Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Credits reach new ATH and be top 20 EOY?  (Read 1706 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:01:35 PM

I had a great thought that Credits will become a giant project within a very short time, but with a huge potential Credits did not make it yet! I heard their token swap plan which will be a boost up for it and I think its the price will be growing this time, but hitting a new high will not be easy for it!

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

Oh credits my favorite coin, im still holding some of it for 2 years and i think next year will be the year of credits. It will break its highest price by year.  Believe me credits is a wonderful project
Yeah agree with you. By seeing their development roadmap for 2020, credits will do a lot of hardwork for next year. And I believe credits price will be in the peak. It's all about time.
Talking about their development roadmap, what is the accelerator program in the roadmap?
My opinion after I read it is that the accelerator program is a funding to the prospective projects to build applications on their platform
my question is. .how they judge all thus projects either it's 'prospective' or not for them to build application on their platform???
Based on the demand may be, FYi some good projects will always have a lot of demand to invest in the platform. Maybe credit will be using that indicator to determine how prospective the project and the potential to build an application on their platform. But we are still so far from that place.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
peterson0215

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:19:20 PM

I doubt the price of CS coins will reach $ 0.08 today, because at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ the price is around $0,075361 USD
keep calm! yesterday the price of CS coin reached $ 0.08 even though today the price is down, I'm sure it will come back up and the price will be higher than yesterday
derrickmi

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:09:18 AM

Credits and his team have grown a lot, one of the most interesting ones even applying the ads, the Bonoox loyalty program, they allow us to get bonus loyalty points in the form of token credits. oh and don't forget if you have got it you have to exchange it immediately, the ERC20 token becomes a Navite Coin through KuCoin. it is very beneficial so that the tokens that we have keep updated with future tokens.
Is it only Kucoin or another exchange sites have already supported the swap? Then is it possible to transfer the tokens from Kucoin on the next day after the swap began?

For now Credits use Kucoin to exchange their tokens, and you can still do it after December 20, even for trading depositing and withdrawing is recommended on the 21st and after, all of that can be done until March 20 2020.
mrxavier

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:35:55 AM

For now Credits may not be able to keep up with Ethereum, but with all their hard work building relationships with various joint venture companies IVHIMPROM, GlobalTechExport & Alibaba will be a good step for them. I'm sure at the end of the 2020 quarter they will touch the ATH maybe sooner.
Dee.Wozniach

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:47:21 AM

I doubt the price of CS coins will reach $ 0.08 today, because at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ the price is around $0,075361 USD
keep calm! yesterday the price of CS coin reached $ 0.08 even though today the price is down, I'm sure it will come back up and the price will be higher than yesterday
The price indeed will get higher in the further time, then what do you think about it? Will it reach ATH at the EOY?
larry1988

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:26:59 AM

yes I think so too, sometimes the price changes are quite significant so it is very difficult to know whether the price will go up or down and sometimes the change is very unexpected
rodrygo_

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:07:22 AM

Credits and his team have grown a lot, one of the most interesting ones even applying the ads, the Bonoox loyalty program, they allow us to get bonus loyalty points in the form of token credits. oh and don't forget if you have got it you have to exchange it immediately, the ERC20 token becomes a Navite Coin through KuCoin. it is very beneficial so that the tokens that we have keep updated with future tokens.
Is it only Kucoin or another exchange sites have already supported the swap? Then is it possible to transfer the tokens from Kucoin on the next day after the swap began?
If you don't have time to swap on Kucoin, you will able to swap it manually by request it to the Credits technical support on info@credits.com
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

Oh credits my favorite coin, im still holding some of it for 2 years and i think next year will be the year of credits. It will break its highest price by year.  Believe me credits is a wonderful project
Yeah agree with you. By seeing their development roadmap for 2020, credits will do a lot of hardwork for next year. And I believe credits price will be in the peak. It's all about time.
Talking about their development roadmap, what is the accelerator program in the roadmap?
My opinion after I read it is that the accelerator program is a funding to the prospective projects to build applications on their platform
my question is. .how they judge all thus projects either it's 'prospective' or not for them to build application on their platform???
Based on the demand may be, FYi some good projects will always have a lot of demand to invest in the platform. Maybe credit will be using that indicator to determine how prospective the project and the potential to build an application on their platform. But we are still so far from that place.
there is still hope that Credits can return to ATH, but they have to focus on new big exchanges, Credits are not yet listed in Binance,
if they are listed in binance I am sure when the altseason comes Credits will head for a new ATH
andreas1202

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:17:59 PM

For now Credits may not be able to keep up with Ethereum, but with all their hard work building relationships with various joint venture companies IVHIMPROM, GlobalTechExport & Alibaba will be a good step for them. I'm sure at the end of the 2020 quarter they will touch the ATH maybe sooner.
Sooner or later, credits will be a giant blockchain platform. With a lot of partners now and later and a lot of projects, I believe credits will touch the ATH soon. The hard work must be paid.
kakekbertopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:32:25 PM

I am waiting for 20% growth in next few days, its obviously. Don't miss your chance guys!

peterson0215

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

I believe the price of CS coin will rise up as soon as possible, the credits team must be working hard now to increase the price of coins
rodrygo_

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:24:01 AM

Sooner or later, credits will be a giant blockchain platform. With a lot of partners now and later and a lot of projects, I believe credits will touch the ATH soon. The hard work must be paid.
I agree.. even though Credits is already a giant blockchain platform, they want to be bigger than now. We have to respect their hardwork for it
randyrandolph

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

I believe the price of CS coin will rise up as soon as possible, the credits team must be working hard now to increase the price of coins
I knew it. The price is not as high as I hope now, but with the hardwork and dedication from the team the will be up
kakekbertopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:01:51 PM

Buyers will be rewarded soon!

andreas1202

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

Of course, man. All the things we can do is just support the credits by buying the CS. It'll help them to rise the price
JacobM1les

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:21:41 PM

Of course, man. All the things we can do is just support the credits by buying the CS. It'll help them to rise the price
sure it will, just like The law of demand states is. so let's increase the demand for real..!
AnnaStorm

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:56:51 PM

I see the credits price is getting higher near the end of the year. I believe next year credits will reach the peak. I will keep support on credits
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 03:57:51 PM

We can't say if they will make a new ATH. At first they need to be active and frequently updating the community just like before. Things are not the same like in the past wherein there's a lot of hype going or coming in on credits. What we need now is to see what credits will try to do this year.
derrickmi

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:08:34 AM

Credits and his team built the base very well, in the next year Credits will become the top 3 blockchain platform because it has worked with a variety of variety industries. no doubt. if there is a chance I really want to be part of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: