Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019  (Read 1776 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 12:30:13 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters
I also have the same example that you experienced. one bounty has been completed and distribution has been completed, then the listing has also been completed. when it was still in the bounty period, many talked about that the price of the token would reach $ 0.1, but what happened next? after listing it turns out that the price is actually $ 0.00000001

gap that is too far indeed, but all must be accepted and certainly when the market goes up, surely they will also pump up.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:33:29 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
These is the new norms now! that's why bounty hunters must be united to denounce those unfair practices, I believe also that the bounty manager has an important role to solve these problems! lessons to learn that since the very beginning of the bounty projects we should study the terms and condition applied before we join the promotion campaign. like me i don't join those bounties that locking bounty tokens in 6 months to 1 year for me its a waste of time and energy.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:57:56 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

These is the new norms now! that's why bounty hunters must be united to denounce those unfair practices, I believe also that the bounty manager has an important role to solve these problems! lessons to learn that since the very beginning of the bounty projects we should study the terms and condition applied before we join the promotion campaign. like me i don't join those bounties that locking bounty tokens in 6 months to 1 year for me its a waste of time and energy.
You can look for a good bounty program and do not follow bounty programs from managers and projects that are not clear, you can search for bounties here, there are many trusted managers that you can register in the program, that's one way to keep you safe from the bounty program.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:00:14 PM

I even joined a bounty campaign where they told me I didn't submit KYC even though I did. It's a legit campaign where a lot of people got actually paid but they ignored people like us who encountered this problem and blocked us in telegram.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:08:04 PM

These projects really succeed? If yes, why do they don't give rewards for their support team such as bounty hunters? That is not right I think and they have to really need to be reprimanded. I guess some projects like this fear that their tokens will be dumped.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:10:54 PM

I am not sure that their doings will stop because there are still hunters that participate without any escrow or any proof that they will pay all the hunters. if all of our fellow hunters won't change and seek for improvement then there is no hope that fraudulent project creators and developers stop this. they will always appear as long as there are victims.

Watch out for this SPACE!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:23:18 PM

SERO was very profitable when it did an IEO, i was about to buy it so i waited to see if it dips a bit but continues to rise like its pumped all the way.  I didn't know it failed to keep their promise to their investors. they didn't promise investors to give 5000x ROI, did they?

of course teams doesn't promise price gain but the roadmap disappointments are going to bring the price down eventually even if all are going up including their privacy coin competitor.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:29:28 PM

It often happens to be ignored, maybe the developer is still looking for a solution for how to distribute to the bounties and airdrop so that their tokens do not go down, so the developer is always delaying and not keeping his promises.
But if you are patient in waiting for sure they will distribute at the right time.
When does a project like this annoy the hunters because they always devote the bounties.
This is indeed often the case for bounty hunters where there are delays in distributing tokens and for some reason the team behind the project being followed explains the delays and after the tokens we receive we often feel that what we get is worthless or arguably the price is very far below.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:58:34 AM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Most new  projects are scam, Bitcoin and few top altcoins are worth investing on, I will rather buy Bitcoin and top 10 altcoins then hold for several months, if there is any little profit I won't hesitate to pull them out

Yes you have point dude! that's one reason I stop joining on any altcoin bounty and airdrop  you make a hardwork to promote their project butin the end you make a zero pay or thank you as a payment, we can say that the team are too greedy to pay the bounty hunter.
Not only you but so many bounty hunters are sad and worried about low payments but trust me when the price of altcoin will rise it will automatically make the price of bounty projects and the team will pay high again. But we will have to keep our heart wide and take part in bounty projects to make money and promote the project with good words.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:01:49 AM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Most new  projects are scam, Bitcoin and few top altcoins are worth investing on, I will rather buy Bitcoin and top 10 altcoins then hold for several months, if there is any little profit I won't hesitate to pull them out

Yes you have point dude! that's one reason I stop joining on any altcoin bounty and airdrop  you make a hardwork to promote their project butin the end you make a zero pay or thank you as a payment, we can say that the team are too greedy to pay the bounty hunter.
Not only you but so many bounty hunters are sad and worried about low payments but trust me when the price of altcoin will rise it will automatically make the price of bounty projects and the team will pay high again. But we will have to keep our heart wide and take part in bounty projects to make money and promote the project with good words.
Many project failed keep their promise because they don'r get reach selling target of ICOs time, how ever with less coin sold to investor they can make anything for keep coin with higher price, they only can listed coin with not popular exchange market depend which how much money received from ICOs selling, we can't fault their project because investor not interested fro investing.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:58:30 AM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters
I also have the same example that you experienced. one bounty has been completed and distribution has been completed, then the listing has also been completed. when it was still in the bounty period, many talked about that the price of the token would reach $ 0.1, but what happened next? after listing it turns out that the price is actually $ 0.00000001

gap that is too far indeed, but all must be accepted and certainly when the market goes up, surely they will also pump up.
I wonder how a coin that was once 0.01$ can recover when it's already at 0.00000001$, that is ridiculous and i think the project is just another shitcoin, most project i knew of that goes down from 0.01cent ends up at 0.0001 highest because of market condition
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 11:12:57 AM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Unfortunately, there are many other projects that do not keep their promise. The continuation of this decrease potential of the market caused the projects not to find the amount of funds they needed. In this case, it caused the project to postpone or cancel the payments completely. In particular, many projects which regulate ICO in this year could not make payments as in the examples.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

You voiced only a short list of projects, in fact it is much wider. And they deceive not only hunters, but also investors.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:03:14 PM

Almost all new projects in 2019 are not keeping up with the promise as their roadmap has been given before. All are delayed in development and even become scam projects of investors and bounty. I have seen more than 50 similar projects in 2019 and I firmly believe that there are still many scam projects that I do not know yet.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

You voiced only a short list of projects, in fact it is much wider. And they deceive not only hunters, but also investors.
True, if we examine in full, so many investors who were deceived by the project, and we can see the evidence that at this time the project investors have begun to decrease, resulting in many projects that are no longer successful.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

True, if we examine in full, so many investors who were deceived by the project, and we can see the evidence that at this time the project investors have begun to decrease, resulting in many projects that are no longer successful.
When project failed during ICOs time without reached selling coin target is fine because owner low promoting their coin and investor do not know, but many ICOs investment have success reached hard cap but failed during listing on exchange market is very disappointed because owner looks not serious and responsibility with their coin and never can back up with higher price when listing on market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
albrots

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

Many projects do not pay hunters, even though they are already listed on the exchange. I have participated in several such projects and have found nothing. They assume that bounty hunters do not contribute much to the projects they build. This is very painful and deceptive bounty hunters.
there are still many and even smarter scam projects to fool investors and bounty hunters.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

You should add the link to their announcement thread, this thread is better place in the scam section, because they are scamming both the bounty hunters and airdroppers, if this is posted or moved to scam sections investors and traders will take notice and ignore these coins/tokens when they are looking for coins/tokens to add to their portfolio.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:21:09 PM

There's a lot more,

1. Araw Tokens
2. Buddy

These are the bounty campaigns that I know have not had much profit returned to investors especially to the bounty participants who have given their time and effort to make these projects successful.
ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:57:16 PM

if the reality is like that, then the solution to stop their project is public support and proof that their project is unfair. I mean like this, if one of the coins is registered on the CMC website and has a high sale value, then we need to clarify this issue to clear the list of projects on any stock exchange site. maybe at least it's fair enough, both for developers / teams / prize hunters.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: