Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for New Altcoins  (Read 1487 times)
dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 12:54:54 AM

I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.

I'm the developer for Bitflate, a crypto with constant inflation of 7%. I bought Bitcoin in 2018. I started investigating the idea for Bitflate in 2019. I think Bitflate has potential. Even though it has 7% inflation, it doesn't print money arbitrarily. If demand grows faster than supply, its price will increase. I'm a long-term holder of Bitcoin and Bitflate. I guess I can call myself a developer/investor. This is not investment advice. Do you own research.

1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?

I think crypto is in a winter, possibly a long winter. It started after the 2017 crash. Some people think that Bitcoin halving will recover the market. But I don't have high hope. I think existing investors are just holding on to their bags and promoting their coins. They hope Bitcoin recovery can lift the market.

I see fatigue with the market. Investors are not eager to listen to new projects. The top investment funds are not very active. I convinced some miners to mine Bitflate coins. Some of them are cashing out. I buy their coins back. I still invest time and money in Bitflate. The cost is low. I suppose Bitflate miners and holders make their risk/reward calculation.

2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

I created Bitflate because I don't see Bitcoin can ever be stable for transactions. Its limited supply is extreme. Its price will always be volatile. I think inflation can create a new category of cryptocurrency. It'll create a cryptocurrency that we can use for transactions.

There is a chance that Bitflate will fail. If that's the case, the world would be either: (1) hyperbitcoinization or (2) Bitcoin speculation and fiat currencies. I don't think (1) hyperbitcoinization is going to happen. So we'll forever be (2) speculating Bitcoin and use fiat for transactions. I think both options are pretty terrible. I look forward to a future when we can use crypto to pay for stuff. I haven't seen a viable path to a crypto future. I will conclude my Bitflate experiment when I see a promising idea.

In the meantime, I continue to run Bitflate. Join Bitflate community if you're interested. https://discord.gg/utnEyp8

Again, this is not investment advice. Do you own research.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:19:46 AM

Projects of good quality will attract a lot of investors, whether they are an IEO or STO or even an ICO, which aren't as popular anymore, however a lot of investors don't do enough research or are looking to make a quick return and tend to throw money at anything that they think might be profitable regardless of its quality

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 05:24:07 AM

People like myself still belief that new projects that do better, top 20 coins of 2017 are now mixed with few new projects, although we have too many scam projects nowadays but i am willing to take the chances

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:32:45 AM

I invest in new projects because i believe i can still find coins that will good as ETH NEO and EOS was in their early days, honestly new projects should be able to do better than old projects but scammers have make things very difficult

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:36:51 AM

Of course there are still investors in new projects, while a majority invest because they think they might trust the project, others invest just for immediate return and that's all. A good number of investors are now wise and careful of where they put their money because virtually all new projects aren't worth it. Secondly, I tend to believe that most developers of these new projects doesn't care about anything than how to enrich themselves which is why many projects are dying off continuously.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:41:08 AM

I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.
Most new projects of today are built by scammers that is why we keep seeing new projects every month, only very few legit projects are wiling to take the risk to launch their project in this present market condition

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

So, my questions are

Investor see in long term period and they love challenge. Developer only have idea to grow up platform, they need fund and trust of course people like them will came again and again. I will support every person/ team/ institution that bring new hope in crypto market. They can take every method they have and let customers decide it, support them not ask why?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:54:20 AM

People always find out the way where he or she keeps the breath, So every new Altcoin project could be their suitable project for the future purpose, but it's true that the number of investors is decreasing in recent time because of a huge scam project, a lot of people didn't make any money by investing those project so it's surprising that you have seen again people investing in the new project, if they really do then I can say it's a bold decision to take such type of initiative, of course, they have to know about the real fact before investing further in this system.

Lantind

Activity: 2310
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:23:59 AM

People like myself still belief that new projects that do better, top 20 coins of 2017 are now mixed with few new projects, although we have too many scam projects nowadays but i am willing to take the chances
It is extraordinary if you dare to take all the risks at this time, although now there are so many fraudulent projects that were born, I hope you will not regret the decisions or steps you are making at this time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OnaThibault

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:34:25 AM

Although with new currencies, the risk is very high. However, many investors still prefer the risk. They have accurate judgment and experience in this field (I mean the majority).
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:45:29 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 09:56:26 AM by julius caesar

Although with new currencies, the risk is very high. However, many investors still prefer the risk. They have accurate judgment and experience in this field (I mean the majority).
They are willing to take the risk than lose the chance to earn profit, it is our choice if we are just going to let ourselves be a victim of scams. I also believe in them because why not? what if they are also profitable just like any projects? We can't just underrate it when we haven't done any research that proves it is a scam. Sometimes we are the reason why we are falling into scams because we are not doing research to make sure that we are investing in a good project. We should apply the lesson that we have learn in our past experiences because it will guide us. It's not bad to take the risk as long as you know what you are doing.

OnaThibault

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:48:38 AM

They are willing to take the risk than lose the chance to earn profit, it depends on us if we are just going to let ourselves be a victim of scams. I also believe in them because why not? what if they are also profitable just like any projects? We can't just underrate it when we haven't done any research that proves it is a scam. Sometimes we are the reason why we are falling into scams because we are not doing research to make sure that we are investing in a good project. We should apply the lesson that we have learn in our past experiences because it will guide us. It's not bad to take the risk as long as you know what you are doing.
I want to talk about new projects which are highly appreciated, have great potential and have support from many organizations with strong finance. None of the investors likes to invest with high risk. Projects like Tokoin, ROAD, Matic, ... are all new projects and it is a great success. We should create opportunities for the development of new startup projects, their technology brings the solutions we are seeking to solve, in many different fields.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:17:39 AM

of course to look for profit, because if there is no ico there is no development or there is no need to upgrade from any side.
so even though the market conditions are still bad dev from the new tokens must always be there, because the ups and downs of market conditions have become a natural thing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:21:43 AM

Crypto adoption is just getting started so of course many new projects will enter this space, its now on us to be careful where we invest our hard earned cash because scammers are still building scam projects as well
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 10:57:29 AM

There are too many bad projects, but that does not mean the rest are also bad. The top coins were also listed in the market after the ICO sale. There are also projects such as ATOM and LEO that the sale was completed this year and they are in the top 20. It is still possible to create successful projects, just recently scammers have started to increase, so it all looks like shit.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:07:06 AM

First of all, it's a decentralized world so it's quite difficult to get your hands on these scammers. Keep in mind also that not all projects are scams. Believe me mate, some are doing an amazing job on the exchanges that they are listed on. Better do a good research about a project before investing your hard earned funds.
milesfull

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

Really good question man. I did not see any good new projects in this year
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:03:00 PM

So, my questions are
Investors nowadays mostly are only a hit and run investors. I mean, they're only looking the profit when the projects is tradable, and sell all of their assets to avoid the dump as long as they have a good profit, then they'te out of the project. It's not like what it used to be, where investors are a die hard believer that they hold the token/coin for a long time to see if the project will worth their time and money.

Those Developers came from everywhere, whether it's a legit people or scammers. They're always making new projects, it might because they're full of ideas? Even though we've seen too many projects that were only a copy-cat of the other.
Rengga Jati (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:05:43 PM

Really good question man. I did not see any good new projects in this year
Thanks, bro.
Yes, I think so.
That's why if you are an investor, you must think twice before investing in new altcoins.  
I don't say all new altcoins are bad. But in fact, most of them are no worth currently.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

It's like gambling betting on new projects sometimes they gain profit or sometimes nothing. Way back in 2017 in majority profit is guaranteed but now it is not really profitable. But except from binance IEO if you can afford their minimum investment and get a lucky ticket. I heard investors there have a big profit. Don't trust not well-known exchanges sometimes they give fake results saying they reach hardcap even if they are not.

There are some developers who created altcoins for the sake of money, just pump and dump project and they will leave with no trace.
But there are some good projects too with real team and has good use cases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: