Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sources of income?  (Read 3216 times)
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384
Merit: 1

>•❤️•<

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:01:45 PM

Mine is still from Airdrop and Bounties. and some time from trading but not much, only scalping. Because this lockdown, i can't work in outside but it's ok because from airdrop and bounty i still can live and eat well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:59:30 PM

I guess you mentioned all the ways, you just need to improve your skills in each field.
because in my opinion there is no more effective way than what you mentioned.
everyone still does that until now.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:24:16 PM

I would have mentioned airdrops but airdrops are shit these days. The only other ways of getting crypto asides the ones mentioned are through giveaways on twitter like the one crypto.com did some few weeks ago. You can also market some crypto exchanges using your referral links and get rewarded for it

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:46:46 PM

My income is certainly still at Bounty, and now Bounty is not like last year which has a big reward,
but I am still grateful to still be able to take part in this year's good bounty IQCASH, hopefully get good results too  Smiley

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:04:00 PM

Other sources of crypto income requires high level of professionalism of more cash, you can make money by building apps for new projects, you can also make money by finding bugs in completed projects app or wallets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:13:36 PM

Trading or investing in projects is one way to make money in the blockchain industry. However, that typically requires detailed research and a substantial investment of time – but it still won’t guarantee a reliable source of income.

Mining Is also another means using computing power to secure a network to receive a reward. Although it does not require you to have cryptocurrency holdings, it is the oldest method of earning passive income in the
cryptocurrency space.

We cannot talk about a means of earning Income crypto without talking about Airdrops which is similar to forks, in that they only require ownership of a wallet address at the time of the airdrop. Some exchanges will do airdrops for their users.

Their many other ways of earning Income like content creation by involving bounty campaign
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:59:50 PM

My earning ways still holding and bounty program, However, i was holding some BTC few month ago and till that time still holding.
Moreover, I have participate some good bounty at this time and stay till that time for reliable source of income. I hope this year will be best for the bounty program.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:42:19 PM

There are other means of working and making some cash online. Many are doing community job which earns them good funds weekly and monthly which is even better than bounty.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:57:48 PM

My main source of income in cryptocurrency is as a bounty hunter...
Bounty hunting this day has become more of one labouring in vein while dubious developers and teams go home with the spoils after hunters have done the product promotion for weeks. It's not out of place if one describes bounties more like a futile effort like playing faucets. So, how are you able to gather something meaningful as income from running and promoting bounties then knowing that most projects end up shitcoins or the scam?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mynadira

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:54:50 PM

There are other means of working and making some cash online. Many are doing community job which earns them good funds weekly and monthly which is even better than bounty.
yes of course there are still many jobs that exist in this world but when the outbreak conditions like this then many jobs that do not open vacancies and a few open jobs because of the economic crisis that makes many employers struggle to get money, but it should economic conditions do not depend from bounties and airdrops, make it a side job that can help your economy.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:17:35 AM

Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?

So far, what I have done besides the above is Idena Mining, because the tools needed don't cost a lot of money. join the idena community at telegram.
t.me/IdenaNetworkPublic

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 03:25:55 AM

Well that's the major way of earning in the crypto field..but sincerely things are not the same anymore, its really hard to earn monies . You could also try Mining, faucets and some airdrops too with no assurance from me due to the current situation we find ourselves in.
for mining, I don't think it's recommended because it requires a lot of capital, not to mention paying for electricity, and it must be exactly what coins will be mining to get profits every day, maybe you can look for other alternatives such as creating a website, faucet, airdrop and making youtube
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 05:14:24 AM

I have no extra source of income from Crypto except bounty hunting and trading, Some time ijoin good airdrop program and some time write an article on Steemit to get some pennies as Now only whales are earning on Steemit.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:16:27 AM

One other thing I do for income is gambling, because gambling is the reason for me to join the cryptocurrency world. Even before I get income from trading, bounties, and even campaigns, gambling remains a source of income for me in the past few years because I realize gambling isn't always and doesn't always generate income for us, do whatever you can.
Well, I wasn't lucky enough to gamble, so I chose to look for income from bounties, and trade in the crypto world. Well, sometimes I also make investments if I see the clarity in a project. it's just that, right now, I'm having a pretty hard time making a profit in the world of bounties.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀