Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altseason soon or not ?  (Read 534 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 05:57:44 PM

I personally think Altseason is starting soon. We have been in a bear marker for such a long time and Alt season is lurking.
BTC dominance is trapped in a descending triangle for a long time now. Testing the support and resistance trendlines multiple times.
I hope so. Although there are no good signs because the price of BTC has not changed much and the trend is still stagnant. As before, altcoin prices will rise significantly and simultaneously if BTC experiences a large pump. There is a lot of speculation that the halving moment will be a turning point. Moreover, bitcoin is fundamentally rising in popularity, such as the presence of Fidelity Digital Asset, Lightning Network, Bakkt and many more. If Fomo happens, it looks like it will be stronger than before.
We all expect the best.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 06:01:29 PM

Once I got stash of altcoins I wanna hold, I would sure believe its the start of atlcoin season but while I'm yet gathering some BTC to buy more of it, I might ask the whales not to start the atlcoins season yet. Whales by the way doesn't really give more importance to altcoins, they are more of BTC since its the best they could have. Maybe we all have to get more of BTC first before altcoins.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:26:18 PM

Hi there,

I personally think Altseason is starting soon. We have been in a bear marker for such a long time and Alt season is lurking.

BTC dominance is trapped in a descending triangle for a long time now. Testing the support and resistance trendlines multiple times.

I don’t even know if it’s possible to talk about the season of altcoins right now, since the market is now very manipulative and the daily news and market movements are very ambiguous. Unfortunately, we cannot know the plans of major players, but we can only guess, but making assumptions on guesses is definitely not worth it. Remember, large players always do so to confuse ordinary investors and traders, especially when the latter start wondering about the altseason and flying to the moon on the thicket.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:04:35 PM

Once I got stash of altcoins I wanna hold, I would sure believe its the start of atlcoin season but while I'm yet gathering some BTC to buy more of it, I might ask the whales not to start the atlcoins season yet. Whales by the way doesn't really give more importance to altcoins, they are more of BTC since its the best they could have. Maybe we all have to get more of BTC first before altcoins.

You mean stash token???
I saw that project's bounty thread once but the project value is very low and you will not be able to make profit out of it.
Altcoins season is no more that's what I can say if you ask me about it.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:23:58 PM

I kind of disagree.
We 'won't' be seeing an increase in the price of altcoins or any cryptocurrencies in the coming year.
Next year 'would' be the year of Bitcoin, as there might be a price increase by then, a little changes might happen to the price of altcoins.
Though, I am not saying that altcoins prices are highly determined by the price of Bitcoin but it tends to spark it, especially now the prices have been down for sometime.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:19:05 PM

In my opinion, we should be considering every particular solution, but not just all alts at once. What is important - the prospects of each solutions we follow. Talking about you, are there many great and advanced solutions in general in mind?
govorrue

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:20:47 PM

In my opinion, we should be considering every particular solution, but not just all alts at once. What is important - the prospects of each solutions we follow. Talking about you, are there many great and advanced solutions in general in mind?

To be honest, I absolutely share your thoughts. Cause talking about me, I always pay much attention to practical value and mass adoption among with innovations. That's why I am only having 2 truly advanced solutions to follow
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:20:52 PM

Hi there,

If we look at the situation optimistically, the nature of the crypto world is very different, so anything may be happen at any time. This long standing recession should end. But when we think as a pessimist, we need to look at the old days. The good times for the altcoins have been very short this year and there is a possibility that the same outcome will come for the future. As a realist, I have no idea. lol We should change the name of this market to obscurity. So far, only 4chan anon has been correct, but his prediction began to look like others after October. Do not believe any estimation without seeing with your eyes.
volport

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:22:21 PM

To be honest, I absolutely share your thoughts. Cause talking about me, I always pay much attention to practical value and mass adoption among with innovations. That's why I am only having 2 truly advanced solutions to follow

Agree with you and mass adoption indeed makes much sense. But can you please share what are those? I mean advanced solutions from your own list
govorrue

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:23:58 PM

Agree with you and mass adoption indeed makes much sense. But can you please share what are those? I mean advanced solutions from your own list

To tell the truth, the most advanced these days is StiB - heard of the guys already? They are pretty widely discussed these days and staying for real mass adoption on crypto industry. And what I also like here - the idea itself. In few words, StiB's mission is to bring Cryptos to everyone. They develop innovative applications with smart contracts to provide solutions of trading and lending OTC/P2P plus instant settlements whether is it crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto conversions with ease of use + beautiful UI/UX, fatest speed + highest liquidity and the best security and privacy
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:24:44 PM

Why do people keep looking forward to the altcoin season? I think a healthy market shouldn't have an Altcoin season. Take a look back at Matic's journey, crazy price increases and crazy price drops. The altcoin season will probably be a giant price manipulation.
why not? Altcoins move usually simulatenously, not alone. That's why people keep looking it.
Matic is pure manipulation, but it doesnt have any correlation with altseason, altseason is still the best thing to make most of altcoin get pump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
volport

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:24:59 PM

To tell the truth, the most advanced these days is StiB - heard of the guys already? They are pretty widely discussed these days and staying for real mass adoption on crypto industry. And what I also like here - the idea itself. In few words, StiB's mission is to bring Cryptos to everyone. They develop innovative applications with smart contracts to provide solutions of trading and lending OTC/P2P plus instant settlements whether is it crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto conversions with ease of use + beautiful UI/UX, fatest speed + highest liquidity and the best security and privacy

Hmm, so far definitely sounds advanced and yes, agree with you that sounds pretty global and wide. Will definitely check out more about what the guys are offering and get back with own thoughts, thanks for your recommendation
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

Let's be real for once, there's no altseason, not today, not tomorrow. The highest we could see in an entire crypto boom but don't expect altcoins to reach 100 - 1000% in BTC value.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:25:27 PM

Forget the alt season. What happened in 2017 will not happen again. If you wait for a miracle, you risk being disappointed in crypto. Seize the moment and use the opportunities to earn in this market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:52:37 PM

Let's be real for once, there's no altseason, not today, not tomorrow. The highest we could see in an entire crypto boom but don't expect altcoins to reach 100 - 1000% in BTC value.
Altcoin season will not be this month or earlier this year, we can think that altcoin season will happen in the mid next year  if and only if when bitcoin price will goes up. Let us wait for the halving so that we can see how much it will affect the price of bitcoin together with the price of altcoin. It will soon happen just wait for it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:23:15 PM

Yes, I think that soon the situation will improve. Perhaps such a large growth as last time we will not see, but the improvement of the situation will necessarily be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: