Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba cooperates with new blockchain platform, Is this project worth following  (Read 1915 times)
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 02:26:25 PM

I just saw their official announcement here https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/new-solution-for-third-party-logistics_595584 and https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/securing-deliveries-with-smart-technologies_595585

The important point that I got is the business model being employed under the 3PL approach includes the use of low-cost and versatile frequency sensors that would be installed inside Shipping Containers to monitor their movements and status via the immutable Credits blockchain database.

And the use of the Smart Payment Service based on the combined Alibaba Cloud and Credits blockchain platforms is a solution that is currently being implemented by the companies in the Chinese market. The Credits blockchain provides secure transactions between the parties to the delivery process and logistics providers, such as DHL.

What do you think about this guys? Will it have a positive effect on the Chinese government regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology? Or even have a big impact on other crypto communities?
Cooperation between Alibaba and China is a political manipulation for profit. Where at this time as is known the rampant application of blockchain technology in China, China is working hard so that their crypto creation can be a very necessary thing. That is one of the ways in China to boost blockchain technology that they have adopted to be applied to big markets like alibaba because if China follows competition in the crypto world with other crypto it is very minimal. And they will not get much benefit from it. That's why they are working with alibaba. Here I highlight is the blockchain technology that has been run by China. And this will certainly have an impact on the development of the altcoin market in general, although in the past alibaba had tried to integrate altcoin in their trading system and that had no effect on the development of altcoin, but here I see an ambitious role of China.

Shallow Water
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:17:59 PM

This cooperation is a positive news to blockchain and crypto, a big company like Alibaba will make blockchain become more popular and more useful in real life. This project is really worth to follow, but not to invest in. Right now, this project still under control of China goverment and they can shut this project down anytime they want. I suggest to follow this project technology and do not invest this moment.
Project like this will also exposed the potentials of regulating crypto if in case they are planning to have a integrations after adopting blockchain system to
their business. We know how keen Chinese government in terms of controlling businesses. It's a good sign  for more exposures since crypto is being noticed
all around the world, Blockchain will be the deliverer of many businesses to embrace cryptocurrencies.
Josh_Emannuel

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:29:07 PM

So Credits and Alibaba partnered up together to develop a transparent blockchain powered Smart Payment Service. Is the process difficult to use for common people?
I think the process is not that difficult, even common people can do it. The whole process kinda looks like this :
1. Sign up an account on Alibaba Cloud
2. Get an access to virtual computing environment that includes the CPU, memory, OS, bandwidth, disks, and other basic computing components in the Elastic Compute Service
3. Install git on Alibaba Cloud instance
4. Install Credits node software
5. Set up environment variables
6. Connect your application to Credits network

Yeah simple as that
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:22:47 AM

So Credits and Alibaba partnered up together to develop a transparent blockchain powered Smart Payment Service. Is the process difficult to use for common people?
I think the process is not that difficult, even common people can do it. The whole process kinda looks like this :
2. Get an access to virtual computing environment that includes the CPU, memory, OS, bandwidth, disks, and other basic computing components in the Elastic Compute Service

Yeah simple as that
that's really simple and common people can understand it easily. but the question is that feature can be used to do another transaction other than logistic transaction? the real expansion by credits to the chinese market looks a very big step and i glad to see the implementation has already started.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
joshuabrown_

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:00:12 AM

So, how the smart payment service works? I still don't get it
Roland.Ewing

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

This cooperation is a positive news to blockchain and crypto, a big company like Alibaba will make blockchain become more popular and more useful in real life. This project is really worth to follow, but not to invest in. Right now, this project still under control of China goverment and they can shut this project down anytime they want. I suggest to follow this project technology and do not invest this moment.
Why do you suggest not to invest this moment at time? Isn't it a promising project from Credits?
jordanball

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:33:11 PM

Why do you suggest not to invest this moment at time? Isn't it a promising project from Credits?

Yes, why don't you invest now? I'm sure this is a promising project. Maybe this is just their first step (in collaboration with several large companies) could be in the future they will cooperate with other company companies in order to expand the blockchain wing again
xanabonana

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:33:23 PM

So, how the smart payment service works? I still don't get it
So first the vendors create a smart contract in the smart payment service and the client will receive the smart contract and send the funds to the credits smart contract. Their funds still stored till the fulfillment of the delivery condition and then after the client receive the package and sign the acceptance invoice, the stored money will be transferred to the vendors by blockchain.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:26:59 PM

Oh Wow! This is great! Another big company vhooses blockchain technology on their system. This move really proves that people and companies really are adapting Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency on their systems. By doing this, they are making their life easier and their system more secured.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:54:05 PM

I just saw their official announcement here https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/new-solution-for-third-party-logistics_595584 and https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/securing-deliveries-with-smart-technologies_595585

The important point that I got is the business model being employed under the 3PL approach includes the use of low-cost and versatile frequency sensors that would be installed inside Shipping Containers to monitor their movements and status via the immutable Credits blockchain database.

And the use of the Smart Payment Service based on the combined Alibaba Cloud and Credits blockchain platforms is a solution that is currently being implemented by the companies in the Chinese market. The Credits blockchain provides secure transactions between the parties to the delivery process and logistics providers, such as DHL.

What do you think about this guys? Will it have a positive effect on the Chinese government regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology? Or even have a big impact on other crypto communities?

This is a PRIME example of blockchain use case, honestly what a great idea. Alibaba is like the chinese Amazon too, they are super legit AFAIK
The chinese gov is moving more and more towards blockchain adoption, and shit like this definitally DOES have a positive effect on their view of the tech (and then BTC itself, not that they DONT like it NOW totally)
2020 watch for China or another country to announce something huge i bet. something thats been being built for years now  :O some kinda DAO or some shit

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Josh_Emannuel

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:34:51 PM

Yeah simple as that
that's really simple and common people can understand it easily. but the question is that feature can be used to do another transaction other than logistic transaction? the real expansion by credits to the chinese market looks a very big step and i glad to see the implementation has already started.
I dont think that it can do other transactions coz credits and alibaba partnered up to develop a blockchain system for Chinese logistics industry
So I think that it can only be used in logistics transactions. Plz correct me if im wrong tho
superstrength

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

Alibaba's cooperation with the new blockchain platform is extremely important. This project is worth watching and paying attention to. Business model being used under 3PL method is a good new model and very special.  Wink
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:41:38 PM

These people will have a major impact on the Chinese government regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. even affect other currencies and more, will greatly affect the Chinese economy.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:50:37 PM

Alibaba is a huge procurement and e-commerce service that is used both locally by China and globally. For this reason, it is clear that any kind of innovation will make a difference. Therefore, it is important to follow the developments in the field of blockchain chain technologies. Although the Chinese government, which is headquartered, will force or prevent some conditions, I think that this company will do a successful job and will be the pioneer of its sector in this field. Therefore, I think that the relevant news should be followed.
ProteinBar

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

Alibaba is an extremely famous and reputable brand. If Alibaba cooperates with the blockchain platform, this project is worth the attention of people. Follow that project right before you can.  Wink
vicamour

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:12:27 PM

Yeah simple as that
based on my opinion the smart payment service is still focused on logistics transaction for now but by seeing the benefit they provide, perhaps they will implement the technology to other industries in the future
JaimeLannister

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:15:48 AM

Yeah simple as that
What does Elastic Compute Service do for the system?
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:10:14 AM

Alibaba is a huge procurement and e-commerce service that is used both locally by China and globally. For this reason, it is clear that any kind of innovation will make a difference. Therefore, it is important to follow the developments in the field of blockchain chain technologies. Although the Chinese government, which is headquartered, will force or prevent some conditions, I think that this company will do a successful job and will be the pioneer of its sector in this field. Therefore, I think that the relevant news should be followed.
I agree. especially companies that are well-known and tested for their products. of course it will be easier for marketing, especially if you already have a large community. so don't be surprised if there will be many investors waiting for them to look for projects that are safer and profitable

Josh_Emannuel

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:20:04 AM

Yeah simple as that
What does Elastic Compute Service do for the system?
What I know is that ECS is an online computing service that offers elastic and secure virtual cloud servers to cater all your cloud hosting needs, it provides fast memory and help you to power your cloud app and achieve faster results with low latency
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:56:48 AM

The Chinese government is trying to adopt blockchain technology and they are already regulating it and I think big companies like Alibaba will definitely follow it. If there are some big companies like Alibaba adopting blockchain technology, I think this will affect the cryptocurrency ecosystem because China is now the largest economy in the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: