Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3420 times)
udlredlo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:50:36 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:49:40 PM by udlredlo

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is ThreeFold Network platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on IT industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

ThreeFold? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orcobbe

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:56:16 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:50:48 PM by orcobbe

ThreeFold? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side  
udlredlo

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:57:24 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:51:59 PM by udlredlo

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone But of course, much better option is to Google guys and check out their website for more info on the solution, I believe you will be also impressed with the tech side    

This definitely sounds very interesting, let me have a closer look
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:47:21 PM

Altcoins begin to grow a little bit in price, but you should not count on a good pump this year, because now all demand goes only for bitcoin, so it is possible that by the end of 2020 or in 2021 big players and manipulators will begin to pump altcoins, so we must wait and hope.
orcobbe

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:52:29 PM

This definitely sounds very interesting, let me have a closer look

Yep, have a look. Cause I haven't found any direct competitors so far, to tell the truth
udlredlo

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:53:52 PM

Yep, have a look. Cause I haven't found any direct competitors so far, to tell the truth

I will get back with my thoughts, but so far sounds very attractive for sure
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:53:54 PM

Basically, the only one I am following these days is Verasity. Because guys are not only coming with incredible and truly impressive results, but also having many real users behind. For example, they are top token on Binance DEX with highest trading volume, they are at Tier 1 leading exchanges listing, setting new standards and new records every day

Definitely sounds very impressive. But what are latest results you are talking about? I mean probably there is an example or so you can come up with? Would be interested to hear
I can't say anything about the proposed project.I fully believe in the NOIA project.The company will probably never make its users see red.in General, the entire market is now seeing green.Therefore, there is no time to lose heart.
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:40:01 PM

The prices of altcoins are not growing due to the market situation.Market have been poor for a very long time if I can remember it dated back mid 2018 when situation began to become terrible and many investors start to pull out of crypto-currency.Many factors lead to this bear market but the issue of scam is one of the major factors.Hope market becomes good again so that we will see increase in value of many altcoins.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:47:07 PM

Altcoins were always behind, a specially after a huge dump - they stopped growing. I think that is because people stopped to believe in altcoins and they thought that it would be better to store their belongings in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:50:17 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 12:05:55 AM by flagpara

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
If you see most of the is bleeding day by day why would you trust altcoins. Some new coin continuously bleeding and bleeding then fade. As most of token on ERC-20 base, so after Ethereum 2.0 altcoins season could come this year. Full altcoins season will come when Bitcoin halving effect will work.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:27:18 PM

Altcoins were always behind, a specially after a huge dump - they stopped growing. I think that is because people stopped to believe in altcoins and they thought that it would be better to store their belongings in bitcoin.
They are not yet stopping to believe in altcoin. Just take a look at the market and how altcoin was growing even greater than the major coin. It must caused by bitcoin but people are not yet leaving the altcoin dude.
This fact is still happening in the market.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
lonte77

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:12:42 AM

there are too many fake, failed and abandoned projects. that will make some altcoins turn into a scam coins.
some trader and investor don't trust some altcoins anymore. so, most of them are buying BTC and no altcoins season for now.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:56:33 AM

I think for this year to be the year of growth of crypto, at this time it might not be seen as significant yet, but optimism might be that in the middle of this year it will be a big growth.

Plus that now partly switches to crypto because crypto is not affected by global money.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:47:31 AM

Some of those coins are haven't grown because they aren't fully developing yet. some certain Altcoin can be a life-changing investment if you buy it at its lowest price it gets its momentum in the market. it is only possible with its dedicated team that won't get tired with their non-stop updates. the example of this certain Altcoin is the BNB coin of the Binance exchange.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
thottum

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:19:17 PM

Some of those coins are haven't grown because they aren't fully developing yet. some certain Altcoin can be a life-changing investment if you buy it at its lowest price it gets its momentum in the market. it is only possible with its dedicated team that won't get tired with their non-stop updates. the example of this certain Altcoin is the BNB coin of the Binance exchange.

There is no fundamental analysis for crypto but there is one exception for this which is BNB yes it is the utility coin and at the same time deflationary coin as well. Every component of the Binance ecosystem contributed to the higher profitability thereby increased coin burns which makes it more valuable. And most of them started to move from Alts to BTC because of the BTC halving for the past few months once the BTC reaches a saturation point the money will flow again from BTC to Alts
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:14:35 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.

Data from where? ... crypto as a whole whether bitcoin, and other altcoins are still the talk of people around the world, even in our country began to explore profitable businesses for some people who know him. we can see from the search system almost all over the world every day that many begin to learn to understand crypto.
wellay

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:52:46 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:29:30 PM by wellay

Good evening. And do you believe it to be simple to choose advanced hard wallet these days? Cause as far as I see, the market is overcrowded with abstract solutions, so it is not very simple to find truly worthwhile one
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:53:47 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:29:51 PM by juegav

Good evening. And do you believe it to be simple to choose advanced hard wallet these days? Cause as far as I see, the market is overcrowded with abstract solutions, so it is not very simple to find truly worthwhile one

I absolutely agree with you. I would say that the point that makes sense is the practical value and results by the time you conduct own research. Anyway, I cannot say that I am aware of many advanced ones
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:59:12 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:30:09 PM by wellay

I absolutely agree with you. I would say that the point that makes sense is the practical value and results by the time you conduct own research. Anyway, I cannot say that I am aware of many advanced ones

I tried to find advanced ones myself and I couldn't find a unique solution that would impress me. And this is why I am asking for the advice here
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:00:43 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:30:30 PM by juegav

I tried to find advanced ones myself and I couldn't find a unique solution that would impress me. And this is why I am asking for the advice here

If you are interested in my opinion, the most advanced solution these days from my point of view is GetHashWallet. Basically, guys are setting entirely new standards and building a truly advanced product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: