Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019  (Read 1761 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:44:58 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
Most new  projects are scam, Bitcoin and few top altcoins are worth investing on, I will rather buy Bitcoin and top 10 altcoins then hold for several months, if there is any little profit I won't hesitate to pull them out

Yes you have point dude! that's one reason I stop joining on any altcoin bounty and airdrop  you make a hardwork to promote their project butin the end you make a zero pay or thank you as a payment, we can say that the team are too greedy to pay the bounty hunter.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

And better next as suggested join on the bounties help by reputable manager since they can give an impact for the project and higher chances to get paid especially if they escrowed the allocation intended for the hunters.

Although we have followed the prizes handled by the main manager, prize payments are not the managers who did it, the team and the developers will do that and it is their decision that managers only manage after the bounty ends the spreadsheet will be sent to the team for distribution.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
This is not the first time we have encountered such bounties and for the most part, the result has not changed at all for hunters. There are a few institutions that you can complain about, but they do not deal with such small issues. The only thing you can do is to inform the forum members with evidence in the Scam accusation section of this forum. This will make people in the forum aware of it, but do not underestimate this forum, almost most crypto enthusiasts are always active here.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

The list will go on if it will be regarding bounties and airdrop as many projects weren't able to pay since they may already lose upon getting listed or they just simply don't have intention to put budget to pay. If they were able to succeed or gain in their ICO they should atleast pay their hunter even they are not listed yet.
not paying the bounty hunter is bad for the future of the product ,the hunter will not be able to trust the product in the future and the conflict will continue so investors will run away from it

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:36:10 PM

And better next as suggested join on the bounties help by reputable manager since they can give an impact for the project and higher chances to get paid especially if they escrowed the allocation intended for the hunters.

Although we have followed the prizes handled by the main manager, prize payments are not the managers who did it, the team and the developers will do that and it is their decision that managers only manage after the bounty ends the spreadsheet will be sent to the team for distribution.
that's why we have no choice consider about in the ico marketing campaign and the developer is not acting as an escrow at the same time. But sadly, the manager will always get the bad image caused by the garbage developer. Look at some managers who has been getting neg trust

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:45:59 PM

Good information. indeed lately a lot of projects are too high promises, but not kept. I think projects that don't keep promises like that should be removed from the list of projects to be launched. so that investors do not experience losses before investing.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:20:47 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Most new  projects are scam, Bitcoin and few top altcoins are worth investing on, I will rather buy Bitcoin and top 10 altcoins then hold for several months, if there is any little profit I won't hesitate to pull them out
Indeed, it's sad but it is the reality most of them are made to deceive others particularly those people who doesn't have enough knowledge like newbies. Everything is possible when it comes to money and scammers these days are willing to do anything just to get the benefits they wanted. It is the reason why many of us are in doubt on investing in new projects because there is no assurance that it will be worth it and profitable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:45:43 PM

Only have heard of Sero but neither did the bounty nor airdrop. I actually was expecting to see how they didn't follow their road maps and some other major target. When it comes to airdrop and bounty, I don't place premium on pay because it can go either way.

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:18:02 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Most new  projects are scam, Bitcoin and few top altcoins are worth investing on, I will rather buy Bitcoin and top 10 altcoins then hold for several months, if there is any little profit I won't hesitate to pull them out
Indeed, it's sad but it is the reality most of them are made to deceive others particularly those people who doesn't have enough knowledge like newbies. Everything is possible when it comes to money and scammers these days are willing to do anything just to get the benefits they wanted. It is the reason why many of us are in doubt on investing in new projects because there is no assurance that it will be worth it and profitable.
indeed there is no guarantee, but we must learn to analyze in order to secure ourselves from the scam project. if you experience a scam project, of course you will get regrets. With market conditions like now I prefer to invest in the top ranking coins, I think it can reduce the risk

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:57:36 PM

Since crypto market is in bad shape many new projects will make that as an excuse to do as they see fit with bounty hunter's reward, only very few projects keep their promise even when they never met their softcap
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Nestree become failed project? I joined their bounty campaign project manage and look very good ICOs investing but I don't know nestree become failed investing ICOs, I can't sure with big team and experience owner can make Nestree become failed, maybe with effect by bitcoin and altcoin have lower price make many investors not interested for investing with ICOs project.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:10:38 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Cases like that are common nowadays. Many projects cannot keep their promises well to bounty hunters. There are reasons they use, fear of dump prices, and various other things that make drama, allocations cut, distribution delayed, tokens locked, etc. That's the risk we have to face when we are. So to overcome that, choose a bounty campaign that is truly quality, if possible, that already exists in the market, and has a pretty good strength in the market.
Want me to add more lists? there are Ambit, Buddy, Cryptassists, Datablockchain, etc. Cheesy
There's not much we can do, it's a kind of natural selection, only really strong projects that can survive and exist in cryptocurrency with high market challenges.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

indeed there is no guarantee, but we must learn to analyze in order to secure ourselves from the scam project. if you experience a scam project, of course you will get regrets. With market conditions like now I prefer to invest in the top ranking coins, I think it can reduce the risk

indeed, that's what many investors now do. many are skeptical about new projects. and most turn to top market coin trading. but I like coins from new projects that look like they're developing. I began to see BCNX coins with their new exchange. Their development looks serious, and I still don't believe all new projects this year are failures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

If you are talking about only bounty hunters then you need to make a complain on the manager running as they should be held responsible if there was no payment at all. Also the subject of the topi is a little misleading as we can find more projects which never fulfilled their promises regarding their roadmap.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:25:34 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters

I completely agreed to it. In current market situation bounty hunters are being ignored by many projects and those paying are paying very less amount.Let the market condition improve and money inflow increase, every project will need a massive marketing campaigns to raise funds to develop something new to complete the market, that time these projects will need bounty hunters to run part of their marketing campaigns. Wait for the right time to teach lessons to such projects which ignore bounty hunters at the end.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:29:29 PM

I was expecting to read about project development when I read the title and not a bounty related concern.

Anyway, the best thing for you to do is make your case in the Reputation or Scam accusation board. Do you have enough proof that they have ignored the hunters? Nobody can actually solve the problem other than the bounty hunters themselves. Do not expect anyone or the forum to do things for you. 
Make a good case as I said already and/or create a flag against these projects you mentioned. Do you know how to do that?

agree, projects like that should be reported whether they are scam or just ignore like stalling time etc, because those who can get evidence of the incident are those who have promoted the project to the end, so they know something that is indeed a fault of the developer to harm all who have worked for him to the end

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:29:35 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Nestree failed to send my bounty reward as well but its not the team fault, the fault is all mine because I choose the bounty project myself, next time I will be more careful when choosing bounty projects

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Taking into account the huge number of projects that are released each day and the high percentage of scams that exist in this market it will be way easier to just list the projects that actually fulfill their promises, many projects feel that they can get away with this because they do not really feel any repercussions, in the worst-case scenario they are going to get a red tag and maybe a flag and that's it, so they do not really care about scamming their bounty hunters.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:54:00 PM

oh I remember sero protocol very well, the project is one of the most profitable this year so far but I was surprised they intentionally not paid all bounty participants, only half of them are paid upon all the success

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:54:46 PM

Maybe the best idea here is to create a new topic for each of this projects, named "*Project Name* - is a scam! *some proofs presented...*". If this topic is active enough, project's team will have to do something.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████