Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:44:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty problem and solution  (Read 812 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:43:29 PM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN EQUAL TO HIGHER PAYOUTS

I think its time that bounty managers should start putting limitations on new bounty projects to avoid spams, the problem in this space today apart from scam projects is this forum is flooded with spammers and too many bounty hunters which makes reward unfair for hunters, what do you think? Agreed or disagreed? drop your points below

Unfortunately, but your proposal is opposite to what project developers want to achieve. When someone runs a bounty, they do it to promote the project and make it as visible as possible. According to your proposal, it would limit the number of participants, which would also limit the range of the promotion. Unfortunately, but no one will be interested in such an idea.
The only who like that proposal is obviously the bounty participants. If in a bounty they have restricted how many people can join in there, bounty hunter will get higher payment after ICO/IEO ended or as promised.
But even they have do that, it doesn't guarantee the ICO will ended successful
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 05:24:47 AM

I think the number of participants for each bounty should be limited. Such a restriction will benefit many subjects.

*The amount of prizes to be distributed will be kept constant, and the number of prizes will be higher per participant in bounty with fewer participants. In this way, such bounties will become the first priority for bounty hunters.

*Due to the small number of participants, the control of fraudulent detections can be made easier by the managers.

*In a competition where there are normally many participants, the total amount of prizes you won will not increase much if you make even a lot of effort. However, if the number of participants is low, those who make extra effort will work more and more effectively because they know that they will get their efforts.

*In short, the lack of supply will increase demand and this will lead to an increase in value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 08:14:54 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 08:51:25 AM by TheUltraElite

I think its time that bounty managers should start putting limitations on new bounty projects to avoid spams,
The problem is that hunters rarely care about limitation and if limited they will start giving death threats to the managers. No manager wants that and thus has to take care of both sides.

the problem in this space today apart from scam projects is this forum is flooded with spammers and too many bounty hunters which makes reward unfair for hunters
Unfair? This forum is very lenient to bounty spammers and still allow them to participate even if their post history is 100pages of twitter reports. I am sure no other forum in the internet is going to tolerate that level of spam. Bounty hunters dont care about these aspects and are only bottom feeding the projects. Its about time they stopped doing shitcoin bounties and start posting to get a good rank for joining a signature campaign that pays in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:33:23 AM

let say they limit the participant but what if their qouta post per week is 30 and above  ? that should still countribute to spam on the forum imo especially those he hire are just spamming and dont know how to write a constructive post properly or dont know how to timed and segregate thier post on different boards  .  its hard to be a manager and he cant possibly detect the exact quality of its participants  . budget also depend on the founder of the project .
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:07:56 AM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN EQUAL TO HIGHER PAYOUTS

I think its time that bounty managers should start putting limitations on new bounty projects to avoid spams, the problem in this space today apart from scam projects is this forum is flooded with spammers and too many bounty hunters which makes reward unfair for hunters, what do you think? Agreed or disagreed? drop your points below
But what if the the project team themselves says the other way around? What if that's what they wanted to. To have a large number of participants to take part on their campaign so their project will reach a larger scale and have more exposure to the future investors.

Since way before we have had bounties with a limited and non limited participants. True the limited ones could give you move rewards, but the non limited could also give you a good payment. Back in the days, bounty used to give a huge rewards pool and they also have a good price once it hits the exchanges.

Right now is not really an option, whether it's limited or not, with a low bounty pool and lower price when it hits exchange, so yeah. You should decide whether it's worth your effort or naw.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:17:39 AM

Unfortunately, but your proposal is opposite to what project developers want to achieve. When someone runs a bounty, they do it to promote the project and make it as visible as possible. According to your proposal, it would limit the number of participants, which would also limit the range of the promotion. Unfortunately, but no one will be interested in such an idea.
The only who like that proposal is obviously the bounty participants. If in a bounty they have restricted how many people can join in there, bounty hunter will get higher payment after ICO/IEO ended or as promised.
But even they have do that, it doesn't guarantee the ICO will ended successful

Sure! I even expect a certain trend among scammers .. Until now, they gave huge budgets for bounty campaigns, but hunters began to realize that those with large budgets usually turn out to be scams and rather do not join that campaigns. I think scammers will now try to authenticate their reality by creating real budgets .. so much lower.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

In this case bounty hunters are used as consumables and there will always be a replacement for your place. but you can relax because in the future there will most likely be no need for bountists at all.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

In this case bounty hunters are used as consumables and there will always be a replacement for your place. but you can relax because in the future there will most likely be no need for bountists at all.

As so many projects will release, bounty hunter will provide it one by one. Somehow it will be a problem if there are so many project will scam no one willing to participate on it.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

Of course there are many bad new bounty projects flooding the bitcoin world, yet the managers putting limitation to new bounty project is not the issue, but need for proper scrutiny. Definitely as bounty Hunter increases day by day reward is no more sufficient at distribution. Note: hunter shoot at chances. They may be fortunate to catch big or the other way .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

I definitely agree but as far as I know the team and the bounty managers already anticipated that kind of situation since most of here in crypto currency community want an assurance due for some valid reasons. Nowadays, makes all of us so tired finding a legit bounty and most of us want a good outcome and hoping have a good return in the future.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

Sure! I even expect a certain trend among scammers .. Until now, they gave huge budgets for bounty campaigns, but hunters began to realize that those with large budgets usually turn out to be scams and rather do not join that campaigns. I think scammers will now try to authenticate their reality by creating real budgets .. so much lower.
Yea, but back then in 2017-2018 i ever joined in a altcoin campaign which allocated $2milion worth of their token. And after 1 month their ICO ends, they ended up paid all bounty participants (some of people earn $100k - $200k on that 1 bounty only).
Now, as you said, they lowered it to smoething realistic which around $50k -$100k but it's still turned scam
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:10:05 AM

Yea, but back then in 2017-2018 i ever joined in a altcoin campaign which allocated $2milion worth of their token. And after 1 month their ICO ends, they ended up paid all bounty participants (some of people earn $100k - $200k on that 1 bounty only).
Now, as you said, they lowered it to smoething realistic which around $50k -$100k but it's still turned scam
Actually the case is that in back 2017 almost all of the ICOs were successful and all of them after listing on exchanges got around 10x higher value which made that much income to the bounty hunters while now the case is not like that which was in 2017. Now the altcoin season is down so the ICO projects are facing hard time to raise funds which result many in getting failed while some of them cannot afford to list on bigger exchanges.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 10:47:18 AM

I definitely agree but as far as I know the team and the bounty managers already anticipated that kind of situation since most of here in crypto currency community want an assurance due for some valid reasons. Nowadays, makes all of us so tired finding a legit bounty and most of us want a good outcome and hoping have a good return in the future.
Legit bounty?

You expect people to give out gold mines as bounties? Those days are long gone and bounty spammers should learn their lesson that shitcoins are never the future. If you expect to make some money you should develop some skills, get educated with the proper knowledge to be able to work for some bitcoins. This could also help you get a real life job and that is always better than wasting time on spamming twitter with some shady project's generic tweets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:15:06 PM

i agree but only those who has bad reputation cant join the bounty campaign, all the sections in bounty he cannot join in any of them.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

Legit bounty?

You expect people to give out gold mines as bounties? Those days are long gone and bounty spammers should learn their lesson that shitcoins are never the future. If you expect to make some money you should develop some skills, get educated with the proper knowledge to be able to work for some bitcoins. This could also help you get a real life job and that is always better than wasting time on spamming twitter with some shady project's generic tweets.
Real talks which people should really think off in general when it comes to bounty.Even on first place they never be considered to be good for long term.
But you cant really remove into ones mind to believe that they can live with it for long term. When projects becomes shittier as years passed then it
same goes for bounties yet we know these are marketing area of such project.Solution? Its unsolvable so better to put this on ignore.
?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:18:20 AM

Actually the case is that in back 2017 almost all of the ICOs were successful and all of them after listing on exchanges got around 10x higher value which made that much income to the bounty hunters while now the case is not like that which was in 2017. Now the altcoin season is down so the ICO projects are facing hard time to raise funds which result many in getting failed while some of them cannot afford to list on bigger exchanges.
not only failed to raise funds but now most of the ico is committing fraud, I have participated in several projects ico they get large funds but after their sale ends, they have no news even their telegrams are inactive and no admin answers all the questions again maybe it also caused one of the investors to no longer invest in ICO
TRONTON

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:57:59 AM

i agree but only those who has bad reputation cant join the bounty campaign, all the sections in bounty he cannot join in any of them.
Wait a minute, the bounty manager is also an opportunity seeker based on their perspective, the authority to limit the bounty project belongs only to the forum administrator. Then, the authority of managers to limit the rules and participants associated with rewards is not always effective considering that every project also expects potential investors from each participant, they still rely on quantity.

Last year I found the intended altcoin campaign, but whatever the rules, if the project fails in the ICO results, all the economic parts of the campaign will be meaningless.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:35:33 AM

not only failed to raise funds but now most of the ico is committing fraud, I have participated in several projects ico they get large funds but after their sale ends, they have no news even their telegrams are inactive and no admin answers all the questions again maybe it also caused one of the investors to no longer invest in ICO
And most of the ICO right is cant even raised the softcap needed to be successful. The problem is not about the bounty but all the ICO project , bounty payment is only small percent and investors have the highest and if more project experience failed many investors also lost thier money . . .
Malamok101

Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

And most of the ICO right is cant even raised the softcap needed to be successful. The problem is not about the bounty but all the ICO project , bounty payment is only small percent and investors have the highest and if more project experience failed many investors also lost thier money . . .

At the past almost reach softcap and hardcap and so many ico scam people participate on it and waste some time of it. They take the money away from bounty hunters to earn all those investors who invested on their project.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:54:11 PM

At the past almost reach softcap and hardcap and so many ico scam people participate on it and waste some time of it. They take the money away from bounty hunters to earn all those investors who invested on their project.
even they reached thier softcap or hardcap some bounty campaigns will reduce the bounty reward other campaign the diatribution will be done 3 months after the campaign to prevent dumping.  And when they distribute the coin its already useless no value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: