Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Dragon Bitcoin Lottery & Games  (Read 196 times)
risingdragon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:49:34 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 08:46:15 PM by risingdragon

New Bitcoin Lottery site https://cryptodragon.site Huge bonuses for early sign ups!

We run daily Bitcoin Lotteries & Raffles.

Current Lottery Jackpot is 0.013 BTC, grows progressively by 0.001 BTC every day.

Raffle prize pool grows with tickets bought, 1st prize - 80% of pool, 2nd prize - 12% of pool, 3rd prize - 6% of pool.

Referral reward - 0.00001 BTC

We will be running a contest starting December 2019 and will run until March 31 2020 where users can earn our Dragon Credits daily.
The user with the most Dragon Credits collected will receive a prize of 0.07 BTC

We also have Bitcoin scratch cards & have a wheel of fortune & classic Bitcoin dice game coming soon.

In the future I hope to add a few multiplayer Bitcoin games which is what I initially intended with this site.

We are now open for sign ups but official Launch day is 1st January 2020.

https://cryptodragon.site

Your support for this project is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!
Crypto Dragon Admin

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:25:57 AM

The first time I hear about cryptodragon. The site and personal dashboard looks a little unfinished. Where can I find a referral link?

risingdragon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 08:44:23 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 09:39:51 PM by risingdragon

Hi BITpashaCOIN The site has only been active for about 3 weeks now, still in the process of adding a few more games & updates ect. You can find your referral url by clicking the "Account" link in the menu.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:59:33 PM

Is there any way to verify or look into the authenticity of your lottery for being fair with your potential customers? I've just visited your site and it seems that I've got an account automatically.

But why is it that the other altcoins doesn't have a 'deposit' option?

risingdragon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 12:11:04 AM

Is there any way to verify or look into the authenticity of your lottery for being fair with your potential customers? I've just visited your site and it seems that I've got an account automatically.

But why is it that the other altcoins doesn't have a 'deposit' option?

Hi, thank you so much for your interest. All winning lottery numbers as well as raffle winners are picked randomly by the server, I will look into adding an authentication system. We will have deposit addresses and games added for all coins by 31 December 2019.

bentoel

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:34:53 PM

I try play scratch card Fireworks in site saying  "win up to 0.00005 BTC " but, this site not finised, I got WIN twitch but balance not increased, just lessen my balance 0.00000100 / play .it looks like the system isn't working properly.
risingdragon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

I try play scratch card Fireworks in site saying  "win up to 0.00005 BTC " but, this site not finised, I got WIN twitch but balance not increased, just lessen my balance 0.00000100 / play .it looks like the system isn't working properly.

Working on real-time balance updates. Correct balance will be visible when you refresh the page, there is no problem with winning payouts, all wins will be credited.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:46:23 PM

Working on real-time balance updates. Correct balance will be visible when you refresh the page, there is no problem with winning payouts, all wins will be credited.
Perhaps you rushed with the announcement of the project...  or want to test it on the participants of the forum? lol

risingdragon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 01:19:07 AM

Perhaps you rushed with the announcement of the project...  or want to test it on the participants of the forum? lol

All criticisms are welcome. The site is just a project of mine, all prizes are legit, check your history. but if you don't like the site, that is fine also, thank you for your trying it out.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

All criticisms are welcome. The site is just a project of mine, all prizes are legit, check your history. but if you don't like the site, that is fine also, thank you for your trying it out.
It's okay bro, I didn't mean to hurt you. A lot of new projects appear on the forum every day and most of them try to fool you, so you are skeptical about everything new.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: