Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for New Altcoins  (Read 1484 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:31:57 AM

I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.
to be frank even i dont know why investors invest in new projects where there no transparency of who the them is , and what they are developing after some days those devs scam and close everything and start new scams , at least we should consider is it worth to invest in those projects falling again and again in scams is foolishness 
It is the fault of the investors themselves that sometimes they are in a hurry to start investing and easily believe what the team behind the project says and then start to invest in it, especially for new people or new investors who join their cryptocurrency will be very it is easy to invest based on what is given or said by the people or by the team behind the project.

A question that often arises when a new coin is an advantage of the Fromaltcoin. Many people will be interested in the coin if it has many advantages. So with new altcoins they will certainly ensure their profits. It also concerns the future of any interested investor.
So collect info about the new Altcoin being the main choice. So for the new Altcoin please prepare to have similar questions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:04:36 PM

1. Because of greed and blindness. Most new investors are speculators,,, they are probably lured in by false promises of fast gains with little risk. This can come in many forms, supposedly. Some insider knowledge of when price will bump and when it will pump. Some great new partnership that will supposedly happen. Or a bull run that is supposed to happen like in May 2020 BTC halving. So newbies think they have low risk and high likelihood of profit.
2. They do! But for them, if they can raise even 100k, it is a lot of money and they will do this. work hard for months to promote and maybe even spend a bit of capital. And hope to sell to a few stupid people. It is an investment for them. Spend 50k on marketing, 50k on listing or IEO or whatever, Anything they raise more than 100k is pure profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

So, my questions are
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
Because their intention just invest for short term investment. I hope you know before the coin end up with zero value the altcoin price will touch a high price before when it has launched on the exchange. So, that is the chance for investor to sell the altcoin and find again new altcoin. It is being a culture IMO, moreover for those project who use an IEO as their way to launch their project then there will be many investor who will get interest to the project.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

1. its like gambling, but if you smart enough you will end up with profit. not all project will fail, okey if they good at start, at the first join on exchange, and this phase the investor looking for. profit is not only for future, when they cant get it they will find the other, in short time.
2. not all project fail, its depend on how great it team bring that project to the end. they just try to make profit from crypto. when it fail? make new one until they reach target
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:30:51 PM

I dont I agree with the fact that new altcoins will be dead. It's high risk but I can also profit a lot. Just give it a little time some will explode Cheesy
Everyone has their own reasons to agree or disagree with regard to the new altcoin, because everyone has their own research and have different beliefs in seeing the new altcoin at this time.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:37:19 PM

I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.
New altcoin become recommendation for trading if listed with big exchange market like binance or gate io, but if new coin just listed on shit exchange market is not good choose for investing, For other investment way I think not good solution to get profit like ICO, IEO or STO because have not working again to get much profit because all above investment always have lower price after listing on exchange market.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:54:08 PM

because ico does not require a lot of money to run their projects bounty hunter alone is sufficient to promote their projects when the projects they fail soft cap all the bounty hunter will not get rewarded even many projects are successful as well as the running time of the project was not in the interest of and forgotten and projects the scam.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

So, my questions are

You should check the success history of campaign in this year 2019. If you know that most of the new project just ended up with failure, why are you here. You know some project are very good and investor are looking for this type of project. Old coin couldn't survive for long time in top coin. I believe in new projects because new technology is needed for cryptocurrency.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:15:26 PM

So, my questions are

You should check the success history of campaign in this year 2019. If you know that most of the new project just ended up with failure, why are you here. You know some project are very good and investor are looking for this type of project. Old coin couldn't survive for long time in top coin. I believe in new projects because new technology is needed for cryptocurrency.
Most of the new coins are not good in producing profits at all and the main reason behind it is scams. But that is a different topic. Coming towards new technology, old coins use the blockchain technology that is actually copied by many new altcoins. This is the fact that most of the projects use ethereum blockchain which shows how good  it is and this project keeps on improving with time. Old is gold.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:23:28 PM

So, my questions are

1. Why there are still investors in the new Altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?

The reasons are simple, no risk, no reward. When Roger Ver invested in BTC in early days of BTC some people will think he is throwing money away but see what reward he earned after this. Some project will fail but that shouldn't prevent one from investing in potential project that would likely succeed like NEO, Ethereum, Stratis etc.

2. Who are those developers that always create new Altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

It is just like telling scientist they should stop researching because most of their experiment i going to end up failure. Man is going to keep searching for answers both known and unknown. When do we go to Moon and now man is looking to colonize mars.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:30:21 PM

So, my questions are

Maximum new coins are either shit coins or scam in the last 18 months. Only a handful turn projects are real and success. Investors are interested in new coins for basically discousts which they get from IEO, ICO and sell them when it is listed in exchanges. They only invest for short term and leave after selling tokens. Maximum developers copy the past few tokens either it is succeeded or failed.
Not all, I am basically into new projects because I believe I can be a bag holder of new good tokens on par with top altcoins like Eth, neo and Eos, finding them can be very tasking but not impossible
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Investors are into profit and so they find these IEO and ICO an opportunity to earn when the team of developer is giving them 50% bonus to early investors so instead of just 100K tokens they get 150K tokens which  is a profit already right when the market is open for dumping.

On the otherhand these developers do know their tokens are just going to be dumped by these so called early investors. But they are willing to gamble and money to come up with good ideas, market the project and exchange listing as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:12:58 PM

The thing is, a lot of people who invest in brand new coins, ico's, ieo's, and whatever else are gamblers at heart and they probably haven't been into crypto for all that long.  Most of the people who've been in this space for years know better than to invest in new coins because none of them offer anything new or useful compared to any other coin on the market.

And some people just day trade these new coins, hoping to make a quick profit getting in and out really fast.  That could work, but again that's gambling.

Personally I wouldn't touch anything new in crypto unless or until it proves to be successful.  But that's just me.
aamirsuh

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

I don't want to talk like that. Unfortunately, this is the case. Gambling win! The stock exchanges that regulate the IEO are profitable. Project owners profit. Then the project dies. The price is falling fast. Traders should be more careful now.
mintme.com
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 18

Create your coin for FREE ★mintme.com★

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

it's like lottery, you might get lucky and invest in company that will be huge noe day, but the odds of that are probably smaller than people hope for

▪◾◼?        MINTME.COM       ?◼◾▪  
  Create your own coin for FREE [ Sign Up ] [ Trading ] [ News ] ? Monetize Yourself! 
 [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Discord ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Facebook ] 
Sexaphiliac
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:13:21 PM

People invest in the hopes of making profits, that the major idea behind every and any investment.  No one invests with the intention of losing money.  Try feel that these new projects with fancy English written too technically for them to understand with the promise of astronomical gains will make them rich sometime in the future and they are willing to bet on it. It's that some really,  greed.  

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Irviyandi

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:17:10 PM

1. Because not all altcoins end in failure, therefore there are still very many investors who want to make an investment because in investing we cannot predict 100% whether altcoin is making a profit or a loss.
 2. we can't blame the developer because the success of an altcoin depends on the investor.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:34:10 PM

The way we look at the scam coin in the market so also we need to look at the real coin. If they can keep their head above water, preventing the drop in price with -90% margin then they could bring more profit. Projects from IEOs have better chance to get better with community. They get better partnerships and development, they seem to be more active, they have learnt from mistakes of others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:13:21 PM
Merited by PuertoLibre (1)

---
So, my questions are

First, I want to say that don't generalize without accurate data. Although many projects have failed, many still succeed and achieve ROI many times over. Consider the following picture.
Of course, really smart investors will only choose strong projects and unique products. So there are still many who support a new project if it has a unique niche and is different from the others.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:20:34 PM

The way we look at the scam coin in the market so also we need to look at the real coin. If they can keep their head above water, preventing the drop in price with -90% margin then they could bring more profit. Projects from IEOs have better chance to get better with community. They get better partnerships and development, they seem to be more active, they have learnt from mistakes of others.
I love the confidence here, and I don't think that every investor thinks like this.
People/Investors put their money at risk to new projects cause they know how this certain project worth of and that is exactly how they see it. IEO or ICO are almost just the same, they have a common failure but they seem aren't be a hopeless cause they understand its gonna be some sort of luck when you are in investment. Some goes on and some goes off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: