Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:04:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba cooperates with new blockchain platform, Is this project worth following  (Read 1915 times)
Josh_Emannuel

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:34:58 PM

Now that more countries are starting to go cashless is it possible that it also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages?
The moment all the countries convert to cryptocurrency would be the beginning of many amazing things to happen to the world and the financial sector, the process sending and receiving funds worldwide would become very fast and easy, it would lead to growth of businesses and make life easier for citizens of the world
larrywhite

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:17:44 PM

Now that more countries are starting to go cashless is it possible that it also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages?
We are towards the cashless society, unfortunately the one in the governments mind is the digital money not crypto currencies. Crypto do give a big benefit for the users, its very easy and convenient to use
jordanball

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:36:19 PM

I personally think that it gives an advantages because I use to pay virtually and it prevents petty theft
we are of the same mind, I am sure all of these things will be safe, this concerns many people's data and they are fully responsible for protecting our rights as well as customers. maybe the disadvantage is we have to pay more but it's worth to spend
xanabonana

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:23:21 PM

What made credits make a partnership with Alibaba? I mean there must be an excuse behind that right? And what do you think about that?
Because credits know there were still had a lot of problems especially in the logistics industry such as damaged goods deliveries, time delays and other issues. So they made Alibaba as their partner, knowing that Alibaba is one of the largest e-commerce in the world. That will bring a lot of changes in logistics chain I bet.
JaimeLannister

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:05:28 AM

I think a country need to regulate the crypto before trying to adopt it, the reason is because crypto is decentralized. Without any balance using fiat and crypto it can cause serious inflation to the country
MichaelMcDonald

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:18:24 AM

I think a country need to regulate the crypto before trying to adopt it, the reason is because crypto is decentralized. Without any balance using fiat and crypto it can cause serious inflation to the country
Yeah I got what you're saying. If crypto is being implemented correctly, it will create a better economic situation for the country
vicamour

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:22:18 AM

The moment all the countries convert to cryptocurrency would be the beginning of many amazing things to happen to the world and the financial sector, the process sending and receiving funds worldwide would become very fast and easy, it would lead to growth of businesses and make life easier for citizens of the world
That's true but unfortunately, people still didn't recognized the crypto. even though crypto brings a lot of benefits such as fast, transparent, and secure transaction. But someday I believe the cryptocurrency will be the important financial aspect.
steph99

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:28:51 AM

I understand that storage is very important for the logistics industry, but what can they develop with the blockchain here?
MarshallXX

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:00:30 AM

China has recently been very much paying attention to cryptocurrencies. But it seems to me that China is displacing all cryptocurrencies from its state. Since it prepares a place for its own cryptocurrency. Therefore, Alibaba will be very difficult in the Chinese market.
larrywhite

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

I understand that storage is very important for the logistics industry, but what can they develop with the blockchain here?
They develop a transparent blockchain powered Smart Payment Service to streamline operations and reduce costs. The appearance of it and cloud based logistics solutions allows building trust between suppliers and consumers. Its an old challenges that requires new solutions that Credits and Alibaba gave in this project
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

Alibaba is a well known corporate organization that is highly placed. What people may doubt is their ability to go into cryptocurrency and succeeding in it. We should fold our arms and see how positive things unfold.
jordanball

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:19:23 AM

The role of cloud storage here I think is very good because it is also impossible for the blockchain to work without the support of storage, with blockchain technology combined with alibaba cloud storage it becomes the right combination for information security in the logistics industry
it also saves costs and can be allocated for others
dianastone

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:19:27 PM

i want to know what they will look like in the future after partnering with alibaba, maybe 2020 will be the year of credits? I think the steps that credits made in the development of the system are better now
and the effect on industry in China is that cryptocurrencies can be better known by the people and add new users and even new partnerships
_bobby_

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:38:17 PM

Seems to me that credits works without days off and sleep
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:44:39 PM

I don't think Alibaba agree with using payment with bitcoin and altcoin because Alibaba's owner look not funny with crypto world, after last announcing by Alibaba's owner they not agree using payment with crypto and become bitcoin as selagl currency I think just their joke for giving opinion about agree with bitcoin and altcoin.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:36:14 PM

The adoption of blockchain technology is continously growing each passing years but still big companies like Alibaba are still hesitant to integrate cryptocurrencies with their payment system and I bet that they will just create their own coin/token instead of accepting crypto that is available in the market.
Of course, if a project like Alibaba makes its own coins / tokens it has something that is striking or different from the others, so people are more familiar with it. and also making your own token is the same as creating a new business, of course this is profitable and the strategy of merely adopting makes people more curious, and the impact is not necessary to do more marketing or promotion, because people already know it. but what is more important is features or comfort and how important they are.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
steph99

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:41:55 PM

I don't think Alibaba agree with using payment with bitcoin and altcoin because Alibaba's owner look not funny with crypto world, after last announcing by Alibaba's owner they not agree using payment with crypto and become bitcoin as selagl currency I think just their joke for giving opinion about agree with bitcoin and altcoin.
do you have source when or where Aliababa's owner said that they not agree using payment with crypto? im curious
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:17:06 PM

Is this for real? the last thing I heard from alibaba is that they are going to launch their own cryptocurrency that will be going to be friendly with the Chinese government. What happened on this one? And then there's a mining platform they have launched. Where'd you get this information? Alibaba is one of the giants in world and they are very influential so if this must be true then I can say that, that is the worst decision they have ever made. I just can't believe on it, I can't find an article regarding this, kindly share the link.
Josh_Emannuel

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:56:00 PM

Seems to me that credits works without days off and sleep
The platform is developing at a high pace, but it is very difficult to get a result in the price in the market now moving away from the bearish trend but the future is interesting
larrywhite

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:09:48 PM

i want to know what they will look like in the future after partnering with alibaba, maybe 2020 will be the year of credits? I think the steps that credits made in the development of the system are better now
and the effect on industry in China is that cryptocurrencies can be better known by the people and add new users and even new partnerships
Maybe 2020 will be Credits year, maybe it isn't Credits year its a 50-50 chance but yeah I agree with you about the development of the system indeed its better now
In the future maybe just maybe it will effect industry around the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: