Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some good bounty in the year 2019  (Read 1025 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:57:25 AM

Obviously we see that the new bounty in 2019 is listed op, it has been proven that maybe the purpose of the new project that ensures success in 2019 is still there, there are several new projects that are not successful in promoting their prizes, it is very hard for finding a new project lately is very difficult because it cannot show real performance or real industry as well as many spammers in the crypto room, we hope that in the future it will be even better than 2019

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:31:48 AM

Obviously we see that the new bounty in 2019 is listed op, it has been proven that maybe the purpose of the new project that ensures success in 2019 is still there, there are several new projects that are not successful in promoting their prizes, it is very hard for finding a new project lately is very difficult because it cannot show real performance or real industry as well as many spammers in the crypto room, we hope that in the future it will be even better than 2019
All of these bounties on OP didn't proved anything yet. How can you know they are all legit bounties? Their ICO/IEO didn't even started yet, and even it goes smoothly or they reached hardcap. Altcoin bounty already dead since 2018, now we are back to bitcoin
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 04:01:05 AM

All of these bounties on OP didn't proved anything yet. How can you know they are all legit bounties? Their ICO/IEO didn't even started yet, and even it goes smoothly or they reached hardcap. Altcoin bounty already dead since 2018, now we are back to bitcoin

For sure that is based for personal assumptions but actually it's really bit hard to find a good bounties right now that's why for me it's better to rest for that category and focus on other things since it's sad to see our efforts will not be credited in the end. But actually I will not altcoin bounty campaign is totally dead since maybe for now we are not on best shape but in future provably there are legit that will came to the scene.

Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:30:15 AM

Of course not Kiss i haven't shere surely all project will be confirmed successful, especially i just share good project like trust team developing and their future roadmap. But EMIREX and PGPAY two have good value their coin so no need to worry you can check all then participate which best.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

What a strange list of “good bounties” from 2019.

First of all year 2019 is not finished yet. How can they be good, if distribution will be in 2020 only ? Smiley

Secondly, this bounties look like “just s list of recent bounties from bounty section, that doesnt look like obvious scam”.

For me, good bounty was from scam project MiracleTele. I’ve got some tokens, traded them, bought more and sold with profit.

You are lucky you sold your miracle tele while you can, i was so dumb to see its true color and i hold 5000 pieces of miracle tele tokens till date, i thought it was a legit project, they got me good but no moving forward if there is no lessons to be learn
i also experience that feeling but mine is a different one ,im still holding that coin and my mistake i didnt sold them when it has value and now its starting to goodbye.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:02:39 PM

First of all year 2019 is not finished yet. How can they be good, if distribution will be in 2020 only ? Smiley

Secondly, this bounties look like “just s list of recent bounties from bounty section, that doesnt look like obvious scam”.

For me, good bounty was from scam project MiracleTele. I’ve got some tokens, traded them, bought more and sold with profit.

You are lucky you sold your miracle tele while you can, i was so dumb to see its true color and i hold 5000 pieces of miracle tele tokens till date, i thought it was a legit project, they got me good but no moving forward if there is no lessons to be learn
i also experience that feeling but mine is a different one ,im still holding that coin and my mistake i didnt sold them when it has value and now its starting to goodbye.

hope you already learned your lesson by here  that its better to sell while you can or if the coin is still hot because you wont know maybe tomorrow it will dump hard and wont return to normal anymore  . many projects are actually like that that at first thought you will believe on them or they will look geniune but deep inside they have an evil plan later on   . i dont join bounties anymore so i cant recomend a good one but some hunters say that there are still good bounties by this year  . well let see if there will be a good bounty next year  .
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

Dont ask for too much or else you will end up blaming yourself for what youve done. If you have the opportunity, sell it dont ask for too much cause its not good.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

Not only you, I am also facing the same issues with the coins I received through the bounty, already the coins last value in the market, which it is impossible to sell them, but companies and investors kept blaming the bounty hunters for the decreasing price. People like us are still holding the bounty tokens.
nhbaonghi

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:11:46 AM

https://i.ibb.co/NmbgsPM/IMG-20191204-092523.png

5. iatokens:
There IEO will start soon with probit exchange (No have fixed date)

Bounty Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5199812.0
ANN thread: (No have)
Some info:
This campaign will run for (8 weeks) and maybe KYC not required.

This bounty has something shadow. According to my research, they already got bounty thread in 2018 and still not distributed reward. Proof is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4044551
We all should be careful and DYOR before joining any bounties or we will waste our time and effort.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

PGpay project claimed they are backed by real gold but before they swap from PGTS to PGpay the project performed worse, actually till date i have never seen projects backed by real gold doing well

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:19:35 PM

I think you should add new bounties like tronbomb and cartesi, they are still good, i personally like projects running off tron blockchain and for the fact that tron doesn't allow fake projects on its blockchain makes a whole lot of sense

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:32:42 PM

No good bounties in this year in my point of view.
Many bounties ran on 2018 was looking best time and opportunity to list the coin and token but nothing useful for them. This complete year we can came over the many scam projects and we learned how to avoid the scammers Wink
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:24:38 AM

Thank you Pinyin for sharing these bounty campaigns. I need to do some research on them before I can decide which one to start. Roll Eyes

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:53:02 AM

The only bounty projects that surprised me this year is tokoin and thinkcoin, i even heard someone made 20k from that thinkcoin bounty and tokoin withstand all dumps without losing a bit of value, these are what i called real bounty projects, do your own research and hope for some lucks
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:56:11 PM

No good bounties in this year in my point of view.
Many bounties ran on 2018 was looking best time and opportunity to list the coin and token but nothing useful for them. This complete year we can came over the many scam projects and we learned how to avoid the scammers Wink

Not all the gifts this year are bad, all there must be some successful projects in some bounties and I participated in them, for example Temtum, Sessia etc.
Winning the fraud project still exists but we must be able to scan it by examining it in more detail, because if the project is successful but after entering the market it becomes garbage it is still not categorized as a successful project..

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:37:44 PM

All bounties that are claimed are good according to the OP, we just wait after their IEO is finished and enter the market, and time will prove that the projects are indeed potential projects. I cannot claim yet if the projects are really good because the project is still running and has not provided any evidence. This is just the beginning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Jocuserious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 09:19:02 PM

Thank you Pinyin for sharing these bounty campaigns. I need to do some research on them before I can decide which one to start. Roll Eyes
Take your time mate' we always need more research about those bounty before joining because bounty hunter work not easy thinking.
Personally my recommend you can check pgpay bounty i hope you will impressed it because pgpay already improve good developing.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 06:31:48 AM

This may sound like a shill post (especially when I'm the one running their campaign and is wearing their signature but bear with me  Cheesy )
If you are looking for a good bounty campaign to end 2019, I would suggest bmy.guide's Postcard campaign.
Why? For one, it pays in Bitcoins and two, you get to use your useless travel photos and earn something from it!
Link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210650 (or you could just check my signature)
They also have a more traditional campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208770
Jocuserious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 07:21:14 PM

This may sound like a shill post (especially when I'm the one running their campaign and is wearing their signature but bear with me  Cheesy )
If you are looking for a good bounty campaign to end 2019, I would suggest bmy.guide's Postcard campaign.
Why? For one, it pays in Bitcoins and two, you get to use your useless travel photos and earn something from it!
Link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210650 (or you could just check my signature)
They also have a more traditional campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208770
Thanks for sharing yes bmy really amazing project i hope this project will be good successful. No need to worry i will add your campaign in this topic soon. Best of luck manager i hope everyone bounty hunter will enjoy this bounty.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:40:06 AM

Thanks for sharing yes bmy really amazing project i hope this project will be good successful. No need to worry i will add your campaign in this topic soon. Best of luck manager i hope everyone bounty hunter will enjoy this bounty.

Seems to be, there are many bounty hunters showing a lot of interest towards this bmy.guide, but everything depends upon the company whether they have the ability to develop the things after their crowdsales. Everything seems to be perfect before crowdsales, we have to wait and see how far this will get reputation in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: