Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the future of Altcoin  (Read 1055 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:35:29 AM

Here are many altcoins in the market for useful investment purpose in future, how much your total investment for investing in crypto market? If you have little amount then you should buy small amount altcoin I suggest XLM, XRP, ADA and if you have little more amount for investment, then you should buy ETH and BTC for hold in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:01:58 PM

There are not that many altcoins that could really rival the top anymore, the new ones are never really that big so in the end they end up with either slowly dying or having a small tiny life in crypto space that doesn't become any bigger but doesn't get any smaller neither, only grows according to general market.

So, I feel like there is a small hope for future of altcoins in general, it is not the 100000% profits of back in the day, nobody will invest pennies into a coin and make thousands of dollars in return anymore (maybe they will but I don't see it happening any time soon) but there is still a chance people could still invest into a coin and make 2x which will be stuck and won't ever turn into 10x and just help it survive and not die instead of help it grow big.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:11:10 PM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.

if you want to buy coins for the future choose a coin that has a large capitalist and has a rank of 1-10 marketcap because it is a coin that has the potential for the future
that's a good answer but to generalize those coins are sitting below top 10 coinmarketcap is not a good idea. Remember he must take the product as the main thing that can give the result whether that coin is worth to invest or not.
The advantage of the top coin is on its liquidity and demand.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

The future of the altcoins depend on their team. If their team are working hard to reach all their goals then their future will be bright. You cannot generalize the future of altcoin based on few, they have different uses and team behind it. Therefore, as long as their team is keep doing a good job then the future will be bright.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

Regulation will help altcoin to increase and with regulation fake Altcoins will be weeded out and market for altcoins will turn and bounce back normal

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.
Asking for investment advice should be done more specifically and carefully, because we do not know what the exact circumstances. Also, be careful about fraud cases, you must understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and the coins or tokens that you will invest in, don't just be influenced by other people's opinions. DWYOR.
If you are confused, choose altcoin at the top, such as ETH, BNB, XRP, XLM, which are affordable.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:54:31 PM

Regulation will help altcoin to increase and with regulation fake Altcoins will be weeded out and market for altcoins will turn and bounce back normal

Regulation alone won't do any wonders. Altcoins will survive if and only if they can have some real life usage. Right now, less than 1% of all the circulating altcoins have any practical usage. If they can't be useful in real life, then they will obviously die out very soon. There can be a few exceptions such as the DOGECOIN, but such coins will be few and far between.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:14:23 PM

Well it seems the future of cryptocurrency will have a very harsh time to survive in the market in the future since altcoins are strugling to exist in the bear market, however, it still have hope for altcoins as long as Bitcoin keep rising strong and steady in the future because BTC and altcoins will accompany with each other and support to rise or dump together.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

there many altcoins in list. I think this news will be more. Okex erases some. Some of the Altcoins will be removed from this market. A Blockchain economy will be rebuilt. Robust jobs will survive. Bitcoin is still the most popular Smiley Bitcoin can be preferred for the first investment.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:34:42 PM

I'm sorry this is not the best place to ask for financial advise.
No, it isn't and this is a very tired topic that pops up multiple times a month at least.

The altcoin market right now looks pretty bleak, but I have a feeling that it'll pick up as soon as bitcoin does likewise, and I'm anticipating that will happen sometime next year (hopefully).  I do have a concern about how many coins are on the market, tho.  There is only so much money that investors put into the altcoin market as a whole, and that means that only the best coins are going to experience any sort of comeback.  The problem as an investor is that I have no idea which those are going to be.  I'm sure Eth is one of them, but the rest are a big question mark in my mind.

And the majority of them are going to end up dead within a couple of years at most.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

there is no future for altcoins. Banks are investing huge amount of money on Bear market to deter people from investing. IN fact, and this is absolutely undeniable, big supports are becoming huge resistances. The market is going down. It's been going down two years no, and it will eventually go to 0.

This is the worst and biggest scamm market human kind has ever seen. This game makes maddoff seem like a silly guy. This market is doomed. I don't care if you invest or you leave. I solved all my positions on this, so i have no interest in this market anymore.

You have one "back door" right? if you continue believing in this market, bears will make you another one for free with your own money.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
mintme.com
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 18

Create your coin for FREE ★mintme.com★

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 08:03:04 PM

I think nobody can guarantee you any gains and if someone does, he is cheating you... so this question makes no sense - there is no right answer

it's like asking which color is the best.

▪◾◼?        MINTME.COM       ?◼◾▪  
  Create your own coin for FREE [ Sign Up ] [ Trading ] [ News ] ? Monetize Yourself! 
 [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Discord ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Facebook ] 
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

Certain coins are sure to go up its however going to take time despite the halving that we are trying to hype. Although we could see prices rise up to 5%, in the next few days it could also drop to -5% as well. This is hard times to make money when the market doesn't provide significant spikes for you to trade. But holding tokens can be easier for a long time holder, you can just pick to the top ones like ETH, BNB, and EOS you are already in the good path but needs waiting time.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:49:26 PM

All altcoins in the top ranks have a pretty big chance if the market gets back up, we all know that the last few months have all experienced a decline, so when there is a large pump it can be sure there will be a high bounce. I recommend ETH, BNB, and XLM. That's one of my favorite altcoins, if asked why? I don't know, I just like it, the progress is good.

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:27:56 AM

In my opinion, the best altcoin to invest is in ethereum. I have a conviction that the value of ethereum would increase substantially towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year. This is just my personal opinion and not an investment advice. You may also need to do your own research before making a decision.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:46:28 AM

I do not recommend any persons to buy altcoins at this moment when the market is going dipper and dipper. I even do not believe that altcoins would do any progress in the nearest future. But I like bitcoin and I believe the future of bitcoin is very bright. Bitcoin will never disappear and it will yield good profits in the future.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 03:13:31 AM

you can immediately check here https://coinmarketcap.com/ and make your choice which one is the right or suitable coin for you to invest in the future. maybe some people here recommend Ethereum and that is a good Altcoin and the right choice. in my opinion buying a coin with a top rank in coinmarketcap might be able to avoid the risk of large losses.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:20:14 AM

You can chose any coin you want but analyze first, asking will not solve your problem because people has different answer. Simple way is use MACD indicator to get prediction where market will go. Set your stop loss and take profit area and execute your strategy. Pray, stay clam and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:55:14 AM

if you really want to buy altcoin and hold it for the next few years, choose a very active Binance coin making program that can make binary coins rise several times in the next few years.
what I like now is that binacy has recently made fiat in several countries such as Indonesia and then India. I think binance will dominate the world in the crypto market.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:56:25 AM

You can chose any coin you want but analyze first, asking will not solve your problem because people has different answer. Simple way is use MACD indicator to get prediction where market will go. Set your stop loss and take profit area and execute your strategy. Pray, stay clam and good luck to you.
very few people are now able to use any indicators for trading. they simply blindly place orders and then lose their money. at least they could buy subscriptions to paid channels of crypto traders

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: