Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Altcoins getting Boycotted?  (Read 3716 times)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:22:13 PM

it is just people are squeezing the altcoins to extract the bitcoin to store them for the may when the block halving occur in hope the get high returns. we shall wait for the may and after that alt coins should show some positive movements

Plinteng

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:43:11 PM

surely anyone will also answer that bitcoin is a profitable investment in this industry, because bitcoin is one of the TOP coins and always dominates the crypto market. even I personally believe that bitcoin will never reach its lowest price again, now bitcoin is recovering from bleeding and bitcoin prices are slowly increasing.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:04:42 PM

This year will be the year for altcoins, reading charts news few days ago i noticed that altcoin dominance is increasing, that happened very long time ago, but make sure your priority lies on bitcoin, it has better assurance than many altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 09:43:31 PM

That's one premise that everyone is looking for in 2020. Is that the altcoin market will finally rebounded and be on a bull run or at least improved the price from its last ATH.

This year will be the year for altcoins, reading charts news few days ago i noticed that altcoin dominance is increasing, that happened very long time ago, but make sure your priority lies on bitcoin, it has better assurance than many altcoins

Bitcoin though is still the dominant coin, it is pretty obvious that everything is evolving, but bitcoin remain consistent. So with that said, I don't see any altcoins being boycotted, but perhaps people are now on bitcoin because of the upcoming halvening event in which everyone expects to make a lot of money in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:40:23 PM

People are just less willing to invest into cryptocurrencies as a whole due to current market conditions, let alone altcoins which are generally more risky than investing in a larger coin like Bitcoin. That's certainly contributing to Bitcoin's rising dominance as money's starting to flow out of alts and back into Bitcoin again. Just seems like there's been less interest from buyers in altcoins over the last few months in general as well, considering BTC dominance was rising even before its USD price started shooting up towards $13k.
Yes, that is what it is. There are very few newcomers asking where to invest their 500-1000-10000 (there are almost none) The rest who went to ICOs or bought coins and tokens at high prices dreaming of becoming successful traders became long-term investors

Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:54:55 PM

I don't think altcoins are being boycotted per se, people are only being careful with their investment, investing in the less volatile which is bitcoin.   From last year's high, many coins have lost more than 50% but BTC has only lost about 30% and looks more likely to reach that high than most of other coins.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:08:03 AM

Bitcoin dominance is above 65% which is something unusual since Altcoins started getting more interest from investors. It also seems that this percentage is increasing steadily for quite some time now. This is not surprising since Bitcoin was the most profitable coin in 2019 and people don't take the risk investing in altcoins anymore,they realized that Bitcoin is less risky as the price almost always eventually recover afterwards when it comes to BTC.

So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?

I think the problem is not boycotted but because of investor interest in preferring Bitcoin as the safest investment in the cryptocurrency market. Amid fears of cryptocurrency conditions, investors will prefer to hold Bitcoin because of liquidity and investor confidence. Bitcoin dominance will start to decline when investor confidence in cryptocurrency begins to recover and it seems like this moment has begun to come
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

I wouldn't say altcoins are being boycotted rather people are becoming wise and concerned about where they put their funds etc. Most don't hold altcoins again especially the new ones because their future is uncertain. Secondly, altcoins are not being boycotted because altcoins like ETH, BNB etc are getting the neccessary attention since it is clear there is something to gain in the future. Lastly, holding BTC has proven to be the best, thus people are looking at what serves their best interest therefore holding BTC in large part while altcoins takes the lesser; so either way, altcoins are still being invested in and held.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:09:04 PM

Altcoins were boycotted? I don't think so, the bitcoin dominance in the market was due to its rising price of BTC against the USD, and besides, the BTC as the pioneering cryptocurrency in the industry has a huge community of supporters and investors thats why I'm not wondering why the market was dominated by Bitcoin today.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:19:07 PM

Altcoin season is already knocking our doors, guys, the Winter is nearly finished now  Wink
Don't be greedy, trying to catch all the high and low levels - keep you head sober and work with this instrument like an investor Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:27:19 PM

nope not true. people loves altcoins too not just a regular altcoin but they even pick the riskier tokens . can you imagine ?  people are now getting bolder or braver than before  . they go out from thier shell to try something that is new  . also  it comes to your mouth that altcoins are being loved by  investors but why will you think  that they are being boycoted ?  its not unusual to see btc having a good percent of dominance  . that is already happening before just so you know and expect the number are still growing the longer the years have passed
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:21:53 AM

Bitcoin dominance is above 65% which is something unusual since Altcoins started getting more interest from investors. It also seems that this percentage is increasing steadily for quite some time now. This is not surprising since Bitcoin was the most profitable coin in 2019 and people don't take the risk investing in altcoins anymore,they realized that Bitcoin is less risky as the price almost always eventually recover afterwards when it comes to BTC.

So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?

It's not true, they aren't getting sidelined or boycotted. Yes Bitcoin dominance is what it is because it tends to offer more than altcoins but doesn't mean altcoins aren't worth it. If people aren't seeing altcoins as worth their investment most major altcoins will suffer it terribly but it's not rather only altcoins which are seen as not bringing anything good are the ones being boycotted. The problem is, most developers care less for their projects and thus it suffers  while those who cares more keeps attracting investors. So in all ramifications, good altcoins are still invested in while the others are packing up.

jonatha28

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:08:06 PM

imo bitcoin dominance falling when whole crypto theme lacks interest from media.
This way more people who are inside crypto-field already can understand that investing in bitcoin is not the only option.

But when media is talking about crypto 24/7 (mostly about bitcoin) -  a lot of newcomers are gaining interest and investing, again, mostly in bitcoin.
So the dominance growths
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:17:12 PM

Altcoin season is already knocking our doors, guys, the Winter is nearly finished now  Wink
Don't be greedy, trying to catch all the high and low levels - keep you head sober and work with this instrument like an investor Smiley
This is what should thinking when we spent money to altcoin, there is no guarantee to stay for a long time or to stay for short term. I'm still confuse when I had some altcoins in my wallet, in one side I should sell the altcoin when I got profited but my lusty was managed to the wrong way until I hold them, but honestly I was wrong. In another side, when I sold the altcoin which I have profited but in the facf the altcoin price was going up again and made me regereted why I was sold it. These thing were happened for several times even though it is happening again right now.
Wildwest

Activity: 1774
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:37:13 PM

Indeed there are some altcoins we can not use to invest because it can not dominate bitcoins so many investors now choose to invest in Bitcoins because the price can still go up even though when the time can not predict and If you want to invest in an altcoin then choose an altcoin that is at the top 10 point Coinmarketcap and the altcoin can already dominate bitcoins as it is happening today.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 01:14:54 PM

of course, in my opinion in 2020 this will be the top market of Altc. after seeing the developments and fluctuations in BTC prices in 2019, I think investors have realized that no matter how small the price of the Altc has the potential to continue to be developed. in my opinion the greatest potential for 2020 will be owned by ethereum with the POS system which will soon be released together with ethereum 2.0.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:30:47 PM

of course, in my opinion in 2020 this will be the top market of Altc. after seeing the developments and fluctuations in BTC prices in 2019, I think investors have realized that no matter how small the price of the Altc has the potential to continue to be developed. in my opinion the greatest potential for 2020 will be owned by ethereum with the POS system which will soon be released together with ethereum 2.0.
I am not sure what will happen next to the Ethereum 2.0 may not be able to make this coin rise because POS is something that this project had intended. In my opinion, the price of Ethereum will depend heavily on the increase of Bitcoin and certainly the current market is very risky if you choose to invest in this time. However, if you hold 3 to 4 years, you can make a big profit.

Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:33:53 PM

Indeed there are some altcoins we can not use to invest because it can not dominate bitcoins so many investors now choose to invest in Bitcoins because the price can still go up even though when the time can not predict and If you want to invest in an altcoin then choose an altcoin that is at the top 10 point Coinmarketcap and the altcoin can already dominate bitcoins as it is happening today.
In my opinion should only choose the coins in top 10 CMC because these are very popular options and investment trends this year are increasing very high in recent months. I think the market has gone through a lot of hard times in the past and this is the best time for you to consider investing now. Of course, the altcoin season will soon return and you can fully count on this market this year.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 02:00:41 PM

I think not really Altcoins are being boycotted giving way for Bitcoin's dominance. It is just that due to the recent events which brings ups issues that involves projects where most Altcoins came from that are said to be failure or scam that is why people are getting afraid to get into investing with Altcoins for quite some time right now which brings Bitcoin's dominance for the reason that people do think that to avoid taking risk of investing into some sort of Altcoins that can be found in the market, they will just get into investing into Bitcoin which is already proven and tested to be secured, legible and risky for investment unlike on the part of the Altcoins. It is because to the people's choice and demand on choosing their preferred cryptocurrency that brings a certain coin to the top and not because it is being boycotted by some other coin. Maybe it's just that people are still wondering to think of investing on Altcoins that's why Bitcoin dominance continuously goes on.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 06:55:30 PM

I think it's natural because bitcoin is the main coin and a coin that rarely encounters scam cases in bitcoin. Besides that bitcoin has gained good trust and appreciation for the wider community. Therefore it is natural that bitcoin dominates over altcoin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: