM

Bounty hunting is the most common, of course aside from trading. However, there are another source of income if you are skilled like project development, bounty management or being a community manager. There are a lot of opportunities to earn crypto, you just need to look for it and develop some skills.
With such skills to offers you'll be able to participate and maximize the potentials, there are lots of offers from the developing teams. Those bounty jobs are composed of different skills not just signature and social media post, you can also design the signature code or you can create contents both videos and in the forms of writings. If the team convinced that you are good enough for sure there's offers that will be provided to you.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 01:49:15 PM

Nah i dont have any other source of income from cryptocurrency besides bounty hunting. I dont really interest on trading or invest in cryptocurreny. I think the safest way is invest on top coins/tokens like BTC or ETH. You know the level of fraud on crypto is high so becareful.

The areas you chose is where you need to be more careful. Someone who offers just his service, which is time and effort mainly for a project. might not get affected as much as someone who invests money. Most times, these services get their remunerations before the work commences or you get paid in batched. So, the chances of losing might be very slim.
You have to wake up to some realities and know what is happening in the crypto space.
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:32:46 PM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting,  sources of income in cryptocurrency world the  profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays. I earn the most Cryptocurrency by bounty hunting. I also earned some Crypto by airdrops and holding bitcoin. I am also active in Publish Ox as a freelancer writing articles in exchange for Crypto, not really a good source of income but still adds up to my income in Cryptocurrency world .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:58:57 PM

Bounty is my main source of income in crypto, I started with trading but i lost woefully so I decided to make huge changes because I can't keep losing money to the big guys so I decided to join bounty and I tell you it's way profitable.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:21:07 PM

Looks like mining, faucets and airdrops are gone, bounty campaigns are also having a tough time or we can say they are struggling as well, so the only ways in crypto market at the moment are trading and hodling. Staking will also become one of the big source of income once Ethereum launches its pos system.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:51:13 PM

My main source of income in cryptocurrency is as a bounty hunter, besides that there is no way that I do
hold and trading made me lose a lot of money in the past so I no longer do it

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 09:02:59 PM

My main source of income in cryptocurrency is as a bounty hunter, besides that there is no way that I do
hold and trading made me lose a lot of money in the past so I no longer do it
I don't think bounty hunters can be used as a source of currency or an economic source because for now there is no bounty campaign that can provide results with very large numbers, maybe also because cryptocurrency is not very attractive anymore for investors so that bounty cryptocurrency is no longer too effective.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:24:13 PM

The source of income from cryptocurrency besides trading, holding and bounty. I usually get income from mining, gambling, airdrops
and faucets. Although the source of income from what I have mentioned is not very effective, but it can still be expected rather than
not getting any. Now the best profitable way to produce cryptocurrency is through trading and bounties.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:25:18 PM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Without this three ways I don't others work to earn cryptocurrency. You can work for cryptocurrency or can manage bounty campaign if you have knowledge how to manage. You must need reputation and experience. Although if you do properly this 3 works, you won't have more time to do another work.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:19:38 PM

I have several sources of income in the crypto industry but the dominant ones are earning from companies I work with and also some masternodes that I run. I used to run only VIVID masternode but I added DIVI Project just while ago and the rewards are great. DIVI Project has five tiers of masternodes system which makes it possible for everyone to invest in due to their budget.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:28:05 PM

I mainly hodling a small amount of ltc and other cryptos

if we analyze
- trading is risky, you risk losing a lot of money, but you can earn
- bounty is easy to do, without risk, but sometimes you don't take anything
- hodling is easy and risk-free, but you make little money

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:33:28 PM

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
Staking coin, these days there are a lot of altcoins which can be use as a staking and we get a reward of it. Although you must have a certain amount of coin to allow you being a staker. It mean you need to spend money first and a computer as service for staking coin.

Also affiliate marketing can be used as well to earn money even can be made as source income. As long as you have a lot of relation to many people then you can use it as an income. As an example an affiliate marketing for an exchange, you can share you refferal link to some people and you will earn money everytime he make a deposit/withdraw.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:06:43 PM

I run a small business it's not worth much but I do it as my side source of income for the moment pending when I get a job or perfect in some skills set to qualify for either a job or self employed by me lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: