Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why every IEO on P2PB2B exchange?  (Read 1821 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 11:04:14 PM

this is was not recommended for us to participate in P2PB2B IEO, i am ever trader with this exchanges and most of token on there were garbage. i dont know why they easily listing token or projects without any filtering, every one could list on there as long as they have money to pay the fee.exchanges team only thinking about money but they dont about quality.
so far I know from the P2PB2B exchange place that the listing fees and IEO methods are very cheap and easy but there are many cases that trading at the exchange place makes many people lose so that they have a bad reputation and many people are disappointed because the new exchange place but cannot provide satisfaction by many people.
Right, other exchanges have no interest to provide the minimum requirements for conducting the successful token sale. IEOs are new trend but not all projects want to learn from their ancestors(dead ICO period). The P2PB2B and Probit exchanges are the preference of new IEOs, hope the process and token sales will be smooth as expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:38:48 AM

this is was not recommended for us to participate in P2PB2B IEO, i am ever trader with this exchanges and most of token on there were garbage. i dont know why they easily listing token or projects without any filtering, every one could list on there as long as they have money to pay the fee.exchanges team only thinking about money but they dont about quality.
so far I know from the P2PB2B exchange place that the listing fees and IEO methods are very cheap and easy but there are many cases that trading at the exchange place makes many people lose so that they have a bad reputation and many people are disappointed because the new exchange place but cannot provide satisfaction by many people.
Right, other exchanges have no interest to provide the minimum requirements for conducting the successful token sale. IEOs are new trend but not all projects want to learn from their ancestors(dead ICO period). The P2PB2B and Probit exchanges are the preference of new IEOs, hope the process and token sales will be smooth as expected.
Probit seems to be a lot better because there are a number of IEO projects here that get a lot of attention from investors and sometimes there are some projects that bring great returns to investors.

However, this exchange is not qualified to compare with other exchanges because some exchanges such as Binance, Okex have had great success each time IEO launched and that is why people feel Interested in investing here.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:10:02 AM

P2PB2B is a shit and a useless exchange who doesn't care about Cryptocurrency adoption but one care about listing scam coins and stealing people fund, and they enjoy listing fees. I don't trade there, and I encourage everyone to stay off the useless exchange, all IEO conducted that I know are dead in price.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:47:55 AM

P2PB2B is a shit and a useless exchange who doesn't care about Cryptocurrency adoption but one care about listing scam coins and stealing people fund, and they enjoy listing fees. I don't trade there, and I encourage everyone to stay off the useless exchange, all IEO conducted that I know are dead in price.
That's right, dude, I also had experience in the exchange and experienced it myself after I made a deposit to sell one of the coins listed there before, it seemed there was a movement, but in fact it was all just a hoax and just wasting fees.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:06:39 AM

Almost IEO on P2PB2B exchange become shit coin and bad choose if you want invest at this IEO exchange, looking how trusted and how many people interested with this exchange and check how many time this exchange got scam with their IEO coin listed, better to buy IEO listed on bigger exchange like Binance or Bittrex.
this is actually already a public secret. however, only a few successful projects there. Well, it's the same as some other exchanges that also have the same potential. other than that, I think the project that does IEO there just wants to be seen that the project is doing "IEO" in a market. Well, if I become a developer, I will avoid the exchange
ukon

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:12:34 AM

this is actually already a public secret. however, only a few successful projects there. Well, it's the same as some other exchanges that also have the same potential. other than that, I think the project that does IEO there just wants to be seen that the project is doing "IEO" in a market. Well, if I become a developer, I will avoid the exchange

In fact, there have been many suggestions from the community if IEO on p2pb2b will not succeed, but developers just stubbornly do not want to take that advice from the community even though it has often happened to project failures on p2pb2b.
I think it is rare for investors to believe in p2pb2b as a good exchange and many even indicate that the p2pb2b exchange is very bad and should be avoided.

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:41:24 PM

hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

And after IEOs why that coin/Token can't achieve it's IEO price?
Hey. Pay attention to the IPO. 99% of projects lose their share value after placement. This is due to various factors, just use google for more details. This is normal.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:49:42 PM

I think P2PB2B exchange is offering very low fees to projects to raise funds during IEO. This way they are attracting many projects and thus users. This is a fact that the IEO price is very rarely coming to the same point in the future. I think, just to attract investors, price is set high, and later due to selling and not having much interest, price is not coming up.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:09:42 AM

They do IEO there because the cost is very cheap and doesn't need filtering so anyone will be able to do IEO there even though the project has a fake team and lots of tokens there die because the exchange has a very bad reputation and fake volume. so not trusted by everyone, I just always pray that the exchange will be destroyed soon so that those with no experience will not get stuck in P2PB2B

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:21:38 AM

They do IEO there because the cost is very cheap and doesn't need filtering so anyone will be able to do IEO there even though the project has a fake team and lots of tokens there die because the exchange has a very bad reputation and fake volume. so not trusted by everyone, I just always pray that the exchange will be destroyed soon so that those with no experience will not get stuck in P2PB2B
It is best not to join any IEO projects at the P2PB2B exchange as all projects here are shit and certainly will not be able to attract any investors. I've been trading here before and almost all coins use fake trade volume. Of course, it is difficult for you to liquidate the coins you buy so be careful when participating in this exchange.
There are only a few exchanges where you can safely participate in IEO. All others post the scam

foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:46:34 AM

Be extremely careful of any projects that are conducting IEO on p2pb2b because most of them will turn out to be scams. p2pb2b exchange is similar to yobit they will list any project as long as the project owner pays the fees.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:59:59 AM

its happend when CEO of the project is hiring someone that having experianced on this stuff like payyed listing mannagers for project and the listing managers already has partnership with the exchange for example if the listing managers could bring 1 project list on P2PB2B IEO then they will get 20% from 2BTC IEO fee, i have been offered to partnered with this exchange before because i have big airdrop channels, but i refused because i wont give any damage to anyone because of this shit fake volume exchange, to be honest most of project that list IEO on P2PB2B exchange aren't really could get their softcap that why most of them ended up scam or abandoned.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:05:29 AM

This is the same question I've asked over and over but no satisfactory answer given. I even concluded that it could be dumping by the airdrop and bounty hunters but many high ranking members in this forum said it is not. I'm still here looking for answers as regard that.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:11:55 AM

The  P2PB2B is a hit exchnage, that is why.

This is why you should know which exchnages are respected , so you know that those projects which are allowed to their platform are better than others. For example bitmax ,binance has a very god track record when it comes to IEO.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:14:56 AM

This is the same question I've asked over and over but no satisfactory answer given. I even concluded that it could be dumping by the airdrop and bounty hunters but many high ranking members in this forum said it is not. I'm still here looking for answers as regard that.

ofcourse that  project is not dumping by airdrop hunter or bounty hunter because thats free coin are planned to given to promote their coin, they are very much succesfully project without price dump even they have big airdrop event before the exchange listing, look at the ORIGIN PROTOCOL project which having every month airdrop before their coin listing on exchange, they aren't getting dump and the price even pump until now because they are know to handle these airdrop & bounty hunter add more liquidity on exchange to buy the airdrop coin.

in contrast to garbage projects that often blame the airdropper & bounty hunter for their own failure to raise money on IEO phase or token sale.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:33:41 AM

hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

Stupid team will always use exchanges like p2pb2b to raise funds and it's certain they will fail because this exchange has bad reviews, this exchange team has no good reputation and all they do is wash trades and gives fake volumes

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:40:04 AM

hello guys,

Hey. Pay attention to the IPO. 99% of projects lose their share value after placement. This is due to various factors, just use google for more details. This is normal.
LOL are you joking about that? that's only applied for majority of your ICOs and IEOs. In fact those who have already listed on the trusted exchange sites have already gotten instant profit and some coins have even traded more than 10x from the ico price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:41:51 AM

In my opinion, many Developers choose the p2pb2b market for their IEO because they only pay a small fee there. They don't think how about their project after the IEO is over there, they just want investors' money.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:50:53 AM

It's foolishness if a new project use p2pb2b exchange for IEO, this days you can easily come into conclusion with any top exchange for IEO and pay the fees after the IEO is over, the reason why many new projects still use p2pb2b exchange is because their projects can never caught the attention of top exchanges like binance and other

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 09:26:34 AM

hello guys,

I will never join IEO on this exchange, because none of the IEO projects on P2PB2B have achieved good results. Projects that want IEO on P2PB2B are probably because of the low cost, but the problem with but like P2PB2B is that they don't have many users and don't have good liquidity but still conduct a lot of IEO.
Oh I thought that IEO is the next level of ICO projects to which it know to be a lots of scam projects. So all of it are just advertisement and marketing strategy and the worst dragging the P2B2b exchange and now comes to worst because it even now being tag into an exchange of scam or not good price. Well it is certain that prices will drop after it get listed. This is all that usually happen and I think investing into this kind of projects should be a big No No to me because of this scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: