Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Potentiality for XRP Ripple to reach the sub USD $1000 Valuation mark ?  (Read 188 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

No Ripple will not reach that mark as its centralized and supply is not limited hence the developers just use demand and supply as a tool to pool in investors for their benefits. XRP cannot stay on top ten coins in couple of months or a year because all the tenured users and investor's are aware about it's centralization hence there will not be much demand for it in the market.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:29:49 AM

I do think that XRP will be a huge success, it has one of the best use-cases in all of crypto, with a very professional team behind the project, too. A price of several dollars is not unreasonable long-term; we've been there before. Even $10 should be possible.

$1000 however seems wildly optimistic, the marketcap for XRP would then dwarf everything else in crypto. I can't see $1000 happening at all.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:37:23 PM

No Ripple will not reach that mark as its centralized and supply is not limited hence the developers just use demand and supply as a tool to pool in investors for their benefits. XRP cannot stay on top ten coins in couple of months or a year because all the tenured users and investor's are aware about it's centralization hence there will not be much demand for it in the market.
Yeah right, and it is one of the stable coins which means the price won't go down or up for a xx%. XRP will remain on its position as always because it is centralized and most probably the banks are using this. The success that you wait for on this cryptocurrency will not going to come. OP should better find a useful and profitable altcoin rather than this xrp.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 09:12:36 PM

Any Potentiality for XRP Ripple to reach the sub USD $1000 Valuation mark ?

I see a lot of banks are pushing for XRP's adoption into their foray into the blockchain band wagon

Even the bank of saudi arabia is pushing for their own adoption of XRP

In Asia they are pushing for most major banks to adopt it

But with all these going ons

I was wondering if there is any Potentiality for XRP Ripple to hit even the sub USD $1000 valuation mark ?

Huh Huh Huh

dude 1000? no way.     XRP has alot of backing, but i dont think it will ever even get close to that
these big governments may be showing interest in XRP, but i think it will end with interest. They will end up making their own solutions i think
its just too tempting for them to have total control of a monetary system. they will take the ideas of these coins like XRP and make their own private chains with it i fear : /  

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:28:25 PM

Yeah right, and it is one of the stable coins which means the price won't go down or up for a xx%. XRP will remain on its position as always because it is centralized and most probably the banks are using this. The success that you wait for on this cryptocurrency will not going to come. OP should better find a useful and profitable altcoin rather than this xrp.

XRP is not a stable coin, but a centralized coin. In practice, this means that its quantity can be determined by developers, i.e. banks. The question of whether XRP will reach the price of $1000 is whether banks will want it. It will depend on them whether the price will rise or fall. In my opinion, this is the most manipulative coin on the market.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: