Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with the market regarding spending and trying to get attention  (Read 161 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:06:56 PM

This most likely needs to addressed.  Although I cannot most likely keep this topic going its a source of a giant problem in bitcoin.

Constantly on Binance.com there is something which has employed a robot and also large buys to try and get attention as if "Bill Gates" is suddenly going to drop 200 million dollars on a "bank run."

I wouldn't feel like I have to post something like this if it hasn't become a serious problem but it's obvious someone out there thinks they're going to make some sort of "connection" or "talk to someone rich" if they buy enough bitcoin.

This however is not the case.  The fake buying and harassment in the market turns me and most likely a lot of other investors off.  It's nothing more than an angry person showing off to me constantly everyday violently getting in the way of real progress and it's sickening.
If you or someone you know is trying to use bitcoin to get attention through buys you need to inform them that they have to stop.  Not only is this is a felony disrupting the natural flow of the market but it also endangers people's lives.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

Dude, you need serious help! Get Help! Before its too late...Also, stop taking whatever you are on currently. It ain't helping your situation. P.S Ranting on this board won't get you anywhere, accepting your losses and learning from your mistakes will.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:25:32 PM

Dude, you need serious help! Get Help! Before its too late...Also, stop taking whatever you are on currently. It ain't helping your situation. P.S Ranting on this board won't get you anywhere, accepting your losses and learning from your mistakes will.

Oh hey another flamer who thinks I'm a retarded 12 year old.  I'd report you to the admins but I except this sort of response now and you didn't say any curse words.  You can thank me later.  Try taking my post seriously instead of acting like this is some game of attention.  I'm talking seriously business here, your comment is uncalled for.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:25:55 PM

This most likely needs to addressed.  Although I cannot most likely keep this topic going its a source of a giant problem in bitcoin.

Constantly on Binance.com there is something which has employed a robot and also large buys to try and get attention as if "Bill Gates" is suddenly going to drop 200 million dollars on a "bank run."

I wouldn't feel like I have to post something like this if it hasn't become a serious problem but it's obvious someone out there thinks they're going to make some sort of "connection" or "talk to someone rich" if they buy enough bitcoin.

This however is not the case.  The fake buying and harassment in the market turns me and most likely a lot of other investors off.  It's nothing more than an angry person showing off to me constantly everyday violently getting in the way of real progress and it's sickening.
If you or someone you know is trying to use bitcoin to get attention through buys you need to inform them that they have to stop.  Not only is this is a felony disrupting the natural flow of the market but it also endangers people's lives.

You have raised a valid point but the concern I have is that since its on Binance platform using some username, how are you sure its a bot that is making the order and not an individual. Again, you mention that its a felony and disruption of flow but at the same time you need to proof which law has been violated. The market currently is not one with a legal framework that makes some activities that are illegal in the capital market illegal in crypto market. I then disagree that its being done for attention, its purely a capitalist market which is just to make profit. Do your thing and move on.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:29:43 PM

This most likely needs to addressed.  Although I cannot most likely keep this topic going its a source of a giant problem in bitcoin.

This however is not the case.  The fake buying and harassment in the market turns me and most likely a lot of other investors off.  It's nothing more than an angry person showing off to me constantly everyday violently getting in the way of real progress and it's sickening.
If you or someone you know is trying to use bitcoin to get attention through buys you need to inform them that they have to stop.  Not only is this is a felony disrupting the natural flow of the market but it also endangers people's lives.

You have raised a valid point but the concern I have is that since its on Binance platform using some username, how are you sure its a bot that is making the order and not an individual. Again, you mention that its a felony and disruption of flow but at the same time you need to proof which law has been violated. The market currently is not one with a legal framework that makes some activities that are illegal in the capital market illegal in crypto market. I then disagree that its being done for attention, its purely a capitalist market which is just to make profit. Do your thing and move on.

I have proof.  Multiple screenshots and videos of someone or some group which might also (can't prove it yet) employ a robot to forcefully keep the market alive and also combine this with large buys to try and get attention.  They're under the impression this "attracts" people because it seems like easy money but in reality it just pisses people off and makes them leave because it's obviously just someone showing off and it constantly fails.  Here's an example of what I'm talking about.  This doesn't need to happen 200 times in a row.  If you think this is natural please feel free to continue the conversation.  If not, please try to do something about it to fix it because this really pisses me off.  I'm not bill gates and I can't save these people no matter how hard I could try.  It's REALLY annoying and most likely illegal trying to buy crap like this as if it's ok constantly everyday.  And not only that, attempt to force the price to stay above the EMA illegally with constant abuse.  I think you know what I'm talking about.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: