Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019  (Read 1776 times)
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:30:18 PM

This list should be bigger because excluding these name, you can find a lot of projects which couldn't provide the utmost result to the investors to these projects. This is the bad side of this cryptocurrency world because people have lost huge money by investing a new project but in recent time nothing is done yet, especially this year is fully dull on various purpose, this trend should be checked and balanced, otherwise, people will get afraid of investing again on this platform, promises should be kept for the shake of this cryptocurrency's sustainability.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:37:07 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
Which is even worse? That the project succeeded in rewarding hunters (like KHP) but never get listed on any exchange? Or that they get listed (like ONZ) but with the connivance of a shady exchange and then dump the coin before hunters and investors get the chance of selling? These things are neither there nor here. And this is really worrisome, I must say.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:51:28 PM

There's a lot more,

1. Araw Tokens
2. Buddy

These are the bounty campaigns that I know have not had much profit returned to investors especially to the bounty participants who have given their time and effort to make these projects successful.

I think if we list all those projects that had failed, the OP's post should be very long already. So to avoid further wasting of time and effort on these projects, I more than suggest that participate only in btc or eth paying campaigns under known respective managers here. Even if the pay is not to your satisfaction, at least you are sure that you are getting paid every week and you in the long it is better to earn something rather than nothing.
You are right, it is best to actually find a campaign now that the payment is Ethereum or Bitcoin because even though our wages here are low we can be sure that our effort and time will be paid.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

There's too many.

Even ETH has somewhat failed on their promises of ETH2.0 and scalability, let alone these smaller cap coins that were likely designed to be money makers for the founder since the beginning. There's too many to list, essentially.

That's why you gotta keep doing your due diligence. Otherwise, you'll get screwed over.

Agree, some established coins also missed fulfilling their promises and I think this is a normal thing because it can happen due to many factors. I think I will ignore projects that have a small market cap because in my opinion it is too risky to invest in it.

obviously, it is too risky to be used as a form of investment. there have been many projects like this before that were able to deliver sweet promises but in reality they could only have a small market capitalization.

it is true as you said, even coins that were set up long ago or coins that are already established sometimes can not keep promises that have been given or something that is expected by the project has not been fully realized.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
I think we should now face it that projects like these can't be stop because it is impossible for us to track them and charging them from the sins or illegal acts that they have done. I think it is much better if we should just avoid these kind of projects because we are just a waste of time and effort. I also assume that they will stop if no one participates to their useless projects.
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:56:04 PM

These projects did not keep their promises in 2019, they are to blame. Skipping bounty hunters is a very wrong decision of them. I will never trust these projects.
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:02:51 PM

There are many solutions to prevent this bad thing. For example, tightening contracts, giving inappropriate misconduct, ... or we can remove these cases from the cryptocurrency market.
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:20:52 PM

developers cannot keep all their promises. So what we need to do here is to rely on luck and choose the projects that we should do. The above-mentioned projects must be scrapped.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Even the ones whoch manage to pay hunters has no value so it's almost equivalent to the ones that didn't pay, 2018/19 was not a very favourable year for hunters because nearly all the bounties were not not fruitful at all.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:55:40 PM

There are a number of successful bounty projects on sales that have ignored bounty participants this year. we hope that next year there will be no projects that give false promises and every bounty project must have an escrow so that each bounty participant can receive a reward when the bounty is over.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:42:00 AM

It is too bad that some bounties taking advantage on us, its been years since there are always a bounties that will give promise to all its participants and will give them bonuses, we will help them, shared their post, contents and everything and still they are the one who scammed us.

I have seen a lot of projects like this wherein they belittle the bounty hunters saying that they or we will just dump their tokens maybe some or mostly will sell right away but then again they did the campaign so we have the right to do whatever we wanted to about it. Hence, it is ours.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:08:11 AM

one thing you need to do with a project like that, forget it. if they really want to develop the project with their dishonesty, in some time the project will be abandoned by investors, and the worst is bankruptcy. the first thing that needs to be built is trust, and this year there are quite a lot of projects that don't have that, even I don't want to list it because it's quite a lot

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:07:58 AM

This is one of the main issues bounty hunters face when participating in campaigns that don't have the funds escrowed in advance or that aren't run by a reputable campaign manager, so make sure you DYOR into each campaign to avoid wasting time and effort on offerings that might be potential scams

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:37:06 AM

This is one of the main issues bounty hunters face when participating in campaigns that don't have the funds escrowed in advance or that aren't run by a reputable campaign manager, so make sure you DYOR into each campaign to avoid wasting time and effort on offerings that might be potential scams
Not trust bounty campaign manager make us waste time for joining bounty campaign and not received reward any more, although project failed when bounty campaign manager trusted they will announce with their campaign failed during ICO is not success, but whit bounty campaign success on ICO always delay distributed coin for bounty participants.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:45:16 AM

They keep promising because it is part of their marketing plan and also their promotion to keep the sales moving up. I do not believe to their fishy promises because I will only lose my money their. Many investors are losing money in making investment with ICOs and IEOs and it is because they are believing to their shit promises where it is not really realistic. If an ICO or IEO make an promise, you should now double think because there is high possibility that their promise will fail.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 05:09:07 AM

Not trust bounty campaign manager make us waste time for joining bounty campaign and not received reward any more, although project failed when bounty campaign manager trusted they will announce with their campaign failed during ICO is not success, but whit bounty campaign success on ICO always delay distributed coin for bounty participants.

Hmm.. this was one of the reasons why I stopped doing bounty campaigns and then switched to a campaign that paid me in BTC rather than in tokens. Very few of the ICOs are successful nowadays and even if some ICO is listed in an exchange they delay the distribution of bounty. The excuse being given is that if they distribute the bounty quickly, then the hunters will dump all their tokens and crash the prices. But the real reason is to give enough time for the promoters to dump their tokens in the exchanges. The bounty hunters will get their tokens, only after the dumping by the promoters is complete.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:09:44 AM

The issue of projects not keeping to their promises is very popular in this industry. Even the airdroppers and bounty hunters are aware that anything could happen to their reward. Projects are quick to accuse bounty hunters for dumping the price of the tokens and this has always resulted in the project shifting the goal posts.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 05:13:50 AM

If there have good promising developing then it will be good for everyone bounty hunter with investors.
In fact, the situation of ICOs has been so bad over the past few years that we have just forgotten it. Then investors are accepting the IEO more, but of course it is being applied more to the popular top exchange. So I think if a project gives more importance to their development, then that project will definitely be a success.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 05:34:00 AM

The issue of projects not keeping to their promises is very popular in this industry. Even the airdroppers and bounty hunters are aware that anything could happen to their reward. Projects are quick to accuse bounty hunters for dumping the price of the tokens and this has always resulted in the project shifting the goal posts.

This issue has been discussed many times in the past. I don't understand why everyone is quick to blame the bounty hunter, when the bounty pool is just 1% or 2% of the total allocation. Can the price of a token manipulated with just 1% of the total supply? If that is the case, then it proves that the project has no liquidity. If the promoters are so sure about the viability of the project, then why can't they buy back this 1% at half the listing price and then sell these tokens later at a profit?
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:34:26 AM

The list of projects that failed to keep their promise are inexhaustible. I remember participating in a bounty where the tokens promised were not distributed. I actually had a negative feeling about that bounty because of the crazy updates that were made along the line. Its quite painful because the tokens are trading and I really needed that money for my personal supplies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: