Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3420 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:12:30 PM

I think one of the reasons why major altcoins are still unable to recover now is because of the big whales that are still controlling the market and therefore the price of altcoins is not continuing to rise. And I think we'll see the altcoin season again when the bitcoin bull run begins. But I do not expect that all coins will have a positive price.
It's just too many altcoins that depends on BTC price, so whenever BTC dumps they are all affected. As we see the market of bitcoin is not increasing that much does altcoin do. If that specific alt shows progress in their product development it can have chance to grow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:34:57 PM

Prices are falling, then rising again. A cycle is in progress. Psychologically sound investors benefit from this cycle. However, the number of investors investing more losses. Taking Altcoin always carries too much risk.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:35:54 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.

Lots of investors got badly burned by the ICO craze in 2018, and are staying clear of the altcoin market.

In my opinion a lot of alts need to get sent to the altcoin graveyard and the community needs to concentrate on getting about ten alts onto every single exchange on earth to ensure sufficient liquidty for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:45:07 PM

When the market (any market) have the uncertainty & doubt feeling dominating it, it' so normal to see more sell offs than buys.
This feeling is obvious now when Bitcoin moves sideways so close to this strong support ($7200), this major support is crucial, if broken wee may see old number we've seen them months ago ($6200, $5200,, $3200).
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
You were right when Bitcoin
Dominance is still very high and capitalization gradually lost over time. The alts are not as well supported now and many investors are losing faith in them. They are being condemned by smooth promises and it's all about drawing. So with these ideas it seems that alts will not be able to grow strongly in 2020, then investors will focus more on bitcoin. So my advice is that you should invest your money in bitcoin better.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
amazigh15

Activity: 224
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:46:36 PM

Yes since 2017 the  Altcoin have suffered a lot There has been a lot of rogue in the ico now in the IEO, I hope that 2020 will bring new investor
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:50:58 PM

Lots of investors got badly burned by the ICO craze in 2018, and are staying clear of the altcoin market.

In my opinion a lot of alts need to get sent to the altcoin graveyard and the community needs to concentrate on getting about ten alts onto every single exchange on earth to ensure sufficient liquidty for them.
this is the best suggestion stay only on the top coins and forget investing in many altcoin it will never help crypto indutry it will slowly down the market , if people continue investing in those project then it will hard to increase the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency that deserve to be in the top.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:57:18 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 04:57:37 PM by istiak2277

Bitcoin still had his dominance in the market. It is no doubt that 2019 is not the best year for the altcoin market. At present we not able to see much growth in altcoins but hope we will see in the near future. So holding is the only option to gain some profit altcoin.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:57:57 PM

New investors are still reluctant to invest in the crypto market, maybe according to them the market passion is not yet attractive, and most people think that cryptocurrency is a money game, which can quickly spend their money. usually these new investors will follow the market as fomo occurs

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

The problem cryptocurrency’s altcoins is facing now that there are too much of them, investors are too hard to make a choice among them, and such a wide variety of them made money flow too fragmented. And I think that’s the main reason why they’re so hardly to grow faster.
That’s my opinion though.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:29:38 PM

Because after 2018 big scams from lending projects, investors are hating cryptocurrency and many investors left crypto investment and good altcoins with great future also have the impact because people are losing interest. I'm sure next year crypto will recovery because crypto environtment is more healthy right now and scams are less.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:36:39 PM

Because the dominance of Bitcoin is far too big. BTC was the only coin that made profit during the whole year, which makes investors trust and invest in main crypto. Furthermore, altcoins did nothing but disappointed investors.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 03:38:09 PM

I think the main reason is not even the lack of investors. The fact that cryptocurrency is not so popular among ordinary residents. When everyone can come to a supermarket or cafe and pay with cryptocurrency, then there will be growth and stability.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:53:09 PM

I don't agree with you, okay let me ask, if there is lack of new investors, who are the ones investing in new projects IEOs which makes them a success? New investors are coming up everyday, although they aren't huge like before but there are traces of them everywhere. Also, the market in general is bleeding and has not been in good form for a while now because most new projects aren't living upto expectations; that is once they conduct IEO and list, it pumps and then investors dump and move on to the next IEO. We need projects that are after value.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:56:18 PM

you're right. the biggest problem now is the lack of new money in the market. People are simply not interested in entering cryptocurrency because they are afraid to lose their money. scam projects have created such a reputation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

I think if we wait for the altcoin pump price together with a high price, it needs the support of bitcoin and ethereum. Well, when the price of bitcoin went up, I was pretty sure that it had a pretty good effect on the price of an altcoin. it was proven when bitcoin prices rose this year, even when prices were dominant, altcoin prices were still developing. however, when ethereum prices also recover, it will make most altcoins also recover, moreover many altcoins use platforms from ERC20.
for now, we need to wait until investors are interested in returning to cryptocurrency. I am pretty sure the potential lies after halving happened.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:04:10 PM

you're right. the biggest problem now is the lack of new money in the market. People are simply not interested in entering cryptocurrency because they are afraid to lose their money. scam projects have created such a reputation.

Why would they be interested if they are seeing that there's a lot of people screaming and crying that their money lost because they invested, a lot of traders  had lost their hope as their one source of income as trader had suddenly disappear just like what happened to IDAX which was really unexpected and a big surprise to everyone as IDAX was one of the most trusted exchange.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:32:34 PM

Prices are falling, then rising again. A cycle is in progress. Psychologically sound investors benefit from this cycle. However, the number of investors investing more losses. Taking Altcoin always carries too much risk.
People are afraid of losing to much that is why they quit on crypto which is not good. They must endure this season and always think positive that this season shall pass and eventually green days will come again soon. I hope that when it happens, they still holding the coins that they are keeping for a long time and did not sell it in lower price.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

Everything is bleeding these days and has been since the crash of december 2017.  Some bleed slow, other fast, but basically all altcoins have gone down *a lot*.  You can tell which coins are the best ones by how much they've fallen since the beginning of 2018.  A lot of the awful ones have lost 90% of their value or more, whereas the best ones have declined maybe 75%.  That's bad, but it also might mean that now is a good time to buy the best ones.

You have to be greedy when others are fearful, right?  I've heard that little dictum quite a few times and I believe it's true.  That means when an otherwise quality investment has gotten pounded past the point of rationality, you need to start buying it.  I'm pretty certain that altcoins will make a comeback, but since there are so many of them only the best ones will see a decent recovery.  And the obvious problem is picking which ones those are.  I don't have any hard and fast answers to that, but I'd say coins like Eth, dash, monero and a few others would qualify.

It's going to be a better market in 2020, that's my hope.
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:10:08 PM

Yes. , the lack of interest in new investors also greatly affects the current market situation. already 2 seasons we see the market situation there is no significant price movements both altcoin and major coins such as bitcoin. on the other hand there are many fake projects and this further worsens the current market situation and reflects the project's bad image.

BTC ETH TEN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: