Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good advice for every traders.  (Read 3597 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:20:23 PM

Being an individual trader first you need to have Passion, Self-discipline, determination, and Patience also you must
know how to use TIMING in the actual trading too. These all will definitely give you a good guideline behavior as an individual
crypto trader.

These are basic things we need to follow when we are into trading, in crypto timing is very important because you need to place the buy order at the time for making profits, even though you face loose, you should manage them to recover your losses without afraid about the market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

Before you trade, you need to be careful about how much profit you make and how much you lose. Best of all, if you spend most of your time learning how to trade then we are often frustrated by the loss of the trade, so we need to be careful and try to make as few mistakes as possible. Since we are in a new situation and everyone is trying to make more profit we can say that we will get away from this idea.
In my opinion, there should be specific investment strategy and it is necessary to research carefully before starting to trade. Another thing is to have good psychological preparation when investing because if you are not in a good state, it is very easy to panic when the market fluctuates. I am very careful when trading and always set a stop loss level because there is no certainty when you invest in this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:43:58 PM

The advice from the Rockerfellers is also good: "Nobody ever got poor from taking profits".

The trouble some traders have is they get too greedy.

How many people held on when bitcoin was at $20,000, thinking it would go to $30,000? They'd have been better off selling, then waiting for the inevitable crach (inevitable because the move upwards had been too fast to be sustainable) and then buying back a lot more bitcoin when the price dropped.
Never hearinga ny advice from the other because they can make mistake what have you said above when bitcoin have good price $20,000 many expert give opinion bitcoin will to the moon and reach above $30,000. But in fact bitcoin going down and many people lost much money and have cry.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:12:38 PM

Usually, we are trading with market, and we have our own trading logic. But , after you are trading for a long time , you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you.

You may have a good trading logic , and you always earning money from the market , but you are still afraid of lossing, am i right?

Every trader should believe in his own trading logic just like a belief, you can't move it. Lossing are not terrible and you should like it.

So i have some advices:

1. make sure you are believe in your trading logic
2. record the reason when you open trade
3. take profit and stop loss strictly
4. back to the records when you close trade, and think why you are earning or lossing
5. according to the records , if you find something wrong with your trading logic, fix it
6. add your trade into a trade journal (advice from @GreatArkansas)
7. do the things 1-6 above again

Does any trader record the reason of opening trade? And how do you guys practice it? Let's talk about it.

I don't see any wrong with what you said, those are almost right and true.
Probably, the only thing I could say is as a trader individuals let us have a characteristic of having a
patience, setting target, self-discipline and Passion, just like that only. Good luck!
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:33:31 AM

Thanks for your advices for trades. I personally still newbi for trade . I have learned about trade from my experience that sometimes we will face the loss when trade. It is no problem while the profits is still more than losses.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:54:34 PM

All that I will advice is to work with proper plan and method. If we do that then we will gain well and consistently. I work with FreshForex broker, as they are awesome with low spreads, high leverage and also 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so I just love it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:06:59 AM

Never hearinga ny advice from the other because they can make mistake what have you said above when bitcoin have good price $20,000 many expert give opinion bitcoin will to the moon and reach above $30,000. But in fact bitcoin going down and many people lost much money and have cry.

As long as you can stand you're ground, that is fine.

That is obvious that you don't need any advice if you can do things yourself but this is a speculative market, no one knows everything with certainity that a certain coin will be having a good movement that is why we usually based on what is happening that can affect it and the indicators on the price chart. No one knows what will happen and losing because of that is inevitable.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:30:47 PM

From me, I personally trade for low interest. Max 10% is okay for me. If anyone tries to earn huge money at a time, he can lose his capital too. So trade for low interest. Hopefully after all, you will be able to generate good profit.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:24:06 AM

From me, I personally trade for low interest. Max 10% is okay for me. If anyone tries to earn huge money at a time, he can lose his capital too. So trade for low interest. Hopefully after all, you will be able to generate good profit.
Your strategy is good and it is good for all new small traders to know this. In fact, i don't have a list of the lowest and highest profits in trade because I'm happy with the profits i make every day. There are many new traders who fall short in meeting the more tempting targets. I think they need to be more vigilant and refrain from losing capital.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:24:59 PM

Your strategy is good and it is good for all new small traders to know this. In fact, i don't have a list of the lowest and highest profits in trade because I'm happy with the profits i make every day. There are many new traders who fall short in meeting the more tempting targets. I think they need to be more vigilant and refrain from losing capital.
When you dream better, you are greedy.
When you sell it, you are weak hands.

In my opinion, it is better also if we can maximize our profits but not to the fact that we dream that it will goes 1000X, it is really a joke. Unless you are a long positional trader. Let us be honest, we tempt to sell it on higher price because there is a profit that we will get. That is how market becomes hard to predict because we don`t know if it is the limit or it will continuously move. But my advise, taking 10% target consistently than dreaming to be a millionaire in a day.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:48:47 PM

As long as you can stand you're ground, that is fine.

That is obvious that you don't need any advice if you can do things yourself but this is a speculative market, no one knows everything with certainty that a certain coin will be having a good movement that is why we usually based on what is happening that can affect it and the indicators on the price chart. No one knows what will happen and losing because of that is inevitable.

Precisely. No one knows how the market will behave after some time, because in

a single second or minute changes can take place.

You have to make your position according to how you plan and never to relied with someone,

it's much better to find your own strategy as it will build a much better future for your trading investment.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:32:06 AM

In my opinion, it is better also if we can maximize our profits but not to the fact that we dream that it will goes 1000X, it is really a joke. Unless you are a long positional trader. Let us be honest, we tempt to sell it on higher price because there is a profit that we will get. That is how market becomes hard to predict because we don`t know if it is the limit or it will continuously move. But my advise, taking 10% target consistently than dreaming to be a millionaire in a day.
One of the reasons why many traders fail is because they cannot manage their expectations very well. There are many traders who keep getting rich quickly where they keep expecting that they will have a massive profit like 100x or more. When we do trading, it requires a good planning and wise strategies. You cannot just enter a trade without putting stop loss and target profit. Imagine if you do not have this kind of plan, how you are going to win and make in the market? Majority of people losing in trading because of lack of planning and they do not give care about risk management.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:44:22 AM

It is not that bad to be optimistic.

Despite that, you should be able to take what the movements and not be carried by emotions because what you dream may or may not happen, the price changes? That is the reality. Dreaming better is good but you should know that it will not always be marsmallows and rainbows, life hits hard and if people want to dream higher, they should be strong because they are the ones that will fall harder.
Ecito

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:40:44 AM

we must have a logic for each market so that we know and how we mine the right and right way to get a big profit. because if we don't know the market price we will be a big loss too.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:40:23 PM

Loss is another side of trading. If you have no much courage to handle it then may be trade is not for you. Two things i like about OP's points, one using stop loss and another the cause of earning and losing. Probably we all know about benefit of stop loss. But we don't take lightly about the cause of earning and losing. If we take that point properly it might give us more experience and help to begin a good trader in future.

iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:38:52 AM

I believe in invest what you're ready to loss and affordable to loss..because trading is unpredictable... you need to analyze it carefully and you have to be ready for taking any risk... I envy those people who have skills of analyzing trading and have these mathemathics and probability skills..maybe because they have passion in what theyre doing.. and again they're willing to take the risk of might they loss or win..

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 10:13:59 AM

I believe in invest what you're ready to loss and affordable to loss..because trading is unpredictable... you need to analyze it carefully and you have to be ready for taking any risk... I envy those people who have skills of analyzing trading and have these mathemathics and probability skills..maybe because they have passion in what theyre doing.. and again they're willing to take the risk of might they loss or win..
In general, anyone who has at least minimal knowledge and skills can take a risk. If you have problems with this, then I would advise you resources for practical exercises, with real market indicators. At the same time, you do not deposit your real funds, and the resource itself provides you with funds for trading. Such simulators allow you to get the required starting experience and skills.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 04:01:12 PM

In general, anyone who has at least minimal knowledge and skills can take a risk. If you have problems with this, then I would advise you resources for practical exercises, with real market indicators. At the same time, you do not deposit your real funds, and the resource itself provides you with funds for trading. Such simulators allow you to get the required starting experience and skills.

Little knowledge is not enough because the cannot understand the market situation of the Bitcoin, firstly, they need to familiar about the fund management and this will surely help them to manage when the market is dropping, many people failed to balance their portfolio because they will not manage their fund management on the right time.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:47:56 PM

While not perfect you could use paper trading as a good way to know if you can be a good trader and not put your money at risk, if you can trade and be successful when you paper trade then you have a chance when you try to make money in the markets but if you cannot paper trade successfully then forget about it since trading with real money is many times harder, anyone that cannot rise their capital while paper trading will have no chance at all in the live markets.

Everything is correct. However, the “Forget it” advice may be too hasty. Everything will depend on your perseverance and inquisitiveness. Anyone can learn to trade at any age. It all depends on how much effort he puts into it.
You can trade on paper for a year, and come to a certain skill, even have very weak initial skills. The more you train, the more abilities you will acquire. Especially in those moments when you stop believing in yourself and you want to quit.

GhadaAlrubaie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:16:41 PM

First of all, every trader should believe in his own trading logic. Lossing is not terrible but it needs a lot of patience!!

Here is some advice: 1. Believe in your trading logic./ 2. Record the reason when you open trade./ 3. Take profit and stop loss strictly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: